Lucky

By yaniris0919

"Nobody will ever compare to you and I will never let anything happen to you in this earth until I take my la... More

Character list
Playlist
Before You Read/ Trigger Warnings
Chapter One: Long Nights
Chapter 3: Bambina
Chapter 4: Hades
Chapter 5: Trust
Chapter 6:Beach
Chapter 7: 5 Million
Chapter 8: Bad Brother
Chapter 9: Fix It
Chapter 10: Nono
Chapter 11: Medicine
Chapter 12: Amore Mio
Chapter 13: Santo
Chapter 14: Coffee is nasty
Chapter 15: Paperwork
Chapter 16: Fight
Chapter 17: Family Vacation
Chapter 18: I love you
Chapter 19: Plane Rides
Chapter 20: Bahamas
Chapter 21: Sharks
Chapter 22: CancΓΊn
Chapter 23: Breakfast
Chapter 24: Favorite Meal
Chapter 25: Reberto
Chapter 26: Finding Her
Chapter 27: Bad News
Chapter 28: Cell 8
Chapter 29: Milkshake & Fries?
Chapter 30: We're Fine
Chapter 31: Option Number 2
Chapter 32: 21st Birthday
Chapter 33: Pretty Eyes
Chapter 34: Marry Your Daughter
Chapter 35: Baby
Chapter 36: Fire
Chapter 37: Like a whale
Chapter 38: Two Soulmates Collide
Chapter 39: Luciano
Chapter 40: His Fathers Child
Chapter 41: Newbies
New Years Bonus
Chapter 42: Power
Chapter 43: I Wanna Marry You
Chapter 44: The Day After
Chapter 45: Brava Ragazza
Chapter 46: Eat then
Chapter 47- Hard, Rough, and Fast
Chapter 48: You're 18th Birthday
Chapter 49: One Year
Chapter 50: Little Happy Dance
Chapter 51: Marco and His Men
Chapter 52: Damiano De Luca
Chapter 53: Gala's
Chapter 54: Both Boys?
Chapter 55: Happy Birthday Amore
Chapter 56:Nuovo capo
Chapter 57: A Bowl full of Fruit
Chapter 58: Graduation
Chapter 59: Drunk to His Ass
Chapter 60: Always be my son
Chapter 61: September 19th
Chapter 62: Vincent & Eremes
Valentine's Day Bonus
Chapter 63: 3 Years and Counting
Chapter 64: Merry Chrysler Bitch
Chapter 65: Giovanni
Special Announcement!!
Chapter 66: Four Babies at The Same Time
Chapter 67: On My Knees and Worship You
Chapter 68: Blow out Your Candles Baby
Santo and Rory Bonus
Santo and Rory Bonus #2
Chapter 69:Ride Me Then
Chapter 70: Sweet 16
Chapter 71: Sweet 16 Pt2
Chapter 72: Mystery Guy
Chapter 73: My Best Friend
Chapter 74: 4 Years With You
Chapter 75: Getting Older
Chapter 76: Worthless
Chapter 77: Let Me Go
Chapter 78: The End
Epilogue
Alternative epilogue
Thank You
One Year Bonus
One Year Anniversary
Lucky Published

Chapter 2: Red Dress

19.3K 330 149
By yaniris0919

 Lucky's Pov

The smell of alcohol and the loud music mix as people dance through my club. I sit in the vip area observing everyone around me with a glass of whiskey in my hand. "Can you get you anything else Mr. Morelli?" One of the waiters asks as I wave her off signaling that I didn't. I already notified all the staff that Mia was coming with her friends so anything they want is on the house.

Leo is too busy making out with a brunette to notice anything going on around him. I roll my eyes at sight going back to observing people. Some are bachelorette parties, others are women scamming men for free drinks, then the guys are only here to get laid or to get so drunk they don't even remember who they are. Opening the button of my suit I allow the light air flow.

The warehouse is doing just fine and should be ready to be functioning by next month. The sound of that was music to my ears meaning more and more power with more people fearing me. I down the rest of my drink to have another one already in my hand. "Man go find someone to sleep with or something stop being so uptight" Leo pats my back as I see the brunette he was just making out with already on another guy.

My face turns to disgust very quickly Leo seems to notice looking in my direction shrugging it off. I don't see how he is so nonchalant about it. The intentions some people have are sickening. "Don't worry about her, she needs someone to buy her a round of drinks" Leo laughs just as I go to say something when one of my guards comes in. "Don, Ms. Colombo has arrived with 2 friends and they are currently situated in vip booth 7" He tells me pointing across the club to the section. "Thank you, you are excused now" I let him know and he goes back to his post once I let him go.

"That's it, I'm getting you something strong. This night is supposed to be fun, not you sitting watching people." Leo already hands me a bottle of bacardi. Taking a swing from the bottle my eyes land on a beautiful girl in a red dress.

