R•A•I•N

By Writtenbylashayy

~Season one ~ "When the rain hit the ground and the dirt turn to mud When the loyalty get real you treat yo h... More

•Prolouge•
Pilot - episode •1•
Ep•1•
Ep•1•
Ep•1•
Interest meeting- episode •2•
Ep •2•
Ep •2•
Ep •2•
Clouded - episode •3•
Ep •3•
Ep•3•
Ep •3•
Ep•4•
Ep•4•
Escape Route - Ep •5•
Ep •5•
Ep •5•
Side kick - ep•6•
Ep•6•
Ep •6•
Partners - Ep •7•
Ep•7•
Ep•7•
boss - Ep •8•
Ep •8•
Ep •8•
Kiss - Ep • 9•
Ep•9•
Ep •9•
Lovers and friends - Ep•10•
Ep•10•
Ep •10•
Tonight - Ep•11•
Ep•11•
Ep•11•
Just friends not lovers- Ep•12•
Ep•12•
Ep •12•
Cake - Ep•13•
Ep •13•
Bestfriend - Ep •14•
Ep •14•
Ep •14•
Rain- Ep•15•
Ep •15•
Ep •15•
•Epilouge •
RAIN 2

Trapped- episode •4•

4.3K 229 283
By Writtenbylashayy

Omniscient pov

It's been an entire week since jaydas heard or seen anyone from the outside world . Kentrells been practically keeping her hostage in their bedroom while he comes and goes as he pleases toying with her from time to time .

He figured keeping her hidden and trapped will reduce the attention she's getting or kill any thoughts she's had about escaping and being independent.

He's even made her quit the job at the club which means she hasn't seen dess or von since the last encounter they had that she replays in her head every so often to block out the tears that kentrell causes everytime he touches her .

Von rubbed him so wrong that he took all his anger out on jayda that night and beat her so bad that she couldn't see or walk for three days straight . That honestly made her not want to see von ever again if that's the cost she has to pay for it . She would rather just be killed so her memories of him can rest right along with anyone else .

She's literally breaking down by the minute and there's only two things that's been keeping her sane ... coke , and the hope of von busting through the door saving her . Not like that'll ever happen so it's mostly the coke . The only that makes her escape. She tries to control her intake but sometimes she doesn't care as long as she just doesn't wake up .

"Jayda?"Kentrell calls out calmly as he enters the room to see a startled jayda jump back on the bed giving him her full attention. She cant tell what mood he's in rather it's to scream , love , or punch . So she just decides to be ready for any of them .

"Hm?" She says almost to low to even hear afraid that if she gets to loud he will snap on her . He's programmed her exactly how he wants her to act and now he knows there won't be anymore problems.

"Get up and come out hea you have a guest " he smirks a little before exiting the room leaving jayda confused .

A guest ? Who would be considered a guest for her ? Who would even come looking for her ? Who even cares for her ? Who found her ?

Is all the things going through her head as she gets up making her way out the door wondering who would come to see her after an entire week of being M.I.A.

She wants oh so badly to be optimistic and hopeful that it's her parents finally forgiving her and coming to save her , or the police to take kentrell away forever and bring her to safely , or even von . She doesn't know why he's been on n her head so much but for some reason she wishes he could bust in the room one day and kill kentrell , splattering blood everywhere . Kind of a graphic thought but he deserves it .

Jayda walks down the steps of the almost quiet house, only hearing a few game systems and niggas cussing each other out in the living room , before she walks into the kitchen where she sees dess sitting in a chair jumping up immediately to embrace her . Giving her the most comfort she's had the entire week .

"Oh my god jayda ive been worried sick about you " she exhales into her shoulder as she hugs her tightly almost bringing jayda to tears "I thought you were dead " she mumbles

"I'm fine " jayda lies as her voice starts to crack while dess pulls away looking down at the woman she considers her new friend . She looks at all the bruises and scratches on Jaydas face and chest . It looks like she's been attacked by a wild animal and she can't bare to continue to be a bystander knowing she's going through this . She has to get her away from this man one way or another .

"Jayda let me help you " she starts as jayda looks away rolling her eyes already knowing where this conversation is going "you don't need to stay here I mean look at you " she shakes her head sniffing a little becoming emotional as she starts to remember seeing herself in this situation not to long ago .

