A War For You ~(NamJin)~

By LavLoner

"ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇ, ᴀ ᴡᴀʀ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ!" When the past invades his present. When someone he t... More

Author's Note
1. The Beginning: Introduction
2. Friendship
3. The Beginning
4. He is back
5. Operation
6. Vertigo
7. Wait, What!?
8. Kisses
9. Bloody Blood
10. Red Wall
11. Why...Me?
12. Helping You
13. Alone
14. Hesitating
15. Darkness
16. Scary
17. Home
18. Stressed
19. Psycho
20. Anything For You
21. Obsessed
22. Lies
23. Believe Me
24. Brothers
25. 7 Days of Hell
26. Masquerade
27. The New Killer
28. My Lovely Love
Behind The Scenes
Thank You!!

29. The Villains

935 32 12
By LavLoner

⚠⚠⚠Warning!!!! So again, I made this too dark somehow. It's like brutal murder of many people. Also, I don't recommend reading it while eating or after eating. If you are sure that you will puke and freak out easily by a brutal murder. Then simple, don't read the d-day part.

The Marvelous yet Bloody Present

Author's POV

The sound of classical music was the only thing that could be heard in the painting room. It was the weekend so Jin decided to spend a little time in Jimin's mansion. Both of their lovers were still working in the hospital, their shifts ended at night and right now it was afternoon.

Jimin and Jin were in the painting room, painting a portrait of the person they loved. Jin was painting Joon and Jim was painting Kook. They didn't need any reference to make it though. They remembered every structure of their lovers' faces. "Hyung, mind if I talk about something with you. You don't have to stop painting." Jin said after putting a little orange in his pallet. "Ok Google, turn off the music," Jimin said to the robotic assistant that was lying on one of the tables nearby. Soon, the music turned off.

"Now tell me, what is it?" Jimin kept looking at the canvas. "So you know how Namjoon's family is really abusive, right?" "Yeah and what about that." "I am thinking of getting them out of the way." "Reason?" "revenge" Jimin finally looked at him with confusion. "But they didn't do anything to us." "Not to us, but to Namjoon. They did a lot to him." "Oh, I see." Jimin went back to painting.

"So are you going to kill them yourself?" "Nah. I want Namjoon to kill his whole family himself. They will be surprised to see the amount of power he has been suppressing in himself." Jin smirked. "But you told me that he didn't want to kill his family." "Exactly, so I have to somehow persuade him to do it." "And you don't know" "Yup! So help me." "I can't help you." Jin pouted.

"Hey!! Why? I am your sweet little brother! You are going to help your baby brother, aren't you?" "Nope, you're old enough to solve your own shit." "I hate you" Jin pouted again. "Says the same guy who said that he would have dated me if I wasn't his brother." Jimin rolled his eyes. "I swear to God, I will throw your paintings away!" "And I will set your kitchen on fire," Jimin said with a smirk. Jin screamed loudly out of frustration. "Come on! Just be the manipulative bitch you are." Jimin chuckled. "UGH! I will make you pay!" "Yeah, sure." Jimin again rolled his eyes.

At Night

Namjoon was sitting with a confused look in front of Jin, who was sipping on his jasmine tea. They were in the living room, by the way. "Hyung, you know your family is really mean to you right?" Namjoon nodded his head. "Then why don't you get them out of your way? They have abused you since the time you were in college." Jin said with worry on his face. "I know that...but they are still my parents and family. They paid for my living, kept me alive, fed me, and more."

Jin sighed with slight frustration. "Ok, let's put the parents aside for a moment and think about your other family members. They also mentally abused you by saying all those untrue and mean things about you right on your face. They treated you like a low life for some filthy reasons which don't even matter. I remember, when we were in college, you said that they forced you to come to the family reunion event and-" Jin got cut off.

"and if I didn't, then my parents would beat me up." Namjoon looked down with sadness at the sudden memories. He continued speaking. "Even now as a working adult, they would send men to my house to assault me physically and forcefully bring me to the reunion."

