Forsaken By Sword (On-Hold)

By Phantom_Foxx

Y/N,a knight of Seiros fighting unending battle that left him life threatening wounds but as his finally brea... More

Character Development and Prologue
Chapter 1 - The choice
Chapter 2 - First day of teaching and laziness
Chapter 3 - The dagger is better than the sword
Chapter 4 - The Fallen knight back in action
Chapter 5 - Becoming One
[closed]Author's question!
Chapter 6 - The meeting
Update!
Chapter 7/1 - A Chilling Day
Chapter 7/2 Close calls
Chapter 8 - Finally,a Day off
Chapter 9 - Supports and class change?
Chapter 10 - Old wounds
Chapter 11 - A Friend
Chapter 12 - Actual Lesson and tea
Fliter - Y/N's Birthday
Chapter 13 - Story time
Chapter 14 - Sword of the Creator
Chapter 15 - Uncomfortable
Halloween Event
Chapter 16 - Maybe a recruit?
Chapter 17 - First beast...
Chapter 18 - Missing but duties...
Chapter 19 - More Training
Christmas Event!
Chapter 20 - Found
Chapter 21 - Something to prepare for!
Chapter 22 - Little problems... and drunk one
Chapter 23 - A wild stratgy
Chapter 24/1 - Unexpected
Chapter 24/2 - A Goddess's Tears
Chapter 25/1 - Recruiting Season!
Chapter 25/2 - More Eagles
Chapter 26 - A Dark Abyss
1K Special Chapter
Chapter 27 - Surface versus Underground
Chapter 28 - An Icy feeling
I'm Sorry..
Chapter 29 - Deals upon Deals
Chapter 30 - Air
Chapter 31 - A Old Face

Chapter 32 - Ifs

1.2K 22 4
By Phantom_Foxx

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

Abyss - Library

Y/N Pov

" I fucking hate you... "

I was searching through the library on the ritual with Yoko reading a few books she found and lifts her head from the papers,looking over to me.

Yoko: Sorry, that I may be wanting me and your time!

Y/N: Then you could've asked when I was on break.

Yoko: Mhm, you say that like the others won't rush to speak with you and take any chance of me getting that time.

She explained her reasoning as I paused and walked over to her,flicking her forehead which she goes 'ouch'.

Y/N: I'm going to help out my new job that I was certain of pushed into, I promise to come back to have us time.

Yoko: Mmmm... Don't get in too much trouble then!

I sighed lightly and started leaving the library while Yoko stares at me going,she quickly stood up to search for something else.

" Alright,what else do you hide Seiros? "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abyss - Hallways

Y/N Pov

I wandered the countless halls of the abyss,following myself a bit lost every step but there was hope where I saw one of the students that I would be looking after now, Hapi. I would approach her as I was about to speak till I was matched with a glare of distain, I mean what a horrible way to start off.

Y/N: Uhh... I'm your new Professor L/n or you may just call me Y/n if you don't like a formality.

Silence was her response,I feel myself sweating a bit before I know it she's walking away from me.

' Did I do something wrong...? '

I thought to myself for a bit but nothing came to mind of what I could've done,I shook my head and went off to find my way to the classroom. But time passed as I was nowhere closer to finding it though I continuously ran into Hapi and it was the same response as the first time, it leaves me more confused than the last time.

' Did I do something and forget!? I'm pretty sure I would remember something like that if I did! '

I let out a long sigh until I see Hapi once again and we make eye contact, I nervously wave with a smile which gets a different reaction... She's approaching me!?

Hapi: Okay! Why do you keep trying?

Y/N: Huh?

Hapi:

You keep trying to make conversation with me even if I make it clear that I don't want to speak with you at all.

I stared for a moment before chuckling a bit.

Y/N: Am I suppose to listen to wishes that aren't voiced?

Hapi: I just-

Y/N: But you also acknowledged me which means that you don't mind me much trying.

I interrupted her as she just glared at me and leaves me alone, I watched her leave.

Y/N: And she didn't ask me to stop either.

Support Rank - Rank C

- Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/n messing with his boney arm -

Abyss - Classroom

Y/N Pov

" Ah! Aelfric! "

I finally escaped my mini hell and found myself in the Ashen Wolves' classroom where Aelfric seems to be. He turns around as he smiled which is a relief from what happened earlier.

Aelfric: Y/n, how are you adjusting to the new environment so far?

Y/N: I have found myself lost six times just today...

Aelfric: *chuckles* I figured much, you don't have a good sense of direction in such a closed space.

I nodded as I crossed my arms and he offers me a map of Abyss.

Aelfric: This should help you find your way a bit easier.

Y/N: Thank you, old friend. By the way, what else has been keeping you these past years?

Aelfric: I guess work,you could say.

Y/N: Ah yes work... Being some assistant professor now a literal professor for another class, I feel my lazy days coming to end.

Aelfric: Don't say that,you usually find some way to do so.

I looked over to him as I remembered the past, being lazy back then was something simple with my reputation and expected by others.

Y/N: The laziest knight,I was called right?

Aelfric: Yes, most have seen it coming with your background.

Y/N: Yeah...

Not only thinking back to my young knight days but the time when I was with Lonato and...

Aelfric: I heard what happened to Lonato...

Y/N: ...

I let out a sigh as I looked away from him and shook my head.

Y/N: I may come to terms with my past events but I have a future ahead of me, we all do.

Aelfric: Not even if you could get the chance to bring it back.

Y/N: What?

I looked back to him as I see something different in his eyes... But it faints away and is replaced by that simple smile of his.

Aelfric: Just a 'what if'.

Y/N: Sure,Aelfric. I must go with the help of this map, I may not be as lost as before so thank you and goodbye for now.

I left the classroom as something didn't sit right on me with how he answered that question.

" Not even if you could get the chance to bring it back... "

Support Rank : Rank C

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abyss - Library

Third Pov

" Seiros... Ah! "

The silver-haired goddess flipped through one of the many books piled up on the table and floor from the shelves of the library. She sees the pages refer to another book as she throws it back onto the pile behind her and goes into the other pile for the book.

Yoko: Come on.... Give momma the gold!

She pulls out a charred book cover as she pauses,staring at it for a moment, and shrugged before opening it. Flipping through each page with her eyes skimming countless pages till she reached one page and looked confused.

Yoko: Wait a second...

She stared for a moment before flipping the pages back and forth then pauses once again.

" Did someone rip this page out? "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n - Guess who's back in jail... I mean school... I am... It sucks being physically there.

Yoko: YOU NEED YOUR KNOWLEDGE!

A/n - Mhm! To a certain amount!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 1.3K 98
"BYLETH, YOU'RE DYING." Those were the words Byleth Eisner had heard her entire life...but it had never rang true. She had always known that the doct...
352 18 9
After the defeat of Rhea and Thales, the Adrestian Empire prepares for battle with Dimitri and The Kingdom in one final confrontation. At the capital...
9.2K 317 66
Fire Emblem Three Houses AU Story: What if Sothis was with Byleth since their childhood days? "If only I could touch the stars." Born sick since da...
1.5K 86 46
~SET IN MODERN DAY~ After meeting Dimitri at your work place, you thought he was an interesting one. The two of you had to plan a meeting together ab...