YOU•JJK

By sujiwrites

𝗝𝗝𝗞 BOOK 1 (COMPLETED) BOOK 2 (ONGOING) ☊⌨✐☠ His breath fanned my cheek and I felt his soft lips touch... More

FOREWORD
<1> Prologue
<2> First Meeting
<3>Weekend
<4>Birthday
<5>Offer
<6>Comfort
<7>Announcement
<8> Rude
<9> Guilty
<10>The first step of Moving On
<11>Acting Shit
<12>Practice
<13>Inspired
<14> I lost you
<15> Ignored
<16>Apology
<17> Tired
<18>Toxic
<19>Break
<20> Beginning
<22>Busted
<23>Park
<24>Unreal
<25> Problematic
<26>Melody is deep
<27>Comfortable
<28> Magical
<29>Secret bound by heart
<30> Drunk truths
<31> Showtime
<32>Confession
<33>Changes
<34>Nachos and Hang-Outs
<35>Gotcha!
<36> Kisses and Promises
<37> The day is decided
<38> Messed up
<39> Tear
<40> Onboard
<41> All A Mistake
<42> Deserved
<43> said it
<44> Stop
<45> Epilogue
BOOK TWO
<1> me? text?
<2> oh no
<3> bitch.
<4> if this is fate, i hate it

<21> Idol

202 17 5
By sujiwrites

'Please call my name one more time'

"We'll go sign in to our rooms, you guys get the luggage out and we'll meet up and discuss which rooms to take," Tori looked down at the tickets before looking back at the hotel where we landed. Su-A nodded, her hands carrying all her drawing materials cause she didn't want them to be mishandled.

"Okay," I nodded, as Namjoon and Jin slowly help the other carriers take out the instruments we carried here.

"Hey, take it down slowly! These cost my whole six months pay!" Shinee shouted, making Jin retort,"We are doing it woman! Oh Gosh!"

"Calm down guys," Taehyung sighed wearily, his hands going to his face in exasperation.

I walked up the bus, taking down a few bags which were beside mine, and bringing it outside.

"Whew," Hoseok came ambling at me as soon as I came out of the bus, and gingerly held the bags from me,"I'll get those. The hotel staffs are coming, you should go check in. Jungkook's in there too."

"Okay, you guys come soon," I waved at him, running towards the hotel entrance. Spotting the familiar figure standing beside the gate, I walk towards him, as I nudge him,"Come on, let's go."

Jungkook turned around, a distressed look on his face as he sighed,"We're in big trouble."

"What happened?" 

"We lost the song, I personally got this made from one of my friends from the music department, and he sent me that in a CD. But I can't find it anywhere now.

"Oh Lord, did you check again? Maybe it's in one of the suitcases."

"No Jinah, it's not there. I clearly remember putting it in this bag, but I can't find it. Maybe I put it back onto my desk in my room."

Jungkook sighed, his hands rubbing his face,"We're so screwed. What shall we do now? We can't do anything without the music. Both Taehyung and Shinee needs it."

I stood back, the gears in my mind running rapidly before I gasp,"Wait, I know someone who can help us."

"Who?" Jungkook sighed at me.

Smiling a little, I pulled out my phone as I walked into the hotel reception,"You'll see. It's better if you see him in person. He loves new people."

Jungkook chased me, before putting into step with me,"Who's the 'he'?"

"You'll see. I'm going to meet up with him today anyways, you should join me."

"He better be as good as you say."

"Oh, he's a lot better than 'good'."

"I'm gonna be with Jinah, and the rest can fuck off," Shinee waved a middle finger around making Su-A panic as she tugged the hand down,"Mind your language!"

I laughed, entering the passcode to the room that was mine, as Su-A and Shinee squabled like kids behind me.

"It's enough guys - Woah!" I gasp, the bags that were in my hands a second before, were now on the floor. The room was as big as a hall, two big beds at each side of the wall, and puffy carpets covering the marble on the floor. You know you've got some good-ass room if you get a room with carpets all over the floor.

"Oh my God!" Shinee rushed inside, as she jumped over one of the beds hollering,"No way am I getting out now, this is my area!"

She started jumping upon the bed as if it's a trampoline, making me laugh out loud. Su-A covered her mouth to muffle her laughter as she watched Shinee do somersaults over the bed.