"Exactly, and they do that to you every year! They bring you there and shame you to the point you break. Am I right? "Y-yes." "Tell me, why didn't you call the police?" "T-they were blackmailing me. Saying that they spread nudes and false rumours of me in my college and any places I worked at. They even said that they might k-kill me." Jin's blood was at the point of boiling now. "What?! Are they like gangsters or something?!" Jin shouted. "T-they...have connections to many." Jin rubbed his temples.

"But even because of that, you can't let them do that to you anymore. You can't let them treat you like a peasant anymore. And they are blackmailing you, right? Well, they won't be able to do that anymore." "How?" "You don't need to worry about that." "Jinnie, I actually don't mind finishing them. But how am I going to kill so many people all alone." Namjoon said with worry.

"Who said that you are going to kill them alone? I am going to be there WITH you, including my men. "Oh well, I am fine with killing them, then." He mumbled. Jin sighed with relief. "What about your parents?" "I...I am not quite sure about killing...them." He avoided looking Jin in the eyes. "Hyung, listen to me. You really need to look at the past and see the way they treated you. They abused you! They treated you like outcasts, even though they were your parent's."

"As I said before, because of them I am alive. The only reason I am hesitating so much is because I owe them one. They could have killed me if they wanted to, but they didn't and kept me alive. My stepfather, well yeah, that jerk didn't do anything so I am also fine with getting him out of the way. But my mother..she has been with me the longest." Jin shook his head in disagreement.

"First of all, they kept you alive, fed you, and educated you, because it was their JOB as parents. Since THEY were the ones who decided to bring you this world, then they will have to take care of you. Second, your mother is the root cause of all your misery." Namjoon frowned. "How is that?" "Remember how she had a lot of tests done on you after you killed a dog for understandable reasons? Well, that was also the day she figured out that you were a psychopath."

Namjoon's eyes widened with shock. "W-wait, I am a psychopath? How did you know and I didn't?" Namjoon was extremely puzzled. "Your medical reports. And I thought that you knew." Jin's eyes narrowed. "My mother never told me about that. She said that it was to see if I was mentally ok. Though, I was a little suspicious about that. But I didn't know that I was a psychopath."

"Well, fortunately, you are one. Because you are so similar to me and you actually got diagnosed." He smiled. "You are also one, aren't you?" "Obviously, and not only me, but my short dwarf brother, Jimin as well. Namjoon was surprised. " Wow! I did not expect him to be one. But also why didn't my mother tell me" He frowned again.

"Because she didn't want to provoke you. Actually, all the things that she did for you were due to the reason that she didn't want you to be like one of us. She forced you from a young age to become a doctor so that you will save people instead of killing them. She hurt you with your step-father so that you will remain weak. She told the whole family about you so that they could treat you like you were a curse to them or something. She suppressed you so you won't become your true self. They didn't kill you, because you were another one of their money-bringer."

The salty tears ran down Namjoon's cheeks. "But...why...w-why...would she do this?" He cried. "Because she was scared. Scared that you are a psychopath. She thinks that you are a monster." "But Jinnie, it's not a bad thing to be a psycho, right?" "Of course not, my love. "Then why...WHY?! " He screamed with sadness and frustration. He obviously wasn't mad at Jin, but his mother.

"Is this the reason why they treated me like shit for years?" "You see, Hyung, people are just jealous. They are jealous because we are better than them. Because we are just more superior than them. We can do the things that they can't. Jealousy can really get the worst of people." Jin said and sighed. "So you're saying that my mother purposely stopped me from doing things I liked because she was scared of me? And so that I don't become better than her?"

