Arranged (Under Major Editing...

By keewilliams911

Diamond is a 17 year old girl who's going through a rough path but when she finds out that her abusive father... More

Authors Note☣☣☣
The Main Characters part 1
Main Characters part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Thank You❤❤
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Thanks💓💓❤❤
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Wow you guys did it again
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Thank You Guys!!

Chapter 39

90 21 31
By keewilliams911

Diamonds POV

I changed into a comfortable outfit then went back in the kitchen and with surprise the girls were here minus Greg.

"D I heard about the shoot out are you okay" Adona asked hugging the life out of me.

"Chico's dead he was just a diver how are we going to tell his family" I mumbled shivering from the scenario playing in my head.

"Don't fret yourself darling it wasn't your fault he's dead the van came and they fired and a bullet hited him and am sure he's in heaven" Jenna comforted.

Then the front door was slammed shut.

"ADO"!!!!!!!

Abby's here love that kid.

"That child is so mean" Lexi grumbled I giggled and Adona and Jenna agreed with her.

She peeped in the kitchen and her eyes landed on me with a huge smile on her face.

"Diamond" she screamed running to me.

I lift her up and she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Abby" I smiled.

"Mommy and Dada rush to hospital" she frowned.

"What Aunty Joy is in labor" Adona screamed.

"Wait Aunt Joy is pregnant" Lexi asked shocked.

I don't even know who is Joy.

"Yes am gonna call uncle" Adona answered dragging out her phone.

"Guys why don't we go night swimming" Jenna smiled.

Night swimming hmmmmm.

"Great idea girls let's get our swimsuits and Martha you can join us take a break" I smiled tickling Abby.

We all agreed and changed into our swim wear and jumped in the pool.

Diamonds Swimsuit ⤵⤵

Adona's Swimsuit ⤵⤵

Lexi's Swimsuit ⤵⤵

Jordan's Swimsuit ⤵⤵

Jenna's Swimsuit ⤵⤵

Martha's Swimsuit ⤵⤵

Abby's Swimsuit ⤵⤵

Kristen's Swimsuit ⤵⤵

"Okay ladies enjoy yourselfs am gonna take a nice cat nap" Greg said leaving.

Five minutes later Jenna came back with Kristen in her swimsuit. She was sleeping before.

"Come here cutie" I smiled taking her and going in the pool.

Then all of them surrounded me even Jordan the girls filled her in so she knows everything.

"So you and Adonis are a thing now huh cause the way Jordan and Martha describe that kiss and those enormous hickeys on your neck" Lexi smiled like a maniac.

"Yeah we are together now the date was amazing he told me how he felt and I told him now we are a happy couple" I smirked thinking back.

They literally started making a lot of noise and squishing me and Kristen.

"Yay my girl is dating my brother this is so exciting maybe Adonis will be less of a jerk" Adona smiled.

"Enough about me and Adonis what about you and Octavius" I smiled wiggling my eye brows.

"Oh we are like jam and jelly" she smirked.

"We all know Jenna nasty a*s can't keep her hands off Kris" Lexi winked.

She laughed until she couldn't breathe.

"Yep your right bae" she giggled.

"Martha who you seeing" I smiled rocking Kristen.

She laughed telling us about her issues with men so no man for her.

So next up is Jordan.

"Jordan your our new girlfriend how are you and Gorgiana" Adona asked.

"Me and Bean are doing amazing even though he can be a angry bird I love him" she smiled.

"Soooo Lexi spill the tea" Jenna said.

"Okay come close and don't tell anyone I have a major crush on wait for it Greg" she wispered.

I went crazy okay we all did that was unexpected she liked Greg okay plan A get operation Lexi and Greg on first date yippee.

Then Kirsten started laughing and pulling my hair ouch.

"Girl go ask him out" Jenna said.

Then the door to the pool opened and the little gang came in.

"So this is a pool party and I wasn't invited" Diego grumbled.

"There is room if you guys want to join" Jenna asked.

"Yeah come in Bean" Jordan grinned.

Within seconds they were already in the pool fully clothed still besides Adonis he was leaning on the door with his phone in his face.

I exhaled and gave Kristen to her dad and I stepped out and went in front of him.

He didn't even acknowledge that I was standing in front of him this man.

I held his jaw looking into his weary eyes.

"Guys do you feel the sexual tension" Gorgiana said.

I sticked up my middle finger to him earning a laugh.

"Adonis what is wrong if it is about the shooting am fine and sorry" I mumbled.

"Princess as soon as they go you better change quickly or am seriously gonna tear that sexy bathing suit off you" he growled in my ear.

"Well then baby boy you better hope they leave early" I smirked.

"Guys they be saying nasty things up there" Diego shouted.

I rolled my eyes and stomped back over to the pool arguing.

"Wait be quite for a minute guys where the h*ll is Abby" Adona asked.

Yea where is she???????

Greg's POV

"Help Diamond Help" I shouted.

"Nobody wan (can) here you" Abby smiled putting on lipstick on my mouth.

"How did you get me tied up your just five" I asked.

"A five year old is wapable (capable) of doing anything" she smirked taking out the blush.

God no I just wanted a nice little nap.

"Smile wide dolly"....

Dolly she using my face as her test subject.

"HELP ABBY HAS ME DOWN HERE AGAINST MY WILL SHE HAS ADONIS CRAZINESS"!!!!!!!

Poor Greg!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...