✾𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞...

By Novellafanfics

𝘈 𝘛𝘰𝘬𝘺𝘰 𝘙𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘹 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤 Shiori Hanma (which is YOU in the... More

✾One-Reincarnation❃
✾Two-Problems✾
✾Three-Open up✾
✾Four-Change the storyline✾
✾Five-Let's make a deal✾
✾Six-Shinichiro Sano✾
✾Seven-First Generation✾
✾Eight-Change of Plans✾
✾Nine-Lies✾
✾Ten-Family✾
✾11-Black Dragon's Gemstone✾
✾Twelve-Fight Back✾
✾Thirteen-Izana Kurokawa✾
✾Fourteenth-Playdate✾
✾Fifteen-Special✾
✾Sixteen-This is all for Shuji✾
✾Seventeen-Ice Cream✾
✾Eighteen-Going off course✾
✾Nineteen-Burdens✾
✾Twenty-Enough is Enough✾
✾Twenty One-Next plan✾
Clarifications And Questions
✾Twenty two-Kokonoi Hajime✾
✾Twenty Three-Same but different ✾
✾Twenty Four-Shopping time✾
✾Twenty Five-Favorite Color✾
✾Twenty Six-Comfort the relatable✾
✾Twenty Seven-The girl meets the Clown✾
✾Twenty Eight-Dreams✾
✾Twenty Nine-The Queen tricks the Clown✾
✾Thirty-The 1st division ✾
✾Thirty One- Acknowledge✾
✾Thirty Two-Stranger Danger✾
✾Thirty Three-Brother's care✾
✾Thirty Four-Unforseen✾
✾Thirty Five-Twist of Fate✾
✾Thirty Seven-Sudden Visit✾
✾Thirty Eight-6th Squad Captain ✾
✾Thirty Nine-Unfortunate✾
✾Forty-Next Arc✾
✾Forty One-3rd Squad Captain ✾
✾Forty Two-Sudden Change✾
✾Forty Three-An old Story✾
✾Forty Four- Bitter tongue ✾
✾Fourty Five-The tiger and the snake✾
✾Fourty Six-Saving Baji✾
✾Fourty Seven-Save Baji II✾
✾Fourty Eight-Fireworks✾
✾Fourty Nine-Outcome✾
✾Fifty-Date with Baji Keisuke✾
✾Fifty One-Same goal different ending✾
✾Fifty Two-Plead to save✾
✾Fifty Three-Men in Black✾
✾Fifty Four-Your Last Smile✾
✾Fifty Five-The cake to your heart✾
✾Fifty Six-Things will get better✾
✾Fifty Seven-The past he keeps✾
✾Fifty Eight-Reunion✾
✾59.1-Shiba Siblings✾
✾59(Full) - It's been so long✾
✾Sixty-The Truth within the Secret✾
✾Sixty One-Is your help genuine?✾
❖Bonus Chapter - Bonten AU❖
❖Bonus chapter(2)-Bonten AU❖
✾Sixty Two-Suspicion✾
✾Sixty Three-Saved but...✾
✾Sixty Four-What about you?!✾
✾Sixty Five-Christmas Amends✾
✾Sixty Six-Wish✾
✾Sixty Seven-Meet up with Koko✾
✾Sixty Eight-Admit✾
✾Sixty Nine-New Future?✾
✾Seventy✾
✾Seventy One-What lies ahead✾
✾Seventy-two Surprise✾
✾Seventy Three-I'm here✾
✾Bonus Chapter (1)✾
✾Seventy Four-She chose...✾
✾Seventy Five-Scared to love✾
✾Seventy Six-Broken promise✾
✾Seventy Seven-His Queen✾
✾Seventy Eight✾
✾Seventy Nine - To you I hate/love✾
✾Eighty-Behind it all✾
✾Eighty one✾

✾Thirty Six-Foreboding✾

17K 1.1K 1.5K
By Novellafanfics

A/N: PLEASE BE WARNED THAT THERE ARE TRIGGERING WORDS, ATTEMPT OF SUICIDE, MANGA SPOILERS, AND A BIT OF ANGST ?!!!!!!!⚠

It's better to read it using dark mode. 🙂

(3rd P.O.V.)

