Rebirth to Become the Preside...

By chimneyjiminy

Su Ling transmigrated into an ABO novel, and his imaginary male god Gu Liheng was the supporting cannon fodde... More

First of all
chapter 1 ---- rebirth
chapter 2 ----- Allocation
Chapter 3 ----- Leaving home
Chapter 4 ----- Male God
Chapter 5 ----- Mutual flattery
Chapter 6 ----- Sever ties
Chapter 7 ----- Boss
Chapter 8 ----- Going to school
Chapter 10 ----- Living together
Chapter 11 ----- Clumsy
Chapter 12 ----- Affinity
Chapter 13 ----- Going to the hospital
Chapter 14 ----- Friend
Chapter 15 ----- Interview
Chapter 16 ---- News
Chapter 17 ---- Help
Chapter 18 ------ Going together
Chapter 19 ----- Congratulations
Chapter 20 ----- Setting out
Chapter 21 ----- Staying for the night
Chapter 22 ----- Investigation
Chapter 23 ----- Clue
Chapter 24 ------ Rebirth
Chapter 25 ------ Confession
Chapter 26 ----- Xian Mo Yu
Chapter 27 ------ Communicate
Chapter 28 ----- Return
Chapter 29 ------ Condition
Chapter 30 ----- Comfort
Chapter 31 ----- Examine
Chapter 32 ----- Harvest
Chapter 33 ----- Invitation 1
Chapter 33 ----- Invitation 2
Chapter 34 ------ Susceptibility period 1
Chapter 34 ----- Susceptibility period 2
Chapter 35 ----- Registration
Chapter 36 ----- Valid reason
Chapter 37 ----- Poisoned
Chapter 38 ----- Auction
Chapter 39 ----- Saying differently from the heart
Chapter 40 ----- Nightshade
Chapter 41 ----- Indecisive
Chapter 42 ----- Misunderstanding 1
Chapter 42 ----- Misunderstanding 2
Chapter 43 ----- Vomit blood 1
Chapter 43 ----- Vomit blood 2
Chapter 44 ---- Dance 1
Chapter 44 ---- Dance 2
Chapter 45 ----- Lovers
Chapter 46 ----- Temporary marking
Chapter 47 ----- Solution
Chapter 48 ----- Staying in the association building
Chapter 49 ----- Talk
Chapter 50 ----- Effectiveness
Chapter 51 ------- Research result
Chapter 52 ------- Reunion
Chapter 53 ------ Gift
Chapter 54 ------- Lóng Mo Téng
Chapter 55 ------ Investigation
Chapter 56 ------ Research
Chapter 57 ----- Earn money
Chapter 58 ----- Experiment
Chapter 59 - Returning to the villa
Chapter 60 - Debut appearance
Chapter 61 - It's Son
Chapter 62 - Investigation
Chapter 63 - Vine liquid
Chapter 64 - Rehearsal
Chapter 65 - Apology
Chapter 66 - Identity
Chapter 67 - Coma
Chapter 68 - Fully recovered
Chapter 69 - Can sell with substitution 1
Chapter 69 - Can sell with substitution 2
Chapter 70 - Growth liquid
Chapter 71 - Theme park
Chapter 72 - Conditions
Chapter 73 - Caught
Chapter 74 - Spoilerish title
Chapter 75 - Reopening
Chapter 76 - Popular
Chapter 77 - Getting the certificate
Chapter 78 - Making a claim
Chapter 79 - Exchange
Chapter 80 - Tracking down
Chapter 81 - Caught
Chapter 82 - The wedding
Chapter 83 - Vacation
Chapter 84 - Honeymoon
Chapter 85 - Exchange
Chapter 86 - Giving birth
Chapter 87 - The End
Untitled

Chapter 9 ----- Childish behaviour

2.2K 128 20
By chimneyjiminy

The next day, Su Ling went to school in a good mood. He was thrilled to think that he could live together in the male god’s villa from tonight. His good mood continued until he entered the classroom and walked to his seat. Lin Meng hadn't come yet, he leaned over to shift Lin Meng's chair under the table and was about to get up when he wrinkled his nose.

He can smell a very faint pungent smell from his chair. His sense of smell is very sensitive now, and he can easily distinguish the various scents he has smelled before. This faint pungent smell was not new to him because he used this material when pasting mural wallpaper in the store 2 days ago. It is a kind of strong glue that can't be pulled away directly and can only be washed away with water. Although this world is full of holographic screens, paper products are still being used in many places. For example, the fragrance bar, each day has a different theme, and they will change the mural[1] to set off the atmosphere, using paper will make it more stylish.

