Bakugou one-shots

Av lucifer12345678906

Exactly like what the title says. Sorry for the slow updates. Requests open. Mer

Requests.
Model 💥❌
Feelings 💥🔥❄
His stalker 🧗‍♂️💥
Yuri Plisetsky ⛸💥
Exposed 🥱💥
I quit. Middle school classmate x Bakugou
I quit part 2
My furry friends 💥❌
Secrets shindobaku
Glasses 🏃‍♂️💥
Pride at UA 🌈🏳‍🌈
Thank you🤗😊
Happy birthday to me❌💥
Happy birthday to me part2
stressed 🥦💥
The mall🪨💥
Bakugou's past 💥❌
Bakugou's past p2 ❌💥
Change❌💥
Thank you!!😭🤗
Crocodile tears🥦💥
Trauma and terrible teachers💥🚬
Bad hair day💥❌
Besties 💥💗
The study date💥⚡
Pro heroes💥💗

Past and present ❓💥

343 8 8
Av lucifer12345678906

Bakuhoe's pov

I woke up at 6 am and texted my boyfriend. He is such a dumb idiot. I smiled at my phone looking at my home screen. It was a picture of me, my boyfriend and his sister. I don't really talk to my family anymore, so I thought of her as a sister. Miwa was a good person, not to mention had a lot of tea on Tobio. I sighed as I got dressed and checked I had everything in my bag. I made my hair spiky and looked at the time. I had an hour until class so I grabbed my bag and went to the kitchen. I made breakfast for me and my idiots. I got to class 30 minutes early. So I sat down and began to text Tobio. my classmates began to walk in and make their way to their seats. 5 minutes later Aizawa showed up. Aizawa instructed Iida to hand out a quiz. All the questions look really easy.

I finished my test with 10 minutes left. I looked up at Aizawa, who was reading someone's homework. I walked up to him and handed him my test. "Did you finish everything?" "Yes. Can I leave early Sensei? I have somewhere to be." "Sure. I don't really care." "Whatever." Aizawa sensei you are now my favourite teacher. I walked into my dorm, took out my contacts and took a shower. I made sure my hair was perfect and texted my Tobio.

I walked into the common room to see the entire class. "WHO ARE YOU!" Kirishima yelled using his quirk. "It's me Bakugou. You dumbass." I yelled back. They all stared at me for a few minutes. "Why are you dressed like that kero" "Well froggy, I'm dressed how I normally dress when playing volleyball. Now, I'm going to go see my boyfriend. Soooooooooo. Bye." 

Third-person

The others looked at Bakugou as he left and slowly sat down in their seats. "I thought he was homophobic." Said Todoroki going to the kitchen.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

2.1K 45 12
I did this for Halloween so it only felt right to do it for Christmas too! So basically this book is only for one shots involving the merry holiday...
143K 3.5K 14
One shots of Todobaku which you will surely love! different A.U.s updated every Saturday! Free to tell me ideas! Even the crazy ones!
58.6K 436 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...
25.4K 679 55
Ships inside are: Bakutododeku Tododeku Dabibaku Bakudeku Yandere shinsou x deku WARNING smut violence yaoi Yandere Shinsou Strong language I do...