Consumed | ATEEZ Park Seonghw...

By ShayNoodle

๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ . Fem. mc โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข ร—Park Seonghwa royal... More

Intro: Consumed
1:1- Confused
1:2- Dazed
1:3- Delight
1:4- Issues
1:5- Electricity & Thunder
2:6- Bubbles
2:7- Clemency
2:8- Eye to Eye
2:9- Strange
2:10- Out There
2:11- Remedy
2:12- No Rest For The Wicked
2:13- Nascent
2:14- I Like This
2:15- He Will
2:16- I Love You
2:17- So Much More
2:18- Goodbye
2:19- Possibilities
2:20- Be Happy
2:21- Prescient
3:22- Hibernation
3:24- Bond ๐ŸŒ‘
3:25- I Woke Up
1267 8: Truly Desire?
ideas (my notes basically)

3:23- Pumpkin Spice ๐ŸŒ“

33 1 0
By ShayNoodle

1770 words

••Seonghwa's POV••

It had been a week since I last saw her, I was prohibited from entering her room. Finally, now that she's calmed down, I'm allowed to see her again. It would've been a month, if I hadn't begged Hongjoong and if she wasn't recovering well. Yet she was making great progress, she could even have normal conversations. Yet they were always manipulative, her only goal was to get to me.

I couldn't prepare myself for her absence, the emotions were more complex than I could ever imagine. Even though I wasn't a royal, and I never had the curse, I still felt an intense sorrow.

"You're lucky I'm letting you do this, I can't even believe I'm letting you do this." Hongjoong breathlessly exclaimed, his hands running through his hair. Seonghwa peered down at him with cold eyes, a mix between eager and hesitant. "I must warn you, after this you can't see her until the third stage is over. So if you'd like to do anything, it should be now." He spat out as if he loathed every single word, he looked conflicted and scared. Fear swelled at Hongjoong's eyes, it made his waterline blood red and sore. I could tell he had been crying, it worsened my mood. "I don't want to put her through the misery of seeing you and losing you. The curse makes her feel physical pain when that happens, it's very dangerous. I don't want to take chances, so use your time wisely."

I nodded, and Hongjoong sighed. He stepped to the side, and opened the door, allowing me to enter. I could hear my heartbeat in my ears. My legs numb and shaky, it felt as though I had never walked before. Then when I saw her dull eyes brighten, I felt as though I couldn't stand.

"Seonghwa! I missed you so much." She ran to me, her hands met my face. Like a machine, her movements were so empty. I smiled and fought the urge to cry. "Guards, can you please leave the room?" The two yellow caped guards looked at me, awaiting my orders. I nodded, then they quickly exited.

She abruptly grabbed my hand, planting my warm palm on her cold, clothed chest. She grinned and her eyes narrowed, triggering a feeling I've never felt before. A nervousness so deep that my skin burned, and my heart ached. "Did you finally come to your senses? Perhaps you couldn't resist." She grinned to herself slyly, snaking her hands up my chest and over my shoulders. Her eyes met mine, then. I could feel shock strike my chest, I quickly changed my line of sight to my hand that was still touching her.

"I'm not doing this because I want to, I just need you back-" No reaction, her stare was blank. Lifeless, dead. Yet her smile faded, replaced with a fake imitation of surprise.

She grabbed my hand and led me to the couch. She didn't force anything, she simply sat and waited for me to follow. Unwillingly, I did.

"How's it been, without me?"

The sudden question stunned me for a moment, "it's been hard, I missed you so much." I whispered, yet she nodded as if she heard.

"I hope you haven't been fooling around while I'm like this. Stuck here in my room like a prisoner." I could feel my heart twinge at that, my throat burned.

"Of course not? How could you even say that?" I spat out, my volume soft yet my tone so aggressive. "I would never."

••smut warning••
Fingering and that's about it, if you don't feel comfortable reading smut then please skip over the rest of the chapter. Just be aware that they have gone through a sexual experience with one another, it's apart of the plot. Stay safe, and be careful.

This is my first smut, just warning you 💃.

She adjusted herself, and I stopped talking. My lips shut tight as she crawled over me, she shifted her leg over mine. She sat, on my lap. I put my hands on her waist, about to take her off. "What are you doing?" She pushed my hands away, her eyes a spark. She was strong, intimidatingly so. I've only seen her as delicate, a precious soul to protect. I've seen her in her most vulnerable states, sensitive to the touch. Then there she was, starting to fumble with my belt buckle. She looked down at me with a smile, no hesitation. I was frightened by the sudden knowledge, by the realization that she was less innocent than I perceived. I always knew, but I had never really seen her from this angle.

"Please Seonghwa, I can't do this any longer." Her hand took mine. She shook as she spoke nonsense, her desperate begging only making me more nervous.

Deep breaths.

This was for her, I had to remember that. I needed to do this to get her back, I was the desperate one.

