euphoria ⊰ taekook

By breathekook

"I fucking hate you." Everyone knows that Jeongguk and Taehyung are enemies, every-time they look at each ot... More

1 ❁ yoongi is actually going to school
2 ❁ unhappy & single
3 ❁ cutie
4 ❁ recipes for disaster
5 ❁ busy?
6 ❁ the famous burger 'n' shake
7 ❁ a cold world
8 ❁ orange lollipop
10 ❁ cow jokes
11 ❁ being oh to each other
12 ❁ please don't lose this with me
13 ❁ redemption & wrong turnings
14 ❁ leaflets
15 ❁ you remind me of a bear
socials
16 ❁ you can stay a bit longer
17 ❁ trust
18 ❁ warming hugs
19 ❁ pretty voice
20 ❁ do i?
21 ❁ jeongguk land
22 ❁ falling
23 ❁ delusions
24 ❁ dark place & dark thoughts
25 ❁ nah sorry i'm not having this
26 ❁ fuck summer breaks
27 ❁ daily cycle
28 ❁ he knew
29 ❁ left & right
30 ❁ movie night
32 ❁ honey and vanilla
33 ❁ willyoubemyboyfriend?
34 ❁ sunsets
35 ❁ purple
socials pt. 2
36 ❁ euphoria
37 ❁ eyeshadow & magic
38 ❁ drunk words are sober thoughts, duh
39 ❁ blessing
40 ❁ airports and goodbyes

9 ❁ stomach pains & nightmares

1.5K 66 4
By breathekook

It was now dinner time, kimchi and chicken soup, it tasted much more fresher than back in the city of Seoul. It was actually really delicious Taehyung thought as he ate away with Yoongi on one of the benches outside the cabin. There was a fire being set by few of the logs in the middle to warm everyone up. Jeongguk sat with some of his friends in the nearby distance.

"Jay is so nice, I'm so glad I got him to be my study buddy. He already taught me about measuring line segments and he's gonna give me some practice papers tomorrow." Yoongi explained as Taehyung stared at the glowy, luminous moon before looking back at Yoongi.

"He's teaching you maths already? We haven't even settled in the place yet." Taehyung said eyes widening. "Yeah well, he wants me to succeed." Yoongi said putting another spoonful of soup in his mouth, Taehyung sighed as he ate some more kimchi.

"Listen I know that what Jeongguk did to you in middle-school was wrong. But... just take advantage of the whole study farm thing Tae, yeah Jeongguk is a fucking idiot but he's a smart idiot." Yoongi said, Taehyung glanced at Jeongguk who was holding his knees and laughing away at something his friend said on the table.

"Let him help you with geometry, get a good grade, then you can leave that idiot behind you. I mean high school is nearly over, you could finally go to your dream fashion school in New York and you'll never have to worry about the past again." Yoongi said, Taehyung didn't seem convinced at all but he listened to his best friend anyway.

"I know I wasn't serious about the study farm thing at first, but it's been beneficial and I've only been here for thirty minutes... let it be beneficial for you too Taehyung." Yoongi said as he took sips of his water in his flask. Taehyung chuckled as he looked at him.

"Since when did you become my parent?" Taehyung thought as he finished his kimchi and placed his chin in his hand.

"You know I'll always look after you, me and Jimin will always look after you Tae." Yoongi replied, Taehyung let out a shy smile as he went over to pick up his and Yoongi's dishes. After having to wash and clean their food up with hot water buckets and soapy sponges, the students got ready for their first night at the farm.

It was going to be beyond awkward sharing a cabin room with Jeongguk, but he tried his best to listen to Yoongi's words at dinner. Although he doubt he would allow Jeongguk to help him with his studying anyway. He was too prideful when it came to Jeongguk.

After showering and brushing his teeth, Taehyung made his way into his bed. He watched Jeongguk turn the night light off before making his way to the top of his bed. It was squeaky, and no doubt Jeongguk and Taehyung were sure that bed was about to break off by how it sounded.

Taehyung was scared of the dark.

Actually scared was an understatement, he was petrified. Ever since the accident with his mother, his childhood trauma had caused him to have fears of darkness and so every time he was asleep, he would have his night-light on.

However the problem is, was that he was not alone.

So he couldn't just turn the lamp on because Jeongguk would ask why and Taehyung would have to admit he was scared of the dark. And telling his number one enemy that he was scared of the dark was the last thing he could do.

He tried to pretend he was on the phone the whole night but he was started to get really sleepy and knew he needed to go to bed. Especially because they had to wake up bright and early the next day.

"Taehyung get off your phone, the light is pissing me off." Jeongguk said in a raspy voice, realising Taehyung's phone light was still on even though it had been hours.