"Dess listen " jayda starts quietly "I'm- "

"No you listen " dess interruptes her , getting sick of jayda trying to say everything's okay when it's not "I know what your going through Ive been down this road before and I know how hard it is to escape " she tells her a little above a whisper ensuring that kentrell doesn't hear her.

Jayda shakes her head letting tears stream down her face as she cries "you don't get It " she breaks down into dess's is arms

"I promise you i do " dess admits "last year around this time I was getting mentally, physically , and verbally abused daily being told when and what to do . what to wear how to act " she starts "being completely under his thumb feeling like i had to do everything he says in fear of being beaten half to death " she continues making Jayda break down harder realizing that dess went through the same thing she's currently going through " he completely secluded me from the outside world and kept me to himself like his property. No family , no friends , nothing " she shakes her head .

Jayda lifts her head staring at dess confused wondering how that could even happen to her . She looks at dess like one of the strongest woman she's met thus far . Fearless and outspoken , kinda like she was before she got with kentrell. She can't imagine her being in the same position that she is . And if so then ...

"How did you make it out ?" Jayda asks desperately willing do try anything at this point . Even murder

"Von " she answers making jayda deflate like a balloon .

"Fuck " she sighs knowing it's hopeless. She knows there's no way von could or would help her without starting a whole other war that's not worth it . Especially since their last encounter . There's no way jaydas going anywhere near him again .

"I know it sounds crazy but he did " she admits "he's a really good guy "

So why did you tell me to stay away from him ?

Is what jayda wants to asks but instead of getting into that draining conversation, receiving information that won't help her , she decides to asks another . "How did he do it ?" She asks her

"Well after we built a very close .... " she pauses trying to find the right words without saying to much "bond" she clears her throat " I told him my situation and I guess he felt so bad he let me stay with him and get on my feet providing me with everything I needed until I got it myself " she reminisces on vons good deed to her a while back making jaydas mind roam.

That doesn't seem like the vons she's talked to . Not even a little bit . It does sound like the von that pops up in her dream every night though . The superhero von who saves her and gives her a better life . But she thought that was just a figment of her imagination . She never thought he was actually like that .

"Well too bad we can't all have a von " jayda rolls her eyes looking away knowing there's no way in hell von would ever do anything like that for her . He doesn't even know her and damn sure won't feel sorry for her . She knows better than to get her hopes up

"You have me " dess smiles a little grabbing her hand as Jayda looks up at her sharing the same smile "just come with me for tonight and we'll come get your stuff in the - "

"Aye I think it's boa time fa you ta go slime " kentrell calls out roughly as he enters the room with a blunt in one hand and a cup in the other .

Jayda curses mentally then sighs knowing that this very needed moment with another human is coming to and end .

"We weren't done talking "dess argues towards him boldly making Jayda instantly tense up .

"Bitch I ain't ask allat you lucky I let ha talk to yo snake ass at all " kentrell mugs her " jayda get in the room " he points talking to her like a child or pet

"Jayda dont " dess grabs her hand before she's able to get up

"Dess just let it go" she whispers lowly pulling her into a hug "I'll be okay " she lies and pulls away giving her sad look practically begging for help without saying the words . "Bye thanks for coming by " she smiles fakely struggling to get up and limp her way out the kitchen as dess gets up prepared to follow her and drag her away until kentrell steps in her way , stopping her .

"Move " she grits through her teeth angrily . She hopes that kentrell lays a finger on her so she can have a reason to lay his ass out in his own home . Even though She knows he's not that stupid , and will only dare to touch jayda . That's why she has to put a stop to it .

"I like you " he chuckles eyeing her amused " you feisty as hell I need a bitch like you in my corna and not no weak hoe "

"Oh fuck you youre the weak one! " she snaps "putting your hands on females you would never do no nigga like that !"

"Oh you mean ya nigga von ?! Don't worry that shit inna works tell em count his fucking days " he yells getting upset off dess trying him in his own home

"Oh please von would serve you to the fucking maggots " she defends "you not even worth the fucking body "

"You and the rest of his dick munchers gone get served to " he says seriously stepping closer to her " and when I put his ass up imma make sure to have you ass naked walking around hea serving me breakfast " he smirks in her face while she mugs him feeling disgusted

"You wish "

"Nah you wish " he smiles and inhales his blunt blowing out the smoke in her face slowly "now get the fuck out my house and don't come back till it's time to cook Aight ?" He questions setting off a fuse in her body as she turns on her heels storming out the door going directly to her car .

