๐™ฝ๐šข๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐š•๐š’๐šŠ {๐™ณ๏ฟฝ...

By adimnos

๐™ฝ๐šข๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐š•๐š’๐šŠ: (๐š—.) ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š› ๐š—๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š. ๐™ต๐š’๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐šก๐šŠ๐š... More

๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š–๐š™
๐Ÿท. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ด๐š—๐š'๐šœ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š
๐Ÿธ. ๐™ฐ ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•'๐šœ ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ
๐Ÿน. ๐™ฐ ๐š‚๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐™บ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐šƒ๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ
๐Ÿบ. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฑ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š
๐Ÿป. ๐™ฟ๐š˜๐š›๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐™ฑ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š”
๐Ÿผ. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐šข๐šŒ๐š•๐šŽ
๐Ÿฝ. ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š™๐šž๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—'๐šœ ๐™ต๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ
๐Ÿพ. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘
๐Ÿฟ. ๐™ด๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š™๐šŽ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ. ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐š›๐š—
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท. ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š•๐šข ๐™ป๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ. ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š…๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š•
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน. ๐™ป๐šŽ๐š ๐™ธ๐š ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š›๐š—
๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐™ต๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š•
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป. ๐šƒ๐š ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐™ท๐š˜๐š—๐š˜๐š›
๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ. ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š— ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ. ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š  ๐™ฐ๐š›๐š›๐š’๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ. ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š ๐š—
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ. ๐™ฐ๐š—๐šข ๐™ป๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š†๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š”๐šข ๐™ธ๐šœ ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ. ๐™ฑ๐š›๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐™ธ๐š— ๐™ฐ๐š›๐š–๐šœ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน. ๐™ฐ ๐™บ๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š›
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ. ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘'๐šœ ๐™ด๐š–๐š‹๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป. ๐™ฟ๐š˜๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š—
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ. ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šข'๐šœ ๐™ป๐š’๐šŽ
27. Seeing Things

๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ. ๐™ผ๐š˜๐š›๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š

1K 69 60
By adimnos

💜𝕥𝕖𝕔𝕙𝕟𝕠 𝕤𝕦𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥💜
| to getting well soon |

ت

Later, Tommy

Schlatt had a heart attack.

It was stupid really. Tommy should have killed him when he had the chance. Now the silence had risen to a cheer, and people were filing out of the van leaving Schlatt to the worms.

The blonde had no qualms with doing so, but he found it a bit strange that y/n stayed in that same position still staring at the corpse.

Tommy abandoned this thought pushing it out. The rise of shouts when Wilbur and him exited the Camarvan rose to its peak. Dream still had that smug smirk on his face. He was so close to yelling out to him before Wilbur pulled him back by the shoulder.

The brunette held an airy smile. "Lets get a speech going, yes?" His brother shook his head to clear his pent up emotion, the blonde locks flying out of place. "But he's lost he should fucki-"

Wilbur's smile stayed his eyes growing larger. "I said lets get a speech going." He paused, looking over his shoulder back inside the van. Tommy tried to turn to follow his gaze but Wilbur's jaw locked, that harsh hand pushed him back in place.

"How would you like to be President Tommy?"

➼➼➼

"I need to speak with you," I said.

Fundy only steps away from following the group outside furrowed his brows, turning to me with disagreeable glare. "What is it?"

I had common sense. There were extremely few people I could go to with this information. Tommy was related to Wilbur and may be in cahoots. Tubbo was to gullible. Quackity to erratic and prone to leak information. Nikki was too forgiving and close to the man. Eret may have wanted this to happen, and that control room still played on the forefront of my mind. And Techno? He might even want this to happen.

That meant the only viable person to confide in was Fundy. I still didn't know what to do with the information. Dream had me in a chokehold and he knew it. Kill Wilbur and get pinned public enemy number one with no hard evidence to back up my claim. Let him live only to blow up an entire nation.

Fundy was his son of course and still cared for him, but also was on neutral ground. Being not blind to Wilbur's faults and fantasies he provided the best possible solution for a second opinion.

As much as I hated it.

I stepped away from him using a finger to motion to follow me. I walked back to my space on the counter, griping the tile. There's no good way to break that your father is a maniac is there?

I looked over my shoulder. The fox cautiously closed the door some not to be suspicious and strided his way up to me. "Y/n, If your just gonna stand there I-"

"How much TNT is lined below us Fundy?"

He stopped walking, and I pressed my hands harder into the counter. It was entirely possible Dream supplied him with more because less than a stack was childs play.

Fundy blinked, trailing himself over to stand by me. "You know you can talk to me if your thinking-"

I rolled my eyes, frustrated and out of time. A quick glance outside reveals Wilbur's gaze locked on me. I didn't shy away from it as I spoke again. "How much?"

"I mean," He raked a hand through his white streaked hair. "He talked to me and Quackity after the meeting."

"And?"

"11 and a half."

