Her Protector - One Direction...

By 1dobsessed_twinss

Imogen Acland stumbled out of her flat with tears streaming down her face, how could he? Her tears blurred he... More

Her Protector - One Direction Love Story
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 2

66.3K 545 47
By 1dobsessed_twinss

We talked for over an hour and Imogen told me about her relationship with Thom and what she saw that made her run out of her flat like that and what she thought when she saw my car barrelling towards her. “Are you expecting someone?” I ask her as she glances at the door. She had looked to the door quite frequently. I wasn’t sure if she was hinting at me to leave or if she was expecting someone to visit her.

“Well … yes but I don’t want to see him,” She murmurs uncomfortably and looks nervously at the door again. She’s told me all about Thom and quite frankly I already dislike the guy, he sounds like a rather large twat and Imogen is absolutely terrified of him.

“I erm …” I’m hesitant because I don’t want to get involved where I’m not wanted. “I could tell security not to let him in if you’d like,” I’m a little nervous for her reaction but my nerves calm when her pale face lights up and she nods.

“That would be nice thank you, I’m going to try and organise a hotel for when I get out, I don’t have any friends in the area and I don’t want to go back to our flat, I’m afraid he won’t let me leave if I go back.” I frown at this and shake my head and before I know it I’m telling her that she can come and live with me and the lads.

“You can stay with me and my band mates; we have a spare room since Zayn’s sister just moved out.” I don’t know what the hell is wrong with me, I’ve only just met this girl and that’s because I hit her with my damn car and now I’m asking her to live with me. I just want to look after her.

“Louis I couldn’t possibly do that!” She objects straight away, I knew she would. But that wasn’t going to stop me from bringing her home and wrapping her in bubble wrap. She looks so vulnerable and fragile, I wanted to wrap her up in a big blanket and tell her everything would be ok.

“Nonsense I owe you, you’re not suing me or pressing charges or doing anything horrible and you’re a nice girl, I couldn’t possibly let you stay in a hotel when we have a spare room.” I shrug my shoulders, I flash a cheeky grin and she smiles back. She closes her eyes and lets out a breath of air.

She looks at me again and then nods her head, “I’ll pay rent and everything!” She insists.

“You don’t have to pay rent Imogen, we already own the flat and everything gets paid for by the record label, just don’t eat my carrots and we’ll be best friend.” I grin at her and she laughs and frowns bringing her tiny hand to her head and groaning. “Don’t hurt yourself,” I tell her instantly, the thought of this girl being in pain and not being happy and laughing pains me and I don’t like it at all. “Did the doctor say when you can leave, Imogen?” I ask her curiously.

“Stop calling me Imogen, only my mum calls me Imogen when I’m in trouble, call me Iggy.” She tells me, I look at her curiously and wait for her to continue, “My middle name is Grace so everyone calls me Iggy,” She tells me.

“I like that name,” I chuckle.

Imogen’s point of view

“I’m not sure if I have to stay overnight or not.” I sigh looking down at my legs. They’re covered with a white blanket. I thankful for everything that Louis is doing for me but I would hate to over stay my welcome. I just need somewhere to stay until I figure out what I’m going to do; maybe I should go home to my mum and dad.

“I’ll go and find a doctor, don’t hurt yourself while I’m gone.” He warns me with a warm smile. My heart flutters and I wonder why he’s here and why he’s offering me all these things. Why is he being so nice, I’m just a stranger and he is Louis Tomlinson? He walks out of the room when I nod and goes to find the doctor with the slicked back hair. I still can’t believe I’m being so calm about this, Louis Tomlinson just asked me to live with him and One Direction.

I shuffle back in the bed and put my head on the fluffy pillow and close my eyes briefly, or for what seems like only a few seconds. When they flutter back open again Thom is sitting by my bed with a worried look on his face. Where is Louis? “Imogen!” He breathes when I look at him. I lie there staring at him too shocked to say anything, Louis was going to ask security not to let him in but we ended up talking and now he was here. Where was Louis?

“What are you doing here?” My throat his dry and I sound croaky and worse than I actually feel. There is a dull throb in my head and sharp pains that rip through my abdomen when I move suddenly but I don’t feel too bad.

“I’ve come to take you home baby,” He says.

