Grand Theft Heart Robbery

By kelliegirl98

Elizabeth (Eliza) starts playing GTA rp with her group of friends and runs into the popular streamers sykkuno... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23

chapter 24 (final)

812 12 3
By kelliegirl98

Please enjoy and read the end authors note for the announcement of the next story!
__________________________

It's been a week since sykkuno and I got engaged. Our fans are beyond supportive and I'm over the moon excited for the future but I'm focusing on the present.

"Am I going to have a schedule by the end of the week? Uh yes! For youtube uploads and streams, I have meetings almost everyday next week but I'll still be streaming Monday, wednesday, friday and saturday" I answer. I started stream about 15 minutes ago, I'm playing a few rounds of tricky towers with rae, sykkuno and peter then we're playing friday the 13th with 4 others.

I chat with them for another 5 or so minutes before joining the discord call. "Hey besties!" I say as soon as I join. "Eliza!" Leslie shouts. "Hiiii I miss you leslie!" I reply pouting. "I miss yoooou!" She replies. "What about me?" Rae asks. "Of course rae I miss you! My queen" I answer.

Rae cheers in victory and i laugh smiling. "Hi eliza" Peter greets. "Hi peter" I reply. "You guys ready?" Sykkuno asks. "You're not gonna say hi to your own finance?" Leslie asks. I gasp jokingly "I'm offended" I say sarcastically.

Sykkuno laughs and I smile "anyways, LET'S GOOOOOO" I shout. A second later it picks up on sykkunos mic making us all laugh. "Just couple things" I joke to my chat.

We play a few rounds of tricky towers before switching to Friday the 13th. Corpse, tina, brooke and ludwig all join the call before we join the lobby. It's in game talking so we deafan in discord.

I pick my people and set myself to ready then wait for the others. The game starts a few minutes later and the sound is stupidly loud so I quickly turn it down before I'm spawned into the game. I immediately run into a cabin, lock the door and search around for a map or walkie talkie.

While I'm looking I hear sykkuno and rae talking. "Hello?" I shout. "Eliza! Have you found anything?" Sykkuno asks. "I found a map" I say while opening a dresser. "Oh heres a set of keys" I say. "Great! I have the battery" Ludwig says coming up to us.

The four of us run towards the car, lud manages to get the battery in. We just need the gas and we can be free. While we're at the car I hear a scream from down the road. "Wait who's the killer?" I ask. "Corpse" sykkuno answers. "Oh god" I say feeling terrified.

A few seconds later my character is being choked. I tap on the E and manage to get away, while he tries to chase me ludwig shoots him with the gun he found and we run as fast as we can but we're split up.

I find another cabin and search for other things then I hear tina and Peter. "Ahh you guys scared me, corpse almost got me" I say. "I have gas, we're trying to find the battery and keys" peter says. "Oh! Thank god, the battery was already put in and I have the keys" I say.

The three of us run to try and find the car when peter is lifted by corpse and killed from being choked. I immediately keep running after sneakily grabbing the gas. Tina is ahead of me but I catch up, we both turn and corpse is after us.

We end up at the car, i fill up the tank quickly before we both get in. As we're driving out I hear screaming and Tina's shouting at me to go. "IM TRYING" I shout back. Seconds later we're stopped by corpse.

As much as I try the car won't move, we both give up and get out of the car and try to run. We run to the nearest cabin locking the doors and finding weapons. "Tina come on!" I say jumping out a window on the other side of the cabin. She follows me and we run back to the car getting in.

Since he isn't blocking it the car goes and we are able to escape. "Wooo let's go!" Tina shouts. We watch as he kills the rest one by one. "How'd you two get away?" Sykkuno asks shocked. "Skills" I reply.

Everyone laughs and we move onto the next round. I've leveled up getting a new character "heck yeah" I cheer. The new character has better stamina and luck so naturally I chose that one. I press ready and wait for the others.

We play for another 3 hours before we all have to do our own things. I leave the discord call and read through chat. "Alright I have a few things to do tonight so have a good night I'll see you guys next stream" I say before ending stream.

I check to see if sykkuno is still streaming and he is. It's pretty dark in his room to set the mood for the game so I quickly sneak over there opening the door and jumping in to scare him. He shouts then rests his hand on his chest making me laugh. "Jesus" he says.