"Indeed!" "They all treated me like this because... Pathetic! the worst reason to ruin my life." Namjoon said after understanding everything. "But still...my heart is not allowing me to kill her. She is my mother-" He gets cut off mid-sentence. "Exactly, she was your mother and yet, she was jealous of her own child. She is the one who is holding you back. This was her plan all along. Hyung, every villain becomes what they are by destroying all the things that are holding them back. So that they can go to their dark side, their real side. You have to do the same. Break the chains and let her know that you aren't her slave and that you ARE better than her."

Namjoon looked down, trying to process everything. A lot was going on in his mind. Jin suddenly got up, went closer to Joon, and kneeled down in front of him. He put his hand on Joon's shoulder. "Hyung?" He asked sweetly. "I-I think you are right. Maybe I should kill them. They don't deserve to live." Jin smiled. "They don't deserve you. So now are you ready to kill your whole family in two days?" "Yes!" Namjoon smiled back. He got up and patted Namjoon's head. "Good boy, I am proud of you." He was looking at him lovingly. Namjoon blushed at the nickname.

"T-Thank you. Thank you for helping me understand that all of this was just a trap against me." "No problem. I will always be there for you. Telling you what is best for you. Also, you must know how fun it is to kill people you hate." Jin smirked. "Yeah, it's like an ecstatic joy." "And you are going to be killing many. I bet you are happy. Namjoon held Jin's hand. "I am. But Jinnie, I want to kill them all one by one. So that they can all experience their misery. I don't want to kill them all at once. It wouldn't be fun." Joon pouted.

"Don't worry, my Hyungie. We can do it just the way you like it."

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓-𝓓𝓪𝔂

Namjoon got out of the car and looked back at the car window. "Don't worry. Just release the anger and follow the plan." Jin said from inside the car's driver seat. Namjoon nodded. "Fighting!" Jin said one last time before going to go to park the car.

Namjoon smiled at him and walked towards the huge mansion that was in front of him. The mansion was in the middle of the forest and it was in a mountainous area. Since it was also so far away from the city, the signal here is very bad. So you couldn't really make a call.

Namjoon and Jin also had planned everything beforehand, like obviously. There were tons of guards hidden inside the house without anyone noticing. Some that were visible were disguised as the guards of the mansion, but they were still Jin's men.

Namjoon this time was basically not going to be that weak person who just kept quiet. No, today he is going to speak up for himself. He doesn't have to get worried about anything happening to him, because nothing can happen to him anymore.

The cue for the men to capture everyone is when someone tries to hit Namjoon, which is most definitely going to happen. Namjoon was nervous yet excited.

Namjoon took a deep breath before ringing the bell to the mansion. After some while, a helper opened the door for him and let him in. He went inside and opened another door to the living room. He saw tons of people having a great time just laughing and talking. Waiters were also running around serving people food and drinks. The environment was just what you'd expect at a party but with a more family vibe.

The children were laughing and playing near the pool. Some people were smoking outside in the garden. Middle-aged women were gossiping and bragging about their money.

Also, over the years, Namjoon's family somehow got rich. Namjoon didn't really know how but he could guess that it was because of the offspring of the family. Aka, his cousins. They all had extremely great jobs like business owner, lawyer, judge, pilot, engineer, astronomer, and more. Namjoon himself had a very well-paid job, he was a cardiologist, as we know.

Namjoon walked into the middle of the huge room and looked around. Also, the dress code was black and white, so everyone was wearing things like that. It nearly felt like a funeral and it soon will. Namjoon smirked at the thought because people were wearing appropriate clothing for what's going to happen next.

One of Namjoon's cousins noticed him. "It took you long enough to come." She said. Soon a little bit of attention went to him. "There was a little emergency in the hospital and also I can come whenever the hell I want to." Namjoon said while grabbing a drink from the waiter. People were slightly surprised at the tone of Namjoon. His aura was more than sassy. "wow the fagot can also speak, huh?" One of his aunts said.

