Fallen Broken S01 & S02

By taekook__lover9597

top tae🐯⬆️ bottom kook🐰⬇️ Season 01: Love story of Kim Taehyung, a typical CEO and Jeon Jungkook, a designe... More

︎♥︎ SEASON 01 ♥︎
Episode - 1
Episode - 2
Episode - 3
Episode - 4
Episode - 5
Episode - 6
Episode - 7
Episode - 8
Episode - 9
Episode - 10
Episode - 12
Episode - 13
Episode - 14
Episode - 15
Episode - 16
Episode - 17
Episode - 18
Episode - 19
Episode - 20
Episode- 21
Episode - 22
Episode - 23
Episode - 24
Episode - 25
Episode - 26
Episode - 27
Episode - 28
Episode - 29
Episode - 30
Episode - 31
Epsiode - 32
Episode - 33
︎♥︎ SEASON 02 ♥︎
Episode - 34

Episode - 11

997 43 1
By taekook__lover9597

At 6, Taehyung reached home. When he entered inside he was met with silence. He didn't saw the bunny boy who will always hope in the living room or eat something in the kitchen.

He just saw the living room dark without light and it seemed so foreign than the usual evening. Tae switched on the lights and looked towards jungkook's room.

The door was closed maybe he is inside, tae thought and climbed the stairs and reached his room. He relaxed himself, freshening up. He was climbing down the stairs when he heard door bell. He went to open it.

(With Jungkook)

He was in his room watching some kdrama, eating popcorn. As he was eating, he again dipped his hand inside the bowl to get some popcorns but he felt nothing.

He looked down to see the popcorn was finished. He stood up from the bed with a pout. He brought some popcorns back then, coming from his uni. So he have to go to the kitchen to get some popcorns.

So he took the bowl and went towards the kitchen. He was taking popcorn when he heard door bell ringing. He was about to go but he saw tae coming downstairs, so he focused on the popcorn.

He poured the popcorn in the bowl and exited the kitchen. His eyes doubled seeing the scene infront of him. Tae and a girl, from his uni, the queen, Miss Jennie is sitting.

And both seemed so close. He looked at them talking. He can't hear anything. So he just saw everything from the entrance of the kitchen.

(With Taehyung)

Taehyung went to see who is in the doorway. He opened the door and saw Jennie standing there.

Tae: Jen!? Why are you here?

Jennie: won't you invite me inside. *Pout*

Tae: ahh I'm sorry. Come inside. *Smile*

Both went inside and sat on the sofa.

Jennie: Tae. Here, I forgot to give this to you.

Jennie said extending a box towards him. Jungkook's eyes doubled.

Tae: what is this Jen?

Tae asked taking the box. Jennie smiled and replied.

Jennie: A gift to you from your little sister.

She said smiling cutely. Tae ruffled his cute sister's hair and opened the box to saw an expensive ROLEX watch inside it.

Tae: Jen. It's amazing.

Jennie: I know my choice is always the best.

Jennie said dramatically flipping her hair. Tae chuckled at her act.

Jennie: okie I came to give you this. Now I'm leaving.

Tae: okay. Text me after reaching.

Jennie: ofcourse. And you changed you interior design?

Tae: yeah!..

Jennie: it's been a long time since I visited. It's awesome.

Tae: thank you princess.

Jennie showed her famous smile and went to the doorway followed by Taehyung.

Jennie: ok then. I'm leaving.

Tae: bye.. take care.

The hugged eachother and tae kissed his sister's forehead. She smiled and left the mansion. She got inside the cab and left to her dorm.

Meanwhile with kook, he stood on the living room with wide mouth seeing tae and Jennie hugging eachother and tae kissing Jen's forehead. He left to his room when he saw tae closing the door.

Kook: He has a girlfriend?! *Shocked*

The next day, kook got ready for uni, in a white t-shirt above the blue jean and a dark yellow jacket over it, with a pair of sneakers.

He had his breakfast with Taehyung and Hoseok, then left to uni with them. He was silent than usual. Tae noticed it, but ignored it thinking maybe he is in some important debate inside his head.

They reached koo's uni and he exited the car without telling a bye not even to hoseok. He looked back at tae, tae just raised his shoulder telling hoseok, that he don't know, what is with kook today. Then they left to office.

(With lisa in uni)

Lisa reached uni and saw no sign of kook. But she saw Jennie and her Frnds at the hallway. She had taken a courageous decision of confessing her love to Jennie.

She dressed herself pretty for Jennie and added a little more make up to her already pretty face. Looking breathtakingly awesome.

She was taking small steps to reach Jennie but stopped on her track when she heard a familiar voice calling her.

She turned and saw kook standing little far from her. She turned to see Jennie and her Frnds. The to her bff. Kook ran towards her.

