✾𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞...

By Novellafanfics

𝘈 𝘛𝘰𝘬𝘺𝘰 𝘙𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘹 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤 Shiori Hanma (which is YOU in the... More

✾One-Reincarnation❃
✾Two-Problems✾
✾Three-Open up✾
✾Four-Change the storyline✾
✾Five-Let's make a deal✾
✾Six-Shinichiro Sano✾
✾Seven-First Generation✾
✾Eight-Change of Plans✾
✾Nine-Lies✾
✾Ten-Family✾
✾11-Black Dragon's Gemstone✾
✾Twelve-Fight Back✾
✾Thirteen-Izana Kurokawa✾
✾Fourteenth-Playdate✾
✾Fifteen-Special✾
✾Sixteen-This is all for Shuji✾
✾Seventeen-Ice Cream✾
✾Eighteen-Going off course✾
✾Nineteen-Burdens✾
✾Twenty-Enough is Enough✾
✾Twenty One-Next plan✾
Clarifications And Questions
✾Twenty two-Kokonoi Hajime✾
✾Twenty Three-Same but different ✾
✾Twenty Four-Shopping time✾
✾Twenty Five-Favorite Color✾
✾Twenty Six-Comfort the relatable✾
✾Twenty Seven-The girl meets the Clown✾
✾Twenty Eight-Dreams✾
✾Twenty Nine-The Queen tricks the Clown✾
✾Thirty-The 1st division ✾
✾Thirty One- Acknowledge✾
✾Thirty Two-Stranger Danger✾
✾Thirty Three-Brother's care✾
✾Thirty Four-Unforseen✾
✾Thirty Five-Twist of Fate✾
✾Thirty Six-Foreboding✾
✾Thirty Seven-Sudden Visit✾
✾Thirty Eight-6th Squad Captain ✾
✾Forty-Next Arc✾
✾Forty One-3rd Squad Captain ✾
✾Forty Two-Sudden Change✾
✾Forty Three-An old Story✾
✾Forty Four- Bitter tongue ✾
✾Fourty Five-The tiger and the snake✾
✾Fourty Six-Saving Baji✾
✾Fourty Seven-Save Baji II✾
✾Fourty Eight-Fireworks✾
✾Fourty Nine-Outcome✾
✾Fifty-Date with Baji Keisuke✾
✾Fifty One-Same goal different ending✾
✾Fifty Two-Plead to save✾
✾Fifty Three-Men in Black✾
✾Fifty Four-Your Last Smile✾
✾Fifty Five-The cake to your heart✾
✾Fifty Six-Things will get better✾
✾Fifty Seven-The past he keeps✾
✾Fifty Eight-Reunion✾
✾59.1-Shiba Siblings✾
✾59(Full) - It's been so long✾
✾Sixty-The Truth within the Secret✾
✾Sixty One-Is your help genuine?✾
❖Bonus Chapter - Bonten AU❖
❖Bonus chapter(2)-Bonten AU❖
✾Sixty Two-Suspicion✾
✾Sixty Three-Saved but...✾
✾Sixty Four-What about you?!✾
✾Sixty Five-Christmas Amends✾
✾Sixty Six-Wish✾
✾Sixty Seven-Meet up with Koko✾
✾Sixty Eight-Admit✾
✾Sixty Nine-New Future?✾
✾Seventy✾
✾Seventy One-What lies ahead✾
✾Seventy-two Surprise✾
✾Seventy Three-I'm here✾
✾Bonus Chapter (1)✾
✾Seventy Four-She chose...✾
✾Seventy Five-Scared to love✾
✾Seventy Six-Broken promise✾
✾Seventy Seven-His Queen✾
✾Seventy Eight✾
✾Seventy Nine - To you I hate/love✾
✾Eighty-Behind it all✾
✾Eighty one✾

✾Thirty Nine-Unfortunate✾

16.6K 1.1K 1.9K
By Novellafanfics

A/N: A but of angst warning⚠
(◍•ᴗ•◍)

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

-2017-

During the time of the 6th squad captain's nomination ceremony. Takemichi was still in the future visiting a dear old friend after Hina's funeral. "Takemichi..." Draken mentions his name, "Get out of Tokyo. You nearly got killed, right?" Draken glances at his friend. "That's why you came here. To Kisaki, killing people is no different from squashing bugs." Draken said before he started walking out the door.

