Hostage Forever

By Kattyfish03

The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will... More

1. The Creepy Guy
2. The Elevator
3. Unknown's Text.
5. Kidnapped
6. The Torture
7. Rules
8. The Unbreakable Kiss.
9. One bite, One Answer.
10. Possessive
11. Hickey and Awful Punishment
12. Hope
13. The Betrayal.
14. The Beginning of Revenge.
15. She died to save him.
16. The Surprise Parcel.
17. The Forced Kiss
18. Death and Disappointment
19. The Note.
20. The Relations.
21. Wrong words will lead to death.
22. Forced Marriage.
23. Lost Everything.
Sequel
Achievements ❤️

4. Threatened

5.9K 118 17
By Kattyfish03

We take notice of our schedule.

First-class (8:00 to 11:00)
Anatomy (Main building, 101)

Second class (11:30 to 1:00)
Physical Training (Basketball court, Sport's building)

-Lunchtime- ( 1:00 to 2:00)

Third class ( 2:00 to 4:00)
Physiology ( Main building, 308)

Fourth class (4:30 to 6:15)
Biochemistry ( main building, 504)

"Such a hectic schedule! Oh no! Our heads will crack for sure studying so much." Ella groans in frustration.

"Let's complain later. Now run, for our life. It's already 8:20." I cry out while pulling her arm.

We both run towards the Main building. We enter the building and hurries towards the anatomy department which was situated on the left side.
Our running comes to a halt as I read room 101 written in big bold letters on the wooden door as soon as I enter into anatomy department.

I put my hands on my knees due to all of the panting.

"Huh! Let's go, Ella." I huff while looking at her.

She simply nods and I knock on the door and open the door, slightly peeping into the classroom.

'Prepare yourself for the worst Mel. You are so dead today.' my mind scaring me off.

I peep my head in the room to find a table for the professor I think and 2 huge tables with around 10 chairs one for each of us arranged in 2 rows. That is 5 in each row around one huge table. I enter the room now and glance around the room and to my luck, there wasn't anyone in except for one person sitting in the corner near the window. I never want to see him but now I have to for the rest of my years here in London.
I don't have any choice. I am stuck with him.

"Blake?"
I don't know when my mouth involuntarily speaks out his name which makes his attention turn towards me.

'Why do you have to call out his name? He looked busy on his phone. If you would not have called him, he won't have seen you. Now you are the sole reason for what's going to happen next.' I curse myself.

His eyes lit as he looks at me. He gets up from the chair. And with slow steps walk towards me.
He stops right in front of me with both his hands in his pocket now. If I say he's looking damn hot would not be wrong.

'Stop Mel! Don't forget that there's an evil residing behind his handsome face.'

"Hey, Beautiful! We meet again huh!" He speaks enthusiastically with a smirk on his face.

He tugs a strand of my hair behind my left ear while staring me up and down. His fingers lightly brush my earlobe while doing so.

'Oh, God! Why did I not tie my hair into a ponytail or some bun? If I would have tied then I would not have to feel his touch back on my body.'

"Mel, who is this handsome? Do you know each other?" Ella raising a question while eyeing him up and down. And I could practically see her drooling over him. Only did she know how messed up he is actually.

Her voice makes me relax a bit knowing that this time I am not alone with this psycho and so nothing will happen. I open my mouth to answer her but instead he speaks and his words make me quiver a little thinking about how he harassed me on my first day.

"Oh yes, we know each other very well." He pauses for a second while observing me closely.

"We are close after all." He continues while taking a glance at Ella for like one second and then turns his stare back at me with a smirk plastered on his face.

'I knew what he was thinking while speaking the word CLOSE. A shiver runs down my spine. I shudder at the memories of my first day which were now running in front of my eyes.'

"Oh, Mel! You never told me about him." Ella complained with a pout.

"I am Blake, Blake Williams." He speaks offering his hand to Ella.

Ella quickly grabs his hand in response, "I am Ella Brown. Nice meeting you Blake." She finishes off while taking his name a little seductively.

"Oh, we are in the same group Blake. So do you know why is there nobody in the class? It's already 8:33." She speaks still looking at him and glancing over her phone once to see the time.

'Thank God, she asked the main question which was running in my mind. I wanted to know but at the same time, I didn't want to ask him. I don't want to get a slight favor from him. I would rather miss my class than ask him anything.' I speak inwardly.

" Ahh! There's no anatomy class today guys. Sir got into a major accident today while on his way to the university. So the class was canceled.
He is hospitalized now and is under major surgery. The accident took place just in front of our university in the morning nearly at 8:05. I was early to the university today and I witnessed it." He speaks with no condolence.

"Oh! Feeling sad for him." My mouth blurts my emotion out into words subconsciously.

"Oh don't feel sad Mel! After all, you were worried in the morning about being late for the class. Instead, his accident turns out to be good for you. See, now you are not late." He speaks while bending to my level with his hands still in his pockets.

His breath fanning my now red face.
I quickly take a step back not wanting to be this close to him.

'I feel sad for our professor. Thinking about what Blake said, I was not happy. I would prefer getting scolded than for someone to get harmed. I am not that selfish to get happy on someone's else sadness.'

My stomach growls suddenly making my red face now turning into a darker shade. I receive two chuckling sounds.

I lift my face to see both of them chuckling and I feel ashamed and my right-hand reaches my stomach in reflex as if it would stop growling.