Kook: lili!!!

Lisa: kook?! Why so rush?

Kook: um... Nothing.

His eyes got the glimpse of Jennie and her Friends. He gasped.

Lisa: What happened?

Kook: she.

Kook said pointing towards Jennie. Lisa turned around and saw where he pointed. She looked confused and asked him.

Lisa: what's with her?!

Kook: she is the one.

Lisa: what are you saying? Tell me clearly. I have something important to do.

She said blushing looking down but she became shocked when she heard koo's next words.

Kook: she is the girlfriend of tae hyung.

Lisa snapped her head upward and looked up at kook.

Lisa: G-Girlfriend?!

Kook: yeah. She yesterday came to that house to meet him.

Lisa: umm.. maybe t-they are Just f-friends?

Kook: I don't think so. They hugged eachother and he kissed her. ( forehead kiss)

Lisa: what? K-kiss?

Kook: yup. I thought she is single. But she already have a boyfriend.

Lisa stood their unable to move or speak. She felt so betrayed, eventhough they are not lovers. She felt betrayed and heartbroken.

A pang that caught her breath on her throat. She bite her lower lip continuosly trying to stop the tears that are forming in her eyes.

She blinked her eyes multiple times to make stop the tears from rolling down her cheeks. She bit her lips so hard and opened her eyes when she heard kook calling her.

Kook: lili. Let's go to classroom. We have seperate classes today.

Lisa nodded her head.

Lisa: ok. Let's go.

Lisa and kook were walking past Jennie. When Jennie called her.

Jennie: Lili!!

Lisa didn't stop but kook stopped on his track. He turned to Jennie. But before kook could speak. Lisa dragged him from there. Jennie looked at her in confusion.

__

(In tae's cabin)

Tae was working peacefully. Typing keyboard and sending mails. Sometimes replying to the mails that had been pending due to his absence yesterday.

As he was busy in mailing and all, he heard a knock on his cabin door. He Said the person outside the cabin to come inside. A short male entered the cabin with a pile of files arranged on his hands.

Jimin: Mr.Kim these are the files you have to sign.

Tae: okay. Keep it. I'll sign it.

Jimin: Mr.Kim, I have to get signature from Mr.Min too. So can you plz sign it now?

Jimin said hesitantly. Because, he wanted to meet Mr.Min so much. Coz the said male was been in his cabin for the past few days.

His secretary mina will come out once in a while to grab mr.Min a coffee or his Lunch. In the evening, Yoongi would leave after all the staff's are left.

He has been busy lately and Jimin missed seeing the older. So using this as an excuse, he wanna get inside Mr.Min's cabin.

And meet the face, he wanna see almost everyday. Hearing jimin tae snapped his head at him.

Tae: Mr.Min didn't signed yet?

Jimin: No. Abb... I thought of getting his signature after you signs it.

Tae: um... Okay.

Tae took the files and Started reading. Jimin was standing beside him tapping his feet on ground in rushing to meet Mr.Min.

Jimin: Mr.Kim I have checked the files. Only your signs are needed.

Jimin said a little annoyed. But tae didn't noticed it.

Tae: it's okay, Mr.Park. You can leave. I'll call Ms.Mina to submit this file to Yoongi.

Jimin: what-- NO!!

Jimin said with wide eyes. Tae looked at him suspiciously.

Tae: what?

Jimin: umm. I mean why bother her. I'll give it to him.

Jimin said with a fake wide smile.

Tae: it's okay Mr.Park. You can leave. Go back to work.

Tae said and returned to face the computer screen and his fingers typing the keys making click sound.

Jimin stood their for sometimes and sighed knowing, he is not gonna get inside Mr.Min's cabin now. So he left tae's cabin and went to his own cabin.

Jimin: He is so mean. He know about my crushing and not letting me meet him. Let him get off the work *pout*

Yeah. Jimin got a crush on Yoongi few weeks ago. As tae is his friend, he told him about it. Coz he was being obvious infront of Yoongi.

Showing the symptoms of crush like, blushing and all. Scolding tae to himself, Jimin got back to his work, but his mind is full of occupied by a certain cat faced man.

~•~

I hope I'm not boring you guys!!

Always love yourself 💜

Do vote and comment!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 6.6K 40
Kim taehyung, CEO of kim company, cold to everyone but kind to only jeon twins. His whole world revolve around jeon twins. He love them not romantica...
817K 35.3K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
589K 17.6K 23
In which Jeon Jungkook, a normal student and a fanboy to the boyband group BTS and Kim Taehyung a BTS member gets forced into a marriage. Will there...
142K 6.6K 30
Jeon Jungkook, an handsome boy in his twenties works in the perfumery industrie. He has seven big sisters. He is the youngest and the only boy of the...