The Conflicts • Soonhoon [ 𝐄...

By 96MRLEE

" Why did you choked him like that ?! " I shouted as I threw him in the room and locked the door but he just... More

ᵃᵘᵗʰᵒʳ ⁿᵒᵗᵉ 👀
Funeral day
Unnecessary
Hatred
Interview Session
Stupid Jokes
Distrust in Love
Cliché topics
New buddy in office
Forget Wonwoo
Possesive boyfriend
Cross the limit
Punctual boyfriend
Wifey
No respect
Best friend
Walk at night
Let go of longing
Personal Assistant
Avoiding
Overthinking
Dumb things
Take a break
Opportunities
Word usage errors
Unfair
A date
Rooftop
Drunk people doesn't lie
Silent mode
Killer
His past
The past
Not here with me
Dinner
I choose you
Epilogue
💎
ANNOUCEMENT !!

Same person as the first day

52 6 0
By 96MRLEE

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 30 o_O

I ended the call and walked at Woozi . Sit beside him but leaving some spaces between us .

I can't believe that the person I'm starting to have the love feeling with is the family members of the culprit that cause my father's death .

" Why did Seungkwan calls you ? " He asked and looked at me curiously . I just keep silent and gathered up all my energy to talk with him . I'm starting to hate him and I can't accept that .

" Let's end it for today " I made my mind .

" Why ? Are you already tired ? "

" No "

" What Seungkwan told you , Hoshi ? Something about works or what ? Come on , tell me . I'm your Assistant , right ? " He persuades me .

" Nothing " I can't accept the truth . I can't bring myself to hate him . But my brain told me to .

" Hoshi ... " He said and pulled my cheeks and right now I'm facing him .

" Let's just go home , I'm tired for today, " I said and stand up , ignoring his hand and just walk to my car . Not even bothered to look at him behind me .

I arrived at my car but he wasn't behind me . I start my car engine and calmed my heart down . My heart is just too angry to be handle right now . My brain told me to hate him and ignore him but my heart told me instead .

What should I do ?

" Hoshi ? " Woozi's voice awakens me from my mind . I just drove my car without talking to him .

" Where are we going ? " Woozi asked worriedly .

" To your house " I answered .

" As you wish," He said and keep his mouth quiet . Only silence accompanies us all the way to his house . After a few minutes, we arrived at his house .

" Bye , meet you tomorrow ! " Woozi said and leaned closer at me but I just move my body away from him .

" Okay , bye, " I said . Right now only seeing his house already makes me mad .

After he gets out of my car , I just drove my car away from his house . When I was driving suddenly my phone ringing .

Hoshi !
Where are you ?
Want me to come at you ?

It's okay , Seungcheol ...
I'm okay , just want to rest now

Are you sure ?

Hurm ...

Okay , fine
Be careful , Hoshi

Okay , bye

Right now , only Wonwoo can calm me down . I ended the call and looking for Wonwoo's number but instead, he's the one who calls me .

Hoshi ?
Are you there ?
Are you still with Woozi ?

Wonwoo ...

Hurm ?

Can I come to you ?

Of course, you can, come here to my room

I just hummed and drove to his dorm . Once I arrived at his dorm I knocked on his door . His soft face greeted me and that makes me happy .

" Hoshi .... " I heard his soft voice and my tears fell.

" Hoshi ! " He quickly hugged me and rubbed my back .

" I'm starting to fall in love with him , Wonwoo ... " I'm sobbing .

" Sigh . Let's get in first " He brings me inside and put me on the couch .

" Where's Mingyu ? " I asked because Mingyu wasn't there as I looked around his house .

" Don't say that you guys sta- "

" Yes, we are . He stayed at his parents' " He said and give me the water he took .

" That's why I asked you to come here otherwise I'm not going to " He explained .

" How sad ... " My tears stopped falling because it's getting interesting with Wonwoo's story .

" When did he move out ? " I asked .

" Yesterday's morning " He answered calmly .

" Oh really ? So that was the tension in the group ... " I understand already about their ' come separately ' in group chat yesterday .

" Eh stop it , let's talk about Woozi instead," He turned facing me .

" What to talk about ? " I said as I do the same thing as he did earlier .

" What are you planning to do after this ? " He asked me curiously .

" I don't know ? My brain told me to ignore him " I shrugged .

" Your heart ? "

" They told me instead " I look at his eyes .

" Which one you should listen to ? "

" I fucking don't know , Wonu " I lower my gaze , still confused with myself.

" Are you hungry ? " I asked as I lifted my head back .

" Why ? " He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion . Maybe weird with my sudden changing moods .

" Let's go eat ? " I invited him .

" Where ? Outside ? "

" I don't really care , anywhere is fine " I shrugged .

" Ok wait let me take my sweater first and then we go out," He said and walked to his bedroom . Walking out with his sweater and hat , " Let's go ? " He approached me .

" Your car ? " I asked .

" Oh , my car ? Okay " He agreed and reached his car key . We walked out of the house and went to our destination . Spending time with Wonwoo for a night not fully makes me forget about Woozi . I'm simp for him since day 1 and turns out his father was the culprit of my father's death .

Why the world is playing with my heart ?

Am I not supposed to be in any relationship ? Or maybe Wonwoo is the one who is supposed to be with me ? Did his arguments with Mingyu actually have a meaning ? And is this the meaning of his arguments ?

" Wonwoo , I'm so lazy to drive back home," I said as he already parked his car in his parking lot . We just finished our dinner though .

" Then , just sleep at my house  "

" SERIOUSLY ?! " I jumped in shock , didn't expecting that he will offer me .

" Yeah " He nods in confusion .

" But what if Mingyu comes back ? I mean like , all of sudden .... " It's just me being insecure .

" He won't " He froze . " He doesn't even bother to look at my face , what is the point of coming back here ? " He clicked his tongue .

I just hummed at his statements . He underestimated Mingyu . But that's all was their problems , I'm not supposed to stick my nose into that .

After we get out of Wonwoo's car , we walked upstairs and get ourselves ready on the bed . Cuddling with each other and slowly dived into sleep . Today's accident was so unexpected . Tomorrow I have to face him again . Want or not , I have to be the same person as my first day there in the office .

Asshole CEO .

(ᴗ˳ᴗ)

Awww, he is so cute ><

Asshole CEO as the first day , reader <3 Next week for what Hoshi is going to do at Woozi (⇀‸↼‶)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 2.2K 41
Seungcheol and Joshua had been trapped in a tumultuous and suffocating marriage for two long years, their once vibrant love now overshadowed by const...
27.5K 1.4K 21
"Love in chains" Without hesitation, his other hand slipped inside her shirt, a single finger pressing against her lower stomach, causing her to gasp...
8.9K 349 22
- Jeonghan and Joshua are friends at first, but the attraction between the two boys is strong, much too strong. So much so that every night they secr...
49.8K 2.2K 72
"We just don't work," I said turning away from him. He immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me into his chest. "Don't you get it?" I looked up at...