“I’m not going home with you Thom, you treat me horribly and you cheated on me with Jen, I’m not going anywhere with you!” I tell him stubbornly sitting up slowly trying not to show Thom how much pain I’m actually in. He knows anyway and he tried to help me, which hurts me more when I yanked my hand away from him and twisted my body awkwardly hurting my bruised ribs.

“Imogen I’m not leaving this room until you agree to come home with me, if you hadn’t run out and had let me explain what happened you wouldn’t even be in the hospital!” He growls at me. He always had a short temper and when I was on the wrong side of it he could be a little too controlling and abusive. He takes my wrist tightly and looks me in the eye trying to scare me in to saying that I’ll go home with him.

“What are you doing?” Louis squawks at Thom as he walks in to the room with a doctor following him. The doctor races out of the room and comes back seconds later with a security guard, how handy.

“What the fuck are you doing here? If it weren’t for you she wouldn’t even be here!” Thom snaps rudely letting go of my wrist and turning around to face Louis. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Thom so angry, he’s red in the face, and he’s gritting his teeth and clenching and unclenching his fists.

“She ran out of your flat because of you mate, she doesn’t want you here I think you should leave.” Thom is not small, in fact he’s very tall nearly six foot to be exact and he’s not puny either and he’s a little bigger than Louis but the security guard was right on it.

“I’m not leaving until Imogen agrees to come home with me,” He snarls at Louis ignoring the burly security guard who tells him that if he doesn’t leave right away he’s going to call the police. “Call the fucking police I don’t care, this prick should be in prison for running over my girlfriend!”

“Ex- girlfriend,” I clarify clearly.

Thom looks over his shoulder at me and glares, it’s almost a warning glare but I’m feeling confident because Louis is there and the security guard is calling the police, or more guards I’m not sure. “This isn’t over Imogen,” Other than my mum Thom is the only one that calls me Imogen.

Thom stalks out of the room and slams the door behind him. I look up at Louis and he smiles weakly at me his stiff look softening when he sees my eyes start to water, he’s next to me on the bed in a flash and he grabs my hands gently and squeezes them. “I won’t let him hurt you anymore, Iggy.” He tells me firmly. My heart flutters again and he smiles and reaches up wiping the tears from my eyes. “He won’t come near you ever again,” He murmured.

Louis stayed for a little longer while the doctor examined me again and decided that I would be able to go home in a few hours. “I have to go home and let the lads know that you’re coming home with me. And when you’re ready to leave I’ll come and pick you up.” He tells me softly. He’s been holding my hand for the last hour, I won’t let it go. I’m scared that Thom is going to come back.

“What if he comes back?” I don’t want to sound scared and vulnerable but I am and the thought of Louis leaving even for a few hours scares me. I’ve become accustomed to having him beside in the last few hours, he promise to protect me and keep Thom away. He knows what Thom is like and he knows that I’m terrified of him.

“My friend Paul is sitting outside your door. He’s the guy that organises all our security when we go on tour, you’re safe.” He tells me squeezing my hand.

“And you’ll be back soon?” God I’m coming off like an insecure eight year old.

“Absolutely!” He coos. “I have to organise a few things, get your room ready and tell the lads what happened, I’ll be back when you call.” He says and goes to stand up.

“Louis I don’t have your number.” I giggle.

“Oh!” He slaps his hand to his forehead and takes out his phone and hands it to me and takes my mine and we swap numbers. “It’s under superman,” He tells me when he hands it back. I look down to the phone and in big capital letters is the SUPERMAAAAAAAN. I let out a giggle and nod giving him his phone back.

“Mine just says Iggy,” I tell him.

“I’ll be back soon, you stay safe ok?”

 -------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.6K 6K 12
❝kiss me where i lay down, my hands press to your cheeks. a long way from the playground❞ as zayn sat next to the hospital bed, his eyes fixed on...
3.8K 53 27
I watched as the love of my life ran out of the door with tears streaming down her face. There was hurt laced in all of her precious features.It hur...
51.2K 1K 30
going、going、gone。 that's the way life is. that's the way everything is. that's the way my story was. ᎧᎧᎧ XIIIlegal
3.3K 505 62
Kendall Mason and Gavin Hayfield meet by accident while Kendall is on the process of moving to London. Kendall's life in the past wasn't the best. Wi...