He looks back at his chat and I lean into view "hey guys!" I wave. A few people laughing at that his fiance scared him and lots of people praising me for scaring him.

"I'll let you end stream, bye everyone!" I wave before pecking his head with a kiss and running down to the kitchen. My stomach started growling so I search through the fridge for food.

While looking theres arms wrapped around me from behind "just order sushi" he whispers in my ear. "Mmmm ok" I say before turning around in his arms. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asks. "Sure, i have a video to edit so I'll do that after" I reply.

He pecks my lips before we head to the living room and order late night sushi. Tomorrow morning a couple girls are coming from la to help me start the wedding planning. "So who's coming tomorrow?" He asks. "Leslie, rae and imane" I answer.

"Oooh okay, do you want my input on anything?" He asks. "Cake flavour, the guest list, your suit along with your best man and groomsmen suits" I answer. He nods "okay that's simple" he replies. The rest of the night goes by like normal and the morning comes around.

_____

I wake up around 9am and make myself a quick smoothie before gathering the things I need for planning before settling down at the kitchen table and starting to edit the video since I didn't end up doing it last night.

Around noon rae texts me to let me know they're almost here and they're just picking up coffee. Sykkuno woke up an hour ago and now we're searching for venues. We pick a few different places we both like, one is here in Vegas, ones in LA and the other is in london.

Growing up I always thought I'd get married at home in London but vegas is my home now. "How about we have it here so both our families and friends can meet here" he suggests. "Okay that's a good idea, we can explore more venues here then" I say.

About 20 minutes later the girls come walking in. "Great timing, thank you for the coffee" I say hugging rae. She smiles "i know you'd need it" she whispers. I laugh before hugging leslie. She's been planning hers for awhile now so i can take some pointers from her.

Around 2 sykkuno goes to his streaming room for his stream. "I love you" he whispers. "I love you too" I whisper back pecking his lips. He kisses the top of my head before leaving. "Have a good stream!" Imane yells after him.

I laugh as he shouts back "will do!". Once hes out of hearing range we start planning more. "Okay so when are you guys thinking?" Leslie asks. "We need awhile to plan and get everything so next july, we just don't know the exact day yet" I answer. She nods writing down some things.

Wedding planning takes a lot so I want these three to help me the most but with small things I want tiana and sykkunos help. Speaking of tiana she comes walking in at about 2:30. "I had a morning stream, sorry I didnt join" she says.

The day goes by fairly quick before they're leaving back to La. Tiana, sykkuno and I settle down on the couch watching a movie when an idea pops into my head. I grab my laptop going to amazon, I'm going to try a bunch of cheap wedding dresses to see what I like. Each being different types of course.

"What are you doing?" Sykkuno asks. "I'm going to buy like 10 cheap dresses from amazon to see what type of dress I want and make a video from it" I answer. He looks back at the tv and shakes his head slightly confused.

The next few months become completely insane, I release more merch for valentine's day, we manage to solidify a wedding date and our wedding party. We all have far too many friends to make bridesmaids or groomsmen so rae, tiana, nessa and leslie are my bridesmaids. Leslie being my maid of honour.

Sykkuno has chosen Edison as his best man, toast, michael Reeves and scarra as his groomsmen. We're about half way through collecting a guest list, we don't want it to be super big since we have to fly people out so like no distant family members and kids. Kids being at a wedding is a deal breaker for me.

______

Our birthdays speed by quicker than we expect. For sykkuno we spend it at home just the two of us just how he wanted it. For mine our friends come to Vegas for the weekend, instead of doing the normal club filled weekend we spend it at the house partying there.

September comes along and so does twitchcon. Since meeting sykkuno and the rest of the amigops I went from I think 20k  followers on twitch to 500k and I couldn't be any happier than I am right now. This year I actually have a meet and greet which I'm so excited for.

I'm currently waiting for rae, sykkuno, edison and leslie to join the discord call. We're going to be playing valorant for the first time in what feels like forever. Rae asked me yesterday if I wanted to play so why not.

This stream has been very chill so far and I'm glad chat is being good today, theres been a few people being weird about sykkuno and I so I've had to ban them. We've both been clear that we don't want our relationship sexualized and there's been a few people lately doing just that.