"Please wait! Why?! Why would anyone want to kill me?! Draken-kun!" Takemichi called out to him as he pleaded for an explanation, causing Draken to halt. "Kisaki adored Mikey. But before we knew it. That changed into hatred." Draken stated, "Kisaki... He wants to take away everything that Mikey holds dear."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Naoto, just what kind of guy is Kisaki?" Takemichi looks up to face Naoto as he took out a document on his desk table. "Kisaki Tetta, In the current Tokyo Manji Gang. He holds one of the most important positions as acting president. He's likely the one responsible for the repeated murder of my sister." Naoto stated as he continues to explain further in detail about the investigation the police department have on Tokyo Manji Gang.

Takemichi was bewildered. He hasn't met Kisaki even once yet and if he were to chase him down and take him out, right now. They both don't know where he is. Takemichi looks down as he pondered inside his thoughts. "Naoto. As I thought, there's only one way." Takemichi muttered.

"I will become the top member of Toman!" Takemichi announces with a stern face. "You were serious?!" "Yes! I'm really serious about this!" Takemichi was certain of his decision as he walks towards Naoto. "If I become the top member of Toman, I can stop Kisaki. I can also protect everyone, including Draken, Mikey, and Hina." Takemichi stated as he stood in front of Naoto.

"Our old ways were not good enough. We must go to the root. I've thought it over. First, I'll become a captain. Now that Pah-chin is gone, the spot for 3rd squad captain is open. I'll aim for that." Takemichi explained as Naoto touches his chin while thinking of Takemichi's idea. He faces his gaze towards him with a stern face. "That's an extremely reckless idea." Naoto commented, "But Naoto...I don't think there is anything else we can do." Takemichi said in response.

"I understand. All things considered, you've somehow succeeded in the mission thus far. I trust you." Naoto said in truthfulness. Takemichi hummed in response as he gestured out his hand to Naoto for a handshake so he can travel back in time. "But before you go back, you told me to research someone by the name of Hanma Shuji. Read it first before you travel back in the past." Naoto said sternly as he handed Takemichi a brown folder filled with information regarding Hanma Shuji. "Thanks, Naoto." He thanked him before opening the folder to read the document.

As Takemichi read the document, it was all full of the illegal activities he has done with other organizations under Kisaki Tetta's command. But something was off...it feels like something is clearly missing. "Ne, Naoto... doesn't Hanma have a little sister?" Takemichi faces towards his friend, looking for clarification. "Eh?" "In the past, when I met Hanma, he had a little sister. Er-...what was her name again? Uh..." Takemichi was in deep thought, trying to remember the girl's name. Naoto sighed and turned his desk chair to face the table as he searches for something through his laptop.

It took him a while to find the right information, but he got it. "Do you perhaps mean Hanma Shiori?" Naoto asks for clarification as he faces back to Takemichi and lets him see the information on his laptop. "Ah! Yeah, that's her!" Takemichi nodded as he takes a few steps near Naoto to read the information on his laptop. Takemichi's eyes widen as he reads the headline above the girl's picture. "Missing?" Takemichi furrowed his brows as he reads the information further.

"Hanma Shiori had gone missing 8 years ago. She was last sighted at Tokyo Mental Health Shintomi hospital. She was suffering from mental instability at a young age. It's written here that she has might be suffering from PTSD due to stress and trauma." Naoto stated, "But How?" Takemichi pondered as he thinks of how and why you got PTSD. "The missing case of Hanma Shiori was closed after two years of her disappearance. The police announced that she might have been long dead already." Naoto added.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"I heard Mikey's fiance got killed by one of our organization's target enemies." Shuji started as he took a sip of his red wine in his hand while sitting on the smooth white couch inside Kisaki's office. "Yeah, I heard as well. How unfortunate." Kisaki said, feigning sympathy. "It's not like Mikey could care any less. She was only a substitute for your beloved sister." Kisaki chuckled as he took a sip from the same red wine that Hanma has.