"Calm down, I'll go slow at first, okay?" I brought her close, though she didn't feel the same, her curves still filled my hands the way they always did. Yet I had never held her like this before, so upfront and bluntly. She softened, her breath hitched when I lifted her nightgown. Her panties were blue, soft and expensive as she always preferred. "Tell me to stop if you're not okay with this." As if being gentle would make it better. I was going against her wishes. Guilt rung in my head, for a second it was the only thing I could hear.

She moved around, taking off her underwear herself. Her hair brushed my nose as she shifted, the same scent. Her hand pressed against my chest, she leaned on me. Her jawline was sharp, her nose sloped perfectly. Her body was soft, but nothing was comparable to her voice. It drove me crazy when I heard her gasp, lascivious noises came from her pure lips. The situation gave me mixed feelings, expecially when her hips swayed, her knees sliding down. The pressure felt good, I tried not to like it. "What's wrong love? I'm getting impatient."

"I'm taking my time." My right hand was angled downwards, my palm up. My middle finger grazed her lower stomach, she stirred. Though she was so eager, she was still sensitive. I moved down, the closer to her core I got the harder she gripped my shoulders. There wasn't much space between us for me to slide through, so I lifted her up by the hip.

Quickly, my middle finger ran a straight line down her folds. The sticky sensation was familiar, yet she was so much more responsive than her. Just at that her hips jerked, and I had barely touched her. This filled my mind with fear, I was inexperienced as well. Even still, her reaction was fruitful, I pulled a louder gasp from her. Her body shuddered, I massaged up and down, moving in circles. I remembered, I should touch here, the part that stuck up harder than the rest. The part where the folds met close to the top, the heart of it all. I started to focus there, I froze when I heard her voice slip. The sound was melodic, I've heard a noise like that before. But nothing was alike her, it was breathy and deep, guttural and shaky. Entirely unique to her, nothing was more captivating in that moment.

Then after a few more strokes, I could feel her start to tense. I pulled away, I could tell she was frustrated when I stopped. "Why-"

"I want to make it last long, and make you feel as good as I can. There's a better chance the curse will end." I brought my hand up, staring at myself with wide eyes. "You're very wet, you're practically dripping."

"Why do you look so surprised?" She brought her hand to my jaw and slid past, her fingers kissed my ear and her thumb tilted my head. I expected her to speak, yet her lips met mine. I let her sink into me, her lips tasted like chapstick, the pumpkin spice kind she liked. I brought my hand down again, sifting through her with two fingers this time. She moaned against my lips, shortly before they became muffled again. I moved faster this time, her hips rolled at my pace.

When I mustered the courage, I finally pushed one inside. She froze, a lustful hum causing her to back away. I chased her, instead of her lips I kissed her jaw. Gently, I worked my hands and lips around her body in an attempt to pull her back. Yet she fell further, her moans became louder. Filled with confidence, she was unrestrained, filled with satisfaction. Her nightgown ruffled at her hips, my left kept it out of the way. Both of her hands roamed my body, grabbing at me when the knot in her stomach throbbed too harshly.

"Are you close?" She adjusted well to one finger, so I cautiously added another. She shuddered, her head rolled back.

"To what?" She managed to get out, she didn't know. "I feel it, I can't-" she let out a squeal when I twisted inside her, and started to use my thumb against her clit. "I don't know."

I could tell she was close. Seeing her like this, it was hard to keep focus. It was hard to remind myself this was all for her, none if it was real. But when she held me tight, her body tired and tense as she caught her breath. I almost let myself slip away, too. Her body contracted, she lost control entirely. Her sounds weren't moans anymore, they were simply unintelligible murmurs. I could barely hear a curse word come from by my ear as she came, I held back my own arousal. After her high, she leaned against me.

I let her lay there, her limbs draped over me. She felt oddly limp, the longer we stayed still the slower her chest rose. I couldn't look at her in the face while I touched her, I reminisced over the past seven minutes. I imagined her expressions, my thoughts became impure. She came fast, yet she had only been in that situation one time before. I felt bad for her, I wondered if she would hate me after. I figured she'd understand, I couldn't take seeing her like that any longer.

After a few minutes, I grew uncomfortable in the silence. I moved her, laying her down on the couch. She didn't react, her body heavy and every part immobile. I leaned over, placing my head on her chest. I missed it, more than I'd like to admit.

Ba-dum, ba-dum.

Her breathing was fine, and her heartbeat was normal. So I decided to leave, and retreat to my room with hope the curse would be broken.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 34 1
"๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰?" ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’”๐’„๐’๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’…, ๐’‰๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’๐’๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’š๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’”๏ฟฝ...
125K 4.1K 26
"I still love you..." "I don't care about your love, I hate you" { โ€ขMight containsโ€ข } { โ€ขswearingโ€ข } { โ€ขsmutโ€ข } { โ€ขabuseโ€ข } { โ€ขrapeโ€ข } Begin; 14th N...
313K 14.4K 26
"๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ? ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ. " ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ท๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...
10K 140 29
"y/n please, I don't want you to leave me! Please, forgive me!" Start: 19 September 2023 End: TBC Read on to find out more abo...