"It's not like you aren't one." Namjoon fired back, sat on a separate chair and crossed his legs. He was away from everyone else. The lady gasped and looked at Namjoon's mother. "Veronica! Haven't you taught your filthy son some manners?! And you! How dare you say that to me!?" She shouted at both of them. Namjoon just shrugged and gave a foolish smile. "Namjoon what has got into you? Behave yourself." His mother aka Veronica scolded. "But mother, I am just being honest."

"Hey, you bitch! Do you even know what you are doing right now?!" Another lady said. Namjoon just looked at his drink with a smirk and then at the lady. "Says the bitch who gets fucked by another man behind her husband's back." He grinned. "The hell is he talking about?!" The husband of the same lady said. "I-I d-don't know." "Come on aunt! I saw you going into a room with another guy at a bar."

Everybody was shocked by Namjoon's behaviour. His parents, aunts, and uncles were fuming in anger. "KIM NAMJOON!" His father shouted. "Dad, you were the one who told me to not lie. So I am telling the truth." He kept sipping on his drink. "Stop being like this, you disgrace. You are embarrassing us." Veronica said.

"Disgrace? Embarrassment?" Namjoon put down his drink and walked towards her. "I am a disgrace and an embarrassment? You do know that your son is one of the most renowned cardiologists in Korea right now, right? I have even done surgery on the president and prime minister. I was the topper of Harvard Medical School and you are telling me that I am a disgrace! I have done all of these on my own without any help! You forced me to do this and I did it better than you could ever imagine. Who are you to call me an embarrassment?! You are the one who is an embarrassment to me."

The loud noise of the slap ran across the huge room. "HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT TO YOUR MOTHER?! We were the ones who made you what you are today!" Namjoon had a poker face. The anger inside him was itching to come. "Guards!" "What? Are you going to kick me out? They won't listen to you though." His mother smirked. The men appeared and started tying everybody. "Kill all the servants and tie these pieces of trash in groups of four." "What are you talking-" Before Veronica could continue she was knocked to the floor and tied.

There were many screams and gunshots heard. "Throw the dead bodies of the servants in the garden. Also, look all around the house and capture everyone. " Namjoon spoke once again. Everyone was in fear. Soon after a while, all the people were on the floor. Namjoon looked at them all and smiled at how scared they were.

Jin also came in after hearing the gunshots. He sat down on the couch and just observed what was happening through his sunglasses. Yes, he was wearing sunglasses indoors.

Namjoon smiled when he noticed him and Jin smiled back. Namjoon took out his gun and looked at the people on the floor. "Now don't even try to open the ropes cause you will get shot in less than seconds. Not all of you might get killed today unless you start acting like a stupid bitch, then yeah." The last sentence was definitely a lie because all of them were going to get killed.

By now I am sure that you know that when you torture someone you need a bit of tools to help you out. And again, beside Namjoon were countless amounts of tools. "Who should I kill first?" He asked Jin. "Maybe go age vice. The oldest first." "Good idea." Namjoon went towards his grandparents from both sides and other elder people. "Since you weren't that mean to me, so I will give you painless death. Just like my love says, A painless death is a blessing."

He pointed the gun at his maternal grandmother's forehead. "Any last wishes?" "J-just don't...kill my daughter." With that, Namjoon shot her. He shot all the others as well. "Put these bodies to the side." He said to the guards. Namjoon's mother and many others were crying at this point. Veronica couldn't believe that her son turned out to be something that she worked so hard to prevent him from becoming.

Namjoon then looked at one of his aunts. "So? What should I do now? Last time I made my victim eat a huge amount of food. Let's try rocks this time." He grabbed the aunt that yelled at him earlier. "I am sure you've had a lot of cocks down your throat. It will be the same experience but a little bit painful." He grabbed the bowl of rocks. "Don't you even dare close your mouth or I will give you the most painful death." He threatened.

Soon after, he opened her mouth and chugged the rocks down. He chugged 4 huge rocks into her mouth. The lady was experiencing a lot of pain since the rocks were hurting her throat. Eventually, she started choking on the rocks. Namjoon covered airways so that she couldn't breathe. She obviously died from the act.

