Cat Got Your Tongue? ฅ DNF ฅ

By rosegoldcardboard

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ For as long as he can remember, George has been part-cat. Hiding himself away from the world and his... More

ฅ Chapter 1 ฅ
ฅ Chapter 2 ฅ
ฅ Chapter 3 ฅ
ฅ Chapter 4 ฅ
ฅ Chapter 5 ฅ
ฅ Chapter 6 ฅ
ฅ Chapter 7 ฅ
ฅ Chapter 8 ฅ
ฅ Chapter 9 ฅ
ฅ Chapter 10 ฅ
ฅ Chapter 11 ฅ
ฅ Chapter 12 ฅ
ฅ Chapter 13 ฅ
ฅ Chapter 14 ฅ
ฅ Chapter 15 ฅ
ฅ Chapter 16 ฅ
ฅ Chapter 17 ฅ
ฅ Chapter 18 ฅ
ฅ Chapter 19 ฅ
ฅ Chapter 21 ฅ
ฅ Chapter 22 ฅ
ฅ Chapter 23 ฅ
ฅ Chapter 24 ฅ
ฅ Chapter 25 ฅ
ฅ Chapter 26 ฅ
ฅ Chapter 27 ฅ
ฅ Chapter 28 ฅ
ฅ Chapter 29 ฅ
ฅ Chapter 30 ฅ
ฅ Additional Chapter (1) ฅ
ฅ Additional Chapter (2) ฅ
ฅ Additional Chapter (3) ฅ
ฅ Additional Chapter (4) ฅ
ฅ Additional Chapter (5) ฅ
ฅ Additional Chapter (6) ฅ

ฅ Chapter 20 ฅ

16.7K 521 1.2K
By rosegoldcardboard

POV George

I'm trying to catch my breath as I gaze up at Dream, who is also in the same state. I swear my heart could just melt from the way he makes me feel.

He chuckles breathlessly as he pulls me close into an embrace, my face resting in between his neck and shoulder as he wraps his arms around my back to hug me. I return the hug by wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling myself even closer. I take a deep breath and inhale his intoxicating scent, enough to make me completely dissolve.

We stand like this for a few minutes before I hear footsteps coming from the living room, pushing Dream away quickly and turning around to pretend like I'm doing anything else. I could feel his confused stare on the back of my head before Sapnap enters the kitchen.

"Yo, Dreamie," he says, swinging the fridge open to find something, "We should make something for dinn-" he pauses after he notices I'm in the kitchen as well.

"Uhh, why are you guys both just standing in the kitchen?" He raises an eyebrow.

"N-nothing, I was just about to.. uhhh... cut some fruit..?" I stammer, reaching for the closest item in the fruit bowl.

"That's an avocado..." he says, crossing his arms.

"T-that's what I meant, I'm cutting some avocado to eat, y'know? As a snack?" I look down at the avocado and grimace.

"You don't even like avocados." Sapnap proclaims. Well shit, I tried.

"George you literally suck at lying." he adds on, starting to laugh hysterically. I look over to Dream and silently beg him to help, but I'm too late as he's already starting to wheeze, apparently finding the situation amusing.

I huff out and roll my eyes, putting the avocado back in the fruit bowl, why is that even in there?

Their laughing fits die down as Sap wipes a few tears away, leaning himself against the fridge and Dream starts to take some deep breaths to help his lungs that sound to be dying.

"Anyway, it was just weird seeing both of you in here, not even your phones in hand. I'm already used to Dream just standing in a room and spacing out, but I don't need anyone else." I quirk an eyebrow in Dream's direction.

"You space out in the middle of rooms?" I ask him directly. He rubs the back of his neck as he gives me an embarrassed expression.

"I can't help it, I always tend to just have a lot on my mind." He lets out a chuckle.

"Yeah and it's scary as shit when I walk into a room and there's a six-foot man standing there silently in the dark." Sapnap adds on.

"You don't even turn on the lights?!" I exclaim.

"When I'm lost in thought, turning on the lights doesn't even cross my mind," he shrugs, "Anyway Sap what were you saying about dinner?" He says as he tries to change the subject. I sigh as I let him, knowing it'll be brought up again in the near future.

"I was saying we should make something for dinner since I just went shopping the other day." He shakes his head as well in response to the change of subject.

"And by 'we', you mean me." He crosses his arms.

"Yeah yeah, same thing." Sapnap says dismissively, standing himself up straight to move off the fridge. Dream reaches over to open it up, digging around the various foods that are stored. He pauses for a moment before turning around to face us again.

"How would you guys feel about lamb?"

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

After dinner we all sat down on the sofa and decided to watch another movie, thankfully this time not a horror one.

