The Unlikeliest of Mates

By Eggy882

Achilles Ho is a man of few words. Son of Jong-in Ho and Da-Eun Ho, heads of the Jeonsa pack in Plano Texas... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 4

528 20 9
By Eggy882

Basilio's Daddy Esteban 😍😍

Basilio's POV:

"God, I thought they would never leave."

"Mmm, someone was feeling desperate huh. Couldn't wait to get on my cock huh? No wonder you always act like you got a stick up your ass Jong; you were needing something in it. Fucking slut."

Jong keened as Estaban thrusted roughly into his now loose hole. It was fucked open sloppy, lube and spit making it sound absolutely wrecked.

Jong's dick was trapped between his stomach and his desk, the friction causing him to lose his mind as his hole was thoroughly abused by Estaban's punishing thrusts. Small, aborted whimpers made their way out of Jong-In's mouth as his body rocked with the weight of the the thrusts. His mind was practically empty, only full of the sloppy wet noises his hole was making along with the grunts and groans of Estaban.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys, it's the author. This was a gag scene to give yall some smut for the road and because I thought this would be an interesting/funny thing to write. Esteban loves his wife and would never cheat on her but trust he has insane stroke game. Happy reading!

Basilio POV:

The two continued to sit in the small lounge area until the clock hit 1pm. Glancing up at each other, they get up and leave the room, heading back to Jong-In's office.

The walk to the office is short and Basilio eyes the door nervously. He knocks and waits, his hands borderline trembling. Achilles' dad caused more than just anxiety; he causes fear. And Basilio felt it as seconds etched until the door opened.

Basilio was met with Jong-In's face, hard lines, and fierce eyes in all. He steps back to welcome the two back into the room.

They take their original seats, and the air is once again tense. Any remaining gentleness has been cleared from the two.

"So, me and your father have come to an agreement. These are the following terms, Jong-In says, handing the two a freshly printed piece of paper:

Terms and Conditions:

1. The mating ceremony will take place on the 1st of the New year.

a. This will take place on Jeonsa Pack grounds and will consist of a dinner, dance, mate bite, and formal procession.

2. Family greetings on the 4th of the New Year.

a. Greetings will take place at the Blood-star pack and will be finalized with a feast between the main pack members.

3. Achilles is to live in the Blood-star pack lands starting in the New Year.

a. The move will occur on the Monday of the second week of January. Living arrangements are up to the Blood-star pack.

Signature: _______________________________

Date: _______________

The document was formal enough and the terms weren't awful, but Basilio still got this sinking feeling in his stomach. This was now real. Really real. Almost set in stone. The start of the rest of his life was on this piece of paper and he really, really didn't know how to handle it. Part of him wanted to flee. He could feel his hands getting clammy where they rested on his thighs and his brows began to be speckled with drops of sweat.

He glances up at his father who offers him a warm smile of comfort before he signs his document. Basilio cannot help but do the same.

His name, now immortalized in black ink on the page, settled in his stomach like a stone. He wasn't prepared for this. For anything really. Not prepared for marriage, not prepared to face his past, not prepared to give such an intimate part of himself to someone he had been waging a mental war with for the past two years because they had the friendship break ups of all friendship breakups and now, he's marrying him.

He could feel himself sinking, then drifting as the two older alphas continued to talk and finalize.

*Time Skip*

The syruping feeling begins to bubble out as the rock and tossing of the truck becomes mentally apparent. Basilio looks around in his seat confused. He's in the car, passenger side sitting mostly upright. The desolate landscape of winter encased on both sides of the car, free for viewing outside his window. A feeling of confusion and panic washes over him. He doesn't disassociate often, and never for long enough to completely miss a major action like traveling.

Trying to calm himself, he breathes deeply, in and out in slow, mechanical breaths to lower his heart rate.

"Dad, what happened after I signed the papers?"

"Well, me and Achilles' father talked, and then we got up, said our goodbyes and then we drove off. Why?"

"No particular reason, just forgot since I was sleeping."

"Your eyes were wide open this entire car ride, so unless you learned to sleep with your eyes open, clearly you were mentally just somewhere else. Which is fine you know. I know you get like that sometimes and it's nothing to be ashamed about. Your brain needed a break is all. Don't feel bad about that. Besides, it's not like you did anything you need be worrying about so just take it easy okay?" his father says, glancing at him and squeezing his shoulder.

The touch was comforting and Basilio allowed himself to relax under the understanding touch. His father was aware he would go into these autopilot states, and while he didn't fully understand what it meant, he was supportive non the less. He saw the wonders therapy did for Basilio so was more than happy to be a comforting hand when need be. Basilio was his first born and thus his everything, and so he cares very deeply for him and worries about him greatly.

