Selfless

By IHateHeroes

Naruto meets a certain woman in his dream's that haunts him by making him live a life of ecstasy that no man... More

Who is She ?
Insolence
Husband
Gennin Test
Saved By the Bell
Training Together
Why Him ?
Training with Genjutsu Mistress
Who is She ?
Tiring Day
I Failed You
Attack!
Into The Waves
Into the waves-Part 2
Into the waves-Part 3
Into the waves-Part 4
Imperial
Damn you Brat
Into the waves-Part 5
Shopping
Attack Begins
Into the waves-Part 6
Lava
Wave Last
Gato Dead
Goodbye Wave
Do they know ?
It's Rude to Point
Attack
New Friend
I need No-one
She is older then him
What a Technique !
Why don't I take you out
Date
Not like you
4 Years Wasted
Rookies
This could be a Problem
Written Test
Being A Man
Forest of Death
She's Here
Sound Ninjas
Matches
Preliminaries End
Beginning of a Month
Grown In bad Way
Meeting the Pervert
Training !
Finals Start
Fate!
Unexpected
Brothers Are Hassle
Observation!
Invasion
Battle
End of an Era!
Majesty !
Ask Her
We are Not
Kyuubi
Was I Good
Inner Turmoil!
Akatsuki Encounter!
Tsunade!
Teikoku
I'm the Godaime Hokage!
Lie
Rookie of the year
What is life ?
Glad you're here
Why Not ?
Selflessness
Apologize
You are Worthy!
Nobody's Second Choice
Moving On
This boy's going to be great
Snow
Say you want to Live
Act called life
Ever Again
I Accept
Ascension
I am you
Some Unexpected Help
Gaining Information
Things Will Work Out
Rift
Slap!
No Regrets!
Punishment
Seals
Getting Close
Deeply Interested
Jounin Exam Starts
Who are you ?
I Saw
World Class
Transfer
News !
I Lost
Winning
Retake
Support !!
New Jonin
Untitled Part 109
In the loving memory
Rookie Training
Rookie Training - 2
Being a Jonin!
Bar
Kis..ssss..me
Show Down!

Wha...What ?

1.3K 54 10
By IHateHeroes

Welcome back to the chapter 63 of "Selfless".

Many of you wanted to know how Kisara looks if she were in real life. Well for that, refer to this chapter's photo :)

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LEMON, so read at your own risk.

...................................

The two husband and wife were kissing when Naruto stopped "Kisara this...is my umm" Naruto was a bit embarrassed but was interrupted by his wife who nuzzled his cheeks.

"It's my first as well Naruto" Kisara smiled as she licked his neck making him moan.

"Let's make this our night Naruto-Kun...let's let go" Kisara kissed him again.

Naruto's eyes went wide and then suddenly pushed her a bit back getting her by surprise. He then smiled "you right. Let's" suddenly Naruto took off his T-Shirt showing his bare body to her getting his wife to gasp.

She suddenly started shaking a bit and touched his chest while he smiled. She then caressed it softly as she was marvelled at his chiselled features.

"Wha...what is this feeling" Kisara didn't know what was getting over her. As every time she touched him she felt like an animal trying to break free from its cage in rage. Naruto made her feel something she never felt before.

"Oh...Naru..." Kisara moaned as she touched him. Naruto just let her have this moment.

He just smiled and stroked her long hair. Suddenly Naruto's eyes went wide as he felt something touch his body. Looking at the source he gasped a little.

Nine long tails in its chakra form came upon. Each touch made him feel something warm inside him.

The tails then was wrapped around him and disappeared. His tattoo glowed as it absorbed it.

Before he had time to react Kyuubi got atop of him as she started to kiss and touch him at the same time.

Suddenly Kisara moaned as Naruto attacked her neck with his kisses before placing his hands atop her shoulders.

He looked at her for permission and got a moan for an answer before running them down her arms pulling her gown down to her hips. Naruto's breath fastened in his throat she glowed so divine as the dimmed lights made her even more beautiful. He then and there thought if he deserved her or not. She looked so royal.

Naruto then boldly pushed her down slowly on the bed and looked at her. She smiled like she finally had her long awaited due.

He then pressed his body on to her body. Her breasts being pressed on his made them moan. The two started kissing again as they exchanged tongues.

While they kissed Naruto slowly ran his hands on her D-cup mounds and slowly squeezed them making his wife arch back and moan.

Naruto didn't know what he was doing he just let go of himself. So he popped her right nipple into his mouth while his left thumb pinched and kneaded her other nipple while his other part of his hand grasped her breast and started squeezing and rubbing. Kyuubi's eyes widened before moaning even louder her hands going to Naruto's hair as she wrapped her long legs around his backside.

"Naruto!" she suddenly screamed his name. She never before had this feeling befall on her as she wondered if this was truly his first time.

Naruto was in a trance his blue eyes glowed feverishly. As he whispered in her ear "ever since we got together I noticed you were stressed out a bit" Kisara just moaned his hot breath on her ear and what he just did to her made her almost give in.

"You told me you done things for me...so let me do this for you" Naruto whispered making Kisara's eyes wide as her husband resumed once again making Kisara arch back and moan going through it all over again.