Namjoon looked at one of his cousins. "Remember when you tried to choke me once but failed? Well, today I will show you how to properly choke someone." He grabbed a thin yet strong black rope. "P-please...don't kill me!" She cried. "Should have thought before trying to choke me." He softly wrapped the rope around her neck and then harshly pulled it. It was so tightly wrapped around her neck that she started to spit blood before dying.

He threw the body away and grabbed two more of his cousins. "4 of you, fuck these two as much as you want, don't forget to kill them, though. You can go to a room upstairs." He said while throwing the two of them at a few guards. A bit of screaming was heard before the door was slammed shut.

"Jinnie, what should I do next?" He pouted. "Maybe pull out the eyeballs of someone," Jin said. "Namjoon! Stop listening to that bitch!" Another cousin said. Namjoon snapped his head towards him and walked to him. "Say that again, I dare you!" He grabbed him by his hair and dragged him to a wall. He started banging the person's head against the wall. He banged it so hard that blood was appearing. He then started punching him. "How do you even have the audacity to call my love a bitch?!" He kicked him and threw him.

"Why don't you kill him, since he called you a bitch?" Namjoon asked Jin. "You sure?" Namjoon nodded his head. Jin got up and went towards the beaten person. He dragged him to the kitchen and then to the stove. He put the guy's head on the stove and turned on the fire. He forcefully kept it there until everything was burned and he was dead. Jin cleaned his hands and went back to his seat. "I like the way you killed him" "Thank you"

Namjoon grabbed a random person and stabbed her eyes. He pulled out the eyeball and did the same to the other. He loved burning things so he bored a little bit of oil in both eye sockets and then burned it. After that, he stabbed the person multiple times and threw the dead body to the side.

He kept killing a lot of people. He was now killing the uncle that he hated the most. "I said shut the fuck up before I cut open your head, crack skull, and then eat your brain," Namjoon shouted at the man who kept on screaming while Namjoon was going to cut off his leg. "As if you actually will you bitch" "Oh so you don't believe me, huh?" Namjoon smirked.

He cut the skin open of his head. He grabbed a hammer and cracked open his skull. He saw the bloody brain that sat inside. "Now do you start to believe me?" He grabbed his brain with a little bit of force. "When I said that you had a small brain, I didn't know that you actually had a small brain. Jinnie look how small his brain is!" He showed it to Jin. For Jin, it was all entertainment. As we all know, they both were having fun.

Now as Namjoon said, he ate a little. "Wow, it's tasteless. All I could taste is blood." He bit a little bit more. "Yeah, it's tasteless," Namjoon said again. "Do you want to have some?" He asked Jin. "No, it's fine," Jin replied. "You know, since there are so many people, why don't we build a pyramid out of their skulls?" Namjoon smiled. "Yeah, sure! We can do that" Jin smiled back.

Namjoon grabbed a katana and then sliced a random relative in half. He did the same to many others. As he was doing that, he started getting annoyed by how loud the kids were screaming. "UGH! Shut up already you useless pieces of shit!" He shouted but they didn't stop. "You really need to learn to obey me. Bring me the soil." He said to one of the men and was handed the bowl of soil.

He went to one of the kids, opened their mouth forcefully, and then put some soil in his mouth. He also duct-taped his mouth. What was even worse was that the soil had worms in it. He did that to all of them. But when he was trying to do the same to a young girl...well, she bit his hand.

"AHH! FUCK! You bitch!" Namjoon dropped the soil back in the bowl and held his hand. "Bae, are you ok?" Jin asked while trying to go near him. "Open your mouth or I will also eat your brain as well!" Namjoon yelled. The girl shook her head. "Wait, let me take care of it," Jin said and Namjoon sighed but nodded.