"Eliza!" Rae shouts as soon as she enters. I laugh "rachell!" I reply. She gasps and I can hear sykkuno laugh. "Hi sykk" I say. "Hello eliza" he replies. I smile and fiddle with the ring on my left hand ring finger. "Why are you so formal you're literally getting married" rae asks.

I laugh slightly "I don't know" I reply. "Uh anyways wheres the other set of finances?" He asks. "They should be coming soon" I answer. I look at chat and laugh " do we have a wedding date set? uh yeah we've got a date set but we're not telling anyone we're married until after" I answer.

Leslie and edison join a minute or two later and we get started on valorant. Rae is absolutely cracked so she basically carries us all for a few games. "Thank you for the 12 months Emily!" I say happily. I recently started thanking everyone that resubs and subs, again, I was always distracted before so I wouldn't always catch them.

"Oh my thank you sam for the 20 gift subs you're a real one" I say before killing someone on the other team. The tts reads out the message sent with it "deserve it". I pout feeling soft "sam you're gonna make me cry" I say. The game ends and we decide to switch to friday the 13th, rae invites emma, corpse and tina so we wait for them.

Theres a softt knock on my door when I'm waiting so I turn around and sykkunos holding a bag of food. "I ordered us dinner, heres yours" he says coming in and kissing the top of my head. "Oh thank you baby" I say looking up at him. "Of course" he whispers before heading back to his stream.

"Sykkuno brought me dinner, so while we wait for them I'll just eat and chat, please feel free to join me if you want" I say. He got me my favourite korean dish with chicken fried rice and a spicy pork bun. "What did he get me? Well this is deep fried pork with a fruit sauce and a side of chicken fried rice AND this bun that has spicy pulled pork inside, it's so good" I answer.

I use the chop sticks to eat, sykkuno helped me use chop sticks when we first started dating because I couldn't it was always a mess. Corpse, Tina and emma all join the discord call then rae makes the lobby before sending us the link in general.

The next few hours go by, I get killer twice only once killing everyone. This last game corpse is the killer, him as killer is scary like super scary. I've played a ton lately so I've managed to level up a lot and get more characters. I make sure mine has the best stamina and luck so I can get out of there.

It starts and I speed off to the nearest cabin, I search through every drawer finding a map and the thing for the phone. I just need to find the phone to call the cops. Rae comes in and uses the radio to call Tommy for help and then we go to the next cabin.

"I have the keys and have already put gas in" she whispers to me. "Okay, I have the thing for the phone i just need a walkie talkie to let them know I can call the cops" I reply. "Check the back room it could be there" she says.

While I'm searching the back room I hear screaming from outside the cabin. I quickly find the thing for the phone and jump out the window running to the next cabin.

Rae gets there with me and we go to the back, I manage to call the cops and it alerts everyone they are coming so rae and I rush to the car. Thankfully corpse is getting distracted and we make it out.

The two of us spectate for the rest of the game. He kills 3 more people before the cops get there and the ones remaining get to the cops before he can kill them. We play another round before we decide to go and I end stream shortly after that.

_______

It is currently the beginning of December, in october the nominees for content creator of the year were revealed and I'm up for it. I've gained a boat load more followers and I didn't expect to be nominated.

All my friends and fans are rooting for me and I couldn't be any happier. Sykkuno and I have paused planning the wedding seeing as we're almost completely done and I've felt less stressed which is good.

Our lease is up at the beginning of february,  the three of us have decided to move to La to be closer to our friends and so we don't have to drive every meeting with merch people or our managers. But we're still having our wedding in vegas.

When we move it won't just be the 3 of us, sydney (not sydeon), kylie and Michael are moving with us. I know 6 content creators in a house together is and sounds chaotic but we'll manage it somehow.

Friday I'm streaming all day from 10am to after the presentation of content creator of the year. But today is the last day my mom is here so she's coming with me, leslie, rae, imane and tiana so I can try on dresses and they can find their dresses.

Once I've gotten myself ready I sneak into sykkunos stream room since he's streaming "hey, where you going?" He asks. "Trying on dresses, hi chat!" I answer then wave. "Oh ok, have fun" he says. I kiss the top of his head before heading downstairs where my mums standing ready to go.

Tiana runs down after me and we meet the girls at the bridal shop. They take us to the back and we look through finding about 8 different dresses.