Wilbur turned away from me and me him. A part of me ached to talk to him, comfort him like we did before. There had to be something under this madness brought forth by the presidency. But his eyes showed only determination. And I knew what that determination was for.

The people were filing out to the stage, and I took a breath before speaking when I was sure no one would hear us.

"You hate Wilbur don't you?" I asked.

Fundy's eyes grew distant. "Why ask?"

An open window lifted my hair, the cool wind flowing around us almost in warning. I finally turned back fully my eyes locked on him. "Wilbur has made a mutually beneficial deal with Dream. He will blow up L'manburg, so Dream could have it gone."

This time the wind didn't still. It only picked up. Fundy's face didn't go slackened or teary, only a swallow and clench of his jaw. I could tell there was suspicions in his head too. He must have heard that old saying to never ask for last words--never only if u had a secured victory. Fundy had been wondering the same as her what that victory may be in his eyes. He just didn't have the previous information that Dream lied about Wilbur not in league with him.

"So he's the traitor." Fundy finally said, he didn't ask.

I didn't wait to give him the information and evidence I already had. I glazed over the last words, but honed in on Dream's lies, the only irrefutable evidence I had.

The hybrid fell ghostlike, "Why are you telling me this..."

"You are the only one I can trust with this information at the moment." I pushed off the counter, my hands fiddling with the hilt of a dagger. "Dream knows I can't just walk up and kill Wilbur. I don't even-I don't know if I could. I would be labeled public enemy number 1, no hard evidence to examine, I would be destroying every friendship I ever had."

Fundy took a deep breath, "I'll go."

"Fundy-"

His jaw grew set and he suddenly took me by my shoulders into a bone crushing hug. I was surprised at first, my hand went for my strapped sword but slowly fell down. This was very out of character for him. "They don't like me anyways." He laughed a little, "I know where the detonation room is, you don't. Try to get everyone out. Wilbur would most likely only line the dynamite in governmental sectors, but the blast radius is big." His hug grew tighter for just a second, and I found my arms raising to brush his back. "Ill try to talk him out of it."

I noticed the change in his words. Fundy never promised to kill him, and I don't think he ever could. Even I still had something in me that yearned for acceptance from him, appreciation and love.

Breaking away from him my lips thinned. "Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Lies. Lies. Lies.

Fundy let go of me, and started his walk to the door. My heart lurched just a bit. I could get them out, I could try. Fundy would be in the safe zone behind the explosion. The rest of us were in danger on governmental grounds.

I walked to the door, throwing a look behind my shoulder to the now sunken faced Schlatt. At least he was right about one thing...

This country might as well go down with him.

➼➼➼

Same Time, Technoblade

Technoblade had noticed y/n's absence immediately, but was carried over by the crowd. He endured a speech from Wilbur, Tommy, and now Tubbo.

His anger was boiling.

Did they just happen to forget that he was an Anarchist? They were reforming the government that did this too them. They were actively dooming themselves again.

But his eyes fell to Wilbur in the front row. His legs were twitching, eyes wide.

Maybe he wouldn't have to do all he work.

When Tubbo finally seemed to be finishing his speech, a familiar black cloak swept into his vision, taking the seat beside him. Techno's jaw tightened, "Where have you been?"

"I stayed back to make sure of Schlatt's death, dragged his body to dispose of it later." She shifted in her seat, seemingly getting comfortable. But her eyes were on Fundy who came out before her. He sidestepped in the main isle, getting seated on the far left.

Technoblade's eyes narrowed down at her slouched form. The unusual forced grit of Tubbo's voice ringing in his ears. He didn't have her exact lie detector skill set but something seemed off. "What's wrong y/n."

Silence.

"Y/n."

"I'm fine."

Without warning Quackity came up behind Tubbo and handed him a chalice nodding to him in some sort of unspoken understanding. The new governmental fraud took it from him, and raised the cup to the audience below.

"To the new days of L'manburg-the brighter days. Tyranny will reign upon these lands no more!"

The crowd erupted into cheers and shouts. Techno could feel the utter quiet of y/n, her breathing was shallow and slow. She didn't move-she didn't clap.

It almost seemed better that she didn't. This girl might have been one of the only things centering him from giving into the urge of blood, if she were to clap tyranny it may have broken him entirely.

Oblivious to the roaring voices in Techno's head, Tubbo grinned wide. "Lets celebrate shall we!?"

➼➼➼

Same Time, Wilbur

About this time last year, Wilbur Soot was a different man.

Not in the sense of ego or morals. Never would he change, and never would he be changed. There was a solid façade in the way he presented himself to his crew.

Wilbur was the strategic leader, the benevolent friend, the protective lover. Never did a switch go off and suddenly he spiraled towards madness. He was always in the midst of it, but no one dared to look too close.

As troubling as the notion of murder was, Wilbur has thought of it too often. He dwelled on it incessantly in his early life. He hunted small animals to survive with his father. He got lessons on technique. Every dig of a sword or shot of an arrow had the paralyzing ability to end a life.