The drive is quiet, neither feeling the urgency to break the solitary silence as both men swim in their own heads. It was almost therapeutic, this understanding silence. Basilio's mind races around itself, wondering and worrying about what the new year will bring for him.

He wasn't someone who thought that they would have some happily every after, fairytale romance but he was a romantic. He wanted a common but precious love, a comfortable one. One that came about in a way that was organic and natural where one day he could just look at a person and know that he was in love. All of that was stripped away and now he he's stuck. He's scared, aching, and partially desperate to at least be cared for by Achilles oddly enough.

He knew that the likelihood of them falling in love was slim, he didn't desire it either. But he couldn't deny the ache in his heart that he felt towards Achilles, the desire to make things work when they hadn't. Self-hatred reared its ugly head inside of Basilio the more the thoughts swarmed into his mind. He knows, rationally, that he should be desiring anything but that, that he should want to kill Achilles or maim him, leaving him as broken as he was after senior year. But Basilio just couldn't see or think of it that way. Achilles was already broken, one more hit and he would shatter and Basilio didn't dare to want to be the cause.

With a heavy heart, he gazes out the frost covered passenger window, tears pricking in the corners of his eyes as the weight of his fate settles and curls in his stomach, leaving him feeling almost hallow.

*Time skip*

The crunch of gravel snaps Basilio awake as their car pulls gently into the driveway. It was light outside, but night was slowly upon the Texan plain, as pinks and purples began to emerge with the setting sun.

Car turned off, the Tucano men exit the car, stretching their aching limbs and shaking off the sleep that had begun to seep into their bones. The two walk into the warm home, the fireplace cracking quietly and invitingly. Shrugging off his coat and hanging it on the mounted coat rack, Basilio practically collapses onto the couch, letting his legs sprawl out in front of him, his neck resting on the back of it.

"Hey hun, you hungry?" his mom asks softly.

Basilio hums in agreement and hauls himself upright to shuffle behind his mom into the kitchen.

"We had menudo for dinner. I can take out some of that tres leche cake from Inti's birthday if you'd like. Maybe throw in some hot coco with it? I'll spike it with coffee just how you like."

Basilio kisses his mom on the temple, "Thank you mami, that would be great. Also why are you acting so timid? I'm not gonna break you know, so no need to butter me up and such."

"Corazón, I know you won't break but that's not why I'm worried. I'm worried you're trying to grow up too fast, so just let a mother dote on her baby for a little while longer, okay? I know you're an adult and you can make your own decisions and do what you think is best for you but to me you'll always be that soft spoken, sweet little boy I've known your whole life." She says softly, placing her hand on his cheek gently and lovingly. He leans into the touch, tears once again threatening to fall.

"You don't need be strong in front of me. There's nothing wrong with being weak. It's okay to be scared my love."

And that did it.

The dam of tears came rolling down his face, silently staining his slightly chubby cheeks. His mother coos, holding him closer to her neck, swaying, singing soft words of praise and affection. Whimpers and hiccups make their way past Basilio's lips as the two crumple softly to the ground as the weight of his decisions crash upon him like a tidal wave. He signed his love away. He signed his hope away. His future. He was scared, terrified, longing, hopeful, wistful. He was aching for a semblance of something that broke between him and Achilles years ago and yet the idea that they could start over again, maybe work together again, but a unit again was all too much almost all too soon.

The whimpers broke into wails and Estaban too joins them in the puddle on the floor, holding him and his mother in a tight embrace as their son's heart breaks and tears before them. Estaban let a soft rumble echo from his chest, in an attempt to sooth his son's hurting body and soul. Basilio whimpers and tries to nestle himself closer to the soft and comforting hums of his father. He hadn't felt this desperate and in need of touch from his parents in years and it was almost overwhelming.

As the cries die down, his parents help him up and gently usher him up the stairs, following behind him.

Instead of taking him to his room, they all walk to his parents' room, undress and get into bed with Basilio nestled between them both, something he hasn't done since a pup.

With dinner forgotten, they all settle down for a night's rest, their bellies full of love of comfort. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 471 32
Previously 'Rejected And Accepted' #899 in werewolf (04/09/20) {WARNING ! This isn't a really good book. Although I am proud of making it till the en...
780K 13.5K 78
"You are MINE! And I would like to see anyone who dares to tell me otherwise, even you." He glares down at me. His eyes, they're so dark, so cold and...
122K 5.2K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
156K 9K 39
Riley Steele, an omega soldier, is ready to do whatever it takes to get accepted into a special unit in the army full of alphas, and the people stand...