Ever since you could barely notice the things around you, you started to ignore the people around you, including Mikey. He couldn't stand it. He longed for you, he wanted you. But he didn't want to hurt you. So, instead, he used another woman as your substitute to fulfill his desires. But at the same time, that woman was used as your shield so that you won't be targeted by Toman's enemies and target your substitute instead.

Kisaki slowly spun his glass of red wine on his hands as he watches the red liquid swirl itself, forming a small whirlpool. "Izana will be coming back to Japan after a few months from now. His eagerness to see his beloved after so long is starting to make him impatient." Kisaki smirked before taking another drink of his red wine. "If it weren't for your sister. I don't know how I could ever tame Izana." Kisaki chuckled once more as he notices Shuji's brows furrowing.

"Shiori...isn't a toy, Kisaki," Shuji said in an undertone. Kisaki glances back at Shuji, then soon returned his gaze, facing almost half of the city outside his enormous glass window. "Of course, she isn't," Kisaki smirked as he finishes his glass of wine.

"She's my secret buddy after all."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

-In the morning-

Your doctor suggested letting you go out in the garden for a short while to get some fresh air and sunlight.  The maids carefully guide you to sit on the wheelchair, then guides you out in the mansion's garden. The garden was massive. It was filled with all different varieties of flowers.

Most of them came from foreign lands as they occupy the space of the garden with their aspiring colors. "Isn't it beautiful M'lady?" Your female attendant tied conversing with you as she pushes your wheelchair, exploring the beautiful garden. You don't even know whether it's beautiful or not. To you, it's just a garden. Nothing more, nothing less.

Your expressionless face still remained the same as your female attendant slightly sighed. Thinking that there would be no use in starting up a conversation. "It's best if we give the lady a moment to be by herself."

Your doctor, Dr. Zedd Gregourne, who came from the states and studied medicine here in japan as he continues his profession here. "But Dr. Zedd-" "Don't worry, I'm not saying we have to leave her alone. We will watch her from afar and observe how she copes with the fresh environment." Dr. Zedd stated as he gave your female attendant a gentle pat on the shoulder.

"She might have been diagnosed with PTSD, but we are not certain if that is her real illness. For now, we have to watch and listen for us to know her problem." Dr. Zedd stated with a smile as he reassures your female attendant. She soon agreed with him and left you all by yourself as they both watch you from afar right near the house.

You didn't move an inch from your sitting position as you continue to gaze blankly at the ground below you. You didn't even pay single attention to the beautiful flowers that surround you or even the chirping birds that fly through the trees.

Your mind and heart are already painted with nothing but black inside and out. You couldn't think properly anymore as you continue to stay still, gazing at the endless dark void that your mind and heart are taking you.

Until you slowly feel a bright light showering down you. It felt warm. Really warm. It's been a long time since you've felt the flaming heat of the sun. You slowly raise your head to look up at the blue sky as it reflected upon your blank blue eyes. The sun, radiating its glory as it spread light over the earth.

Dr. Zedd and your female attendant noticed your movement as they continue looking at you from a distance. You continue to look up at the sky with half-lidded eyes, starting to feel a weird sensation on your chest. You felt how the autumn breeze went past your shoulders as you breathe in and out on the fresh air. It's been so long...since you've felt so calm...and free.

Until...

A sudden pulse arose in your head. The image of faces from the people who you were supposed to save suddenly popped out. Your head started throbbing in pain as you clenched the shirt on your chest, suddenly having trouble breathing.

"There you are, Shiori."

"Thanks for the help, Shiori!"

"You're really something, Huh. Shiori-chan..."

"Shiori-chan! Let's hang out after class is over, okay?!"