He relished in it.

There was a freakish control at mankind's fingers, he thought that lovely day when he ordered y/n's mother dead. A control that many men feared but if you just went out and tried-if you practiced... any sane man would take the offer of the darkness.

It was a funny sort of carelessness that lead to his first meeting with her. But of course she never remembered. Wilbur had just gotten into town, searching and advertising the new nation when he spotted y/n running out of a kitchen back door in the rain. It was a sloppy sort of village smelling of beer and mud-always calm except of the occasional drunk. So when y/n burst out of those doors with a sack of bread and handful of kitchen knifes he was merely intrigued.

But then she started throwing. Knife after knife serrated through hands and calves that were running after her. It was clear she had never killed before. An odd sense of security washed over him at the sight. So much unclaimed power in such a small spirit. Wilbur was thrilled.

So when he merely asked around the town about her it only took minutes to understand she was stealing for her mother. And that her mother was a pure bred spider hybrid, legs and all.

Almost detached from himself Wil took to watching her from afar for what he expected to be only a few days. He just needed to get his bearings around her. What made y/n tick? What were her wants and fears? These simple traits would be needed to be observed in a unrestricted environment.

But as Wilbur watched silently he began to feel for the sorry little girl. Her trips to the market were quick and noticed only by him. She bought the cheapest fruits an bargained for the splotchy vegetables. Every Saturday she would bring her mother to the fields by her cottage for a picnic of the portioned dinner. The spider was old and wrinkled, but her e/c eyes held warmth. Greyed hair dimmed.

Wilbur never considered himself a bad person per say. But even he felt the sudden urge to murder the old woman right there over that Saturday picnic. She was holding her back. Imagine the unbridled power y/n could manage without worrying about some insufficient hybrid. The girl was already showing signs of anger at her parent. She would never help around the house, only telling her fanatical stories before bed or giving 'valuable life lessons' the woman didn't even follow herself. She was being manipulated, so he did what any sane person would do.

He gathered the men at the pub at midnight when they were at their rowdiest... He gave them sufficient armor and tools.

Wilbur sent them to gouge her mother eyes out. She didn't deserve to look at her daughter, not when he would save her from this mess. They came back later and told Wil that the girl almost went after them. She had steel in her hand but the hag told her to drop it. So she did.

Wil would have to attend to that manner of holding back too. She had so much potential to be like him.

The next morning broke the first signs of Winter. The grasses turned just more dull, plants shouldered more weight on their stems.

Y/n was standing by the grave, just begging to be given a purpose

This time last year he was the same man that he was today. But now he knew... Everything would be out in the open.

➼➼➼

My eyes were on Wilbur the entire time after Fundy took his seat. Despite myself I applauded him for his forethought on the situation. The seat that he picked was far enough from Wilbur not to arise any suspicion, but close enough to the edge of the isle so he could follow him to the detonation room.

I think a part of me still believes Wilbur would stay in his chair and celebrate with his men. Maybe he would down a wine bottle or cheer to champagne.

But Wilbur Soot got up out of his chair and sidestepped onto the grasses, only he didn't go to the mountain first. Fundy stood stick straight utterly horrified as Wil trailed to me and Technoblade. The celebration was still in full swing, some people were now getting out of this seats to move the party to the dance floor.

He finally made his way to us. He looked unnervingly joyful, all until he leaned into Techno's ear beside me not caring if I heard. "Take care of her." He said gruffly, hair falling in front of his face as he glanced sidelong at me. I couldn't tell how I looked. "Y/n is out of the blast premises and with you. She lives today. They die."

He pulled up from Techno's ear and looked down at me. I felt my face draw of color. He had a sickening smile on, still talking to Techno. "I leave her in your care."

I swallowed a curse. And before I could yell out to the people to run, Wilbur had brushed a hand to my face and left us. Fundy payed no mind to Techno's bemused sigh, falling in step behind him trying to stop a massacre.

But Wil was too far gone. Too far if he was-if he did this to me.

I couldn't yell out. I couldn't move for my blade before Techno's hand came upon my mouth. His other latching my wrists together at my back.

ت

How do we feel guys 😛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 8.8K 29
"๐€ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ '๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง. ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ, ๐†๐ž๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...
54.7K 1.8K 34
**DISCONTINUED** ๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐š„๐š๐™ฝ. . . ๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—†๐—‰ / ๐—‘ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐Ÿœธ ฬฝโ‚Š ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—†๐—†๐—’ ๐–ผ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—Œ ๏ฟฝ...
18.1K 266 18
[๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ] [๐š‚๐™ผ๐š„๐šƒ ๐š†๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ] [๐™ต๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š–: ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž๐š๐šž๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ] ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š•๐š ๐š๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š’๐š—๐š๐š˜ ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š™๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐šŒ ๐šŠ๏ฟฝ...
302K 6.8K 36
โš ๏ธDISCONTINUED โš ๏ธ "๐˜ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ" . . . ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜น ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ . . Also, this sto...