Anuseena - I Still Love You...

By adorable_yuki

Its about Anuseena...Will Anubhav and Haseena again become Anuseena after Mission Jeet? ....Peep into know m... More

Introduction
1. Haseena's Decision
2. Anuseena's Conversation
3. MPT gets to know the truth
4. Anuseena's Dinner Date
5. Beginning of a New Life
6. A Day Filled with Love
7. Anuseena's Honeymoon and Haseena's Jealousy
Anuseena - Love Never Ends...❤
8. Honeymoon in Ooty
9. His CARE, His LOVE.......but I LOVE him???
10. Villan....Riya Sharma
11. Riya's evil plan
12. Anubhav Kidnapped??
13. Haseena's Trust...Haseena's Love
14. Together Anuseena
Love you guys...❤
15. Romance ke Dushman
16. Karan...???
17. Just LOVE
Love you guys...❤
Votings
Love you guys...❤

18. Epilogue

1.3K 114 35
By adorable_yuki

As reached Hm's house and rang the bell. A man opened the door.

As:- aa..aap kon?

Man:- yeh hume aapse poochna chahiye na, aap aaye hai humare ghar.

As:- aapka ghar, yeh aapka ghar kaise ho sakta hai...yeh toh........

Hm from behind:- aree anu aagaye aap.

Man:- Haseena tu jaanti hai inhe?

Hm:- aa

As:- ek min pehele aap batayie aap kon hai. Aur jaan aap janti hai inhe?

Hm:- ha voh

Man:- jaan?? Abb aap haseena ko jaan kyu bula rahe hai?

Hm:- vohh...

As:- jaan aap please batayengi ki yeh kon hai?

Hm:- areee chup...hume bolne denge aap dono? *angrily*

Both got scared

As:- aa...sorry sorry. Aap boliye.

Hm:- yahi khade rahenge ya andar bhi aayenge?

They came inside and sat...

Hm:- aa...anu yeh humare chachere bhai hai, Karan...Karan Grover. Dubai me rehete hai, 2 din pehele hi aaye the mumbai aur aaj Lucknow aaye hai. Saath din bade hai humse.

As:- toh voh jo karan se aap baat karti thi, jinka call aata tha voh yeh karan hai...aapke bhai?

Hm:- ji

As:- aapne bataya nahi aapke bhai bhi hai.

K:- ek min yeh aapko kyu batayegi. Hassu...meri behen....please clear this confusion.

As:- aa..aapne bataya nahi inhe?

Hm nodded negatively

K:- kya nahi bataya?

Hm:- aa..Karan yeh mere....

K:- dost hai?

Hm:- nahi nahi....yeh mere....

K:- boyfriend hai?

Hm:- nahi....

K:- muh bola bhai hai?

As:- areee nahi nahi hum inke bhai nahi inke husband hai.

K:- kyaaaaaa? Hus..husbund?

Hm:- Karan karan, relax Mai batati hu tujhe sab kuch.

Hm:- yeh hai DSP Anubhav Singh...humare husbund. Kuch mahine pehele hi humari shaadi hui hai.

K:- love ya arrange?

Anuseena:- dono

Hm:- mostly love marriage.

K:- propose kisne kiya?

Hm:- voh voh...aa...inhone propose kiya.

As:- ek min Haseena I don't know ki aapne inhe pehele kyu nahi bataya humare baare me but agar abb bata rahi hai aap toh pura sach batana chahiye.

Hm:- par anu....

K:- kaisa sach?

As:- hum batate hai...*he explained him everything from Mission Jeet till now (Remember, we don't have sagai in this story)*

Hm:- I know Karan tu mujhse gussa hai kyunki maine tujhe pehele nahi bataya. Sorry....*with puppy eyes*

Karan held her hand in his and asked softly.

K:- Hassu, tu khush hai?

Hm smiled and nodded positively.

K:- ammi khush hai?

Hm again smiled and nodded positively.

K chuckled:- toh phir meri Jaan mujhe kya problem hogi? I am happy for you both.

Hm happily:- really? *cutely*

K:- yess

Hm:- thank you *hugged him*

As:- waise Hj, aapne hum dono ko ek dusre ke baare me bataya kyu nahi?

K:- ha, right. Kyu nahi bataya?