I slip the first one on easily, this ones fluffy and big I'm guessing leslie chose this one. I walk out and stand in front of the mirror observing myself for a minute before turning so they can look. "I don't think so" my mum says. Rae nods agreeing and Leslie's tilting her head left to right "yeah no never mind next" she says. I laugh to myself and woddle over to the change room.

The next 5 dresses come close to being my favourite until I'm in dress number 7, it is lacy but the top is like a corset and theres lace rose detailing on the sides where my ribs are, and there's pockets. "Wow" I whisper looking at myself.

Before I can get emotional I walk out, tiana and rae both gasp. I look at myself in the mirror feeling all sorts of happiness before turning around. My mum looks at me and tears start making their way down her cheeks. "You look beautiful" she says.

"If sykkuno doesn't marry you in that I will!" Rae says. I laugh smiling "thank you rae" I reply. "Yes! I knew you'd like this one" tiana says. Britney, the owner of the shop grabs a veil and stands behind me while I'm standing and looking myself in the mirror and she puts it on me.

The image of walking down the aisle seeing sykkuno standing there in a suit waiting for me so we can go through our next chapter together comes into my head and I start tearing up. "Yeah this is the one" I say before turning around.

Imane, tiana, rae, leslie and my mum all tear up after looking at me. "You look beautiful Elizabeth" my mum says dabbing at the water in the corner of her eyes. "Sykkuno is lucky sheeeeesh" leslie says making everyone laugh.

Britney takes me back to the change room and we discuss any alterations that are needed before I head to lunch with the girls and my mum. Next month it'll be a year since we got engaged which is so crazy, theres 7 months until the day.

"Had you been looking at dresses before?" My mum asks. "I looked and tried on a few in la while there for twitchcon but nothing was catching my eye" I answer looking through the menu.

When I did the video with amazon wedding dresses I found an idea of what type of dress I wanted but september helped more and today I found my dress.

Lunch goes by and we separate going our own ways. My mum, tiana and I head home while the girls drive back to LA. when I get home my mum goes for a nap and tiana goes to stream.

Instead of not doing anything I record my speech for incase i win. They're presenting this award virtually this year to try something different out so they want me to record a speech, every nominee is required to record something.
_______

"The alarms going off" a voice whispers in my ear. "Mmm I'm sleeping" I whisper sleepily. "Babe it's for your stream" he replies attempting to wake me up.

My eyes slowly open and I immediately squint from the brightness. "Jesus its bright" I comment. He chuckles "you've got this come on" he encourages. I sigh sitting up before wondering into the bathroom to get ready for stream.

Sykkuno pops his head in while I'm curling my hair "I'll be back in like 20, love you" he says. "Love you too!" I shout after him. I finish my hair and plop in my chair turning on my pc. I'm not starting for another half an hour so I scroll through twitter.

About 10 minutes before I'm due to start streaming sykkuno comes in with a coffee and a breakfast spinach and feta egg wrap from starbucks. "Have a good stream" he kisses the top of my head.

I pout watching him leave the room before I quickly eat getting rid of the evidence. I start my stream and let the waiting screen go, while I'm waiting I post to twitter with the link and then to instagram stories. "Hey everyone I'm streaming all day, lots of variety games, getting back into gta and the game awards where I am nominated for content creator of the year so I'll be watching! Swipe up to join!" I say before posting.

About 4 months ago I reached out to an artist and she made an animated waiting screen for me so I can put it up before I start or if I need a washroom break or food break. "ALRIGHTS ARE WE READY?" I ask. I make myself bigger on screen and start chatting.

I have valo with jodi, john, edison and leslie first then trickey towers with rae, sykkuno and peter, then before the award shows some gartic phone with everyone. They'll be watching with me in discord. "Hey everyone! Today's going to be my longest stream, we've got valorant with the homies, trickey towers with more homies and my finance and then gartic phone with everyone before the gaming awards start" I start.

Chat and I hangout for about 10 minutes before joining the couples for valorant. The 5 of us are absolutely cracked today and win more games than we lose. During the last round of the last game its just me, jodi and 3 others on the other team. I turn one corner killing the other teams viper before I hear jodi swear. "Its just you eliza you've got this" she says.

My hands start getting sweaty and my heartbeat quickens making me anxious. "One more" john says after I killed another one. "They're coming from behind!" Leslie says. I turn quickly killing them clutching the game "LETS GOOO!" The three of them shout. "Oh my god let's gooo!" I celebrate.