-The year 2017-

Takemichi returned to the future after the fight with Moebius. When he went to visit Akkun on his job as a hairstylist, he got a call from Naoto. Letting him see his sister, which is Takemichi's ex-girlfriend, Hina. Their conversation with each other at Hina's place was quite awkward, so Naoto decided to take them out and soon left them alone together. Both of them drove to a park that brings back a lot of memories of the past. But Takemichi never expected that twelve years ago. That was the place where he broke up with Hina.

Takemichi couldn't believe what she just said and headed straight to the men's restroom. He washed his face from the faucet water to clear his head as he made a settlement. "I must change. I will ask her out!" He is convinced about his decision right now. He trudged his way out of the restroom, then suddenly met eyes with a tall man.

"Eh? You're not in the car?" The guy questioned as if he was expecting something that was supposed to happen. "How dull." He said nonchalantly as he walks away from Takemichi. "He's talking to himself? What a weird guy." Takemichi commented as he watches the tall man from a distance.

"And I was hoping to kill'em all in one go." The guy murmured as he scratches the back of his head, revealing the tattoo on his hand. At that moment, Takemichi recognized that tattoo. It was the same as Hanma's when they first met during the battle of Moebius and Toman.

'Hanma?! I have a bad feeling about this.' Takemichi anxiously thought to himself. He thinks back to what Hanma said to him earlier, saying he wasn't in the car. It took a moment for Takemichi to finally understood what he meant as he started running to where Hina is.

Hina was inside the car, scrolling through her phone, waiting for Takemichi to arrive. She then turned it off and placed it on her lap as she let out a deep sigh. "After I worked up all that courage..." She said to herself as she held the leaf clover necklace that Takemichi gave her 12 years ago.

Then suddenly, a flash of light appeared behind her. It came from a car that's running fast towards Hina's car. She turned around to take a look, but as soon as she did... She once again met doom in this timeline.

His phone was vibrating inside his pocket as he took it out and swipe onto the green button. He places the phone near to his ear, waiting for the report. "He's alive," Shuji says on the other line. Kisaki clicked his tongue, knowing that the very person he wants dead is still breathing in the same air as his. "Let's talk later once you have arrived. I'll take a quick visit on your sister." Kisaki said, "Wait, Kisaki-" Kisaki immediately clicked the red button to end the call before Shuji could finish his words.

Kisaki placed his phone inside his white dress shirt pocket and grabs his ash-grey white striped blazer from his desk chair. He slides it through his body and placed his right hand inside his right pocket, and left his office. He exited the tall building that he owns and entered the car the was waiting for him outside.

"Hanma residence." He said as he leans against the car's chair, crossing his legs while fixing the position of his glasses. "Yes sir." The driver said as he gave Kisaki a nod in response and drove him to the Hanma residence.

On his way there, Kisaki was thinking about how would you react to his news. Would you be surprised and feel sad? Or will you still give him the same expressionless face that you have from 12 years ago?

Nobody knows where you are nor even knows if you're still alive or not. The police have reported that you have gone missing, 8 years ago. The last place that you were sighted was in the mental hospital as you were one of their patients who only stayed for about a year.

He thought of how you were doing in your state right now. Did you have a mental breakdown like you usually have? Are you still sleepwalking during the night? Did you try escaping again? Or did you try to kill yourself like before?

Kisaki pitied you so much. He thought that you should be grateful to him even once for even letting you live. Well, it's not like even have plans of killing you anyway. That wouldn't make Mikey and Izana happy at all. He tapped his index finger on his leg as he hums his own tune. It's been a while since he last visited you, so why not give you a gift on his way there. "Take me to Kinokuniya Bookstore. I need to buy a gift for a dear old friend." Kisaki ordered as the driver gave him a nod of approval and turned left. Heading to Kinokuniya annex.

