The last Senju *Discontinued...

By IdahBee123

Katsumi Senju...Great Granddaughter to Tobirama Senju, and great grandniece to Hashirama Senju. We follow her... More

Authors Note *you can skip* :)
Character introduction :D
ch 1 :) day before graduation
Ch 2 day of the exams + graduation
Ch 3 the bell test! team 7
Authors note
ch 4 our first mission!
Chapter 5 C rank mission!
Chapter 5.5 (filler) movie night
Chapter 6 Zabuza and Haku!?
Chapter 7 Back home again
Chapter 8 Chunin exams! (1&2 of the exam)
Chapter 9 preliminaries and prep
Chapter 10 the third stage
Chapter 11 Aunt Tsunade
Chapter 12 Rasengan and Orochimaru!?
Chapter 13 Sasuke?
Chapter 14 training pt1
Chapter 16 training pt3
Chapter 17 Naruto!
Chapter 18 Sassori, the Red Sand
Chapter 19 Yamato sensei!?
Chapter 20 who are you, Sasuke
Thank you!
Chapter 21 Hello Kaito
Chapter 22 More children!
Authors note~
Chapter 23 Pein
Chapter 24 starting to rebuild
Chapter 25 a new rank + goodbyes of the past
Chapter 26 healing and returning to the world
Chapter 27 New mission with Naruto
Chapter 28 setting sail
Chapter 29 on the water
Chapter 30 Land...FINALLY
chapter 31 Kushina
Athors note! its short I promise
Quick Note
Note from an old friend
Chapter 32 Whats next?
Chapter 33 New Adventure!
My opinions so far

Chapter 15 intensive training pt2

235 5 0
By IdahBee123

Its been two years, and I have recently become a chuunin. Today starts out again like any other day. After my hospital duties are done, I go to the hokages office. "Katsmi, I want you to summon katsuyu with me. I want to summon 1/10th of Katsuyu's full size." Tsunade says sternly. 

"what! a whole tenths of her size? Aunt Tsunade what could we possibly need that much of her for?" I ask now even more confused by her wild request. 

"If we ever go to battle, we need to be able to summon a large sum of her. This is for your intense training. You will continue to accumulate chakra for the rest of these two years. As your current sensei, I intend to give you all the tools to become the greatest kunoichi of your time. Maybe even beyond that." Tsunade says. 

"Alright, where should we go to summon her? We dont exactly have that kind of space here." I say now confused of the logistics. 

"We will be traveling to a large clearing above the hokage mountain. I will meet you there. In the mean time use total concentraction on the mountain. You are dissmissed." She says with a wave. 

"Yes ma'm." I say and then I leave to meditate on top of the hokage mountain. 

I wait on the mountain for close to an hour. I feel in fine tune with my chakra, and Im making steady progress. I have become one of the top medical residents in the hospital, and i continue to strive for more. I need to work more closely with my wood and earth jutsus. My water has become my primary chakra nature. Wood being a close second. 

The wind is blowing calmly through my hair and I feel at peace with where I am. Its a nice and sunny day, there is not even a hint of malice in this calm spring day. I have some great friends, those being the others in the rookie 9. Not to mention Naruto is out there getting incredibly strong. I just know he will come back stronger than ever. 

"Katsumi, are you ready to begin?" I hear Tsunade say from behind me. 

"Yes I am. How do we summon her with two people at a time?" I ask her. Now standing up from sitting atop of tobirama's head. 

"Its very simple, I just need you to summon her the same time as me. Then we should have 1/10th of her full size. In actuallity I havent attempted this with anyone else. So this is almost like a trial should we both end up in trouble." She says with a smile. 

"Yosh! lets do this" I say with a determined look. I see something shine in her eyes, and she pauses for a moment. 

~~~Tsunades POV~~~

She looks just like her father. She reminds me so much of him, its almost uncanny. Tobirama... do you see this up there? Your greatgrand daughter sure is something. 

~~~POV Katsumi~~~

"Alright, lets begin." She says snapping out of her trance. I dont push the subject, it probably isnt my business. 

"Summoning jutsu!" 

"Summoning jutsu!" We both yell simultaniously. A Large puff of smoke later, I find myself next to Tsunade on top of Katsuyu's head! Shes much much larger than the small portion id normally summon her from day to day training. I have only summoned her with all my might once. And even then she was half this size. Its increadible she can be this big! This is only a tenths of her actual size!

