Saiouma Oneshots

By lializzzz

I'm sorry I couldn't help myself! There will be angst, fluff, and other stuff. I also take requests! I guess... More

Shrink
The Chase
Fear
Clingy
Thank You
Dinner (Part 1)
Power's Out
Scars
Cuddles
Movie Night
Intervention
Late Nights
Freeze Your Brain
Little Shu
Birthday Candles
Party Gone Wrong
Anxious Abandonment
Look at the Moon (Part 1)
Birthday Kisses
Drunken Liar
Raging Bullets
A Simple Rose
Music to My Ears
Breakdown
The Fanciest of Parties
!Important!
Your Second in Command
Bloody Rose Petals
Recovery
Not Discontinued
Choices

Awake With You

977 20 42
By lializzzz

Post-game AU
Everyone from the game lives together

Kokichi's POV:

    Why are they all laughing at me? They laugh as their eyes surround me. "You didn't help! You like to think you're some big hero, huh?! In that killing game, you were useless!" One shouts. I stay against the wall of the black box I've been trapped in, plugging my ears, praying the voices stop. "Please stop..." I mutter, holding back the tears.

"You are nothing but a usless fag!"

"You did nothing!"

"It was all for nothing at all! You fucked it all up!"

"You deserved your death!"

"I hope you're traumatized!"

It's all swarming my mind! I can't handle it anymore! I pull at my hair, praying the voices stop. They are cruel, and I'm starting to believe them. I can't be that useless, right? I-.

"It's a dream, wake up, baby doll." Someone's soothing voice becomes louder than the rest. I slowly look up, and the only person there is my Shuichi. "Come on, sweetheart, wake up now."

I stand up quickly and run for him. He holds his arms out before pulling me to his chest.

    I wake up drenched in sweat and tears. Shuichi has me in a tight grip in his arms. "Shh... I'm right here." He whispers, kissing away my new, hot tears. I try to relax before looking at the time. It's around three in the morning. Goddamn it, I have to stop waking Shuichi up. He has a job, I shouldn't wake him up when he has to be at work.

"I'm sorry." I whisper, gripping Shuichi's shirt.

"No, no, it's alright. Shh..." Shuichi replies, petting my head. He holds the back of my head on his shoulder as he hushes me.

"No it's not, I-I keep waking you up when you have work, and I'm not that useful-." I reply, a few tears pricking my eyes.

"Kokichi, no. You are anything but useless. You're my kichi, you mean everything to me." Shuichi says, kissing the side of my head. I try to stop crying completely, but no avail. "Tell you what, I'm gonna take the day off tomorrow, and we're gonna sit around the house while everyone else has work, okay?"

"Okay..." I reply, kissing the side of Shuichi's neck gently. He smiles in response at the action. God, what would I do without my blueberry?

About fifteen minutes later, I'm still wide awake, and so is Shuichi. I can tell by the grip he has on me. "Shushu?" I mutter. Shuichi hums in return. "I can't sleep..."

"Me neither, let's go watch a movie or something." Shuichi suggests, loosening his grip on me. I nod and stand up, Shuichi following immediately. We walk the hallways of the large house until we reach the movie room. I grab a few blankets, and Shuichi plops down on the couch, turning on the TV. I smile before plopping down in his lap. Shuichi holds me in his lap as we decide on a movie.

"How about The Darkest Minds?" Shuichi asks, hovering over the play button. I nod excited by the summary. It's about these kids who one day develope powers of some sort. There are ranks for how dangerous they are, and what abilities they have. Green have the enhanced intelligence, they're the least dangerous. Blue have telekinesis, they're not dangerous. Gold have electrokinetic ability, they're in the middle on the danger scale. Red have pyrokinesis, they are dangerous. Finally Orange, the most rare color, and most dangerous of them all. Orange have mind control. They have the ability to erase anything from the human mind, even themselves. Anyways, all of these kids are shipped off to a camp, but the protagonist escapes one day. It's the start of something incredible! This movie looks amazing!

About half way through the movie, Shuichi and I have a random make out session. We don't know why, but it just happens. My knees are on either side of him while he holds my back. I hold the sides of Shuichi's face as his tongue slips into my mouth.

"Every fucking time!" Kaito face palms walking in the room, along side Maki, Kirumi, and Kiibo. I glance up before sighing.

"God, why do you always gotta ruin it, Kaito!?" I exclaim, sitting down on Shuichi's lap. He blushes, very red before turning his head to the rest of them.

"You do realize that it's three in the morning, right?" Kirumi asks, yawning. Shuichi pauses the movie, and I sit back up on his lap to see them better.