Kisara then felt Naruto's hands go on her hips. He wanted to take them off and she let him.

Making him move back she allowed her husband to take off her gown. When it was off she gasped as she felt the air hitting her bare body which was shown to Naruto. Looking at her husband whose eyes glowed with love she never seen before and lust which shook her inner being. His eyes mirrored hers she just knew it.

"Naruto....how is it" she spoke sensually smirking a bit making Naruto smile.

"You look beautiful Kisa....as always" she blushed and looked at Naruto who started to come closer and kiss her all over her body. Her hand moved to his trousers and wanted it to open.

However Naruto stopped her getting her to gasp "Kisa....let this be all about you for now" looking at his blue eyes Kisara felt overwhelmed. Those eyes gazed at her wanting to please her like it was her that mattered.

Her heart stopped beating for a second. She just let Naruto have his way.

Her eyes widened though when she felt a finger press into her soaked folds of her panties making her juice come out of her red silk clothing.

Naruto chuckled making his wife gasp "Naru...Naruto!" knowing his wife didn't like the teasing he kissed her belly button "don't worry Kisa...you're not the only" Kisara became surprised at that as she gasped.

Suddenly the Kyuubi no Yoko jolted as she arched her back and moaned. Naruto kept pushing his finger into her panties soaking his finger a bit with her juices. Kisara watched as he slowly brought his finger dripping with her juice to his mouth before putting it in. She watched with lustful eyes as he pulled his finger out smiling.

Her body suddenly went wild as she trashed around. That was hot and he knew it damn you Naruto she screamed inside her mind.

"Stop it Naruto" Kisara wheezed out but it went to deaf ears. She suddenly blushed deeply when she saw Naruto bring his hands to her legs and stopping on her butt caressing it making her moan.

He basically told her what he was going to do which made her mind almost go into frenzy. She just couldn't believe what he was doing to her.

"Kisara don't deny me. Let me do it for you" Kisara just shivered as then Naruto got to her black panties and slowly pulled them off.

Kisara gasped as she felt air on her exposed vagina.

Once her pussy was shown Naruto began swiftly seeing her finely cut a small patch of red hair Naruto blew it making Kisara moan once more.

When Naruto began his procedure Kisara just had her life take out of her.

With great skill Naruto spread her private parts and breathed inside it. Then her husband while he heard her moans inserted a finger inside her warm wet hole making Kisara almost scream in ecstasy. He then circled that one finger seeing her reaction which he got as it was music in his ears. Naruto then put in a second then a third and got a great reaction as she screamed in pleasure.

"Naruto!" Kisara screamed his name for the umpteenth time. She could not do it anymore...this was so pleasurable it was torture. Suddenly Naruto stopped ending Kisara's heaven as she went straight down to earth.

Precipitously she had flown straight to heaven again.

"Na....Na...Na" Kisara couldn't say his name as her husband was deep inside her his teeth was deep into her licking and sucking her pussy getting her fluids while licking her insides.

With great carnal instinct Kisara pulled his head deeper and wrap her legs on his back thus screaming.

Finally saying his name she screamed "NARUTO!" With great pace Naruto felt his wife's fluids burst on his mouth and face.

Kisara huffed and looked at Naruto who came out with her juices on his lips while some still ran down his chin. He looked surprised showing her even with all these great skills of his this was his first time as well "Kisara" Naruto saying her name like that was music in her ears.

"How was it...Kisa" Naruto's face flushed while he huffed.

Kisara watched him not believing what he just done for her. Suddenly her eyes glowed red in want and she pounced on him getting Naruto once again.

Now it was Kisara's turn to be on the top, she looked at him her red eyes in want and need. She then started massaging his chest and gave kisses to them and finally kissed him on his lips.

She was so deep in lust she didn't care if she tasted her fluids in him.

She then went to his ears and whispered "it's time for me to give you something to remember forever Naruto-kun" Kisara then nibbled his ears. Her hands roamed all the way to his boxers and ran her hand his.

Her eyes went wide at the bulge she felt and looked at him "you were waiting too long darling" Kisara spoke sultry and rubbed it making Naruto moan. She loved his moan and couldn't believe they didn't do this before. Naruto was right today felt right too right in fact.

She suddenly felt feral "Now let's get these off" with permission she desperately wanted he nodded when she then ripped it off and brought out Naruto's meat stick.

Her eyes went wide he was 9 inches and looked at him. Naruto being a virgin was embarrassed.

Kisara giggled he was bigger than the average human from what she knew of. She decided to Show her appreciation that she liked what she saw.

Wrapping her hands on his rod Kyuubi started to slowly pump it gaining a moan from her husband, grinning at this she quickened her pace making Naruto groan even more. Pumping faster Kyuubi noticed the sight of cum from husband's rod and greedily licked it with a long lick after wards. This made Naruto almost lose it right there when he saw her bright red eyes looking at him with great lust.

''How is it...love hmmmm" Kisara spoke unconsciously "let me show you how I love this." Suddenly Kisara put his rod in breast and started to move it slowly and begun her ministration.

Naruto's breath stopped right there and then when he felt his dick going inside something warm and wet.