The hours of gaming goes by before I'm watching the award show with my friends. I'm listening to them, the show and reading chat all at the same time when I realize the award I'm up for is next. "Ok I'm muting" I tell my friends.

A video montage plays showing all the nominees, for me it showed clutching in valo, gartic phone and among us and when I started gta rp. I smile before Rae's face pops up on the screen with her bright smile "this award is for content creator of the year, I had the pleasure of winning it a few years ago now I'm presenting it today sooooo the content creator of the year is" she says before opening the envelope.

Before she says the winner she smiles proudly "elizadoolittle aka eliza!" She says before showing the card. The video I filmed starts playing as my doors pops open and tiana and sykkuno come running into my room. They hug me in a group hug "congrats" sykkuno whispers.

They leave a minute later and I sit down to process everything. "CONGRATULATIONS!!!" Rae shouts when I'm back to sitting. "Why didn't you tell me you were presenting?" I ask. "I wanted it to be a surprise" she replies. The high from winning goes down slowly while we go back to gartic phone.

________

The move comes quicker than we all expected, every item in our house is boxed up and ready to go in the truck. I woke up around 8am and went and got coffee for everyone then I went and got the moving truck.

Michael has already moved his things in and is already driving here to help the other girls, Syd and kylie who are meeting us at the house with their truck of stuff.

It's currently 10am and I'm loading boxes into the truck with Ryan higga, sykkuno and tiana. "So how longs the drive?" Tiana asks again. "4 and a half hours" I answer. I'll be driving the moving truck, sykkuno will be driving the Tesla and tianas driving the car we share.

Around 11 a car pulls up while we're outside and tina pops out with coffees. "Awww tina, you didnt have to" I pout. She smiles hugging me "I did, I wanna help and I'll miss you so" she says. We take a short break then finish up. At 1 we order pizza then hangout in the naked living room.

Before we leave I hug tina tightly "I'll let you know when we're there" I whisper. "Okay, love you!" she waves as we all drive away. I proceed to put some music on so I'm not dying of boredom on my way there.

The four and a half hours go by and we're finally at our house. We're greeted by michael, kylie and syd who look tired. "How long have you been here?" I ask getting out. "Well we had most of the boxes in the truck he put the bigger things in so like 2" syd answers.

Since all of their things are already in the house they help us unpack the truck of our things. Around 8pm theres a knock on the door as I'm putting the things in the kitchen away. "I'll get it!" I shout. I'm assuming they're unpacking their rooms.

I take a peak through the peep hole and rae, leslie and imane are there. I quickly open the door rushing them in. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "Here to help" rae says looking around. They help me unpack the important parts of the house and leave my streaming set up for sykkuno and I.

Adjusting to the move and living in a different city takes a few months but we're happy and loving it anyways and next thing I know it's a day until the wedding. I'm staying in a suite with the girls tonight and the sykkuno is staying in one in a different hotel.

This morning we all went for massages which was a gift from imane and after lunch we're all going for manicures and pedicures. I've been growing out my last set of acrylics for a while now so this should be fun.

We get seated in a quiet area of the restaurant and I quietly pull out my vlog camera. I know it's weird but I want to post a vlog for pre-wedding and what my point of view will be. We did hire a videographer to capture little moments.

"Hello vlog! I'm at lunch with my girlies, tomorrow is the big day and I'm just chilling" I start it. The day goes by swimmingly and I fall asleep next to leslie with my hair in rollers.

__________

Never in my life did I expect to become a streamer, find a loving and amazing boyfriend through doing that and I get to marry him. When my eyes open in the morning I slowly sit up and do a big stretch.

Leslie rolls over "theres one loose" she whispers. "Oh okay, guess we'll have to get it back in there" I reply. She laughs slightly rolling it back up and clipping it in. I change into shorts and a tank top after a bit.

Rae comes in and hands me a silk robe. "I got the whole bridal shower these" she says. I slip it on and then head into the common area where theres bowls of freshly cut fruit and mimosas waiting for my consume.

The next few hours go by in a blur as my makeup is getting done and then my hair is finished up before I'm slipping the dress on at the wedding location. My mum comes from behind me closing the back of my dress. "Ah I'm proud of you" she says.

