Yang's Little Dragon

By ArnorianRuby

Male child Reader x Motherly Yang More

Discovery
Y/N's First Day at Beacon
Having fun with Aunt Ruby
The Vytal Festival
The Journey to Menagerie
Menagerie
Spending Time with the Family
Spending Time with siblings
Mama mia
The Fears of a child with a mature soul
A/N
A/n
The Incident
Changes and Shocking Revelations
Newfound Memories and Urges
A/N
The Dream
New Cover!
Where's this story going?

Meeting The Girlfriend

1.2K 17 12
By ArnorianRuby

Yang was sitting in a chair in the dining room of one of her uncle's safehouses when Y/n walked into the room and looked up at her with a warm and innocent smile.

"Hey, Kiddo!" Yang said with a smile.

"Hey, mom!" Y/n said with excitement as he ran up to Yang and hugged her with all his might.

"So, who is this person you want me to meet?" Yang asked chuckling and squeezing Y/n in a bear hug.

"Oh, right! I want you to meet my girlfriends, Isabella!" Y/n said with an excited smile while thrusting his arms toward the doorway.

However, no one came.

"I said, my girlfriend, Isabella." Y/n said aloud until everyone heard someone say, "Oh shit!"

Isabella came into the living room with a smile.

Everyone's jaws dropped when they saw Isabella.

Qrow stared in awe before saying "that's my grandnephew" with excitement before giving Y/n a high five.

The woman blushes madly before she picks Y/n up causing him to say "woah" as he went up. When Y/n was hanging upside down on Isabella's back, he couldn't help but laugh loudly.

It was over the course of that day that Y/n's family saw the true self of their newest member.

Later that night

Y/n was with Isabella, sitting in her lap with a warm smile on his face. His face was laying against her warm bosom, his skin touching hers as they silently bask in the afterglow of their love. They close their eyes and let go for a moment, falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 140 12
here you guys go, the sequel to my rwby x male reader volume 1,2 and 3 stories. hope you guys enjoy. Y/n and his team is back and stronger than ever.
153K 1K 11
After reading so many male reader inserts I decided to work on one myself. So if have any suggestions I'm open for em. In this one you are a childhoo...
120K 1.1K 74
A Man that has traveled throughout many different worlds stumbles upon the world of Remnant. Ruby x Male Reader Also I don't own any pictures, songs...
2K 60 28
read and find out