Classroom of the Elite Final...

By syougokinugasa

The school life for Ayanokoji Kiyotaka is inching closer and the final battle has been announced. The exam wi... More

Prologue
Cover Work and illustration
Chapter 1: The Teacher's Meeting: Intro
Part 1
Chapter 2: The Final Exams: Intro
Part 1
Chapter 3: Preparations are Underway: Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Chapter 4: The Team Triathlon: Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
A brief respite: Intro
Part 1
Chapter 6: The Privilege Exam: Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Epilogue: Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Side Stories
Afterword!

Part 6

1.3K 73 6
By syougokinugasa

The tests were all over and now it was the day for the results to be announced.

Everyone was waiting with bated breath, fidgeting around.

"You all have done well. So there is no need to worry."

Yousuke was trying to console the classmates.

They knew well how they had done and they knew they would pass. But the fact that this was the final examination increased the pressure on them which resulted in the current tense atmosphere.

And for some reason, Horikita had been looking at me constantly. I knew the reason for that. In fact, I was the one who did something that had to cause her this distress. And her looking at me meant that she thought I was the one behind it all. Correct guess.

Although she knew I was the one who did that, she didn't know the motivations behind it. Fret not, Horikita. You will realize soon enough.

Just then the door to our classroom opened with a loud noise and we thought it was Chabashira at first but we were completely betrayed.

"Yo, guys, feelin' nervous, bet ya'?"

With his brazen attitude the leader of Class C, Ryuen Kakeru entered our class. And without any second thought to it, he climbed on the front desk like it was a throne made for him.

"Ryuen? What's the meaning of this?"

Horikita glared at him as did our other classmates.

"Oh, nothing. I just came here to thank that guy over there."

He pointed his index finger at me.

"Huh?"

Everyone, including Horikita, was surprised by it.

"It was because of him that we were able to pass the test easily. Although he sucked my wallet dry, that bastard! I had to pay 50 million private points to that bastard, you know. Kuku."

"50 million?!"

The class went into an uproar.

50 million was a ridiculously huge sum to have, as an individual. It was enough to buy tickets to Class A for two people and they would still have 10 million points remaining.

Horikita put me under her gaze and her gaze showed that she had understood something. The source of all that I had sent her that is.

"Do you think we would believe that?"

It was Ryuen we were talking about. His words weren't to be taken at face value. He is a man of deception and everyone was well aware of that fact.

Ryuen took out his phone and showed a picture that made everyone turn towards me.

In the picture were three men discussing something in the pallet-Ryuen, Katsuragi, and me.

"Well, do ya' have anything to say, Suzune?"

"This photo may have been forged?"

Even after getting such definitive proof, she wasn't backing down.

"It may be. But what about I show you the transaction record?"

Every time when a transaction happened, it was recorded by the school system and it could also be viewed by either the sender or the receiver of the transfer.

This was one thing that couldn't be forged. Ryuen was about to show her the proof when she suddenly sighed dramatically.

"Fine. Yes. Ayanokoji-kun did get all that money from you. But those were my orders."

Our classmates weren't able to follow with their conversation. Neither was Horikita herself. Even in this situation, she was performing brilliantly to cover for me and prevent the class from town into chaos. She has really evolved into a good leader.

"Oye, oye, Suzune? Still planning to defend your lackey, till the end? Aren't ya' a great master?"

Ryuen laughed as if to provoke her.

"But why did you order him to do so?"

"I have no intention and no obligation to tell you that."

She flat-out rejected him.

"I see. How boring." He said before his face twisted in another disgusting grin. "But there is an interesting part left in all this."

He jumped off the desk and walked towards me.

"Ayanokoji, you are gonna get expelled."

I looked at him with a slight motion of my eyes.

"No matter how many times I look, I still hate that face of yours. Well, whatever."

He then again went towards the front.

"Expelled? Ayanokoji-kun?"

The class was shaken.

Everyone in our class was looking at me dreadfully.

Ryuen had just announced that I was going to be expelled. The members of the Ayanokoji Group were almost sweating and even Horikita's composure broke, but for a moment before regaining herself.

"Expelled? How? The results haven't been published yet? How can you say that he is going to be expelled?"

"Who said I was talking about the exam?"

"Then what are you talking about?"

"That bastard beat up a second-year student pretty badly."

"Who?"

"Housen. On that trash site behind the first-year dorms."

Everyone seemed shocked. Housen was well known around the school for his brazen behavior and overwhelming physical strength.

"That's a lie. There is no way Ayanokoji-kun can fight and not to mention one-sidedly beat someone like Housen."

One of the girls spoke from the crowd of the girls.

It is a well-known fact that Housen is a strong guy. Although I might be able to fight decent, there is no way I will be able to fight someone as strong as him. Or so was their perception of me.

Most of my classmates believed her. The ones who were looking at me suspiciously were Horikita and Sudou. At that very place, against that very opponent, they had witnessed something they had never before. They got a glimpse of my true strength. They knew and believed that if I felt like it I would have no problem beating him to a pulp.

Even though Horikita was well aware of this fact, she seemed to be on my side and still trying to cover for me.

"So, how did you know that?"

"I was watching while hiding behind the bush."

"If you were there then, why didn't you stop him?"

"Of course I was scared. That bastard looked so dangerous that I thought I would be killed. Man, talk about a monster." He said with a grin on his face.

Everyone knew that was a lie. But if Ryuen were to say this on his defense then, it would probably sound plausible enough that others wouldn't be able to say anything in return.

"I also have a video, ya' know?"

He took out his phone and with his gaze locked with mine, he showed me the phone.

He was threatening me with that piece of evidence.

"Hey, Ayanokoji, admit that you beat up Housen."

"No, I didn't."

For the first time, I spoke without my gaze breaking off of him. With my eyes, I tried to convey him a message or to be more precise a piece of warning: If you show that, you will go down with me.

"Still tryna' play innocent, huh? I have this video, right 'ere. You get that?"

"That can be edited as well."

I could picture a vein bulging out on his temple. It must have gotten on his nerves.

"Fine. I will show ya'-"

Just as he was about to show that video, the door to the classroom opened and Chabashira walked into the class.

"What are you doing? Get back to your class right now."

Demanded Chabashira.

"Tsk."

Clicking his tongue he jumped off the podium.

"You are saved, Ayanokoji. Just for a few hours though."

Laughing to himself, he went out of the class.

Yes, saved. But it was not me who was saved. It was actually him that was saved from expulsion. And he would come to realize this shortly.

However, he was also doomed at the same time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 735 6
It is random reaction fic and nothing You ain't any good if you think me as none good You are creep? Always waiting for cote's stuff? Whatever
Cote One-shots By

Fanfiction

213K 1.9K 26
I write whatever i feel like writing at the moment
23.4K 149 25
In this story this is about mal and ben's love for each other and watch as they go to parties together like ben's cornation, cotillion And they boyfr...
163K 3.1K 26
ANHS students and teachers will reacts to different AUs in this fanfic