I pout before turning around and hugging her. The girls look at me from around the room and I smile happily "come give me a giant group hug" I encourage them over. Midhug theres a knock on the door and toast pops his head in. "Hey I'm here to deliver a note" he says before hanging it over to me.

My heart starts to race and so does my mind, I open it and smile reading sykkunos note to me.

Hey beautiful

I don't need to see you to know you look amazing, I've been waiting far too long for this day to come and I'm excited to call you my wife. I love you more than anything in this world and I can not wait to conquer the world with you

Your almost hubby, sykkuno

I press the paper against my chest and I smile cherishing this note. "Is everything fine?" Leslie asks. I nod smiling "yeah, everything is perfect" I reply. "Alright! It's time!" My mum says. I check the clock as quick as I can and she's right.

My bridesmaids head to the hallway and I stand talking with leslie for a minute as she gives me a pep talk. My dad pops his head in "you're not planning to escape?" He asks. I laugh shaking my head "no no I'm ready" I answer.

I stand with my dad in front of the doors as leslie fixes the back of my dress quickly. Edison stands in front waiting for her to hurry up. When she's done they walk through and then the music switches to the instrumentals of lover by taylor swift as I walk down.

Left. Right. Left. Right.

While I'm walking my eyes are fixated on sykkunos honey eyes. He looks me over and I can tell he could burst with tears any second. Edison puts his hand on his shoulder before whispering in his ear. Sykkuno nods a second later and the tears are flowing.

After what feels like forever I'm finally staring right into his eyes and it feels like it's just the two of us in the world. Like we can do anything and nobody can stop us aside from murdering someone.

"And your vows" our officiant says. "Ladies first" sykkuno says. I nod pulling out my notepad before reading it all out loud.

'When we met you'd always say that girls aren't into you but you're wrong I am and I vow to be the best person I can be not just for you but for me and for our future children, I vow to let you win in trickey towers when you're not feeling good and beat you when you are good, I vow to be there through sickness, through tough streams and through the career changing opportunities, and I vow to love you and only you'

As I'm reading theres tears flowing down my face and sykkunos attempting to wipe them away for me. I giggle slightly and then hold his hand as he reads his words. He's sweeter than anyone expects but the end makes us all laugh. "And I vow to kill you last in Friday the 13th when I'm the killer" he jokes, our friends laugh along with us but our families stay confused.

"Thomas you may kiss your bride" he says before stepping back. The way he kisses me isn't like when we usually kiss, it's like we're on a cloud and nobodies there. My eyes are closed but I see us together standing there enveloped in eachother.

Our friends and families are around us clapping and cheering. It's not long before we're partying and having lots of fun. Close to the end of the night I sit down at the table and grab the vlog camera. I'm slightly intoxicated so who knows if this will make it.

"Hello vlog! We just got married, uh our friends are having lots of fun and I'm so happy" I start. Sykkuno comes up behind me kissing my cheek. "Hi hubby" I say. He smiles happily "hello wife" he replies. I smile "alright vlog this was the wedding behind the scenes vlog I'll see you next time byeeeee" I wave before ending it and going back to partying.

Our lives don't change much after we got married, we honeymooned in mexico for 2 weeks just the two of us. Months go by in our marriage and our lives. As a wedding gift to us yvonne actually got us a cat. At the end of everyday I'm thankful for every step I've taken to get to where I am now and I'm happier than I've ever expected. I'm happy with who I surround myself with and who I chose to be.

THE END <3
______________________________________

I really really hope you enjoyed this last chapter, it's taken me awhile to write it but I pushed myself to finish tonight lol

At the beginning of this chapter I said there would be an announcement. There is going to be 2 stories coming! First one is called .......

Fishnets!!! It's a peter park fanfic! And the second has no title yet but it is a karl Jacob's fanfic! Please follow my Twitter (ikellxc0rpse) for updates

Vote
Comment
Follow me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

877K 19.5K 36
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝.🦇 -‼️𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌; #1 agora...
637K 21.8K 45
in which a girl and a boy meet in an unexpected way. | book one | (n.) a planet, const...
453K 9.8K 40
where two best friends realize their true feelings during a simple game with friends corpse x !fem oc
230K 4.9K 46
ᝬ 🌸 𖠵 CHERRY 𓄹 'i just miss your accent and your friends' In which a little game brings old lovers back together once again... CORPSE HUSBAND...