Arranged (Under Major Editing...

By keewilliams911

Diamond is a 17 year old girl who's going through a rough path but when she finds out that her abusive father... More

Authors Note☣☣☣
The Main Characters part 1
Main Characters part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Thank You❤❤
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Thanks💓💓❤❤
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Wow you guys did it again
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Thank You Guys!!

Chapter 38

96 19 24
By keewilliams911

Adonis POV

She said yes sh*t she said Yesssss.

Okay I declare me and Diamond officially a couple and we will be together for life so no more random hook ups at the clubs AM TAKEN.

But let's have a chat about that arouseful kiss d*mn my baby girl can use her tongue good and well and it turned me the h*ll on even more.

I finally taste inside her warm strawberry flavored mouth and it took my breath away and it was sexy sh*t me.

And the way she straddle my lap and as her dress rode up and me seeing her lace panties sh*t my head is filled with thoughts that are not clean at all.

Okay back to the present.

Now we are heading back to the mansion but we were behind in alot of traffic and it pissed me off alot I want to lay down with my girl and leave all my marks on her.

While I was showing her some pics of my other places Chico turned on the radio and blasted some foreign song.

"Ohh turn that sh*t up Chic's" Diamond smiled.

"What the hell is she saying and what's the song" I asked confused.

Then Chico started singing Oh my god.

"Break up with your girlfriend cause am bored" by Ariana Grande take it away Chic's" She laughed.

Then Chico continued singing..

"Break up with your girlfriend yeah yeah cause am bored"🎶🎵

Here's the song feel free to listen to it if u want to⤵⤵💓

"Okay then I should break up with you cause am bored what the h*ll do you get from this song some chick telling the dude to break up with his love because she is bored baby girl bullsh*t" I mumbled.

"And Chico disappointment bout you singing" I spatted.

"Boss it is very catchy and nice maybe you should try being one of them before coming at me" he said.

Did he just insult me cold blooded.

"Ohhhhhhh burn" Diamond laughed patting him on the shoulder.

I gave Diamond you better be quiet glare.

"Boss you know I be playing even though what I said was quite through" he smiled through the divers mirror.

"Double burn" Diamond laughed.

"Chico one more word and baby girl strick two" I warned.

"What was strick one" She asked.

"Messing with my frea*ing feelings" I mumbled.

After that they continue singing still then out of the blue a black mini van raced across the other side of the street and pulled up directly in front of us something is fishy.

Black Mini Van⤵⤵

I reached in my waist band and pulled out my gun so did Chico.

"Princess I need you to go down now" I told her.

Before she could answer cause I knew she couldn't just go down with out saying something bullets started flying threw our car.

"Get down Diamond" I shouted shooting back with Chico.

"Oh my frea*ing godd am gonna die" Diamond cried.

Then another gun peeped our of the van and I dropped and they fired until they ran out of ammo and then they drove away sh*t.

First thing I did was check on my important priority and she looked terrified sh*t sh*t.

I quickly pulled her on my lap and reload my gun.

She leaned on me shaking and I sooth her until she calmed down a bit.

"Wwho was that" she trembled.

"I don't know are you okay baby girl" I asked kissing her forehead.

She nodded nuzzling her head in the crook of my neck.

I dragged out my phone and called Octavius.

While the phone rang I leaned forward and checked Chico's plus and sh*t he's gone a shot to the chest and three in the gut d*mn.

Phone Call.......

Octavius: Hey bro what's up

Adonis: Call another driver sent him to fifty street some van showed up and shooted us up and Chico is gone

Octavius: Are you okay sh*t man are you hurt please tell me Diamond is'nt with you

Adonis: Yeah she's right here and were fine who the h*ll do you take me for

Octavius: Sorry your a gang leader am coming to get you do you have your gun to protect you

Adonis: Really bro I always have my baby I'll see you

Then I hung up who the h*ll in there right mind comes and ambush me woah am a kill there entire family.

"Adonis am cold and is Chico is hhe ddead" my baby shivered.

I took of my jacket and placed it on her and then held her hand and step out of the car.

I had my hand tightly wrapped around her waist as I looked around with my gun.

"Yes princess he's gone its okay maybe it was his time am gonna miss him as much as your gonna miss him" I said placing a kiss on her forehead.

5 minutes later...............

Finally Octavius pulled up in a black Suv along with two guards and Gorgiana.

Black Suv⤵⤵

The guards checked the area and the car while I sat in front with Octavius and Diamond sat behind with Gorgiana.

"Who ever it is has passed there lines and wished for their bloody deaths"...............

Diamonds POV

I am so terrified right now CChico he is dead.

We were just singing now he is dead.

Someone started shooting up our car WHY???

To be honest the look on Adonis face gave me the creeps he was furious but gently with me.

After a horrible ride we arrived at the mansion and I went straight in not even waiting for Adonis.

I stepped in the kitchen and some girl was sitting there talking with Martha who is she.

"Diamond hello come on in join us" Martha smiled.

I smiled back and sat down next to the girl kicked off my heels and rested my head on the counter.

"Hi am Diamond nice to meet you" I mumbled lifting my head weary.

She smiled a huge smile.

"Hi my name is Jordan and my Beans told me about you" she smiled cheerful.

Beans ughhh the cringe.

"Ahh your Gorgiana's girlfriend" I said with a smirk.

I finally got to meet this cupcake.

Jordan Smith  Age: 20⤵⤵

"Yes sweetpee and to add your very pretty I love the hair" she smiled bring me in for a hug.

"Ahh thanks and your hot as well" I smiled hugging her back.

"Ehhmm"

I looked up and Adonis and Gorgiana was standing in there in the door way.

"Princess am leaving and Greg's on his way" Adonis stated gently.

Great he's leaving and I wanted to cuddle and have sexy moments hmmmp.

I walked over to him and shoved Gorgiana out of my way and gave him a hug.

"Don't be long please" I mumbled.

He chuckled and held my chin up and place a passionate kiss on my lips and I kissed back shoving my tongue down and guess what he gave in yes.

I continued taking control until we finally broke it.

D*mn...

"Sir do you need an energy bar it looks like she suck the life out of you" Martha smiled.

He chuckled and I blushed dipping my head in his chest.

"No wonder I saw a million hickeys on her neck she is happy now what happened to all the attitude" Gorgiana smirked.

Am gonna kill his disgusting a*s.

"Bean stop it leave her alone or else your sleeping on the couch or in the guest room or rather worse outside" Jordan threatened yet it sounded like a sweet compliment.

"We'll be back and princess I have eyes on you so don't do anything stupid" Adonis said smacking my butt.

I winked and they left.

"So who wants homemade ice cream and Diamond what the h*ll happened on the date start talking now missy" Martha smiled.

So that unexpected.......

What do u guys think and who shooted them up?????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...