"Someone's hungry huh?" Ella teasingly pokes me with her index finger at my shoulder.

"Let's go to the cafeteria if you don't mind me joining you. I am also hungry as I was in a hurry today." He asks while forming circles on his stomach by his palm.

Before I could say Ella speaks out merrily.

"Yeah, why not?. Let's go, Miss Anderson and Mr. William."

She tugs her left arm into mine and right arm into his and starts walking.

'Thank god she is walking in between us. There's space thanks to her.'

Blake leading us to the cafeteria. Looking at how he takes us confidently in the right direction, I guess he knows all the departments and rooms of the university very well.

While walking my mind drifts off to the anatomy sir for some reason. And Blake's words about how I should be happy for his accident as I was saved from the awaited scolding.
My inner detective started playing its role for some reason.

'Was it an accident?
What if it's not and was done purposefully?
Oh shit! If it was purposefully done then it is attempting to murder. But why?'

My mind suddenly recalls the text I got while riding on the bus. I got the text from my mom at 7:55 then I guess approximately at around 7:58 I received this unknown text.
And as Blake said, the accident took place nearly at 8:05 and I received the text 5-7 minutes before.

My mouth turned into an 'O' my legs freeze. My mind getting dizzy. Vision blurry. My body sweating profusely when my mind finally builds up all the broken pieces of sir's accident to the text I received.

"T-that m-means it was p-planned. Oh, God! I must report it to the police. Ohh no!" I subconsciously speak loudly with a horrified expression.

"Mel. Mel, what happened? What was planned? What do you have to report to the police? What's wrong? Ella's voice is full of concern.

I didn't answer still lost in my thoughts.

'God let it be a bad dream. Please it must be a bad dream. I don't want this to be real.'
I was brought to the realization that it's all true and it all happened in reality as Ella kept shaking my body vigorously while holding me by my shoulders.

I ran hurriedly to the washroom which I knew where it was as I saw the signboard while walking to the cafeteria.

I could hear Ella calling out my name. But I kept running until her voice faded soon.
I soon reach the washroom and throw open the door running in. I splash some water quickly over my face. My neckline and few strands of my hair getting wet meanwhile.

I reach out to my phone which is in my left pocket, wanting to call the police as soon as possible.

I dial the number 911 with trembling hands. My legs froze and my lips quivering. Sweat forms over my forehead. Adrenaline rushing through my body.

I dialed 911 and with a trembling finger was about to press on call my phone suddenly vibrates making it fall out of my hands in fear.

I bend down to get my phone still trembling and suddenly lights went off. Darkness surrounds me terrifying me more. I try to find my phone on the floor patting my hand here and there on the floor. My hand feels a cold metallic surface. I suppose it is the back surface of my phone.

As I am about to pick it, I feel a pair of hands grabbing me by my waist from behind and another hand covering my mouth tightly.

My attempts to scream were now muffled. I keep throwing my legs and punches in the air trying to get out of his grip but his muscular build didn't budge an inch.

I could feel all his abdominal muscles at my back. I keep trying to remove his hand from my waist and my mouth but both his hands were too strong to let go of me.

It was completely dark. I cannot see a single thing in the room. I believe today is my first and last day at University. I am going to die.

My mind reminds me of my family and soon tears welled up in my eyes.

'Love you Mom, Dad, and my little Rose. I love you so much!' My mind keeps repeating the words until I hear him. His breath fanning my neck making goosebumps rise on my whole body. A shiver ran down my spine hearing his words.

"It was all for you My Love. I don't like you worrying about anything. If you worry about something I will make that thing disappear from the world. I want you to be only happy. My love should be free from all worries.
The moment I laid my eyes on you I wanted you to myself. And you will be mine soon. A few days more Love and we will be together." He pauses for a moment and I could feel him smiling behind me. Tears keep rolling down my cheeks. My breath getting hitch with a lump formed in my throat. It feels as if my body is now paralyzed. I could not move even if I try to.

"But you repay my love for you in this way. How dare you think of reporting it to the police? I did it all for you. And you ungrateful bitch thinking of reporting it to the police. "
He angrily screams in my ear. But not so loud to get others' attention.
His voice held anger but it sounded more like a betrayed one.

"Now-now my love you would not want me to take away your best friend Ella right? So zip up your fucking mouth and enjoy your freedom which is gonna last only for few more days. Then I will come back for you. Come back for My Love. We will be together soon. And remember not to tell anyone about our meeting and also about the accident. If you do not obey me then be ready for your friend's life to become hell. Don't worry My Love I will never hurt you. I will only hurt the ones whom you are close to." He says while nibbling on my earlobe.

His words
'Will be together.
I will be coming.
Few days freedom'
made my head dizzy.

I could not take in any more. The last tear escapes from my eyes before my eyes shut down and this time my brain gets consumed by the darkness.

A/N:

Previously this chapter was a part of 3rd chapter but because of a very big word count, I divided them into two different chapters.

Vote, comment & share if you like my work.

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5M 200K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
506K 15.1K 21
❝ He will never let me leave He will never let me breathe in the air that does not have his presence I strove for my freedom Little did I know that w...
131K 3.7K 31
[𝐌𝐈𝐓 • 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏] He managed to make a sane eighteen-year-old INSANE. ~ He was fascinated by her. And he wanted to make her fascinated about him...
4.2M 91.2K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...