"Come down now!" I tug her down from the bed, tears in my eyes from the laughing.

"Did they really pay for our stay in such a big hotel?" Su-A 'whew'ed as she leaned on the doorway,"It must have been expensive."

Shinee shrugged,"Well, who cares. We get this anyways."

"Are you all settled in?" I turned around to see Tori peek through Su-A's shoulder.

"Yeah, me and you're left now. Let's go see our rooms,"Su-A said as Tori hummed,"The rooms are good."

They shut the door after them, silence filling the room, before Shinee turned to wink at me,"Then shall we unpack?"

MYoongi: You're paying for the coffee.

Smiling at the message he sent me, I fix my shades. Me and Yoongi were supposed to meet up in the cafe across the hotel at 6 pm.

It was 5:30 currently, as I walked down the aisle to Jungkook's room to ask him if he's joining me.

A 'click' sounded, and Taehyung opened the door,"Oh, what's up Jinah?"

"I came for Jungkook," I entered the room as he moved aside,"Is he your room partner?"

He nodded,"He's in the bathroom. Why do you need him?"

"He lost the music for your songs," I deadpanned and he sighed,"Yeah he told me. Do you have any alternative?"

"My cousin is a producer. He's actually a pianist, so he has some good hand in music. He lives in Daegu, and we are gonna meet up within half an hour," I look at my watch,"Wanted to know if Jungkook will join."

Taehyung listened to me in awe,"Really? He sounds so cool. What's his name?"

"Min Yoongi, you know him?"

A loud gasp hit my ears, and eyes widen. Taehyung choked on his own spit, as he gasped,"You don't mean THE Min Yoongi, the one who's show was sold out on the first day?!"

I shuddered, my ears still ringing due to his gasp,"Well, I don't know about that. But, I know that he's called Min Yoongi."

Taehyung gasped again, as he rapidly walked around the room, before he snapped his neck at me,"Can I come with you?"

Behind him, Jungkook emerged from the bathroom, a towel around his neck as he looked at me and Taehyung in confusion,"What's up?"

"I -"

"She's THE Min Yoongi's cousin!" Taehyung interrupted me, as he waved his hands at me,"Do you know the power he has? I love his music!!"

I stared at him, I didn't know that Yoongi was this popular, no wonder because of my low knowledge in music.

"Can I please, please, please come with you?" Taehyung clasped his hands as he pleaded. The one power that Taehyung specialised at, was to persuade people. Those big round eyes of him never failed to weaken anyone, and the same happened to me,"Okay, you can. Don't expect much from him though, he's quite different than the perception of him that you have."

"Oh that won't be a problem! I'm sure he's great!" Taehyung clapped his hands, before turning to Jungkook,"You're coming too, right?"

Jungkook shrugged,"Well, you make him sound really great, so let's meet up with him then."

I didn't expect much change upon Yoongi. He wasn't a person to change easily, he was down-to-earth, and he knew his roots better than anyone. Of course, he was talented, but my memories with him consisted more of screaming at the top of my lungs for my chips that he stole, the tantrums we had on the beach over a ball, and the late night cuddles we had while my aunt read Rapunzel off the book.

Him and I were much closer to be perceived as a cousin, he knew me inside out, and the same went for him. And this was probably the longest time after which I would see him.

And I knew for sure, he won't be happy to see two men who he hardly knew, beside me.

And I was absolutely right.

Because right as we stepped in front of the table he was settled into inside the cafe, he looked at us, put down at his shades, and deadpanned,"Now who's these cuckoos beside you?"

A/N: Our Googie's birthday is within a few hours yay!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 4K 41
Finally our lips parted but he was still holding my face, ❝I didn't even imagine, my first kiss will be with the sweet lips like this! I'm lucky to k...
1.7K 511 21
[ Completed ] •look me in the Eyes, then tell me pretty Lies• --------------------------♡---------------------------- What will you do if the person...
29.4K 1.7K 52
"What's one of your secrets?" she asks, looking down at their intertwined fingers. "I'm afraid," he says quietly. "Of what?" "Of us." *** Kim Taehyu...
30.1K 1.7K 50
V's POV We both look into each other's eyes. I feel her honesty with each word. I see her love for me in her eyes. I'm on another universe right now...