Jin kneeled in front of the girl and then took off his sunglasses. He smiled at the girl. "If you let him do that then I will tell him to not kill you or your parents." He said in a gentle voice. "but Jin-" Namjoon tried to say but Jin raised his hand as a single to not say anything. He put his hand back down. Also, the girl was in awe by Jin's beauty, which got Namjoon very jealous, because you could literally see it on her face. Jin was just really handsome, ok!

"P-promise?" She stuttered. "Promise." Jin wore his sunglasses again, stood up, and went to Namjoon. He went closer to his ear. "Go ahead and kill her parents whenever you want," Jin whispered and went back to his seat. Namjoon nodded. He chugged the soil in her mouth and the duck-taped it.

He continued killing people until he also killed her parents. The girl snapped her head towards Jin and gave him a death glare. Jin laughed. "Sorry kid, but promises are meant to be broken."

Namjoon eventually killed everyone. Now the only people that were left were his parents. "Now it's your turn, Dad." He harshly laid his dad down and cut open his stomach. He took out every single organ he could see and obviously his father died in the act.

His mother was crying very hard from the beginning. She witnessed everyone die in front of her eyes. "Lucky last, mother!" He giggled. He grabbed the baseball bat. "All these years, I have been doing what YOU wanted me to do. I was like your puppet. You suppressed me for a long time. But you know what mother? I am like a river, the more you try to stop me, the more powerful I get, and then at the end, I destroy you and your people. That's exactly what's happening now.

I am something that you never wanted me to be. Look mother, your son became something so powerful that even you are scared." "N-Namjoon!" His mother cried. "I was always better than you and I will always be better than you! YOU CAN'T SUPPRESS ME ANY LONGER!" He screamed and beat his mother with the bat. After a while, he grabbed a huge knife. Before he could stab her, he said something.

"My love and I are together now, mother. And if it wasn't for him. Then I would have always been your puppet. BUT I AM FREE NOW!" He screamed one last time before stabbing her in the heart.

He stood up and threw the knife. Jin stood up as well. Jin went to him and hugged him. "I am free now, Jinnie! I am free." " I am so happy for you, my love."

They looked at the pile of dead bodies and puddles of blood. It was all beautiful, very beautiful. They then made their way outside.

They stood outside and looked at the mansion. Jin turned his head towards Namjoon. "I love you so much Hyung, that I will do anything for you," Jin said.

"I love you so much, that I will create A War For you, Kim Seokjin"

Jin leaned in and kissed the lips of Namjoon and Namjoon kissed back.

"Let's create chaos all around the world together," Jin said after parting and Namjoon smiled after nodding.

Beware world, the greatest villains have united! Chaos shall be making its way to our world. This is the beginning of darkness. There will be no good things left in this world. Actually, there were no good things in this world from the beginning. It was just a label that we put over random things so that the world is less scary for us. And these villains are going to prove this to us.

We all always pretend that we are good, but deep inside, no one is. You and I have all done sins that we deeply regret. Most of us bottle up our sinister deep inside. But only some let out their true selves.

Namjoon and Jin loved each other from the bottom of their hearts.

"Because villains truly fall in love with villains"- Author Lav

🆃🅷🅴 🅴🅽🅳!

*Author shuts the book close. She takes off her glasses, puts them on the coffee table. She lays the book down on her lap. And then takes a sip of her grapefruit tea. She stares down at the book with a smile*

NOW WAIT! DON'T GO YET!

So this is my one last request, if you liked this book then CHECK OUT THE LAST 2 CHAPTERS AFTER this. They are the behind the scenes of this book!

Thank you for everything!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 10.3K 35
Jungkook is homeless. He's lived on the streets for so long that he's forgotten there is such a thing as human kindness. Enter Seokjin. Take a peek i...
13.1K 894 37
"I should be hating you, for the things you do to break people apart, but in this process of hating you, when did I fell in love with you!!!" "Can s...
334K 24.4K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
121K 4.6K 20
"What will happen huh when you are the one who got on top of me Y/n." Namjoon x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking #1 kimnamjoon #1 btsnamjoon #1 rea...