Athena's Pov

Currently I am just sitting at the table as Enzo brings a round of shots with an excited Mia not even waiting 5 seconds before downing 2 of them. Enzo took 2 as well leaving the other 2 there for me. I quickly take them before they start to call me a bore again. They both go and start to get more drinks as I just sit back watching peoples sweaty bodies dance against each other in the rhythm of the music.

"Yeah you definitely need this" Enzo hands a cup full of brown liquid. I chug it quickly trying to feel a buzz or something. If I'm here I might as well try and have some fun.

Half an hour passes by and I can say I am borderline tipsy to drunk. "Lets go dance" Mia drags me to the dance floor and I spot Enzo pressed against a girl with her grinding on him. As soon as I step on the floor I let the music take over me as I dance with Mia.

Suddenly I feel a pair of eyes staring at me. I look around the room and come in contact with the most icy blue eyes I've ever seen. I continue to move to the beat of the music feeling his stare get more intense with him leaning forward in his seat. Turning around focusing on Mia we continue to dance for another 10 minutes before she goes off with some guy leaving me to be. I make my way to the bar ordering a vodka red bull. The bartender starts to make it when I feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

I turn around to a pair of icy blue eyes staring at my grey ones. "Can I help you with something" I question as the bartender puts my drink in front of me. I take a sip of it with the familiar sensation going down my throat. His eyes travel my body as he licks his lips. He puts his hand on the small of my waist pulling me close to him he leans down whispering "you certainly can help me with somethings bambina" feeling my cheeks flush at his husky voice hearing his predominant italian accent. He leads me back to where he was sitting with many guards watching the perimeter with extra caution. He sits me next to him as I sip my drink looking for my friends in the crowd.

Seeing Enzo with some girls dancing on him while Mia is having a heavy make out session on the dance floor with a guy. I finish the rest of my drink while blue eyes tell the waiter another one. "I don't even know your name and you're already buying me drinks" I eye him while giving a smirk. I swear I could have melted right there. "My name is Lucky Morelli and yours bambina?"(baby) he replies, taking a sip of his brown liquor.

"Athena De Luca, pleasure to accompany Mr.Morelli" I say grabbing the drink from the waiter giving thanks. I sit back taking a sip of it as Lucky puts his arm around my waist while the other holds his drink. I look at him as he gives me a wink making my stomach flutter. His dyed platinum blonde hair with his icy blue eyes are to die for. His Armani suit tailored to fit him perfectly in all the right places. His suit jacket unbuttoned showing his fitted button up shirt outlining his very muscular body. Taking sips here and there from my drink I draw patterns on his leg as he shoots me a confusing look.

Once I finish my drink he goes to tell the waiter to get me another one but I stand up leaving him confused. I grab his hand as he downs the rest of his drink standing up. His body towers over me and I grab his hand pulling to the dance floor. We are greeted by people all over each other to the music. I joined them, letting the music and alcohol speak for me, not that I minded. He puts his large hands on my waist leaving no space between me and him and he starts to move to the beat of the music with me. As one song ends another one starts right after letting us continue to move in sync.

"How many more songs until I can get you to come back to my hotel room?" Lucky whispers in my ear before I feel his plump lips nibbling on my neck. As much as I would love to take his offer I push him away getting a look of shock and confusion. "Sorry babes but I'm not that easy" I get out of his grip walking to find Enzo and Mia.

As we make our way into the car I call all I hear is the bickering about how I was ruining their night of fun. Surely enough they'll thank me in the morning. Pretty much sober now, dealing with 2 drunks is going to be a lot harder than what I thought, especially when one of them is made out of pure muscle.

"Ms. De Luca, would you like to help bring them upstairs? I can notify some guards to help you" My driver asks while I nod. He quickly picks up his phone letting guards know that we are almost there. Looking back Mia is passed out while Enzo has his face plastered on the window.

Arriving back to the hotel, guards are stationed with a cold expression on their face. Opening the car door for me I step out passing them as they all greet me. Manners play a great role in having respect. One of them has Mia bridal style and another follows behind Enzo making sure he gets upstairs safely. Pushing the elevator button to the 80th floor I wait for the short ride mixed with the lightness of a piano playing. Soothing.

The elevator doors open and I have my keys out already putting them in the locks. The door prys open and I make my way to my room. Kicking off my shoes, throwing myself on the king sized bed in the middle of the room. It was so soft and comfortable wishing I could stay like this forever I knew I had to change into something more comfortable. Pulling out a pair of sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt quickly changing I get myself situated turning on the tv. I don't know how long passes before I find myself drifting off.

Lucky's Pov

The fresh air hits my air as I open the doors to the balcony walking out on to it. Monday morning everyone going to work or making their way to school. The October breeze feels very calming, almost making me want to stay the whole day inside but sadly I already did that yesterday.

