detention club! | ์—”ํ•˜์ดํ”ˆโœ“

By eishihoonie

"๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด, ๐˜ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ." ๐˜›... More

preface : detention slip
zero : interrogation
post-zero : warning
prologue : detention
i : beginning after the end
ii : circles and pyramids
iii : plotted ways
iv : the category is lying
v : melting ice
vi : pride and prejudice
vii : golden authority
viii : good chemistry
ix : playwright, play right
x : hang by a thread
xi : broken notes
xii : crucified
xiii : common denominator
xiv : thirst
xv : foul behavior
xvi : worn out experiment
xvii : cynical
xviii : dipsophobia
xix : off-limits
xx : mortem iuxta est
xxi : f.o.f
xxii : thou shalt keep it a secret
xxiii : sabotage
xxiv : keep it hidden
xxv : mental test
xxvi : silence
xvii : little wonnie
xviii : falling
xxix : forgotten past
xxx : blood, sweat and tears
xxxi : act 1, introduction
xxxii - sadistic behavior
xxxiii : save me
xxxiv : race to zero
xxxv : glimpse of nightmares
xxxvi : sketchy sketches
xxxvii : act 2, rising action
xxxviii : barn-burner
xxxix: calm before the storm
xl : start of chaos
xli : locked and keys
xliii : backstabbed
xliv : shining star
xlv : dead star
xlvi : lost and never been found
xlvii : the walls have secrets
xlviii : why do you lie?
xlix : the last supper
l : asphixia
li : exsanguination
lii : surprise!
liv : it was me.
epilogue : detention
eishi : notes
faqs
special: play with us.

liii : levitating

11.1K 1.1K 3.2K
By eishihoonie

Chapter Fiftythree:

"The treachery of demons is nothing compared to the betrayal of an angel."

______________________

Jia's

"What is it that you really want to see, Jia? We're getting farther from everyone..."

i heard Sunghoon from my back, following my tracks as i look for the wall i saw from the last time.  Where is it? I can't see the wall...

Is it connected to the house? I looked at the huge mansion on our side, seeing the enormous frontal gate already covered with moss because of old age... I looked down, only to see the muddy pathway leading somewhere. it is still fresh and you can see the marks of the wheels of a vehicle that ran over the dry leaves on the ground. 

"The bus must have taken that path!"
Without even looking back at Sunghoon, I immediately ran towards where the path is going, not knowing what is waiting ahead of me. I ran as fast as i could, trying to reach somewhere i can seek help desperately.

I just want to go home... 

"Jia!!"
i heard Sunghoon calling me from behind, running towards my direction. I didn't turned towards him and just ran.

I thought the path will lead me somewhere...

"Jiaaa!"

I quickly stopped, putting weights on my feet and falling on the ground as i suddenly reached a dead cliff. I stumbled back, almost falling into the cliff in front of me if only i didn't stopped.

I thought... this is where the bus went? another direction? 

A diversion?

"why... are you running?"
Sunghoon caught up at my position,putting his palms on his knees as he panted for air. 

"I thought this is where we came from..."
I whispered, looking at the cliff miserably.

It was like a three storey-building high, with another forest waiting down below. 

My hopes were shattered in n instant by an illusion. fvck this. 

"Why is this even happening.... What does the killer wants?!!!"
I shouted in frustration, hearing my own echoes as i yelled to no one. I am way too sick of this.... 

"You won't gonna solve the problem if you'll let your anger get the best of you..."
Sunghoon chimed, walking towards my back. I shut my eyes close and took a deep sigh to calm myself. He's right. We won't gonna be able to solve the problem if i'm like this... yes. Pick yourself together... Jia.

I sighed once again before i slowly opened my eyes.

"This is a nightmare."
I whispered, gazing at the forest underneath the cliff after i calmed myself. I just stopped on my tracks and began to recollect my thoughts. Sunghoon is still with me. We can atleast find a way to escape this place.

"It surely is."
I heard Sunghoon whispered from my back.

"You're a good person, Sunghoon... I don't know why you got involve with these too.."
Seeing how he really fought for Jake's survival back then made me think that way. He's really desperate, you can see it in his eyes.