Su Ling’s eyes narrowed, and he looked at the chair surface. There were 4 slightly reflective points in the middle of the chair surface as if someone accidentally dropped 4 drops of water on the chair. One can easily miss it if they are not paying attention. Obviously, someone intentionally put glue on his chair, and if he accidentally sat on it, the chair will definitely stick to his pants. Even if the glue can be washed away with water, his b u t t will still be thoroughly wet. He can imagine how embarrassing he will be just by thinking about it. Moreover, the other party was cautious, as he/she only placed 4 drops of glue, so it was not easy to detect. He knew who did it without thinking.

"Ling Ling," Lin Meng's hand rested on his shoulder, "What are you doing?"

Su Ling stood up and walked aside to give way to Lin Meng, "You sit first, I have something to do."

Lin Meng looked at him weirdly, "What's wrong?"

Su Ling smiled, "You will know later."

The classroom became full in a short time, and Su Ling looked conspicuous standing alone there.

Zhao Qi looked at him, "What are you doing standing here? Just like a fool."

Su Ling ignored him. When the teacher walked into the classroom, he raised his hand to get the teacher’s attention. But he doesn’t need to do that actually, because the teacher had already noticed him.

"Su Ling, why are you standing there?"

Su Ling: "Teacher, someone put glue on my chair. I request to check the CCTV."

Everyone in the classroom immediately started talking. Zhao Qi and his friend were shocked and soon became nervous.

The teacher frowned and asked, "Are you sure?"

Su Ling nodded, "Yes, this is a kind of strong glue, which is more than just pranks. I want to know who did it. If I get into an accident in the future, the police will have targets to investigate."

His words shocked everyone in a classroom. For them, being punished by calling their parents is already very serious, so it’s a big deal if the police are involved. The teacher looked at him in surprise, and couldn't help thinking if Su Ling’s attempted suicide have unknown factors in it. His expression turned serious as he said, "Okay, I will contact the school security team to begin an investigation immediately."

"Don't!" A classmate suddenly shouted with a crying voice, "Teacher, don't investigate, I did it, it was just a joke."

Su Ling looked over, it was the boy who went to school together with Zhao Qi yesterday morning.

The teacher said with a sullen face, "Nonsense, how can this thing be a joke! If it sticks to the skin and one flailed in a panic, it is easy to tear the skin and get injured."

The classmate's face was pale as he apologized, "I'm sorry, I won't do that again in the future."

Zhao Qi clenched his teeth tightly, and his fingers were closed together. Then he stood up suddenly and confessed, "Teacher, I make him do that, it has nothing to do with him." Then he looked at Su Ling and said, "Su Ling made our class a laughingstock because of his cowardly behaviour, so I just want to teach him a lesson."

Su Ling raised his eyelids and looked at him, "Teach me a lesson? Who do you think you are? I committed suicide before this because I wasn’t thinking straight, but don't forget, it also has a lot to do with you."

Zhao Qi: "You are just a coward. I merely tore a card and stated a few facts. Anyone will feel sick if they are being liked by a stinky Omega like you!”

"Zhao Qi, how can you say that, it's too much!" Lin Meng's cheeks bulged as he glared at Zhao Qi.

Su Ling coldly looked at Zhao Qi who acted like he is the truth. With just a glance, Su Ling could tell that Zhao Qi was spoiled by his family, and he didn’t know how hurtful the words were.

"Silence, all of you," the teacher’s expression looked ugly, "Zhao Qi, Qian Wu, follow me to the office, while the rest of the students do self-study." Then the teacher turned to Su Ling, "You go to the logistics department to change your chair."

The teacher left with Zhao Qi and Qian Wu.

Lin Meng carefully looked at Su Ling's face and comforted, "Ling Ling, what Zhao Qi said were all nonsense. You are an excellent person, and the person you like will definitely be happy."

Su Ling smiled at him. He placed one hand on Lin Meng’s shoulders and grabbed the chair over him with another hand then lifted it up, "I don’t care about what he said."

Lin Meng: "I will accompany you to change the chair."

"No need, this kind of glue can be washed away with water."

Lin Meng curiously stared at the chair surface, "Why can’t I see the glue?"