Hm:- Anu...karan dubai me reheta hai toh usse saal me ek ya 2 baar Baat hoti hai. Aur voh india bhi 3-4 saal me ek baar aata hai isliye nahi bata pai. Aur aapko hum issiliye nahi bataye kyunki hum aapko surprise dena chahete the. Aap dono ko aap dono ke baare me batana nahi chahete the, Hum milwana chahete the. *cutely*

Anuran = Anubhav + Karan (I know bahut bakwas hai)

Anuran laughed at her cuteness. Later Hm and As returned to home.

Both entered the house...Hm held his wrist and stopped him.

Hm:- anuu

As:- ha jaan?

Hm:- I am sorry

As:- sorry Kyu?

Hm:- humne aapse bahut rudely baat ki....actually hum ek case ke wajah se pareshaan the. I am so sorry..*sadly*

As:- itsok jaann, no problem. Hum samajte hai.

Hm:- achha waise humare paas aapke liye ek gift hai.

As:- humare paas bhi hai.

Hm:- toh pehele aapka.

As:- okay toh chaliye room me.

They went in room and As gave her the gift which he bought for her.

Hm:- its beautiful....abb humara gift.

As:- ha batayie.

Hm bought one big photo frame of Anuseena.

As:- woww, kitna mast hai. Hum isse yaha(wall) pe lagayenge.