Dream is sat in the middle of us, a bowl of popcorn on his lap as both of them shovel it into their mouths. I curl up in my blanket, not that I'm cold considering I still have my hoodie on, but just the comfort of the feeling encased and secured. Sapnap looks over at me curiously, still petting a content Patches on his lap.

"Y'know you don't have to keep that hoodie on anymore, Gogy?" Sap says before shoving a handful of popcorn into his mouth, "No'fing I don'ft know anymo'." He adds ons in the middle of chewing. I cringe at the lack of manners, but immediately drop the face as soon as I realize who I'm talking to.

I meet his eyes and find nothing but a genuine look. I mean, I guess he is right? He does already know. I pause for a moment, pondering my next decision, before I decidedly reach down and pull my hoodie up over my head, revealing the, (what I believe to be), pink shirt I've been wearing underneath. I toss the hoodie onto the nearby armchair as I lift my blanket back up over my body, seeing that he already turned on the movie and both's eyes are directed at it.

It feels so strange to not be tucked into the hoodie anymore. My tail thrashes around wildly behind me against the sofa. I lean back as much as I can to try to stop it, failing immensely as it is too long for me to completely control. I look over to where the end of my tail flits around, suddenly brushing up under Dream's chin.

My breath hitches, meeting his eyes to hopefully explain the unintentional action. But my mouth fails me as I feel a hand place gently on my thigh, sending a shiver up my spine and my face to heat up. I turn back towards the tv and try to ignore the explosion of butterflies in my stomach.

I sigh as I try to watch the movie play out, an action movie in which the main character is horrible at decision making. But all of the sudden, the hand on my thigh starts to softly move up and down, the thin layer of blanket shielding me from complete contact.

I sit there and keep my eyes glued onto the tv, though I don't actually know what's happening in the current scene since my mind has been elsewhere. I want to avoid any possibility of me turning to look at him, very well fully knowing I'm going to get embarrassingly flustered.

I accidentally let a squeak out as I feel the hand go higher up my thigh than it previously had, causing me to turn towards him in an accidental reaction. Turns out, he's already staring at me, and who knows for how long.

He smiles in satisfaction as he finally gets what he wanted, motioning over to the hallway and mouthing the words "my room" covertly. I peek over at Sapnap, whose focus is completely drilled on the movie, and back at Dream, giving him a small nod in response.

"I'm gonna turn in for an early night," he openly announces, stretching his arms up behind him.

"Me too," I hurriedly add, standing up from the sofa after Dream. I toss my blanket back onto the couch before I grab my hoodie off the armchair.

"G'night" Sapnap mumbles, eyes still glued to the tv as he's sucked into the movie plot. We rush out of the room inconspicuously and up the stairs to Dream's room before Sap really notices.

As soon as I enter the room, he shuts the door behind me and pushes me into the wall, his lips immediately meeting mine before I close my eyes to kiss back.

"Woah down boy!" I laugh as he pulls away a second later, "What is up with you tonight?" I ask, raising my eyebrow at him.

"I just really wanted to feel you again." My face flushes immensely, pulling me completely flustered. He smirks at my reaction, knowing very well what he does to me.

He pulls me back in for another kiss, this one lasting a bit longer than the last. I feel his tongue swipe against my lip as I realize what he wants, hesitantly giving it to him as I feel his grip tighten on my waist.

He pulls away and we both spend a moment catching our breath, my head spinning from the immense flips my stomach is currently doing. I don't think I could handle any more of this.

Dream smiles at me kindly, most likely observing and noticing how nervous I seemed.

"Don't worry, I would never do something you wouldn't want to." He speaks gently, his grip on me immediately softening. I nod in response, not feeling the ability to form words in my mouth right now.

"Let's get some sleep, I have something fun planned for tomorrow." He tells me, "It's nothing too crazy though so you have nothing to panic about." He quickly adds on, leaning down to peck my forehead and hit the light switch before leading me to the bed to lay down. I don't know when us sleeping next to each other became the new normal, but I'm definitely not complaining.

I sigh in content as he lays next to me, pulling me closer in his arms as I bury my face further into his chest. How did I manage to meet someone so perfect?

(Word Count: 1554)

A/N: Holy cow thank you so much for all the support!! I literally cannot believe how amazing all of you are! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

940 53 15
George Davidson is a civilian in the small town known as Leavenworth. To the small town, Christmas is a major holiday, and it's a big deal. Every tim...
507K 16.1K 25
𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦 agreed to date for 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨, oblivious as to how that would change the way they perceived each oth...
37.4K 2.7K 12
✰ dreamnotfound. (COMPLETED) ✰ George has always had a fascination with the mysterious Dream's work. Paintings line his home signed by Dream, and he...
150K 6.1K 20
While George is live streaming, he accidentally outs himself in front of his whole stream. His life seems to be collapsing as his mother figures out...