She's beyond pissed at this point and she wants so badly to turn around and put a bullet through kentrells head cutting off any life left in his body but she knows if she does it it'll be sloppy . She needs to have the right person complete the job , and save jayda in the process .

No matter what she says , dess refuses to let jayda rot in that apartment like she did in her situation. She got out and she knows jayda can to , no matter how hard kentrell thinks he is . dess sees directly through him and she can't wait to expose him for the bitch that he really is .

It's time for her to help her friend like she was helped no matter if she's given up or not . Jayda might be okay with it But dess isn't !

As dess speeds into the driveway of one of vons houses on the south side of Chicago , she gets out the car quickly and practically sprints to the door banging on it until someone answers . A couple seconds later a big guard swings the door open looking down at her

"Who you ?" He asks aggressively

"Bitch don't play Wimmie where von at ?" She questions impatient

"Vons busy right now- "

"I don't give a damn " dess interrupts pushing him as she walks into the house making her way into the dining room where she hears the most noise . As she walks inside she sees von and all his folks counting stacks of money spread out along the table as they converse .

"I'm tired of this police ass shit on foe nem you just need to pop - "Von stops talking as he looks up at dess reading her face letting out a large sigh . He knows if she came to his trap house it had to be serious cause she has his number "Whatchu need magic ?I'm busy " He asks her causing all the attention in the room to shift to her

"I need to talk " she says aloud

"Ooouuu "Durk instigates while von side eyes him making him cover it up with a couple coughs

"This shit can't wait?" He questions her "you see I'm in the middle of sumn "

"I need your help " she tells him in a pleading tone finally letting her emotions spill out . He furrows his eyebrows as he analyzes her face some more .

"You been crying ? " he questions as she looks away and sniffs . He sighs and gets up . "Yall niggas keep counting I'll be back " he shakes his head walking towards dess leading her to a room

"Don't use all my condoms!" Durk yells out at them

"Why bitch? you don't use em " One of the other dudes says causing a small argument to start and laughs as von leads dess to a room , shutting the door , locking it .

"Wassup? talk ta me " he says lowly sitting on the bed patting his lap as she walks over and sits on it

"Its Jay- I meant rain " she corrects herself making his face automatically drop

"Didnt we have this conversation already?" He questions her annoyed already knowing where this conversation is going .

"Von you know I would never for beg you for anything if I didn't need- "

"Nah you would actually " he cuts her off moving her off his lap placing her on the side of him " what I told you last time dess ? I'm not doing that shit nomo not fa her or anybody else "

"Von please I promise she's the last one " she pleads as he shakes his head "she really needs help "

"You do it then " he points

"I can't get her out of the house alone " she tells him "it won't work without you " she says as Von looks off feeling the small amount of guilt he has left in his body take over him . But he doesn't let it spread very far

"I said no " he tells her again meaning it

"I know you know her situation " she says as he looks up at her thinking back to the scars and marks he's seen on jaydas pretty body " and I seen the way you looked at her in the club " she adds "I know you feel sorry and want to help her von , being the good guy isn't a bad thing " she says softly placing a hand on his arm rubbing it

Hes not going to lie to himself and act like he hasn't been thinking about her heavily cause lord knows he has , but that doesn't change the fact that he doesn't want to go as far as helping her out her position .

Yeah he knows what she's going through and knows that she could do better fa herself but he can't make her , and plus he hasn't seen her at the club for a whole week and that proves to him that she doesn't want to be away from her nigga as much as she says she do . He enjoyed his time with her though but he knew it would be temporary. He just wished they would've fucked first

"I need you for this " she says wrapping her legs around him , straddling his lap pushing him back on the bed as she starts kissing down his neck , making sure to stay away from his face , and reaching down rubbing his growing member through his pants . "Do it for me " she mumbles nibbling on his ear lobe .

He may be horny ... but he's not a dummy , and he knows exactly what she's doing but that doesn't change his decision. He wants to stay as far from Jayda as he can and helping her escape a toxic relationship that she put herself in isn't going to do anything for him . He needs to stay away .

Especially since he finally got her to stay out his dreams .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 668 13
" 𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 , 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧...
62.7K 2.1K 26
"if I tell you i love you, I mean it" -𝐊𝐕
62K 1.8K 15
𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗲?? 𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱?? @𝟰𝟰𝟰𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀𝗹𝘃𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 <𝟯
72.9K 981 27
One shots of mine and some of yalls favorite drill rappers. Taking all Requests. Enjoy🙌🏾.