Apple Pies & Stethoscopes

By NativeScorpio

Sean and Sang met when they were 15 in Tokyo, when Sean had to leave her behind to return to his team back in... More

I Shall Call Her Pookie
My World Will Have To Wait
The Academy Hospital
Mr. Spock T-Shirts and Star Wars Underwear
Iron Man and twizler straws
Breakfast is Served
Breakfast is Served Pt. 2
A Bird to Dress
Penny for Your Thoughts
Music, Masks & Mysteries
Family Meeting
Miss Heartbreaker
Lost and Found
The Water Zoo
Late Night Call
Who is Dr. Who?
Little Birdie
Waiting on Her
Lunch with Sang
The Park with Sang
S & S 4ever
A Day and a Slumber

Dude Nurses

3K 203 58
By NativeScorpio

RAVEN

When Axel and Marc came out of Dr. Roberts office, Axel nodded his head for us to follow. I waited a moment longer to see if my little one was going to exit the room too. She didn't.

I flipped off South just to piss him off, but also because they try to blame my little one for stuff I do not believe. Maybe I should kick his ass instead. Mr. Boss man too.

We followed our leader down the hall and into an empty room. When My Sunshine closed the door behind him, I grabbed his hand to comfort. He looked at me with a blush to his cheeks and all I wanted to do was pin him to wall.

"So, what the fuck is going on? Where's Sang? Is what Owen said true?" Brandon rushed out, and we looked at Axel. He and Marc both looked shocked and happy? Excited? Lost? Axel and Marc looked at each other, trying to find out what to tell us.

"Axel?" I called his name, I talk with my eyes and asked if there was something to be worried about.

"We're going to order in tonight and well let Sang tell you. Its nothing bad, its actually...it's-," Marc cut off Axel. "You wont fucking believe it man."

"Why? What's going on?" My sunshine asked looking hot, nerdy, and curious. Damn.

"Don't worry about it, but we can trust her. Owen and his team are wrong about her, and well... we're really lucky to know her. So, just wait until tonight and we'll let her tell you." Axel said crossing his arms, his native looks being relaxed. We nodded together, trusting his words.

"So what we do now? None of us have assignment." I asked. I really wish My Little One didn't have to work. She only has a few days being here before she goes back home. My heart felt heavy and I held in my breath, I didn't want her to leave. This past weeks have been great, fun, and I fell in love with her. I think we all did. "what is to happen when she goes back to her home?" I did not want to hear what they were going to say, I know its going to hurt but also we need answers.

Corey looked at me with sad eyes. He looked like his twin right now. We all shared looks and none of us said anything, the air was like thick peanut butter, or dry mash potatoes that get stuck on top of your mouth. I wanted to fucking leave, with Sang and Corey by my side. I wanted us to go out and have fun day.

"Can-can we try and hang out with her today? I mean, we'll stay out of the way. Sang's only going to be here until tomorrow, right? I don't want to fucking be at home waiting for her to get back. I want to spend as much time with her as possible." Brandon voiced.

"Yeah. Is there a way we can hang out with her Axel? Call in a favor with Dr. Roberts. We'll only be watching her, or maybe we can help? Can you ask Axe? Please?" Marc beg like puppy. But it was a good idea, I go on my knees for Sang too.

Axel sighed but he had a smile on his face, "I'll call Dr. Roberts. Go ahead and find her, I'll be a sec. Remember, don't ask about what went on earlier, she'll tell you herself later. Let's just spend time with her."

With that we all rushed out of room, I spanked Corey's ass telling him to hurry up and get out the door. His small gasp told me he like it. We rushed back to where we saw Sang last and West's team was walking down the hall, we followed them. I saw Luke and Gabriel come out of room with doctor clothes on, and little doctor was standing by my little one. It was only a moment when Axel caught up with us and little boss man ask a question.

"Hey..Sang? Do you mind if the rest of us join you as well?" It was a question that help answer ours. I watched as Sang's brows rose, taking in our team as well. She smiled that heart melting smile. I liked that smile. She giggled softly and shook her head. We watched as she walked to the nurses desk and told them to get us scrubs. Scrubs? Nurse is going to scrub us? I frowned at this, I didn't want anyone to touch me or my sunshine. We watched as two nurses went down the hall.

"Wow. So, everyone wants to play doctor today?" Sang asked looking at all of us, Boss man noticed us and gave Axel a nod. I don't understand him. "I-I'm not trying to be mean or sound uh,... but why?"

Piano man stepped forth, "we really don't know what's going on but Mr. Blackbourne ensured us that we can trust you and I want to apologize for my part in the accusation. I guess we thought we would get to know you. You and Dr. Green are good friends, and we want to be friends too."

"Yeah. We don't have anything else planned today. M-maybe you can show us around, I-I mean, you can show us what you do. We want to help, will you let us help?" Kota rushed out, his ears turning pink as he pushed up his second eyes. I did not like how some of these guys were looking at her. I know they have girlfriend, but who can blame them for liking Sang's laugh and her bright smile. If they really knew what kind of person she is, they would fall in love with her. Like us.

Would that be bad? I thought about all times our teams have worked together over years, even before they found girls and before when we had Kayli. We do anything for each other, like a real family, like brothers. I looked at Luke and Gabriel, they watched Sangs face with hope. If she likes them, and us at same time, would I care? I want them happy, and I want our own group happy. Can she make all of us happy?

