Rebirth to Become the Preside...

By chimneyjiminy

Su Ling transmigrated into an ABO novel, and his imaginary male god Gu Liheng was the supporting cannon fodde... More

First of all
chapter 1 ---- rebirth
chapter 2 ----- Allocation
Chapter 3 ----- Leaving home
Chapter 4 ----- Male God
Chapter 5 ----- Mutual flattery
Chapter 6 ----- Sever ties
Chapter 7 ----- Boss
Chapter 9 ----- Childish behaviour
Chapter 10 ----- Living together
Chapter 11 ----- Clumsy
Chapter 12 ----- Affinity
Chapter 13 ----- Going to the hospital
Chapter 14 ----- Friend
Chapter 15 ----- Interview
Chapter 16 ---- News
Chapter 17 ---- Help
Chapter 18 ------ Going together
Chapter 19 ----- Congratulations
Chapter 20 ----- Setting out
Chapter 21 ----- Staying for the night
Chapter 22 ----- Investigation
Chapter 23 ----- Clue
Chapter 24 ------ Rebirth
Chapter 25 ------ Confession
Chapter 26 ----- Xian Mo Yu
Chapter 27 ------ Communicate
Chapter 28 ----- Return
Chapter 29 ------ Condition
Chapter 30 ----- Comfort
Chapter 31 ----- Examine
Chapter 32 ----- Harvest
Chapter 33 ----- Invitation 1
Chapter 33 ----- Invitation 2
Chapter 34 ------ Susceptibility period 1
Chapter 34 ----- Susceptibility period 2
Chapter 35 ----- Registration
Chapter 36 ----- Valid reason
Chapter 37 ----- Poisoned
Chapter 38 ----- Auction
Chapter 39 ----- Saying differently from the heart
Chapter 40 ----- Nightshade
Chapter 41 ----- Indecisive
Chapter 42 ----- Misunderstanding 1
Chapter 42 ----- Misunderstanding 2
Chapter 43 ----- Vomit blood 1
Chapter 43 ----- Vomit blood 2
Chapter 44 ---- Dance 1
Chapter 44 ---- Dance 2
Chapter 45 ----- Lovers
Chapter 46 ----- Temporary marking
Chapter 47 ----- Solution
Chapter 48 ----- Staying in the association building
Chapter 49 ----- Talk
Chapter 50 ----- Effectiveness
Chapter 51 ------- Research result
Chapter 52 ------- Reunion
Chapter 53 ------ Gift
Chapter 54 ------- LΓ³ng Mo TΓ©ng
Chapter 55 ------ Investigation
Chapter 56 ------ Research
Chapter 57 ----- Earn money
Chapter 58 ----- Experiment
Chapter 59 - Returning to the villa
Chapter 60 - Debut appearance
Chapter 61 - It's Son
Chapter 62 - Investigation
Chapter 63 - Vine liquid
Chapter 64 - Rehearsal
Chapter 65 - Apology
Chapter 66 - Identity
Chapter 67 - Coma
Chapter 68 - Fully recovered
Chapter 69 - Can sell with substitution 1
Chapter 69 - Can sell with substitution 2
Chapter 70 - Growth liquid
Chapter 71 - Theme park
Chapter 72 - Conditions
Chapter 73 - Caught
Chapter 74 - Spoilerish title
Chapter 75 - Reopening
Chapter 76 - Popular
Chapter 77 - Getting the certificate
Chapter 78 - Making a claim
Chapter 79 - Exchange
Chapter 80 - Tracking down
Chapter 81 - Caught
Chapter 82 - The wedding
Chapter 83 - Vacation
Chapter 84 - Honeymoon
Chapter 85 - Exchange
Chapter 86 - Giving birth
Chapter 87 - The End
Untitled

Chapter 8 ----- Going to school

2.3K 129 22
By chimneyjiminy

Just as the boy said those words, he saw Su Ling’s face and was stunned speechless. Amazement flashed through his eyes, then his anger became deeper.

Su Ling didn't take those threats and yelling into his heart, he just clenched his fists tightly. Gu Liheng is really his imaginary male god! Yes, although the author rarely describes his male god in words, but when he thinks about it carefully, President Gu’s temperament and his male god is quite similar. They have excellent elite education, grew up under strict teaching, and possessed a strong sense of responsibility. Plus, that deep and restrained personality.  At this moment, when Su Ling thought of Gu Liheng, his feelings became different.

"You dared to ignore me!" Zhao Qi’s eyes turned red while pointing at Su Ling. Then he stepped forward and waved his fist at Su Ling's head.