"Lady Tsunade, lady Katsumi, its been quite a while since I have been summoned this large. Is there an emergancy I should know about?" Katsuyu asks in her polite tone of voice. 

"No Katsuyu, I informed you yesterday we would be doing this" Tsunade says with a sweatdrop. 

"Ah that is correct, I remember now. Please excuse my ignorance" Katsuyu says with what I assume is a smile. 

"Katsumi your huge! Your increadible!" I say looking towards where her face is. 

"Why thank you lady Katsumi. I am the largest of the slugs in Shikkotsu Forest." Katsuyu replies with endearment. 

"Thats amazing Katsuyu!" I say with sparkles in my eyes. "Oh! I remember now what I wanted to ask you. I read a book on something called sage mode. It is said there is toad sage mode, slug sage mode, and snake sage mode. There ae others but those are the most noteable three. Would you teach me slug sage mode?" I ask now hopeful she will say yes. 

"I will teach you in due time. Do not make haste Katsumi, in due time you will be ready to learn senjutsu. For now continue with your training. When I deem you ready, you will come to the Shikkotsu Forest to train with me and the other slugs for a few months to a week. This all depends on your progress here." She replies. 

"Alright Katsuyu. I expect to be taught senjutsu soon though. I want to get a lot stronger than I am now. Tomorrow I want to be stronger than I am today." I say with determination. "Thank you Katsuyu for doing this for me." I say to her with sincerity. 