It took a 2 hours drive for Kisaki to finally arrive at your residence. He combs his hair using his hand to fix its style a bit before he rings the bell on the door with a book he bought from the bookstore. A man who worked there opened it for him and was surprised by the sudden visit. "Sir Kisaki, we weren't informed that you would come." The man said, gaining an inscrutable smile from Kisaki. "Sorry for the sudden visit. I would like to visit my friend for a while. Take me to her room." Kisaki ordered as he plastered a smile to the guy. He slightly gulped and hesitated a bit, but he very well knows that if he doesn't follow, he'll get into trouble.

"This way sir." The man gestured his hand, leading Kisaki to the open well staircases made of Maple wood that fits into the interior color of the house. Everything inside looks grand and luxurious, not a spot of dust could be seen. As they walked up to the staircase, the man glanced over to Kisaki.

"A few hours ago, M'lady had another mental breakdown..." He murmured as Kisaki's gaze faced his. "B-But it isn't worse like before. In fact, this one was...less violent, and she calmed down after a few minutes..." The man explained carefully. Kisaki hummed in response, thinking that your health may have been improving, but still needs more progress.

From the past years, you always had a mental breakdown. But slowly, it's getting easier for you to handle your emotions and you, getting less violent to the others around you. Mostly, your mental breakdowns would last more than an hour, but this time it lasted for ten minutes.

That's already a good improvement as Kisaki smirked from that thought. The man led Kisaki to your room as they walked down the hall. There was a female attendant staying guard outside your room. The man ordered her to open it and she obliged. She took out a key from her maid uniform and pushed the tip of the key inside the key lock, then twisted it open.

Revealing a long black damply haired girl as she quietly lays on her bed. The length of her hair reached down to her back as it was spread behind her. The blanket that was supposed to cover her thin body was on the floor. She was wearing a cotton white nightgown. The skirt went past her knees just like she wanted. At least in the past, that is. Her arms and legs were all bandaged up caused by her attempts of escape and suicide days ago. Including her neck when she tried choking herself to death. 

Her leg is chained by a shackle of steel that's tied to her bed. Making sure she doesn't escape from her room. Kisaki closed the door behind him as he walks in closer to the girl. She had an expressionless look on her face as she lays on the side of her bed, her body facing the wall, and her expressionless gaze focused on the locked window on the wall. Staring into infinity as the light of the moon reflected her empty blue eyes. Kisaki looks at her before inspecting the room. The maids did a good job cleaning it while making sure she doesn't escape.

There was a bowl of soup on her bedside table along with a bottle of medication pills. He glanced back at the girl, and compares the figure of her body from the last time he visited. "You sure have gotten thinner..." He said softly as he places the book he bought near to her backside. The girl didn't answer.

She just stayed quiet, still having that blank expression on her face. Kisaki sighed as he sat down on the bed beside her and gently grabs a lock of her black hair. "Tachibana died today." He said calmly, rubbing his thumb onto your locks of hair in his hand. "She could have been alive if she only said yes. But sadly, she said the opposite." Kisaki sighed as the memory of the day he proposed to Hina appeared in his head.

The girl's expression still remained the same, not even batting him an eye. "She could have become my beautiful bride...and you could have become her lovely bridesmaid." Kisaki sighed once more as he stares into space blankly. "What a shame..." He whispered to himself. "We could have been throwing a wonderful wedding, right now. Her and me. Standing together on the altar as we indicate our vows to one another. You and Hanma, sitting on the church's bench as the both of you congratulate us on such a joyous day." Kisaki chuckled as he lets go of your dark locks and set his gaze on your expressionless face.

"It could have been a memorable day...if it weren't for him..!" Kisaki mumbled as he furrows his brows.

"But not to worry, I'll make sure he will lose. And I have the perfect plan for that and soon get the future I wanted." He smiled sinisterly as slowly moves a strand of your hair away from your face. He continues to focus his eyes on your expression as he remembers the past from 12 years ago.

"You used to be so annoying... oh, how did the years go," Kisaki said metaphorically. Ever since that incident from 12 years ago. You slowly got mentally unstable as the years passed by. Kisaki never expected that incident would hit you like a bolder so badly, but nonetheless, he doesn't regret it. Even one bit.

