Better off with you | [SkepHa...

By MelLeaf

Bad or more commonly known as Badboyhalo online, is not so much bubbly happy-go-lucky person he seems on came... More

-Chapter One-
-Chapter two-
-Chapter three-
-Chapter four-
-Chapter five-
-Chapter six-
-Chapter seven-
-Chapter eight-
-Chapter nine-
-Chapter ten-
-Chapter eleven-
-Chapter twelve-
-Chapter thirteen-
-Chapter fourteen-
-Chapter fifteen-
-Chapter sixteen-
-Chapter seventeen-
-Chapter eighteen-
-Chapter nineteen-
-Chapter twenty-
-Chapter twenty one-
-Chapter twenty three-
-Chapter twenty four-
-Chapter Twenty five-
-Chapter twenty six-

-Chapter twenty two-

889 39 78
By MelLeaf

TW// nothing !     

In a few seconds I was back again holding up the water, medicine and a blanket to lie down together.

"Thank you"

BadBoyHalo's Point Of View:

I feel guilty for how I reacted, even if he said it was his fault. Readjusting my position in order to be a bit more up, so I don't choke on water, I swallow the medicine down. It tasted awful, but not as bad as I had expected.

Avoiding medicine for most of my life, made it hard to get used to them. Especially when I only took them on bad occasions. I mumbled a small thank you, and lied down again. Skeppy just stood there is silence not sure of what to do. He hesitated before saying anything.

"Do you want me to sit next to you?" he took a step forward. "I can leave if you want me to" I stopped him mid sentence "No, please don't." A small smile appeared on his face while he got behind me and wrapped me in his arms.

I took off my glasses, setting them on the bedside table. I turned my face to look at his eyes. They looked tired and sad. I don't recall seeing him cry, hopefully he isn't hiding his feelings. My hand moved on its own, and was now placed on his cheek. He also moved his hand to connect them.

I want to tell you. I want to let you know how much I love you. That you mean the world to me.

"Skeppy-" Snoring could be heard next to me. I missed my chance. "Good night." I let the tiredness to consume me. However I felt my eyes open. I was here again. In the cornflower field.

I had recently found out that they symbolize remembrance and love. No wonder it reminds me of my best friend.

Saying that hurts. I love him and I know it isn't in the same way. He may say that he loves me but it is platonically right? It has to be. Nothing good happens to me so why would he love me.

I hate how many times I have replayed clips of him say "I love you" or "Love you Bad". It gives me a feeling of comfort yet discuss.

"Hi Bad!" I whip my head and look at the direction the voice came from. "Hello Mr.Skeppy" he giggled in response. "How come so formal?" with a move of my shoulders he got his answer.

I can tell him my feelings here. It is a dream world so nothing that I say he will know. This isn't some kind of fan fiction on which he is magically also dreaming and having the same one as me.

"Geppy..." I started "Wow, first it is 'Mr.Skeppy' and now 'Geppy'? I am your friend Bad, no need to get all worked up. I am your friend after all!" of course.

"I know it's just, I love you. And before you say anything I don't mean it the way you think. I actually love you, and I have a while now" I started choking on thin air and my words so I decided to stay silent.

I was a expecting a response or any sort of reaction, yet nothing happened. "I am sorry" "No need to be. Thank you for telling me. I love you too Bad."

You don't understand

"And I mean romantically." My face lit up. Even if this was a dream, Skeppy knew. This Skeppy at least. I ran up to him and went in for a hug. As soon as my fingers touched him, he disappeared into thin air. OF COURSE

Rain was coming down, and small droplets fell on top of my hair, already making it pretty wet. The rain mixed with my tears which started rolling down my face. I am alone again.

The cornflowers looked so pretty. Air was forcing them to dance back and forward. The grass looked wet and freshly cut. As for the sky, a light blue sea was the best description I could think of.

I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this

A fluffle of bunny rabbits could be spotted jumping up and down; probably trying to find shelter. They looked so peaceful in their little worlds.

This hurts, everything hurts so much

There is some sort of structure far away, but close enough for me to make out. Just then I realize I am not wearing my glasses. The world looks so clear and pretty. It will probably look blurry again once I wake up.

Wake up wake up please just wake up

I wonder how I look right now. Probably not so fluttering since I have been crying; still kind of curious. My eyes grew a bit tired, my dream is ending soon.