"Its quite alright lady Katsumi. You and lady Tsunade are quite formidable opponents all on your own. When your older, you will be very strong" She says again with what I assume is a smile. Katsuyu has always been very kind. 

~~~Time skip a few hours~~~

Im currently very sweaty and tired. So I do as anyone would and I go home to take a well deserved shower. I wash all the dirt and grime off me and get dressed. However, I find that my clothes are starting to get small on me. 

"Oh dear, these are getting too small. What do I wear now?" I ask myself. Im looking in the mirror and I can tell its not fitting right. I go out to the store to get clothes. The clothes store is right next to Ino's flower shop. I go in and say hello, not too long ago me and her became somewhat close. I figured she would be the person to ask for help. 

"Hey is Ino here today?" I ask the lady at the front desk. 

"Oh! Yes shes right in the back let me go get her for you hun." She says with a smile. She walks out and then Ino comes out with some dandelions. 

"Oh! Katsumi, what brings you here?" Ino asks setting the flowers in a vase near by. 

"Hey Ino, I need to get new clothes. And I dont know what im doing, so do you want to come with me?" I ask kind of nervous she will say no. I look up and shes practically squeeling. 

"YES! Shopping day! Lets go get hinata and tenten! We can all go shopping us four!" Ino says. 

"Oh, yea sure! Sounds fun" I say with a smile. She grabs my hand and drags me out the door. We stop by the Hyuuga compound to get hinata. We first spot neji and ask him if he knows where hinata and tenten are. 

"Ah yes, lady hinata is in her room. I assume tenten is at her home. I could show you where it is if you need her." He offers. 

"Oh! Thanks neji but I know where she lives I have been over before...Waaaait how do you know where tenten lives" She says quirking her eyebrows and gives a smirk. He blushes a bit at the teasing but keeps composed. 

"I am her team mate, it is my responsibility to know where they reside" He says, not even stuttering. 

"Ooookkaaaaayyyy if you say so neji!" Ino teases again. "Well we are off to get hinata and tenten. Have a good day!" Ino says again dragging me to where hinata is. 

"Thanks neji!" I say waving to him. He simply nods and walks away. 

"Hinata! Come on, we are going shopping! We have to get tenten and then we are going!" 

Again, Ino drags now the both of us to tentens house. and we all four go shopping for clothes. "Alright girls! Today we shop!" Tenten declares. 

"I need some new ninja clothes, and not to mention kunai" I say with a sweatdrop. I keep loosing my kunai on missions. Its become quite the hassle. 

"I-I could use some new clothes as well." Hinata adds. 

"Alright that settles it, first stop the clothes store! Shopping montage!" Ino yells. We all try on different outfits and now for me its narrowed down to two different ones.

(This but imagine the white top is a blue color or you can color it however youd like)

Or this blue one. 

"Alright which one do I get?" I ask looking over to my friends helping me pick. 

"I say the first one. I like the practicality of it, and plus its something new for you" Tenten suggests looking at the two outfits im holding up. 

"I uhm, I like the first one as well. I think you look good in either" Hinata says as well. 

"I like the second one! I think it looks so cute on you! And you can see your necklace with the second one" Ino says putting in her input. 

"Hm, im not sure. Should we keep looking?" I ask since I cant decide on either. 

"Yes, I think I know where one is!" Ino says standing up. She goes off and brings back another outfit. "Here, try this one on." She says and hands me an outfit

(You can always change the outfit, im going to pretent its in a blue color)

"I like this one!" Tenten says with a smile. 

"I-I like it too. I think you l-look nice in it" Hinata adds. 

"I think its perfect! Obviously because I picked it" Ino says smugly. 

"Alright, then this is my new ninja outfit!" I say then we get hinata's new outfit along with some new ninja sandles for Ino. 

"Next stop is the weapons shop! My personal favorite shop" Tenten says with a smile. She specialists in every type of weapon so I would assume she comes here often. "Hello Mr and Mrs Suwamara" Tenten greets the couple at the front desk. 

"Ah hello tenten! And you brought friends with you! Hello, any friend of tenten is welcome in our shop. Please look around!" The nice old woman says. 

"Thank you Mrs Suwamara" I say with a smile. 

"Its no problem deary, please look around!" She replies with a smile as well. As we look around we all buy some things. Varries from regular kunai to all sorts of weapons. Most of the more unconventional weapons were bought by tenten. She really likes her supply list of weapons. 

"Alright girls what do we do now?" Ino asks all of us after we paid for our things. 

"U-uhm we c-could meet up with t-the others, mayber" Hinata suggests. 

"Sounds good to me. We can go get shikamaru, choji, kiba, shino, neji, and lee" I say with a smile. 

After a while of searching we manage to find everyone but neji. We looked all over but one place. I let out a heavy sigh. "Ok follow me I think I know where he is" I say dropping my head and walking away. Of all places he decided to go there now. 

We walk all the way to my compound. "Why would neji be at your house Katsumi?" Tenten asks. 

"He uses the training grounds in it. Its private property but that never stopped him from using it." I say with a heavy sigh. "He just had to be there now of all times. You guys are welcome to come to my compound any time seriously it gets really quiet here." I say to the rest of them.

We walk up to my compound and go inside. I lead them to my compounds training grounds. "Neji I know your out here I can sense your chakra" I say with a deadpan. 

After that he jumps down from the nearby trees. "Why did you bring everyone with you?" He says now scowling at everyone. I make a -_- face. 

"Because we were all looking for you. All of us are going out and you dont have a say. Tenten you grab him make sure he doesnt leave for petes sake" I say with a wave. Totally done with searching for him. 

"Well Katsumis looks like shes done with everything" Shikamaru says with a smirk. 

"Oh hush you pineapple head" I retort. 

"Yea and your one to talk mrs I have gray hair" He says with a hint of ammusement. 

"Uh hu uh hu. At least I dont sleep all day. Even if I want to sometimes" I say. He cant retort he knows I got him. 

"Alright party people where do we go first?" Tenten says with a dead neji in her arms. 

"We could go out for bbq!" Choji suggests. 

"As long as im not paying for the food then Im fine with that" I reply now hungry for bbq. 

"We can all split the bill sound good?" Tenten clarifies for everyone. After some negotiations everyone agrees to go to a bbq for some food. Then we all head around the village. It was a fun night. I havent been out with everyone like this in a while. It was really nice. Naruto and Sasuke would have had some fun too. I miss those two and their shenanigans. Two years has gone by in a blur without them. 

~~~Authors note~~~

sorry for not updating yesterday! First day of school was really hectic on my end. Ill try to update more! Have a great day or night or whatever time it is. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 1.1K 25
DISCLAIMER -> TAKE THE FANFIC LIGHTLY ! writing this after a year (?) or two. THIS IS my first fanfiction, i never post my stuff but since i wrote th...
260K 9.9K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...
9.3K 1.1K 101
A Naruto OC Fanfiction Series. 𝗢𝗻𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗼 | a large fire that is dangerously out of control. In the Shinobi world, it's the survival of the fitte...
2K 59 22
What is a Shinobi? Misaki often finds herself questioning that. From a small village, she had no choice but to become a ninja. Her leader needed her...