"You're really kind, Shiori-chan."

"You're not alone, Shi-chan..."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"

You suddenly screamed out of nowhere as you cupped your ears with both of your hands and knelt down on the ground. You gripped on your hair from the crazy adrenaline that is caused inside your head. Your mind and heart kept throbbing as you pant for air. The pain was unbearable, the rage, the sorrow and regrets all filled inside your heart.

The workers noticed your screams as they immediately run towards you. "M'lady!" Your female attendant called out to you as she tries to calm you down. But you were starting to act aggressively as the echoes of voices inside your head kept lingering. You sobbed in tears as you cried in agony, still shouting in pain.

Dr. Zedd quickly grabbed an injection that contains a strong drug of diphenhydramine. "Pin her down!" Dr. Zedd ordered as he rushes over to your side. The workers immediately pinned you down on the rough surface as you try to struggle away from their grasps. You were having a mental breakdown once again as you started kicking your way out.

"M'lady please calm yourself!" One of the workers pleaded. You continued to cry out as you scream in agony like a madman from all the mixed emotions inside you, and started kicking your way out. Dr. Zedd hurriedly shot the sharp needle on your arm as he presses the drug down. Letting it enter your body for you to fall asleep and calm yourself. You continued to move aggressively as your vision started getting blurry and your sobs slowly fainting itself into whimpers. Dr. Zedd placed the injection inside his pockets as he slowly pats your head, trying to calm you down.

"It's okay M'lady...everything is going to be okay." He reassures you as your eyes slowly close themselves and your body slowly resting on the arms of the workers who pinned you down. Then, your vision went completely dark as you fall into slumber.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

At night, like usual. You had another sleepwalk at exactly midnight. Despite the heavy chain on your leg, you continued to unconsciously walk your way to a beautiful portrait of a country's flag. You absent-mindedly stare at it as you dreamed of your past life memories.

Hoy! Bakit nasa selpon mo pa at hindi naghuhugas ng pinggan?!
(Hey! Why are you still on your phone and not washing the dishes?!)

Your past life's mother yells at you as you hurriedly obeyed her command on washing the dishes.

Makinig ka sa akin ng mabuti, anak. HINDI TIKA PINAPAYAGAN NA MAY BOYFRIEND KUNG HINDI KA GRADUATE SA KOLEHIYA! STUDY FIRST!
(Listen to me well, my daughter. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND IF YOU HAVEN'T GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE! STUDY FIRST!)

Your past life's father gave you a lecture as you soon got into adulthood.

Ate, kailangan ko ng tulong sa assignment ko. Kung ayaw mo, isasabi ko kay nanay.
(Sis, I need your help on my assignment. If you don't, I'm telling mom.)

Your  Past life's little brother barged inside your room. Demanding you to help him with his assignment in school.

You dreamed of so many memories in your past life. As you unconsciously touched the portrait of the Philippine flag in front of you. you felt happy and at ease inside your lucid dreams while a tear suddenly drips down your cheek on your unconscious body.

"Patawad..."
(I'm sorry...)

"Patawad..."
(I'm sorry...)

A/N: Hope you guys liked the three chapters!(◍•ᴗ•◍)

I've read a lot if comments on the chapter if Foreboding.

Where a lot of you commented that I would be responsible for all of you therapy.

I would Like to say that I didn't mean to make you guys sad and I'm really sorry.

Nah, to be honest I dont regret making that chapter at all! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jk🙂

Here's a little compensation gift for all of you!😃

Just pretend that Hanma's hair is up since I only used picrew to make them.

Here's the link:

Picrew|つくってあそべる画像メーカー https://picrew.me/

I felt a bit bad from those who said they cried while reading the FOREBODING chapter. So here's a rare picture of Shiori/you, Shuji and Tadashi in a picnic.
I'm just showing this to you guys befire the story gets even more depressing.
ʚ♡⃛ɞ(ू•ᴗ•ू❁)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932K 35.3K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
178K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
535K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.