𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 // da...

By gookinn

Narnia is a lot of things, sensitive, naive, stubborn, shy, sassy, funny, and overall always hungry. Abused... More

characters
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #1
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #2
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #3
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #4
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #5
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #6
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #7
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #8
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #9
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #10
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #11
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #12
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #13
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #14
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #15
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #16
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #17
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #18
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #19
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #20
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #21
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #22
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #23
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #24
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #25
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #26
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #27
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #28
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #30
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #31
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #32
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #33
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #34
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #35
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #36
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #37
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #38
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #39
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #40
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #41
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #42

𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #29

3.6K 179 28
By gookinn

𓃰

𝙙𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙤𝙤𝙤 𓃰

60 Missed Calls 

𝙙𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙤𝙤𝙤 𓃰

43 Text Messages 

𝙙𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙤𝙤𝙤 𓃰

1 Voicemail

"𝚢𝚘, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎. 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜. 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎? 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚡 𝚒𝚝. 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢, 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚎. . . 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎 i 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜. 𝚒 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎, 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 '𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢. 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚔 𝚐𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔, 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚝. 𝚗𝚊𝚑, 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕. . . 𝚒 𝚊𝚒𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚑. 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎. . . 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞. . . 𝚍𝚊𝚟𝚎."

 ☯

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

with her mouth desert dry and her head pounding  - narnia slowly opened her eyes blinking a few times to regain perfect vision, and memory.

she slowly sat up, although instantly regretting it when she felt a menacing pain strike her side. 

her hands flew to her wounds, as she hunched over in agony - the events from earlier resurfaced almost immediately. she looked around her surroundings. a puddle of dry brownish blood stained the light beige colored carpet, strands of blonde and black hair in different spots, holes punctured into the wall, and her weapon she used to defend herself scattered across from where she was. 

she groaned, coughing and wincing. her skin felt cold. the blood had stopped leaving her body.

however, she knew she had to tend to her injuries.         

she grabbed and balled up a hold of her stained shirt, and placed it between her teeth. she bit harshly onto, preparing what was about to come next.

she took deep breaths before, she used one leg to push up. her wounds stretched and caused her to scream out in affliction, her teeth let loose of her shirt.

tears brimmed her waterline, and immediately fell as she took each step to find her first-aid kit. 

she was nauseous, and she felt the need to pass out. however, nonetheless, she continued into the bathroom, where the kit was resided. 

she made it after a few minutes of stopping and going. 

she carefully sat down on the bathroom counter, and lifted up her shirt to take a look at the damage.

a huge knife gash decorated her brown skin. nothing but newly and stained blood surrounded her skin.

she knew she would have to stitch herself. 

feeling the need to vomit, she forced those feelings down, and opened the small linen closet to retrieve a rag. 

as she watered the rag, she carefully removed her shirt.  

when the rag was soaked with warm water, she discreetly used it to clean the blood. 

after she was finished disinfecting the wound, she grabbed a needle, thread, and cohesive wrap. 

after she readied the needle and thread, she positioned herself to a slight comfortable spot, and took a deep breath.

 piercing her skin with the needle, she sewed up her skin. 

throughout her process she gritted her teeth, and bit her lips as she continued with the process - not having any anesthesia or numbing gel to help her through it, she had no choice but to deal with the pain.

she cut the last straggling piece of the thread, and sighed in relief. 

she then went onto the cuts on her face, neck, and collarbones. 

"goodness." she murmured when she was done, as she placed away everything she used.

when she was finished in the bathroom, she went back into her room - and began cleaning the mess that was made. 

first starting with cleaning off the knife, which was fairly easy. and then picked up the balls of hair.

the last thing she had to do was remove the dried blood stain from her carpet floor, she couldn't do anything for the walls, so she decided later to purchase something to cover them.

she grabbed a couple rags, a sponge, and a huge bowl, filling it with water, dawn dish soap, baking soda, apple cider vinegar, pinesol, lysol, and bleach.

basically any chemical cleaning item she could find.

after she obtained everything she needed, she went to work.

overall the process took around an hour and a half to complete. most of the stain is gone, however there is still a faint color separating the beige from it's original color.

narnia was no professional so, that'll just have to do.

however, it will always remind her of what happened. 

she sat on her bed, staring at the floor - zoned out. 

then she all a sudden remembered her phone. her head flipped towards where she last placed it. 

she grabbed it, and powered it on. 

her mind wandered to dave. she wondered if he even thought about her, she did leave abruptly. 

after a few moments of waiting, her lockscreen appeared in front of her. she waited a minute for the notifications to pop up.

the phone connected to the internet, and messages, calls, voicemails, notifications from apps, and news flew to her phone. 

she waited until it settled down, and looked for the one person who was on her mind. 

dave.

when she spotted his name, a hint of happiness filled her heart - only for a second. 

she clicked on his name, and the imessage icon opened.

she read all of his texts. most of them were concerns and worries for her, and sorrys.

she noticed she also had a voicemail. 

she clicked on it, and allowed the voicemail to play.

she listened with a smile on her face, as he expressed his feelings. 

she laughed when she heard the rich homie quan lyric recitement. 

when she was finished reading and listening to his messages, she clicked the phone icon and hovered over his name - contemplating on what to say to him.

she wouldn't facetime him yet, because no doubt will he ask about her injuries. 

so she finally sucked in a breath, and dialed his number. 

ring. . .

ring. . .

ring. . .

ring. . .

he answered on the fourth ring.

". . .narnia?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 4.8K 43
→ in which an actor accidentally texts an engineering student because his friend gave him the 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫. ...
201K 5.1K 24
What could happen when an unknown number texts you? Nothing, right? - Hailee x original female character text AU
1.5M 49.7K 35
Tony thought he was texting Steve, but Steve, still not really understanding phones, gave him the wrong number. . Peter Parker, secretly known as Spi...
124K 2.3K 36
What happens when Bethany texts a wrong number instead of her friend. And that wrong number turns out to be an avenger. Read and find out