Su Ling pointed at four points, and Lin Meng looked at him in surprise, "You have good eyes, how did you find out?"

Su Ling answered, "Smell," and he shook his chair, "talk to you again when I come back."

When it’s time for lunch, Zhao Qi glared at Su Ling fiercely, before getting up and quickly walked out of the classroom.

"Brother, I don't care, you must help me!" Zhao Qi said angrily.

"Aren't you the top bully in your school? You still need my help?" The young man has a lazy demeanour, as he questioned back with a mocking tone.

Zhao Qi: "That Smelly Su seemed to have turned into a different person. I went against him several times already. Today, I was scolded by the teacher for 2 periods straight, then was punished to write a 10,000 words self-reflection by hand. I can't swallow this down if I don't teach him a lesson."

"Smelly Su? The one you said won’t even squeak when being hit?"

Zhao Qi: "He can sure speak out for himself now." Zhao Qi angrily recounted what Su Ling said outside the canteen and in the classroom.

"Quite interesting."

Zhao Qi raised his voice, "Brother!"

"Alright alright, say it ba. How do you want me to help?"

Zhao Qi: “The school is being monitored everywhere. He is adept in reporting everything to the teacher now, and it’s not convenient for me to do anything. After school today, you can follow him and do whatever you want. Just make him into a sorry state, keep the photos and videos, I want to upload it to the school forum. Also, his pheromones are particularly unpleasant, so it’s easy enough to do this."

"Alright, I know."

Zhao Qi finally showed some smile on his face, "Thank you, brother."

...

"Ling Ling, let's play together tonight!" Lin Meng suggested after school.

Su Ling shook his head, "Maybe next time? I have something to do today."

Su Ling took a taxi to the fragrance bar, picked up the backpack he already packed, and walked out of the fragrance bar. Standing by the roadside, Su Ling estimated the time needed to reach the villa before contacting the Gu family’s driver. He asked the driver to wait for him at the villa area’s gate around 20 minutes later. Just when he is about to hail a taxi, a car suddenly stopped in front of him. The window lowered, revealing a blond man with slightly long hair tied behind. The man is very handsome, and he looked somewhat familiar.

The man whistled, "Turned out you are a little beauty."

Su Ling glanced at him and said, "Still worse than you."

Then he walked away with his backpack, but his arm was caught. Su Ling turned his head and frowned slightly. A strong grassy scent rushed into his nose; it was very strong. He has the illusion of being coated by this smell, from his hair to his toes — the smell of rosemary.

Slightly dazed, Su Ling soon realized what’s wrong. He raised his eyelids and looked at the handsome man in front of him, "You didn’t wear an isolator?"

The man smiled brightly as he asked, "Ah, you smelled it? Do you like it?"

Su Ling wrinkled his nose, "Unpleasant." Glancing around, Su Ling turned back at him and said, "I’m warning you, let go of me in the count of 3. Otherwise, don’t blame me for what happens next."

The man smiled deeper, and the scent from his body became more potent, "What happens next?"

Su Ling noticed a slight heat from the back of his neck, but couldn’t be released because of the isolator. The feeling of restrained heat made him very uncomfortable. Using all his strength, Su Ling waved his hands around and shouted, "Help! Perverts!"

The street that the fragrance bar located is a place for night activities, so there are not many people nearby, but it is not like there are none. It’s around 5pm at the moment, so some stores have already begun to prepare for the opening of their store. Besides, there were also people passing by. An Omega's voice was well recognizable, hence as soon as his shouts were heard, people came running towards him from all directions.

The blond man was stunned. He has yet to react when someone gripped his wrist tightly. The man grunted, and his fingers became powerless, releasing Su Ling.

Su Ling withdrew his hand, he was surprised and astonished when he saw who helped him.

Gu Liheng was expressionless. After the man let go of Su Ling’s hand, he neatly folded the man's hand to his back. The man gasped and raised his fist. He turned and waved his fist towards Gu Liheng's face. Shifting away slightly, Gu Liheng gripped the man’s fist in his hand.

"President Gu?" The man was shocked.

Gu Liheng frowned. He released the man’s hand and handed an isolator to him, "Put it on."

The man rubbed his wrist and pasted the isolator to his neck.

Several passersby ran over, and one of them looked at Su Ling, "Do you need help to call the police?"