Su Ling's thin eyelids slightly lifted. He swiftly raised his hand to grab Zhao Qi’s hand.

Zhao Qi was stunned. He didn't expect Su Ling to fight back at all. His face turned redder from the anger, and he tried to pull back hard, "Let me go."

Su Ling raised his eyebrows and let go.

Because Zhao Qi was struggling as hard as he could, and he didn't expect Su Ling to let go of his hands so quickly, his body staggered backward several steps from the inertia. But he was quickly supported by his friend, "Qi Qi, are you okay?"

Zhao Qi pushed his friend away and glared at Su Ling with clenched teeth, "Smelly Su, has your brain gone bad?"

Frowning, Su Ling looked at the imposing Zhao Qi, and thought of the plot where he(ZQ) would marry Gu Liheng, he(SL) was very upset. Thinking of Gu Liheng's ending, where he dies because of Zhao Qi in the novel, his expression became colder. Definitely cannot let Zhao Qi and Gu Liheng get married!

Currently, Zhao Qi and his friend are both 3rd-year seniors, while Zhao Qi is a university freshman when he gets married to Gu Liheng in the novel. Right now is the end of May, which means there are only 3 months away from the university opening period. Zhao Qi and Gu Liheng got married because of some gratitude, it is not easy to stop that marriage from going on, unless - Gu Liheng is married before that.

"Hey, 3 students over there, classes are going to start soon! Hurry return to the classroom!" Just as Su Ling was thinking about the plot, the teacher on duty at the school gate shouted at them.

Zhao Qi strode over Su Ling in a stride, deliberately bumping his shoulder as he passed, and whispered, "Take ‘good care’ of yourself after school."

Su Ling touched his chin and curled his lips. So naive. He closed his bracelet’s navigation system, with Zhao Qi leading the way, he doesn’t need it anymore.

When Su Ling entered the classroom, everyone’s gaze fell upon him, staring while discussing something. He stood hesitantly at the door, didn't know where his seat was. But in this classmates’ eyes, this action means he was afraid. The students were accustomed to it as this is how Su Ling reacts normally; speaks only a few words, and timid.

"Wow, he looks good after changing his hairstyle!"

"I'm dumbfounded, his appearance looks sunny now."

"Tsk, he is still a coward."

"Su Ling." The teacher walked into the classroom and patted Su Ling's shoulder with a gentle tone. Pointing at the third row of seats by the window on the right, he said, "Teacher adjusted the seat for you. You can sit there."

Su Ling glanced at the seat the teacher pointed out. His tablemate is a pretty teenager who still has some fat baby on his cheeks, and he has big eyes. When he looked over to the seat, his tablemate waved at him and even smiled, very friendly. Su Ling swept his eyes around in the classroom. His tablemate was the only student who expressed friendliness to him. Other students were indifferent, and some were like Zhao Qi, revealing disdain and hatred towards him.

He bent slightly towards the teacher and said, "Thank you, teacher."

His tablemate quickly got up to let him pass when he walked over to the seat, allowing him to sit inside. Then his tablemate whispered to him after he has settled down, "Hello, my name is Lin Meng."

Lin Meng blinked and looked down at Su Ling's wrist. "Have your wound recovered?"

Su Ling was slightly stunned from Lin Meng’s unabashed concern and nodded, "I have recovered, thank you."

Lin Meng is the protagonist shou in the novel.

Su Ling had no doubts anymore, he is inside the world of that novel. Just that he is a ‘dead person’ who only appeared in nicknames in the novel, but now, he is still alive and well. So, many things can still be changed ba!

Lin Meng smiled until his eyes were curved, "That's good," he pouted slightly, "Zhao Qi is too much, don't take his words to heart."

Su Ling acknowledged with an ‘En’, then Lin Meng glanced at him again. His(LM) expression looked complicated for a while, but he said nothing in the end. Su Ling thought for a moment, and suddenly a lightbulb flashed in his mind, he understood why Lin Meng looked like that.

In the novel, the relationship between both protagonists progressed quickly, but it was not easy for them to be together. Various supporting characters appeared to create obstacles for them, letting their feelings to develop deeper. At the beginning of the novel, Lin Meng and Zhao Qi had a quarrel because of ‘his death’. After the quarrel, Lin Meng left the classroom angrily and ran to the school directory, that’s where he met the protagonist gong, Xiào Rui[1]. Lin Meng is a transfer student and does not know Xiào Rui. That was the first time the two have met. Afterward, the two met everywhere in the school. On one occasion where Lin Meng was troubled by Zhao Qi, Xiào Rui came out to help him. At the weekend, the two met again at the banquet the Lin Family organized, and they even danced together. Today is Monday, it’s the day after Lin Meng attended the banquet, and right now, Lin Meng and Xiào Rui are in the stage where they have a mutual good feeling with each other. On the other hand, before ‘his suicide’, the original Su Ling was preparing to confess to Xiào Rui. The reason why Lin Meng looked complicated is probably because of Xiào Rui.