Looking at my schedule I see a full day of meetings ahead of me with people wanting to make sure im and alie and not an enemy. I laugh at the thought and start getting ready, wearing a tailored black suit. Running my hands through my hair I walk downstairs to see one of the maids making breakfast with Leo sitting on his phone.

"Finally you're up, i've been bored" He tells me as the maid hands me a cup of coffee and a plate of food I start to eat when I get a phone call. I look to see Mia calling and answering immediately. "Oh my god Lucky I'm so happy you answered so I kind of got myself into a problem." She says before I even have the chance to say hello. "What did you do?" I mumble, trying not to have Leo hear his twin needs help.

"I went out yesterday with one of my friends and got really drunk and met a guy and now he's not letting me leave. He's talking about how it was the best night of his life and now he wants to marry me. Lucky please please please come get me" she pleads. I let her know I'll be there in 20 minutes to get ready and send me the address.

Quickly finishing my food I grab my phone with Leo trailing behind me stepping into the car I tell the driver to drive giving him the address. "Calm down Hades no ones going to be mad if you're late" Leo says calling me by my well known nickname.

"We're not going to the office yet, we're picking up your sister first" I let him know as we made a sharp turn hitting my side hard against the door. "Sorry Don if I didn't turn we would have been in a bad crash" my driver states as I look back to see a car flipped over as people stand there watching the scene.

Soon enough we make it to where Mia is being 'held' stepping out of the car people stop and watch my every move hearing whisper of 'Oh my god thats Lucky Morelli' 'He's even hotter in person' 'He's scary' I smirk at the comments making my way into the building. I make my way to the elevator pressing the 10th floor to be greeted by people walking in and out.

Finally we get to our level making our way to the door. I knock very hard waiting, growing more and more impatient by the minute. "Who the fuc- Don what are you doing here" I see one of my guards open the door. I push myself past him and see Mia sitting on the couch looking at me with hope in her eyes. "Go get in the car" She rushes past me seeing me already agitated. Leo walks past her already lecturing her as I look at the guard in front of me.

"Don I didn't know you claimed her im sorry" he spits out worried about my actions. "I didn't claim her but she is my sister so next time you or any other guards she's with doesn't let her leave I will kill you with my bare hands understood" I tell him as I have a tight grip on his throat.

"Yes don I apologize" he says scattered due to the grip I have on him. "Great now if you will excuse me I have work to do. I expect to see you helping to finish the warehouse" I fake smile at him as he nods. Walking out I make my way down the stairs having no time to wait for the elevator.

Getting into the car I slam the door making Mia jump as the driver is already on his way to the location Mia gave him. She hangs her head low playing with the rings that she wears. I grab her hand making her stop. I look over at Leo who seems to still be pissed at his twin, not that I blame him. "Go ahead yell at me I know you're dying too" She sniffles out tears threatening to fall out of her eyes.

I feel my face soften as I hug her. She immediately wraps her arms around me crying in my shirt. "Am I mad, yes but I'm not going to yell at you. You have to be a little bit more careful Mia. I don't think me or Leo could live knowing something happened to you" I brush her hair down while she wipes her tears.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to, I was just trying to have fun and Enzo had already gone off with some girl and Ena stood in the apartment all day." she shames herself and Leo shakes his head. "Typical Ena of course she stood home" He says pulling out his phone to text who im guessing is Ena.

"Don we are here" The driver says Mia is already making her way into the big building with 2 guards who aren't mine by her side. "Who's guards are those" I look at Leo for an answer

He simply replies with Ena not looking up from his phone at all. Reaching the office many stop and greet me with 'hellos' or 'good mornings'. I simply reply with a nod making my way into the big office on the top floor.

I start looking over stocks and deals that people are asking to make on the actual side of business, not the illegal ones. Starting to fill out paperwork I sigh knowing it's going to be a long day.

Athena's Pov

I just want to go home. After Mia came to the shoot late explaining how her 'friend' had to help her I started getting yelled at by Leo saying I should have gone and him just being mad. I block him from posing for the pictures as the camera is constantly going off blinding my eyes is just another feeling that I'm used to. "Alright we have all the shots that we needed! They should be sent over to you in the next few days." One of the photographers said.

Changing out of the clothes I was informed that I was allowed to keep them. Putting them back in the hangers that they were previously on I handed it to one of the guards, he automatically went to put it in the car. Stepping out of the building the guards form a wall around me, Mia, and Enzo letting no one push past us or have a chance to see us. Once in the car we start driving back to the apartment filling the silence with music.

I just want to go back home already. 

-

-

feedback?

Don't forget to share and vote!

2684 words

-yaniris0919

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 1K 24
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
135K 3.8K 51
"I'm not your bitch, Non succede," he says shaking his head. (not happening). "Are you sure? You aren't my bitch for tonight?" I lean down latching m...
2.6M 74.6K 18
When Athena Grey is working at her local bakery someone seems to accidentally leave their baby. She has no other option but to take care of the littl...
652K 10.6K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ β€’β€’ "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...