Hm:- okay *happily*

They both hugged each other tightly.

~~~~

Its almost one year completed for Anuseena together. Tomorrow is there 1st Marriage anniversary. The day before MA(Marriage anniversary) they planned a small get together with Ammi, maa, MPT and Veyom(lalla).

It was night before their MA...

Anuseena's room...

"Jaan kal hamari MA hai"

"Anu aapne subha se hame ab tak 24 baar yaad dila diya hai ki kal hamari 1st MA. Hame yaad hai anu"

"Ha vo aaise hi. Vaise jaan aapke liye ek gift laye hai"

"Really kya" ...excited

As went to his cupboard, removed a box, went beside her and sat on bed. Kept his chin on her shoulder and gave her the box. She opened the box and found a beautiful baby pink color nightie till knees or maybe more short. It was sleeveless and low cut. On top of that there was shrug

Haseena's dress👆🏻

As whispered in her hears "aap issme bahut hot lagengi" ....smirks

She blushed and smiled. Without saying anything with a smile she took the box and went to washroom.

Anu was waiting for her and his patience was over he went and knocked.

"Jaan, kab aayengi, raat bite ja rahi hai." he went and sat on the bed suddenly he saw something beautiful. Yes it was Hm wearing that nightie and coming. It was just made for her. She was looking daammmm hot.

His gaze was making her blush. He went near her they were inches apart. Anu took her in his arms in bridal style. He kept her on bed and went above her. They were looking into each others eyes for few seconds. Anu dug his face in her neck taking in her frangrance, was sucking biting and kissing her neck making her moan. His hands reached her waist and was crassing it. He gave wet kisses on her forehead, both eyes, noes, both cheeks, chin, kissed her cleavage making her weak. She was breathing heavily with her eyes closed. Slowly he took a passionate kiss and she was crassing his hair pulling closer. While he traveled inside her nightie slowly feeling her warm skin. He slowly removed the shrug which she was wearing and pulled her more closer. He went on top a bit, was sitting on his knees on bed. He removed his shirt and hugged her tightly making her feel his skin. He was busy kissing her neck. His hands were crassing her waist. He kissed her waist and naval. He kissed her on lips, bit her low lip. She hissed in pain but did not break the kiss and then.......They had a cute romantic night after that.

Next morning, it was their marriage anniversary....

Hm woke up and saw his handsome husband sleeping like a baby. Messy hair, cute face. He was not wearing his shirt and was only in his trousers looking hot. She was blushing remembering last night. Anu's eyes was yet closed.

As:- Jaan aap hame aaise hi ghoorti rahengi to hum aap ko aaj bed room se bahar jane nahi denge.

Hm chuckles kissed his forehead and As opened his eyes and looks at her.

Hm:- Happy 1st Marriage Anniversary Anu .....smiling.

As kissed her cheeks:- Happy 1st Marriage Anniversary Jaan.

They hugged each other.

Hm:- chaliye uthiye.....was getting up from bed but As pulled her by her waist and went above her.

As:- hame good morning kon bolenga? .....smirks

Hm:- kon? .... smiling naughtily

As:- hamari wife bolengi aur kon?

Hm:- achha konsi wife? .... silently laughing

As became a bit serious:- jaan what do you mean konsi wife? Char paach wife nahi hai hamari. Ek hi wife hai aur aap hai.....cutely

Hm laughing:- areyy hamare pyaare anu, hum mazak kar rahe the....Pulling his cheeks.

As:- Jaan jaldi se good morning boliye na.

Hm:- good morning anu

As:- aaise bolte hai good morning?

Hm:- hum to aaise hi bolte hai. Aap kaise bolte hai?

As:- bataye hum kaise bolte hai?

Hm:- batayie

As:- sachhi bataye

Hm:- batayie

As smirks and captured her lips with his. He bit her lower lip. After 2-3 mins they broke the kiss and hugged each other.

Hm:- chaliye abb hame thane aur aapko HQ jaana hai. Kaam khatam karke jaldi bhi to aana hai aaj.

They got ready, took blessings from Maa. Had breakfast and left for HQ/MPT. It was afternoon at 1pm. Pushpa ji and Cheeta had gone for field duty. Santu was in control room. Hm and Ks was working and discussing a case in cabin. Suddenly Hm was feeling restless she ran to washroom and started vomiting. Ks came behind her.

Ks:- Ms kya hua aapko? Theek hai na aap?

Hm came out from washroom:- ji...ji....Ks hum theek hai pata....nah....she started feeling dizzy. Ks hold her tightly.

Ks:- Ms theek hai aap, kya hua? Aap aayie aur bhetiye yaha.

She made her sit and bought a glass of water and gave her.

Ks:- ye lijiye...hum ek min bhaiya ko phone karte hai.

Hm:- ek min Ks, anu ko mat bulayie. Vo tension lenge.

Ks:- achha theek hai phir doc ke paas chalte hai.

Hm:- nahhi nahi Ks hum theek hai vo to bas aaise hi.

Ks:- Ms aap hospital chaliye nahi to hum AB ko phone karte hai.

Hm:- areeyy nahi nahi hum chalte hai hospital aap anu ko phone mat kariye. Unki ekk important meeting, disturb nahi karna chahete hai hum unhe.

They left for hospital not before informing santu.

They reached there and met doctor. Doctor asked her some questions to her about her married life and took some tests. Kareena was waiting outside for the reports to come. Later doctor called them inside.

In Doctor's cabin....

Hm:- kya hua doc Sab theek haina?

Ks:- ha doc Sab theek haina?

Doc:- ha sab theek hai.

Hm:- kya aaya reports me.

Ks:- kya hua inhe?