Su Ling thought about the sad ending of various supporting roles in the novel, under the protagonist's halo, and looked at Lin Meng very seriously. He whispered, "I don't like Xiào Rui."

Lin Meng was stunned: "Why? I thought you... because of him..."

Su Ling's tone was firm, "No, my father asked me to apply for a system allocation, but I wanted to go to university. I just didn’t think properly (referring to his suicide ‘attempt’). It has nothing to do with Xiào Rui."

Lin Meng: "It turns out this way, what will you do now?"

Su Ling: "I broke off from my family."

Lin Meng's eyes widened and exclaimed, "You are so amazing!" His eyes glowed. "If you need help, don't hesitate to ask me."

Su Ling nodded, "Okay."

...

After 4 classes in the morning, Lin Meng took Su Ling to the canteen for lunch. Just when they came out of the canteen, they were blocked by Zhao Qi and 5-6 people he brought along with him. Other classmates watched from a distance, no one dares to help out. An Omega's identity is special, and they can’t afford to offend neither side.

Zhao Qi glared at Su Ling, "Come with me to the rooftop."

"He won't go!" Lin Meng pulled Su Ling to him and glared at Zhao Qi.

Su Ling looked at Zhao Qi and asked, "Why go to the rooftop? To fight or to confess? Do you know that the university entrance exam is coming soon? If you have free time, you should study hard instead." Then he raised his wrist at them, "If you hinder me from studying, I will contact the teacher oh."

Zhao Qi was stunned, Su Ling's reaction in the morning was already abnormal, but now he is even more unexpected. To dare to report to the teacher!

Seeing that Zhao Qi is just standing in a daze over there, Su Ling led Lin Meng to bypass them and leave. Sure enough, teachers are always a deterrent to students. After all, teachers have the right to contact their parents.

"Qi Qi, what to do now?"

Zhao Qi gritted his teeth, "I won't let him go."

Lin Meng followed Su Ling back to the classroom and saw him reading the textbook with much focus. He blurted out, "I thought you were trying to scare off Zhao Qi, didn’t expect you to really come back to study!"

Su Ling: "It was both the reasons."

Lin Meng held his chin, "You're so fun. It feels very different from before. I haven't heard you speak at all during the 2 days we were in class together previously."

Reading the Illustrated Book of Spiritual Plants, Su Ling replied smoothly, "After all, I am an adult now."

Lin Meng couldn't help laughing, "I became an adult yesterday."

After school in the afternoon, Su Ling stood in front of the school for a while. Then he decisively dialed Gu Liheng's number. Once he got connected, he asked directly, "President Gu, are you back yet?"

Gu Liheng went to Planet Klai to discuss some business, so he was not in the Capital for a few days. He had not seen Gu Liheng for several days. Previously, he didn't think of anything special when he interacts with Gu Liheng but knowing that Gu Liheng is his male god now, he couldn’t help wanting to see him. He already endured a day of classes, and he doesn't want to endure it anymore.

Gu Liheng: "En, what's the matter?"

Su Ling: "Ah yes, could you please get the driver to pick me up? I want to go to the villa."

"You can contact the driver directly without telling me."

These days when Su Ling needs to go to the villa, he contacted the driver without going through Gu Liheng. The corner of Su Ling’s lips curled slightly, "Well, it's not morning like usual, so I think it's better to ask you first." He just wanted to make sure that Gu Liheng has returned.

"It doesn't matter, as per our contract, you can come to see the spiritual plants at any time."

Su Ling: "En, I will remember it next time."

Su Ling didn't wait for the driver to pick him up. He took a taxi to the villa area and then transferred to the Gu family’s car, so he arrived at the villa around 20 minutes later. It was dinner time when he arrived. Gu Liheng was wearing a lot more casual than usual, wearing only a gray-blue shirt at the top, but the buttons were all buttoned up.

A hint of surprise flashed in Gu Liheng's eyes when he saw Su Ling. This was the first time he saw Su Ling's new hairstyle.

Su Ling only wanted to see Gu Liheng and didn’t think about the time. That caused him to feel a bit awkward right now because he looked like he came to bum a meal.

Gu Liheng: "You haven't eaten yet ba, you can go to see the spiritual plants after eating."