He looked down and his eyes went wide and he gasped and moaned at the same time. His wife was pleasing him as she sucked the tip of his dick.

"Kisa...Kisara" Naruto moaned as Kyuubi started quicken her pace as she coated it with saliva and made sure she breathed deep. It took a while as Kisara pumped faster and harder with her breast. She even let go of her breast and just licked his balls and resumed her ministration when it was time.

Naruto's eyes went wide and he started to shake "Kis...Kisara" Kisara knew it was coming and resumed using her breasts again when Naruto exploded.

"KISARA!" Naruto released in her mouth which in lustful mode took it gladly. Her hair flailed wildly around her gorgeous glistening with sweaty body when she finished up.

Letting go of his rod having a bit of his cum on her lips Kisara brushed it with her thumb and licked it off some even were on her breast.

"Kisara. Wow" Kisara felt pride well up "you're amazing as well" Naruto felt the same.

When they looked at each other they couldn't control themselves.

''I want this. I want you?" Kisara huffed and allowed Naruto to be on top of her. Naruto looked at her lustfully but was worried. Kisara knowing why he was worried caressed his face "don't worry Naruto. It's going to be quick" Naruto nodded and brought his dick and entered slowly making his wife gasp. Stopping he looked worried "it's...it's alright love" Naruto's eyes went wide at what she said but let it go and carried on.

Once he entered her Naruto felt so good and suddenly slammed in her making his wife moan hard.

Stopping quickly Naruto became worried "Kisara! I'm sorry" Kisara wrapped her hands around him and pulled him closer thus kissing him.

"it...its okay Naruto." His wife smiled reassuring him "keep moving until I tell you to go faster okay" Naruto nodded and moved in and out of her repeatedly each moan became louder.

Kisara felt so full like she couldn't live without him.

Kisara's eye went wide open now as she sweated "go now faster Naruto!" Naruto without hesitation went faster and faster his wife screaming in ecstasy.

"Naruto....I...I" Kyuubi no Yoko was about to say something her mind would never allow which only her heart and body allowed.

Naruto wanting to make this memorable since it was their first time and let his instinct control him.

Before his wife knew what happened Naruto had both her legs over his shoulder, his hands on her hips and her back against the bed and started to begin much faster than before using all his stamina at once.

Her eyes widened and Yoko Kisara the Kyuubi no Yoko had a breakthrough she grabbed the bars of the bed while Naruto buried his head onto her neck as he went faster.

"NARUTO! FASTER NOW!" she screamed in pleasure as now Naruto went crazy. The bed was thrashed around as it rocked. The sound of flesh smacking can be heard and grunts and moans of pleasure was the sound now.

Kyuubi who held onto her husband now was so inside that her eyes became blurred. Naruto while he moved in and out of her kissed her cheek. Finding such attention unbearable Kisara kissed him with great passion which made Naruto go faster now.

"I love you" Kisara moaned out softly as she said his name as well. Naruto didn't hear her just pleasured her. Suddenly both of them in unison felt their end coming. Naruto went faster and Kisara gripped tighter.

"Kisara....I'm gonna I'm gonna" Naruto spoke in between in fast thursts. Suddenly Kisara exploded first as she screamed so loud everyone in Konoha would have heard.

"NARUTO!"

"KISARA I'M GONNA CUM!" Naruto screamed as he could not hold on. Hearing this Kisara held tighter and poured her Youki and they glowed red.

"I love you Uzumaki Naruto I LOVE YOU!" Naruto grunted and let go inside her as Kisara felt great wave enter her making her moan lovingly.

A couple seconds was all it took for Naruto to finish his load as he huffed while they hugged.

Naruto felt tired as hell as his vision faded. He heard his wife speak but could for the life of him not hear as he fell unconscious on her.

"I love you Naruto" Kisara spoke softly as she caressed his face and let him sleep. The clocked ticked as it was now midnight.

Putting Naruto next to her she stroked his hair and cheek "I love you" Kisara eyed him lovingly but suddenly she stopped what she was doing and glowed showing her true form.

"I love you Naruto...I lo" all of sudden she stopped speaking as her eyes went wide and looked at Naruto who slept and held him tighter. She quivered as she held her heavenly face in shock.

"Wha...what!"

.......................

And cut

Kisara is now conflicted on the intimacy they just had. Naruto brought out a great fire inside her she thought will never have. Next chapter is Tsunade retrieval arc.

Does Kisara start to love Naruto. Stay tuned to find out what happens :)

Till the next time stay happy and safe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335 5 9
A story which shines a spotlight on the kunoichi in Naruto's life as he continues in his goal to unite the shinobi world in a way that would make Jir...
16.2K 752 24
There she lay, the woman whose breath is his air, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 presence able to calm him in an instant, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 scent is something he has always been allure...
119K 2.2K 22
Fem Sasuke x Naruto. In order to save Suki Uchiha's life, Naruto decides to take drastic measures. A forbidden jutsu is used to link their minds and...
8.3K 165 26
Naruto finds himself lost after The War. He defeated Madara and yet; he doesn't feel accomplished In the slightest. Sakura finally got engaged with...