"Choi Jisu as well.... I can still remember she was the first victim of the serial murderer and she met a very painful death.. She was a great person, and Ayaka too! Ayaka is also a good friend... Too bad they're not with us anymore..."
I can remember Choi Jisu's pureness back then. Even tho i only met her for a day, i know we could be friends.

" All we can do is to pray for their souls... I know they are resting now, Jia. "
He said, sighing. I just nodded my head, looking up.

"You are Kim Byeol's boyfriend, right?"
It's already sunset and there are a few stars on the sky already.

"yeah..."

"Do you think the killer loved Byeol more than you do, to do cruel things like these??"
I bitterly smiled, staring at the scenery in front of me while i'm trying to relax myself

I didn't heard any answer from him so i looked at him, seeing him staring at the same scenery i am looking at.

"I loved Byeol more than anyone can imagine."
He said, sadly smiling.

"But she tortured you..."
I realized i should have not said that. He gazed at me with a soft smile as i gasped, covering my mouth.

"She did. That's why i loathed her alot too..."
He whispered, gazing back at the scene. I just nodded my head, looking back at the green forest and not saying anything anymore.

"Before everything happened, she actually gave me a gift..."
Sunghoon said, standing up from his seat. I saw him on my peripheral vision walking towards the tree near us, leaning on it as he watched me adoring the scene of the cliff.

"She's thoughtful... When did she gave her the gift?"
I asked, not looking at him. I closed my eyes once again, taking a deep breath.

"It was midnight... Right after my competition when i got silver... The gift actually had a funny story behind it...." he said, reminiscing the past with Byeol.

"If i can still remember she didn't know that my birthday was right the day of the competition. She really waited for midnight to give me the gift, thinking it was still my birthday... Hahaha she's so silly... She told me she waited 'til the clock reached 1:00 so she will be the first one to greet me happy birthday not knowing that my birthday was the day before.. "
Sunghoon narrated, laughing.

I can't help it but to softly chuckle as well. She's silly indeed...

"What gift did she gave you?"
I asked, smiling at the sun in front of me.
I didn't heard any answer from him, just his footsteps nearing towards my direction.

I simply closed my eyes and extended my hands on the air as the cold breeze gently embraced me.

"Byeol gave me a ring."

What?

A.... ring?

Before i can even process everything, i felt two arms pushing me from my back, making me lose my entire balance and letting me fall on my own demise.

My feet can't feel the ground anymore. I felt numb and as if everything suddenly went silent, I became deaf. There was nothing underneath me but air.

he pushed me off the cliff.

I'm flying?

NO.

I'm falling.

Park Sunghoon...?

I see.

The reason why you had a wound the first day i met you, the day before Choi Jisu's death..

The reason why you weren't there when Sunoo got shot at the back stage..

The reason why there's no murder that happened while you were still in coma..

And the reason why it only continued when you woke up.

the reason why you are always with me.

XII.IX.MMXIX.

The day after your birthday was the day Byeol gave you the ring.

December 09, 2019.

Was the same day that was engraved on the gift.

Why didn't i realized it?

I never thought how meaningful your looks are. 

That's why I am always feeling something about you. 

It's not adoration. suspicion.

You deceived me.

You deceived everyone.

LIAR.

The reason why you lied to me and made me think you are the only ally i have here.

Its because you are the killer.

"See you in hell, Jia.... HAHAHAHAHAHA!"
The sinister smile he kept hidden now flashed before my eyes as he waved his hands to bid his farewell. A tear escaped my eyes, feeling my death slowly getting near.

You are evil...

Park Sunghoon.

____________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 704 24
๐‹๐ž๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ง๐š, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ž. โ™ก_____...
440K 24.1K 38
"๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ." --- ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ง ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—–๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—”๐—จ โ˜บ๏ธŽ
23.2K 2.8K 33
REWRITING ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™ ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘›๐‘ข๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๏ฟฝ...
6.1K 227 21
๐“ฏ ๐š๐šŽ๐šก๐š๐š๐š’๐šŒ ๐šŠ๐šž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐šข๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šž๐š—๐š๐š ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š