Su Ling looked at Gu Liheng and shook his head. Smiling at the passerby, he said, "No need, thank you. It was a misunderstanding."

The passersby dispersed, and Gu Liheng looked at Su Ling, "Are you all right?"

Su Ling shook his head and glanced at the two of them, "Do you know him?"

Gu Liheng: "I met him before, he is Zhao Qing." After that, he looked at Zhao Qing and said in a deep voice, "Stay far away from him in the future."

Immediately, Su Ling understood; Zhao Qi's brother. He curled lips and said, "Zhao Qi asked you to help? You are an adult, is it alright to entangle yourself with high school students matter?"

Zhao Qing chuckled, "I was just bored. I heard Qi Qi talk about your disputes, and I think you are very interesting."

Su Ling stared at him, "Interesting? You released your pheromone earlier on purpose, just to make me look bad. Childish, just like your brother."

Zhao Qing was mentioned a lot in the early stage of the novel. He is a playboy who was very fond of his brother and is Zhao Qi’s good helper in making trouble. However, later on, he fell for Lin Meng and got disappointed with Zhao Qi. Being emotionally hurt by Lin Meng’s rejection, he left Planet Belle and didn’t return until Zhao Qi died in a car accident. Thinking of this, Su Ling’s lips moved, but he didn’t say anything. He(SL) was just a stranger, and someone who had bad blood with Zhao Qi, Zhao Qing would not listen to him.

Zhao Qing shrugged and looked at Gu Liheng, "President Gu knew him?"

Gu Liheng nodded and replied, "He is under my wing, don't trouble him anymore."

Zhao Qing was a little surprised. Raising his hand and waved, Zhao Qing felt his wrist throbbed. His breath hitched, and he lowered his hand. The corner of his mouth slightly curled up as he replied, "I know, bye."

After Zhao Qing left, Su Ling looked at Gu Liheng and asked, "Why are you here?"

Gu Liheng: "Just passing by," he glanced at Su Ling's bulging backpack, "Going to the villa?"

Su Ling nodded and looked at him expectantly, "Can I hitch a ride?"

Gu Liheng nodded. Su Ling smiled and sat beside him at the back of the car. He placed the bag on his legs and hugged it. Then his hand subconsciously reached out to stroke the back of his neck. The restrained feeling has not dissipated and felt uncomfortable.

Gu Liheng: "You can remove the isolator."

Su Ling turned his head to look at him, "Does Omega usually be like this when facing Alpha's pheromone?"

Gu Liheng looked at his confused face and explained with a serious attitude, "The reaction varies, your reaction right now is considered very light."

"If the compatibility is high, you..."

Gu Liheng's eyes fell on Su Ling still immature face, and paused: "You can read up on physiological knowledge."

Stunned, Su Ling couldn't help laughing out, "En, I’ll do that." He blinked and looked at Gu Liheng's slender fingers on his legs. The fingers moved, and that caused Su Ling’s heart to become a little itchy. He forced himself to look away and asked Gu Liheng curiously, "What is the smell of your pheromone?"

Gu Liheng glanced at him, "You don't need to know." Then, he paused and said, "Don't randomly ask an Alpha this question."

Su Ling raised an eyebrow, "Why?"

Gu Liheng patiently explained, "Because it is suggestive, vaguely indicating that you want to smell the person’s pheromone."

Su Ling's eyes moved to Gu Liheng’s back, and he slowly moved his head closer. When his chin is almost touching Gu Liheng’s shoulder, he whispered, "I want to smell your pheromone."

Gu Liheng's eyes moved slightly, his eyes drooped, "No."

Su Ling’s eyes curled up, and he pulled back, "So if I asked the question like this, it means I am clearly asking to smell other person’s pheromone, right?"

Gu Liheng turned to look at him, "You were just asking questions?"

Su Ling's eyes were clear and looked innocent, "Yeah, otherwise?" He smiled, "You answered me just now, does that means you thought I was asking for it?"

Gu Liheng's expression stiffened a bit, and his thin lips twitched slightly as he replied, "En."

Su Ling smiled into his bag, President Gu was unexpectedly honest. So honest that it doesn’t match President Gu’s appearance, but it made his(SL) heart beat faster.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 1.4K 72
Just read the book to know. This book is inspired by the book Enigmatic queen by @SuccessSmile. I have made a lot of changes in the story as then I...
201K 9.5K 53
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
20.5K 363 13
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
1.9M 97.5K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...