...

"Taehyung turn it off or I'll do it myself." He said louder, although there was still no sound. With frustration, he tiredly moved down from the bed and went up to Taehyung. Only to realise the boy was fast asleep with the phone next to him. "What?" Jeongguk said taking the phone and noticing on the screen:

WHITE SCREEN FOR 10 HOURS

On YouTube.

Jeongguk smirked as he turned the phone off and put it beside Taehyung. "I'm gonna have a field day with this tomorrow." Jeongguk said to himself before going back up to his broken bed, trying not to move too much because it'll definitely collapse.

Twenty minutes later. Taehyung noticed it was dark. Suddenly he started to get the dreadful
flashbacks.

The blood, his mother's hair scattered and her face as she laid flat on the garage floor. The message his father sent him earlier on consistently playing in his head.

You'll... be... next.

Suddenly he felt his fathers presence. He was trying to choke him, kill him and lay his dead body with his mother. Only for it to never be seen again.

Taehyung quickly jumped up from the bed. He was puzzled on his surrounding and started to cry his eyes out. He felt trapped in his own body. Trapped in a room that he could no longer identify. He forgot where he even was, and began to feel even more isolated than ever before. It was dark. He felt dizzy and lightheaded, there was so much saliva forming in his mouth.

He'd never experienced a nightmare quite like this.

He gasped for air when he got up, coldness travelled through his skin and every single organ in his body. His wailing must've been loud because he noticed Jeongguk switch the lamp on. "Taehyung?" Jeongguk said, eyes widened.

Taehyung sobbed, his body trembling constantly as nausea started to crash his stomach, it didn't help that his stomach was in bits, probably because his father kicked the shit out of it and it was still painful as ever. He quickly ran into the bathroom toilet and threw up. Jeongguk didn't know what to say or do.

He heard Taehyung throw up again as he went over to the bathroom, hand hesitant on the door handle. "Taehyung should I get Mr.Lee?" Jeongguk asked, a tone of worry actually in his voice. "No." He heard in the bathroom as Jeongguk gulped, moving his hand into his pocket. "Okay." Jeongguk said as he backed away, biting his bottom lip.

...

Taehyung threw up again as he held his stomach, he flushed the toilet and stood back up. He pulled up his t-shirt and saw the bruise upon his skin,  he noticed the swirls of pinks and dark purples along the left side of his stomach had worsen. His hands trembled as he tried to touch it, but stopped in fear.

A tear fell down his cheek as he quickly released his hand from his shirt and wiped his wet cheeks.

Five minutes later, Taehyung switched the bathroom light off and his eyes met Jeongguk as Jeongguk stood on the floor, hands in his pocket as he awkwardly looked at Taehyung.

"Are you ... good?" Jeongguk asked him, Taehyung quietly made his way back into the bed. "Yes." Taehyung said trying to fight more tears from escaping his eyes.

Taehyung noticed Jeongguk sit on the floor besides the bunk bed. His back leaning on the logged-wall as he held his knees close to his chest. "Was it a nightmare?" Jeongguk asked him quietly.

Jeongguk noticed Taehyung still trembling in the bed. He didn't know what to do, he wanted to give him his blanket as well but Taehyung literally hated his guts. He couldn't do that.

So he just looked at him with his doe-eyes instead.

"Probably..." Taehyung said in a tiny voice. "Are you scared of the dark?" Jeongguk asked him curiously, he noticed Taehyung's tired little face, peeking at him through the blanket as he tried to close his eyes.

...

"I bet you're so excited to tell your friends about this tomorrow." Taehyung mumbled to Jeongguk, trembling a bit more that Jeongguk now has the opportunity to humiliate him once again.

I hope his geometry teacher was happy about this study pairing.

"I wasn't going to tell them actually." Jeongguk said quietly, as he looked at him.

...

Taehyung didn't think he could trust Jeongguk, he couldn't trust him at all. He didn't know how to. But nevertheless, he swallowed hard and tried to close his eyes from the misery he was dealing with.

He noticed Jeongguk still sitting there on the floor, eyes pinned to the wooden floor until he couldn't see him anymore and he fell fast asleep.

[next chapter: 1501]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 77.9K 29
[COMPLETED] In which Jungkook loses his college scholarship and decides to become a cam boy to pay for his tuition, and Taehyung uses this secret to...
2.1M 105K 98
"You shouldn't mess up with Jeon Jeongguk!" In which the innocent boy Kim Taehyung slowly falls in love with the dangerous, cold-hearted bad boy Jeon...
136K 3.6K 27
Jungkook is the nerd of college. Taehyung is the popular boy from college. And yet somehow they are a couple. That changes one day when Taehyung deci...
794K 53.2K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...