𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗠𝗘 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗�...

By BeSmittenByMe

"𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?" "𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙮." 𖣎 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗇... More

00| foreward
aesthetic
01| first day
02| the rich boy
03| tattoo
04| pain
05| he is cute
06| friend
07| rewrite the stars
08| mocha girl
09| beauty in ink
10| fractured heart
11| heartbreak session
12| summer vibes
13| coffee, the best medicine
14| feel my heart
15| stupidity
16| not my friend
18| cold heart
19| beautiful yet broken
20| first kiss
21| weak point
22 | remedy
23 | ballet

17| sobs at night

127 17 0
By BeSmittenByMe

just a silly question:
Would you like to have a q&a for this book?

CHAPTER: 17
SOBS AT NIGHT

IS IT MY FAULT that I still crave love from someone too pure to even exist in this world? I look on the other side as my customer wears her dress and bids goodbye. The urge to see Agustina overwhelms my desire as I fought against it.

"Javier." I sigh getting irritated by how loud my mother's voice can be. I straighten the bed sheet crease and walk into her room where I find her busy counting the money she got from the customers.

She, herself is a prostitute. She is a highly demanded one if any politician, musician, or entertainment industry people need sperm dumping and they know she will always be available and it's because she also gets a heavy amount from other rivals to fetch information. On both sides, she wins.

"Why do you need me here?" I ask her.

She lifts her eyes and settles them on mine. "Wanted to see my son, can't I?"

I abruptly laugh humorously. "Are you kidding me? When did you ever try something good for me? Never."

She gives out a taut smile. "I heard a girl repeatedly comes and pays a high amount just to see you, only you. Who is that girl that made my golden boy's heart melt?" The only symbol we both match are our eyes, the golden hue surrounding the brown orbs but due to the light color of brown the yellow dominates and so, people see yellow eyes.

"None of your f**king business, mama. Stop interfering in my life. Let me be. You are getting money, so stuff them deep inside your throat and shut your mouth." In a quick movement, she stands in front of me, and with a raise in her hand, she slaps me.

"That girl is distracting you, use her till all her money labels as yours. Then, throw her away like a swat on your hand. I don't want to turn this brothel into a romance parlor, Francisco and we both know what will be the output if any one of us outsmarts the other?"

I glare at her with pure hatred mirroring my heart. "I f**cking hate you, mama. I wish I would have been dead by the time I was pulled out of your vagina!" I yell not bothering to wipe out my tears. "You've never tried to give me what I always wanted, when I asked for an education, you taught me these rituals without bothering to pay attention to what that f**cking twelve years old boy needed. You're a monster a f**king monster."

My chest heaves up and down as I cautiously watch her facial expression, nothing changed except a slight pinch of her pointed nose blaring its nostrils which means she is annoyed and nothing more or less. Literally un mal*ito c*ño.

[ translation: f**king c*nt]

"Your customer is waiting, go have your fun and then spend your time with your lover, okay?" She sneers fully knowing that there are three days that she can't come and one of that is today. "After all she can love you, unlike your wh*re mother who is nothing but a tight c*nt."

I flinch from her tone that has underlined threats openly secured with a sweet coating that anyone might believe that she is going to repent but that isn't the case at all. She is malfunctioning our thoughts and then conjuring the jumbled form into the perfect weapon she will use in her future and one of them is me 'cause I know what type of a woman she is after all like mother like son.

I ball my fist to punch the wall she is leaning against. "If you think I'm going to fall this mere useless stunts, I've better capability than you can ever imagine, mama." With that, I pivot to walk out from here.

"That was a warning we both know, Francisco. You do remember I never hunt before threatening that person. So, next time you find a dead body don't blame me I didn't warn you." With that, she throws me out of her room and locks the door.

"What happened?" I turn to find Juan, one of the Royals behind me.

"Nothing," I growl walking out of the radar where even Mama's shadow can't be seen.

"Your customer is calling you. Go before she complains to the store from where you walked out just now." I roll my eyes nod my head and follow him.

Mama opened the brothel because she was a sex addict, thereby being thrown out of her house and cutting off every thread related to her. She was pregnant at that time making society witness her bulging stomach when I relentlessly kicked her, as per said by her. Being a sex addict did allow her to have multiple sex under a certain brothel. Who wants to leave a tight pu**y away? So, she had her payment with several interests and after a few years opened her brothel when I was five or six years old.

Even after I was born her beauty hadn't lessened a bit, instead, her breasts, hips all parts got a bit widen and flourished. She was glad that even though I gave her stretch marks, I also provided extra muscles to outshine her more than others. For fourteen years she worked and made this brothel named, Luscious. Even if the first two years went an absolute flop, she worked harder and that means forced women more into the scene but then she had an idea of using men too in this category, Thus, the start of Royals appeared to be quite pleasing,

She stood seven handsome guys and grouped them as Royals which means having V.I.P. service done. Extra money, extra security, extra care, everything extra but with certain restrictions, no one no one must fall in love. This will not only distract us but also create revolt.

I sigh shaking my head as I walk to my chamber finding a woman there. I look down at the clipboard where her name, her age, her phone number (a fake one, damn sure), and her address (another fake one) are there. She is seven years older than me, great! Now, I'm a gigolo too.

Being a Royal has at least one benefit. The higher one gets us which is often not frequently like the other female and male prostitutes here.

My heart shudders as if I'm committing a huge crime by sleeping with someone rather than my girl, Eve. I met her a year ago when I helped her with a small theft.

From there onwards we had a precious bond that none of us wanted to label, then later five months we tagged us as boyfriend and girlfriend. She was ecstatic when I said that making me feel guilty that I should have said those words earlier but only we both kept that as a secret because if one of the Royals get to know then we are utterly finished. She still comes like a customer which makes me feel even more guilty than the previous time.

My heart breaks as I undress myself and close my eyes imagining the millions of apologies I said to my girl who wordlessly accepts every damn f**king time.

I am sorry.

I am sorry.

Lo siento, mi amor.

[translation: I am sorry, my love.]

I know, I am taking lots of time to upload the chapters but the basic reason is that I am still writing it and at a certain point I forget why am I even writing it. The pressure, mental stress, and physical exhaustion are the answers to my mental peace.
Thereby, I will be glad if you stay with me a lil longer with this book and join me to the end of this novel.
If you are trying to look for another teen romance, you can read my new novella, Handicraft Stitches.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 1.3K 33
"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭...
104K 1.1K 25
• 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 • 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚈𝙰𝙾𝙸/𝙶𝙰𝚈 • 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚎�...
1.1K 27 14
𝐍𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐨...
578 64 33
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐳 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞...