Arnav... I'm Arnav

Par ThE_nAtUrE_pro

Life is always unpredictable.. When you thought you were the most blessed person on the planet with the most... Plus

Disclaimer
Prologue
Character sketch
Part 1: Arnav's thoughts
Part 2: An Unknown Pull
Part 3: Khushi's entry
Part 4: Khushi's fight with RAAKSHAS
Part 5: Arnav's decision
Part 6: A different Khushi
Part 7: THIEF
PRECAP
Part 8: A new hope
Part 9: A little longer
Part 10: Complain
Part 11: Plan Backfired
Part 12: It's Time
Part 13: Humdard
Part 14: PAPA
Part 15: Deal!!
Part 17: For Him
Part 18: Warrior
Part 19: Arnav
Part 20 : Khushi!
Part 21: GF & BF
Mujhe Pyaar hua tha!
Part 22
Part 23

Part 16: A new beginning

2.1K 254 114
Par ThE_nAtUrE_pro

Happy Birthday Barun Sobti😘😘

This chapter is dedicated to nyrasingh. Your words have always inspired me. Thank you so much for loving my story.❤❤

................................
.......................
.............

RM

Arnav came inside his HOUSE making less sound as he didn't want to face his mom or his Brother Shyam.

But to his bad luck he directly came face to face with Ratna in the living room. Seeing Ratna there, Arnav immediately lowered his eyes.

''Does a son of a good family come home at this time? Where are you coming from at this time? What were you doing outside? You are ruining Raizada's reputation and no one is bothered about that. Argh'' Ratna shouted.

''When your elder son made me do humiliating works in front of your guest where your reputation goes at that time?'' Arnav for the first time talked back.

Ratna looked at him with rage and tried to speak ''YOU!'' but Arnav didn't let her speak.

''Ohh! Sorry, my mistake. They assumed me as your servant and you guys didn't oppose. So, your so-called reputation is safe. And don't worry about Your RAIZADA reputation. I won't ruin it because I'm not a Raizada anymore.'' Arnav spoke the last line so intently Ratna couldn't reply back for a few minutes. But when she got back her senses she was mad at him for talking like that with her.

But ignoring her glare Arnav went inside leaving a flaming Ratna behind.

As soon as he entered inside the kitchen he was engulfed by an over emotional HP.

''She kept her promise. I can't tell you baba how happy I am seeing you back. I thought I won't be able to see you again. But that girl was adamant to not let you go. I am so happy for you baba. You get someone like her as your friend.'' HP said

''Chachu! You should have stopped me if you didn't want me to go. I wouldn't have left then'' Arnav asked

''I know baba. I know. But I didn't want you to stay here, where no one cared for you. But now that girl will take care of you. I'm relieved.'' Hp replied with a smile.

''Did.. did she said she will take care of me?'' Arnav asked hesitantly.

''No baba. She didn't but her eyes said it all. And I have my full faith in her. She is the angel your father sent for you.'' Hp replied, caressing his face.

''Chachu.''

''Thodi si pagal hai lekin dil ki bahuti acchi hai bacchai. ( she is little crazy but good at heart)'' Hp laughed

''Yeah. I know.'' Arnav said with a smile.

That night both Arnav and Khushi slept peacefully. When Khushi was sleeping selling her horses, Arnav dreamt of a beautiful future.

Next day

Arnav entered the school campus with a smile. But as soon as he noticed others he hid his smile as he didn't want others to know he was happy. Happy after a long time.

He started walking ahead when from nowhere Zoya came and collided with him.

‘’Ouchh!! Sorry yaar. Don’t know why our paths always crossed.’’ Zoya said with her sheepish smile.

‘’You already have a sanki to look after. Don’t get involved with another sanki Arnav. Kat le yaha se.’’ Arnav said under his breath and tried to escape from there but Zoya did let him go so easily.

‘’I’m talking with you MR. Why aren’t you replying?’’ Zoya asked, blocking his path.

‘’ I need to go. Please move.’’ Arnav said in a low tone.

‘’But where are you going? What’s so urgent?’’ Zoya asked again.

‘’ Me.. He wants to meet me. Now don’t block his way...’’ Khushi came there at the correct time to save Arnav.

‘’Come with me. I have something urgent to tell you. Bye zoya.’’ Khushi went from there dragging Arnav with her.

Though Khushi took him with her to talk about something urgent, but she kept quiet. Settling themselves in their unusual bench Khushi forward a packet towards him.

‘’What?’’ Arnav asked with a frown.

‘’ Open and see yourself’’

Arnav opened the packet and found some books there. Not understanding anything he looked at her.

‘’They are my old books from my previous school. As I admitted here I got another set for myself so thought to give you these. They will help you in studies.’’

Anyone could say they weren't any old books. They were new and Khushi was lying. That's why she wasn't meeting his gaze.

Arnav understood her concern and didn't ask anything further. Thay sat quietly and gave attention to their teachers.

For Arnav it felt like ages. He hadn't given his full concentration to his studies for a long time. He wasn't himself for a long time. But not anymore. He won't repeat his mistakes. He would try to get back into his old self. And the beginning starts from right here. From this class room.

Break time

Leaving Arnav behind, Khushi had gone out and ordered him to stay there till she came back.

He was getting bored sitting there alone. He looked around and found Akash and Payal discussing something. He heard them discussing a math problem.

''Your answer was also wrong? How is it possible? Both of our answers matched. I think it's sir who did the mistake.'' Akash said.

''Hmm. Maybe. Let's solve the equation once again'' Payal suggested.

''Yeah. We can do that. Let's try once more.'' Akash agreed.

''Tell me the equation.''

''Minimize Z = 20x1 + 9x2, subject to x1 ≥ 0, x2 ≥ 0, 2x1 + 2x2 ≥ 36, 6x1 + x2 ≥ 60.'' Akash replied.

''Tell me the options also Akash.''

''Yeah. The options are..
(a) 360 at (18, 0)
(b) 336 at (6, 4)
(c) 540 at (0, 60)
(d) 0 at (0, 0)''

Arnav heard them carefully and solved the equation within a minute to solve this easy equation.

''It's option B 336 at (6, 4)'' Arnav muttered

''It's 332 at (5,4)'' Payal said.

''Huh!! But mine is 330 at (7, 3)'' Akash said and both looked at each other confused..

''Fools'' Arnav mouthed as they couldn't solve this easy equation.

''MR. Mathematician. Agar apki math solve ho gayi hai to aa jaiye khane ke liye. (If your math is solved then come to eat.)'' Khushi said from behind.

''Mmmm. Actually... My.. Mmm.''

''I know you don't bring tiffin with you. But I do na. So, I bought extra for both of us. Now come. Let's go to your favorite place and have our launch.'' Khushi demanded.

''My favorite place?'' asked Arnav, not understanding about which place she was indicating.

''Yess. Your favorite place. The back side compound wall of our school. I have seen you there often. Now don't talk and come fast. I want to have my jalebies..''

''Jalebi pagal.'' Arnav mumbled

''I heard.'' Khushi shouted.

..........................

''So, you like math haan?'' Asked Khushi.

Arnav didn't reply.

''I'm asking you something Arnav''

''Don't know.''

''What do you mean you don't know? I'm asking about your likes fool.''

''I used to like math. But haven't got the time or interest to like or dislike something after...'' Arnav didn't complete his sentence.

''Ok...ay.. I saw you solving the problem Akash and payal were discussing. And you were amazing yaar. If you can solve that so easily without any interest then think what can you do if you get back your interest.''..

''Ek baat sunoge meri?'' (Will you listen to me?)'' Khushi asked.

''Hmm.'' Arnav hummed.

''Without listening what I want to say you just said hmmm.''

''If I didn't agree to listen to you will you ever listen to me and stay quiet?'' Arnav looked at her and then again asked ''No, right? Then What's the need to say no.''

''Laad Governor kahin ka.''

''Tho suno. Tum mujhe kal se tuition dena suru kar do.You are very good at math and I'm very poor at that subject. And it will be great if I get a teacher like you. Say yes plsss.(Then Listen. You start giving me tuition from tomorrow. )'' Khushi said with her puppy dog eyes.

''Mmmm. I don't think I can do that. It's not my cup of tea. And I don't want you to fail in your exams because of me. You better look for another tutor.''

''Nooo. I want you to teach me Arnav. None can do that better than you.''

''I have one person in my mind who can be a better tutor for you.''

''Who?''

''Akash.. he is our first boy and very intelligent also.''

''Nahiiii.. voh duffer se toh kabhi nahi. I have seen his intelligence. He can do only one thing perfectly.''

''And what's that?''

''Ratta marna. Baki kuch uska banks ka nahi hai.''

''Fir tum bhi uske tarah ratta marna shuru kardo. Or mera picha chod do.'' Arnav said getting up from his place.

''Never. Main tumhara picha kabhi nahi chodne wali. You have to listen to my demand.'' Khushi shouted.

''Nahi.''

''Haan.''

''Nahi.''

''Haan.''

''Nahiiiii''

''Haaaannnn''

........................................

The day went on and Arnav and Khushi kept getting closer to each other with every passing day. Arnav started following Khushi's orders and now he is a changed man. Anyone can say that. The lost look on his face had gone.

Though he still gets the same looks and treatments from others but who cares when you have a manager like Khushi.

Many students had warned Khushi to stay away from Arnav but she had given them a good lecture in return.

''Why are we standing here Khushi? Let's move.'' Arnav said.

''Noo. Wait for a few minutes. I'm waiting for someone'' Khushi said, looking around her surroundings.

''Who?''

''There she is.'' Khushi showed him her point of interest and ran towards that direction.

Arnav saw from a little distance, Khushi approaching a little girl who was playing on the road.

He also walked toward them and saw Khushi giving her a packet.

The street girl looked at her holding the packet close to her heart.

Khushi took back steps and holding Arnav's hand dragged him away from there.

After walking for few minutes Arnav asked ''what did you give her?''

''Few days back I saw her playing at the same place. She saw a girl, who was walking from there with her dad. That girl was wearing a beautiful white fairy dress. She liked that dress and went to her mother who was selling flowers on the opposite side and asked her to buy a new dress for her but her mother scolded her for her unnecessary demand and asked her not to disturb her. She was sad.''

''So, you took the responsibility of buying a white fairy dress for her.'' Arnav said.

Khushi nodded her head up and down.

''Then, why didn't you wait to see her reaction? She would be very happy finding the dress. We should have waited.'' Arnav said not understanding why they left the place in such a hurry.

''Because... I don't want to. She would be happy, that's what I want. I don't have to wait to know that. Her happiness is what matter to me.'' Khushi said with her usual smile.

''Do you know that yo...'' he was cut off by Khushi..

''That I'm a pagal. I Know and you have already said that quite a few times.''

Arnav shook his head smilingly. And they continue walking towards Khushi's house.

..........................

''A big competition is going to happen next week in Delhi. Students from various schools of different cities are going to participate in this competition....''

''So, students get prepared for the upcoming competition ''WARRIOR''

Mrs. Lila finished reading the notice and Khushi looked at Arnav with her ever so bright smile and twinkling eyes. Arnav didn't understand why she was so happy.

A peon came inside and said ''Sorry madam for the disturbance but there is a little change in the notice''

.................................
......................
...............

A compilation is on their way..

What do you think is going to happen next?

How was the update?

How is this edit? 🙈🙈

Check it out ⬆️⬆️

Stay Home, Stay Safe...💖

21.08.2021
Krity😘

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

617K 9.2K 21
What if Arnav uses Khushi for his revenge? What if he throws Khushi out after using her? What if he meets her three years later and gets the biggest...
110K 4.3K 7
Cover Credit: @koelidalmiye Highest ranking: #12 in kkg on (13.7.18) #47 in possessiveness on (11.7.18) #198 in short story.. Leaning closer to her...
2K 163 1
Arnav who always thought that he would never give his heart to someone suddenly his life took U turn when he collided a ordinary girl who took his b...
87.6K 6.7K 45
A story of a rowdy aimless youth boy Arnav who is a gangster but very good with heart. By profession he is a gangster but became a Romeo bandit when...