Loud footsteps outside the room could be heard, as the door slammed open, revealing Shuji in a grey striped suit. His glasses were starting to fall from him running earlier from the entrance of his residence. "You're back quite early than expected." Kisaki chuckled as he stood up from the bed, placing both of his hands inside his pants pockets.

Shuji stayed still as Kisaki walked towards him, stopping on the doorframe beside Shuji. "Let's have a drink once you're done with your business here," Kisaki said as he walks outside the door, heading downstairs. Kisaki knows that Shuji cares for you a lot and would do anything for you to come back to your senses. Shuji didn't want to admit it, but if it weren't for Kisaki. You would have been dead a long time ago.

Shuji sighed as he closes the door behind him and walks towards you. He saw that the bowl of soup from your bedside table was still full. It's clear that you didn't drink a single scoop of it. Even the maids are having trouble feeding you, so they had no choice but to force-feed you until the plate is completely empty.

But a few days ago, you started eating food without causing a tantrum and behaved. The doctors suggested letting you practice feeding yourself so that you might regain a small amount of your rationality.

Shuji grabs the bowl of soup and stirs it using the spoon. "You should eat, Shiori. It's not good for your health." Shuji said as he sits on your bed beside you. You still didn't move, your expression remained the same as you stare blankly outside your locked window. "Tada won't be happy if you don't eat..." Shuji said quietly as your shoulders flinched from his words.

This method only works for Shuji when he does it to you. The workers in the residence don't even know who Tada is, and they have the audacity to use his name to calm you. Making you even crazier from your mental breakdowns.

You carefully positioned yourself in a sitting form as Shuji helps you on your back. When you finally positioned yourself, Shuji scooped the liquid from the bowl and fed it to you. You slowly opened your mouth and swallowed the liquid as it slides down your throat. It wasn't hot since it has been placed on your bedside table an hour ago.

Shuji scooped another and fed you as you opened your mouth again, then swallowed it. Then, you shook your head right after Shuji fed you the 3rd time. "Full already?" Shuji tilted his head a bit as you slightly gave him a nod with a blank expression.

Shuji sighed and placed the bowl of soup on your bed table. He gently lays you down on your bed and tucks the blanket over your body. You stared blankly at the ceiling above you as you breathe in and out. Shuji touches that bandage on your hand that was caused by you suddenly trying to cut it off a few days ago.

Shuji doesn't know the reason why you're like this. From the past 8 years, he has met many doctors, psychiatrists, therapists, and professionals. But all of them don't know the problem you are in. Some say you are mentally unstable due to trauma.

But is that really the case? You have faced so many things in the past, but is it really because of trauma? You don't even know it yourself. You stopped thinking rationally years ago. It's been a long time since you even started thinking of the environment around you.

"...nii...-chan..." You mumbled as Shuji set his gaze on you while standing beside you. "...I want to talk to Tada..." You murmured, only gaining no answer from Shuji as he remains silent from your command. Shuji looks at you, a hint of sorrow in his eyes, but his neutral expression remains the same. This is the millionth time you said this to him. You kept repeating the same request over and over again, no matter how many days, months, or years passed by. And Shuji's response will always be the same. "Tada isn't here, Shiori..."

"Ah..." You sighed blankly in response. "But I want to see him...I still haven't apologized..." You murmured underneath you're breathe. "It's impossible for you to see him. Tadashi is long gone, Shiori." Shuji reminded you of the painful fact once again. Your gaze still hasn't left the view of your ceiling as you continue to stare at it while your mind and heart feel empty. A dark void that's occupying every space of it only for you to see nothing but black. You moved your body to the side, facing the wall like before as a tear slowly leaks out from your eyes.

"Onii-chan..."

"...I'm tired..."

Moral of the day:

Never trust the author after posting a happy chapter. ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ

A/N: So I noticed that a lot of you are confused on how Shinichiro Died. So here's an explanation on how he did and how Kazutora got into jail.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

823K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
932K 35.3K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...