My mind thinks on it as we see the nurses come back arms full of different color...oh! scrubs. Doctor clothes. We all rushed forward to grab one, I saw South have a black pair and I took it out of his hands and quickly changed in hall. "Ray!" Corey shouted while he stood next to the now red faced nurses. It wasn't like there were a lot of people in this hallway.

"You asshole Robin," South cursed under his breath and I smirked while he grabbed the last pair of scrubs in his size. They were pink. "Is there a different color?" he asked and his boss man answered. "Not in your size Mr. Taylor Jr. You'll have to wear those." There was a tiny baby micro smile on boss man's lips and it freaked me out.

Does it get any bigger?

I was pushed to the side by East as he grumbled about wearing pink and Sang tried to cover her giggle. East gave her a grin and all of the guys followed him into a room so they could change. It was only me, Doc, Luke and Gabriel who watched Sang quietly talk to the nurses again. My earlier thoughts came to mind and I needed them to give me an answer.

"You guys like my little one. Doc you still in love. My team are in love with her too. I see it. I do not know why it doesn't bother me like it should, or why I am okay with her liking my brothers as long as she like me too. She is leaving tomorrow I think, and it don't feel like enough time." I sighed and wiped my face with my hand. I looked at Doctor man, he was lucky to her have long ago. I don't know why he would leave her behind, she was like a goddess. "We want to share her, and I think we would follow her if she decides to go. I know she still in love with you too. I want to tell her this, I cant let her go, neither will Corey."

They looked at me with open mouths, not knowing what to say I guess. We heard the door open and out came each of our brothers looking like Mc Dreamy from that one doctor show Brandon likes to watch in secret. My Little One came forth and took a eye full of each of us, she looked down fast at her paper. But we all can see her flushed face, she cleared her throat and asked for us to follow her.

We watched as she took charge with new women who became new mothers, she asked us questions about pregnancy, little babies, and how to care for babies with medical problems. She made it fun that we all wanted to guess answers. She even gave some math stuff and only boss man, little boss man, piano man, and Corey answered.

It was about an hour later we got our fake hospital ID's and new heart listening things. Something scope. After first patient, the nurses took pictures of us for our badges so no one would ask too many questions. Then Sang made us all take a group picture and didn't show us, but I think it was a good one because she stared at her phone for awhile with a smile on her face. I liked that look.

Next, she took us to check on little kids in the Peds wing. We took turns checking heart beats and lungs, look in their ears and mouth. We took temperatures and blood pressures. We learned more about small children health.

"Stop eating the suckers Luke, those are for the kids." Little boss man said.

"I should be doctor, we get candy." He replied back, opening up another small...dumbass candy. Think that's what Corey called it.

"If North finds out, he'll probably become a dentist and enjoy you strapped to his chair."

"Oh," Luke paled and shook his head. "Your right, forget I said anything."

"Just stop eating the Dum Dums."

Americans name things stupid. Like that Whatchamacallit candy Marc had the other day. I forgot the name to that too.

We went to see the little babies in the nursery room. There were a lot of babies. A lot of crying and a lot of bottles. Since there was a lot of us, she each gave us a baby to take care of. All the guys looked scared. The nursery had a routine, and it was time to change pampers, weigh them, write it down, then feed them and write how much they drink milk. Then we were to wrap babies and talk to them about their health. Like little patients.

"Well hello, miss....baby Mondelez. I am Mr. Black-..uh...Dr. Blackbourne your nurs-... I'll be your care provider for,...at the moment." Sang tried to cover her laugh with small cough as she was writing down on her chart next to Boss man. Boss man looked at her with warm eyes and that lip thing.

"Oy, what the fuuoooc-...uh...where do these  materials come from?" Gabriel said trying to be quiet. Those that didn't have baby in arms looked around the room.

I watched as Sang checked on all babies, the guys asked questions, they laughed, they got to know her. "dammit Luke hold her right!!" West yelled quietly, we all looked at Luke who is holding baby on his left forearm while he tries to eat another candy with his other hand. He can't get wrapper off.

"I got her North, don't worry-"

"Why are you eating right now?" Gabriel asked. He was looking at the little clothes and blankets they had on the shelves.

"I'm hungry. I'm so hungry that those bottles of formula look good. Is there any cookies?"

"Sorry Luke, no cookies in here. We've been at this for awhile now, I think it's a good time for lunch." Sang chuckled at Luke and helped him put the baby back in its plastic box. Why do they put babies in there? Sang cooed at the pink bundle and put the binky in her mouth as she slowly fell asleep. It was a beautiful sight that had me thinking of how our own baby would look like. Sang would be a perfect mother.

I didn't know it was time for lunch, Dr. Roberts came in and looked please at us for stepping up and helping out in his hospital. He told us that he had food brought up to a meeting room and we can start heading over. I helped Corey put his baby back because he was struggling with wrapping him up. I wonder if he thinks of having kids. Most of the guys said they were going to wash up first. Doctor Green said he was going to the cafeteria to grab something. I wanted to go with, so I did.

We didn't talk on the way down, my mind was on Sang and what we were going to talk about tonight. It made me really nervous. She had secret to tell or something, I hope its not bad. We got to kitchen and I watched as Doctor dude got a couple of pies and ask staff to bring up some water bottles and napkins. He went to pay for stuff as I walk towards lunch lady.

"Do you have fruit cups?" I asked, the lady pointed to a refrigerator with glass door, I saw fruit cups inside and went to grab two.

"You are not giving My Pookie a fruit cup Raven!"

I smirked at him and went to pay for it. If he tries anything, well at least we're in hospital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 34.8K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
1M 33.5K 79
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
1.7M 99K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
431K 14.9K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...