Doc:- Mrs. Haseena Anubhav Singh, Congratulations. You are pregnant.

Hm:- acchha.......ek min. Ky...kya...kya kaha aapne?

Doc:- Mrs.Singh you are going to be mother.

Ks was so happy that she started jumping. Hm was yet shocked.

Ks:- Bhabhi kya hua? Aap khush nahi hai?

Hm:- ha..ha..ha nahi matlab hum khush hai. Hame samaj nahi aa raha kaise react kare.....she was happy but not understanding how to react....hume believe nahi ho raha.

Ks:- bhabhi believe kar lijiye kyunki yahi sach hai...she hugs her tightly.

Doc instructed her what to do and what not to do during her pregnancy. They left from there. In car.....

Ks:- Bhabhi aaj hum bahut khush hai. Aur hone wale papa ko to batayie.

Hm:- batayienge Ks batayienge lekin abhi nahi. Aapne saamne aaram se beth kar. pehele anu ko phir baaki sab ko.

Ks dropped Hm at home and she left for MPT. They decided not to tell anyone as Anuseena will tell them in party directly. Hm called Anu at home and told to come whenever he is even a bit free. As came home in sometime. They were in sitting in room. As was looking at Hm thinking when will she speak. She was thinking how to start this and how to inform him. He was looking at her face. There was a silence for few mins. As broke silence and spoke.

As:- jaannn kya hua? Kyu bulaya hai hame?

Hm:- aaa...aaaa....aa anu agar hame kisi cheez ki cravings ho matlab kuch khana ho vo bhi aadhi raat ko to aap hame laake denge?

As:- ye kaisa sawal hai?

Hm:- batayie na

As:- okayyyy....mmmm.... Ha agar aapko kabhi bhi bhook lagegi to hum zarur khilayenege kyu nahi khilayenege. Lekin aap ye pooch kyu rahi hai?

Hm:- achha agar hume mood swings hue to aap hame achhe se manage karenge na?

As:- ye kaise sawal pooch rahi hai aap jaan. Gol gol bate mat kariye please. Seede seede batayie na.

Hm sighs:- I am pregnant

As:- ha dekhiye yahi........nahi ek min....kya kaha aapne? ....you are what?

Hm:- pregnant.

As:- kya.....he stood up from bed in shock.

Hm thought he must be happy hearing this but his this expression is showing something else.

Hm:- kya hua, aap khush nahi hai?

As hugged her tightly....aree jaan hum bahut khush hai....he took her and started jumping here and there in whole room.

Hm:- aaram se anu aaram se.

They sat on bed, As bent down and slept on her tummy. He whispered.

As:- baby jaldi aajao. I am waiting for you...he kissed her tummy...papa loves you.

Hm smiled, they spent some time with each other and had a great day.

Evening in party.... All were sitting, chatting having fun. The trio decided to tell everyone about Hm's pregnancy.

As:- Maa, ammi hum dono ko aap Sab ko kuch batana hai.

Ammi:- kya batana hai beta?

Maa:- ha haseena, anu, kya batana hai?

Anuseena looks at each other sighs and smile...together:- Aap dono naani daadi bane wale hai.

All were shocked and happy. They hugged them and congratulated them. All were so happy today specially the grandmother's. They had a double celebration today. They enjoyed, had dinner and everyone left for the house happily.

Anuseena's room...

They changed and was lying on bed. Hm's head was on his chest they both were enjoying each others warmth. They both were having a smile on their faces.

As:- jaan

Hm:- hmmm

As:- Thank you

Hm:- kyu?

As:- aaj aapne hame life ki best gift di hai.

Hm:- anu humna hamare baby ko bahut zadda pyar denge.

As:- bilkul lekin abhi na hamara man baby ki mumma ko pyaar karne ka kar raha hai.....smirks

Hm was also in romantic mood today:- achhaa, pata hai? Hamara bhi man aaj baby ke papa ko pyaar karne ka kar raha hai....smirking

"Achha".... He flips. Hm is on bed and As is on top of her.

As:- to kariye na pyaar....

Hm kissed As on lips with full pure love...his heart fluttered whenever she kissed him. He smiled and pulled her more closer. Both were kissing each other madly. They broke the kiss after few mins when there was a lack of oxygen. Both looked in each others eyes, they could see only love for themselves.

Hm:- I love you❤

As:- I love you too❤

Both slept peacefully hugging each other. There was a small smile on their faces the whole night thinking about their future with their baby....❤

~~~The End~~~
First of all, heartfelt thank you to all of you...thank you for commenting on my story and motivating me. Also thank you to silent readers for loving my story this much. When I started this story I never thought that you guys will love this so much. I know my stories were boring so many times but yet I got such nice comments from you guys, really thank you for this. If you really loved my story, then please comment below. I would really love to read your comments.

Do read our story...
1. Anuseena - Love Never Ends
Also me and 10_EknoorKaur will be coming up with a new collab story. So stay tuned...

Love,
Noor Fatima

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 41.4K 80
It's a story between the neighbours who are poles apart...but..but...but..things gonna happen between them will definitely bring them closer...❤️ Are...
20.6K 73 12
बचपन के दोस्त के साथ संभोग सुख की कहानी
229K 12.4K 50
[BOOK 1 IN PREERAN SERIES] ***** The Karan Luthra, the ruthless Mafia King. He gives no mercy to his traitors, only one word, Hell. He doesn't believ...
878K 55.2K 115
🌟 #1 in shortstorycollection ( 3 December 2020 ) 🌟 #1 in Cousins ( 8 January 2021 ) 🌟 #1 in shortlovestories( 24 December 2020) 🌟 #4 in feelings...