"We're aware it's three in the morning." Shuichi chuckles. I rest my chin on Shuichi's head as Maki yawns.

"Why are you two awake anyways?" Kiibo asks. No way in hell am I telling the truth. Shuichi tenses up, and I do as well.

"Um, we could ask you guys the same thing." Shuichi chuckles, looking at Kiibo. I chuckle nervously, looking at the wall.

"Kokichi, why were you two awake? Tell me." Kirumi urges. Maki leans on Kaito, falling asleep again. He pulls her over and lays her down on the opposite couch.

"Shuichi was intensely pounding me in the ass-."

"I do not need to hear anymore. I'm going back to bed, goodnight."

Kirumi and Kiibo both power walk out of the room. I guess that's one way to avoid interrogation. "Well, Maki's passed out, and I'm wide awake, so I'll watch with you guys." Kaito says, sitting down, pulling Maki's head onto his lap.

"Fine, I guess you can stay." I reply, sitting in Shuichi's lap again. He jumps as his eyes open. "I'm up." He mutters, holding onto me. I smile and cuddle up in his lap before unpausing the movie.

"Go back to sleep, dear." I ruffle his hair before turning my attention back to the screen. Shuichi and I back in the blanket as Kaito and I watch the movie.

"Hey, Kokichi?" Kaito whispers. I glance back at him, humming. "It gets better, the nightmares." I freeze before widening my eyes.

"How did-?" I question, only to be cut off.

"Maki and I used to do this when she couldn't sleep. We'd lay in here, watch a movie, and help distract Maki." Kaito explains, moving hair from Maki's face. "And I also hear you sometimes when Shuichi can't help keep them under control, or he works late."

"Tell anyone, and I slit your throat."

"I won't ever. Don't worry about it."

"Okay..." I reply, cuddling into Shuichi's chest again. I should probably pull him down so that he'll be comfortable. I scoot off of Shuichi, and gently push him down on the couch before laying with him again. He wakes up momentarily, but instantly goes back to sleep hugging me close. "Good night, Kaito, and thanks or whatever."

"You're welcome, or whatever." Kaito replies. I keep my head in Shuichi's chest, letting the sounds of the movie lull me to sleep.

Nobody POV:

    "Should we wake them?" Kirumi's mom voice says. Everyone stands around the two boys on the couch. Kokichi gripping onto Shuichi's shirt slightly, and Shuichi's arms are wrapped around Kokichi. Faint smiles on both of their faces.

"Nah, they were up late last night." Kiibo replies, crossing his arms.

"Oh why? Are they okay?" Kaede asks, leaning on Miu who is half asleep.

"Yeah, they're fine. I stayed up with them for a bit." Kaito says, Maki leaning on him, completely asleep now. She's done a lot of sleeping since the game ended seven months ago. Must be a trauma response is what Kaito thinks.

"Good." Kirumi says. Rantaro notices Shuichi shuffling a lot in his sleep. "Guys, we look creepy, we should go before-." Rantaro starts.

Shuichi opens his eyes before jumping, and holding onto Kokichi even tighter. "Guys, what the fuck?!" He whisper yells at everyone.

"That happens. Sorry, Shuichi, I said it was a bad idea." Rantaro apologizes, elbowing Kirumi.

"Whatever, just do not wake Kokichi, please?" Shuichi replies, starting to stroke Kokichi's hair.

"Yeah, come on, scram guys." Rantaro says as he shoos everyone away. Maki wakes up as Kaito pushes her out of the room.

"Thanks, Rantaro." Shuichi says. Rantaro nods before smiling. He walks out of the room, closing the blinds, and the door on his way out. Shuichi sighs before kissing Kokichi's forehead.

"I love you, Kichi, and this hell will end someday..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay! I start school in four days, and I'm STILL going to bed at three to four in the morning :,))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 208 31
Hello everybody! This is actually my first fanfiction that I'm writing, but I do have experience with writing in general, so I hope you guys enjoy!
129K 2K 65
Just a bunch of Saiouma Oneshots WARNING THE FIRST FEW ARE TRASH
90.4K 1.9K 86
These stories are fluff(๐ŸŒบ)or angst(๐Ÿฅ€) or both(๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿฅ€). You can suggest Oneshots in the comment anywhere. I wanted to do this for awhile but I was sca...
34.8K 553 93
A collection of stories for Saihara Shuichi x Ouma Kokichi x Amami Rantaro. This ship doesn't have enough stories, so here are 90 more. Contains fluf...