I have had so many of these that I can clearly tell when I will wake up or not. It is a bit concerning but what am I going to do about it. Nothing

"Well, I guess time to wake up again." I looked around me a final time, noticing nothing new. "I love you. I might not be able to say it again when I see you and I am sorry. I love you so much."

"Good morning"

Skeppy's Point Of View:

Bad kept moving all night, I can't blame him though. A very stressful day had passed. Hopefully we can just put that in the past and not talk upon it.

He said a 'good morning' in a very tired and groggy voice. "Aw, did you sleep well. "Yeah" he answered in between a yawn.

"Wanna get food? I can cook us omelets" I was surprised to hear a 'sure' in response. Placing a quick kiss on his forehead, I made him laugh. "What was that for?" "Because, I am proud of you" I answered dragging almost each letter.

"Why?" that was a silly question. I just looked at him and got out of the room, heading downstairs to the kitchen. "Morning Lucy" Rat got up on both of her legs and just looked at me. It always freaked me out how dogs sometimes just do that.

We had a staring contest which I lost. "Fine! You win, I'll make your food in a sec" Instead of waiting, she whimpered and started spinning in circles. "OKAY, okay! I will give you treats."

I knew that was what Rat wanted because she immediately went to her bowl and waited patiently. I washed my hands and changed her food out. While she was eating I got some treats from the cabinet.

When I closed the cabinet, the familiar sound made Lucy turn her head around, knowing that she will get a treat.

I got on my knees and before giving it to her I said "Okay just promise me that you want tell Bad about this okay?" I put my hand upside down in front of her, for Rat to 'shake' which she did by placing her paw.

"Here you go" she looked really happy. I love dogs. They are so nice and understanding. I hope that is how she treated Bad when I wasn't around.

I washed my hands again, before looking at the fridge for the ingredients needed. I got a few eggs and some cheese. I took out a frying pan as well as some water and salt.

The steps on how to make it are super easy. I whisked the water, eggs and salt all together. Putting the pan over the heat I wait until the heat goes to medium. I carefully pour the mixture spreading it all over the pan.

When it looked half finished, I put some cheese inside of it and flipped it in half. I reach for the plate next to me on the counter and served the food.

Pouring the rest of the egg and water mixture, I make some for me as well. It smelled really good; I hope Bad likes it.

Speaking of Bad, there he is right in front of me. "This smells good! I am surprised you didn't burn the kitchen down" I knew he was kidding I just wanted to tease him, so dramatically gasped "How dare you! I cooked for you before and it was good!" "I know 'm just teasing you" he said with smirk.

We both sat down to eat. "Wow, it's so good" he says barely audible, his mouth full of food. If you told me yesterday that Bad would be eating food with no hesitation, I wouldn't believe you. It doesn't even feel real now. Something seems off.

"I am proud of you Bad." He turned around to face me "Thank you." He seemed so happy. I took my phone out of my pocket and snapped a picture of Bad when he was looking at his plate. "Hey!"

I opened twitter and attached the picture with the capture "On a date with @BadBoyHalo rn" which wasn't true since we were in our home with shorts and hoodies. Our house

I sent out the tweet and Bad's phone dinged. "After all this time you still have your notifications on for me..." he muttered a quick no, even if it was obviously a lie. "Skeppy! Why did you post it?"

"I-I'm sorry, do you want me to delete it?" Please don't be actually mad... "No, don't delete it, it's just; why did you post it?" I thought for a second before answering with the most cheesy response. "Because; you looked cute"

His face went red in an instant

"I hate you sometimes..."

[Word Count:1.607]

[Author's Note]:

Sorry, this turned out to be a shorter chapter than indented, but I hope you enjoyed it! I will be gone for a week, however I hope to write a chapter while I am gone. If I don't have the time, I apologize q_q Also I want to spend a second thanking everyone so much for everything and the love that this book has received. It means the absolute world to me, so thank you! <3

-Mel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 436 14
Sapnap notices his three closest friends are acting strange.. (Goggy died in the au ^^)
725 111 28
Uh. My brain I guess- Idk
6.5K 138 16
Spirit is a young stallion, leader of the cimarron herd. his life in the wilderness is happy, this until the arrival of two men who will take him awa...
12.7K 186 8
ABANDONED - I'm not even gonna bother with a dramatic story description. It's Qinter, so it's gonna be pret-ty gay. This is a fic based on my WOF col...