Seeing his usual expression, all the embarrassment suddenly disappeared from Su Ling’s mind. At least on the surface, the other party did not dislike it. During dinner, Su Ling sneaked glances at Gu Liheng from time to time. As he looked, he connects Gu Liheng with the few times he appeared in the novel, feeling excited.

After dinner, Gu Liheng looked at him and asked, "Why you keep looking at me?"

It wasn’t Su Ling’s first time to receive straightforward questions from Gu Liheng, but it still got him a bit stunned. Being too straightforward felt like a bit of a tease, but Su Ling is very clear that the other party didn't mean it at all. Inside Su Ling thought, ain’t it because you looked good, though he won’t answer like that anymore. He met Gu Liheng's eyes and said, "I want to make a request. I'm worried that you will refuse and felt a little anxious, so I keep looking at you."

Gu Liheng's expression remained the same, "What request?"

Su Ling said what he already thought of on the way to the villa, "I want to stay here in a villa."

Gu Liheng raised his eyes slightly, doubt showing in his eyes.

Su Ling didn't wait for him to refuse and quickly said his reason, "I was on medical leave a few days ago, so it doesn't matter when I go to the villa to help the raw material collection. But now that I have started school, the time is a little tight on every morning I need to come to the villa and then go to school."

Gu Liheng's expression returned to his usual calm, and he nodded, "It is my negligence, I will get someone to arrange a room for you."

Su Ling's eyes narrowed, and he smiled, "Thank you, have to trouble you."

Gu Liheng: "You are here to help me, it's me who troubles you."

Su Ling's eyes were slightly curved and bright. He must be in a good mood. Though he already expected that Gu Liheng would not refuse him after hearing his reasons, it still made him feel good to hear it.

Gu Liheng's eyes stayed on him for a moment before turning away, "Will you be staying starting tonight?"

Su Ling shook his head, "Let's start tomorrow. I didn't bring any clothes, and I had to inform Uncle Nalu."

...

That night, Su Ling, who only got chased but never chase after anyone before, posted on the emotional support forum.

[TS/Ice Cream]: "How to make Alpha promise to marry me?"

[Little Grass in Love]: First, what’s your gender?

[Super Cool]: Must be a Beta, how could Omega have this kind of distress!

[Wild Grass on The Roadside]: Find a way to make him like you. There’s always powders from spiritual plants[2], and Alpha doesn’t necessarily have to marry only Omega.

[TS/Ice Cream]: I am an Omega.

[Little Grass in Love]: Is this a prank? There is an Omega worrying about Alpha not marrying you? Could it be the person you like is a popular male god, and he already has someone he likes?

[Wild Grass on The Roadside]: Seduce him! Make him can’t stop obsessing over you.

[Super Cool]: Recommend TS (Thread Starter) to see this post #How does Omega obtain Alpha’s heart?

Su Ling clicked on the link, and there is a listing that listed a hundred ways to please Alpha. After Su Ling looked through the listing from top to bottom, he raised his hand to touch the back of his neck. His ‘hardware’ problem has difficulties in meeting the conditions ah! Using a hand to support his chin, he thought for a while and decided to proceed step by step ba.

Nalu gave him a drink, glanced at Su Ling’s screen. Then he suddenly asked, "Why are you looking at these clothes?"

Su Ling immediately turned off the lingerie interface he was browsing and coughed a little, "I want to buy new pajamas, but accidentally clicked on this."

Nalu muttered in disapproval, "Weblink is too unreliable, they even put lingerie as one of the recommendations for pajamas." Then he instructed, "If you are staying in President Gu’s villa, you must wear proper pajamas. Although President Gu looked reliable, he is after all, an Alpha, and you are an Omega."

Su Ling nodded, "En, I know."

He thought to himself if only he can see President Gu being ‘unreliable’.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 97.5K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
3.2M 110K 52
Being reborn into a completely different timeline seems a bit impossible, isn't it? but things aren't always as it seems. [cringe warning] [james po...
623K 27.1K 67
I had reincarnated into Remis Xenith, the younger brother of the heroine, who died at the beginning of every route. In order to not interfere with t...
66.8K 2K 17
Warning: 18+ ABO worldα€€α€­α€― α€‘α€α€Όα€±α€α€Άα€›α€±α€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹ α€…α€­α€α€Ία€€α€°α€Έα€šα€‰α€Ί ficα€œα€±α€Έα€™α€­α€―α€· α€‘α€•α€Όα€„α€Ία€œα€±α€¬α€€α€”α€Ύα€„α€Ία€· များစွာ α€€α€½α€¬α€α€Όα€¬α€Έα€”α€­α€―α€„α€Ία€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