SATAN'S CHILD

By LittleRedHen_

If you were hit by a truck and someone or somewhat saved you from dying, what would you do? More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
THE DEAL
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTERS 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
Greetings

CHAPTER SEVEN

274 18 1
By LittleRedHen_

Beep Beep Beep Beep

I can't help but growl about the noise that woke me up from my sweet dream. So to shut the annoying sound, my alarm clock is emitting, I stretched my arms and tried to look for it with my eyes still closed. And my body covered in blanket.

When I reached it after some of my things dropped to the floor, I lazily pick it up and opened my eyes to see what time is it.

"10:30.." I read at the time and pressed the button to shut it up. I didn't bother placing it back from where I pick it up. I just closed my eyes again and tried to sleep.

Then I jolted up when I remembered something. I looked around to see a very familiar room.

My room.

Wait! Wait! Wait! Hold up!

Are you trying to tell me that it's just all a dream!?

The part where V and I went to the forest!? When he entered my body and left me!? When he came back and we both entered a portal to his world!? When I met a young devil boy!? When I met Mark and Queen Hellerity!?

"W-Was it all just a dream?" I asked myself and held my forehead using both of my hands in frustration.

But it felt real!

I looked around my room again still trying to figure out if I'm really in my room. Then something caught my eyes, something resting on my study table.

A flower.

The one that devil boy gave to me.

I smiled. So it wasn't a dream at all! I literally just went to hell!

I picked up the flower and grabbed a book from my mini shelf. I stored the flower between the pages of the book and shut it closed. Now it is sealed. I'm going to keep this forever.

"Jeongguk, honey! Namjoon's waiting for you outside!" A yell from downstairs made me flinched. It's my Mom—oh shit!

I remembered about the excuse I told her when I left! I quickly placed the book back to the shelf and almost fell down the stairs trying to be as fast as I could. Luckily, my mom didn't notice that because if she did, she will be very furious!

"Hey.." I nervously greeted Namjoon-hyung who is leaning on his car with both of his hands in his pocket and his legs crossed.

"Oh hey Gguk!" He greeted back and was going to approach me but he stopped and looked at me confused.

I looked at myself too then back to him. "Why?" I asked.

"Dude! Why are you still on your pajamas!?"

"Oh I just woke up.."

"You're screwed, man. Jin is literally going to murder you.." Namjoon-hyung chuckled causing for his deep dimples to show. I would really love to admire him right now but I am confused.

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"Oh don't tell me you forgot! You are so dead, Jeongguk!" Now Namjoon-hyung's laughing his ass out.

"Why!? What's happening!?" I blurted out.

It took time for Namjoon-hyung to settle down. He breathe in first before spilling the tea. "We were supposed to hang out today, Gguk. Didn't you planned this? You're acting weird.."

"What!?" I exclaimed.

Okay!? What's really happening here!? I don't get it! Where's V? Why am I in my house?

"Gguk, what's happening to you?" Namjoon asked.

I stiffened but ended up shaking my head as a response. He looked at me weirded. So I tried to smile and go on with what he is saying. Hang out.

"I-I'll just prepare." I turned my back but face Namjoon-hyung again. "Wait here.." with that, I left Namjoon-hyung and ran back to my room.

I immediately shut my door closed and leaned my back on it and then breathe out, letting my body fall on my cold floor. What's happening?

I tried not to think about it anymore and just go with the flow. Maybe I'll just talk to V and ask him what's going on. But then....where would I find that son of a devil?

-

"Why are you late!?" Seokjin-hyung blurted as we reached the said meeting place that I planned.

"He took time finding what clothes suits him the best." Namjoon-hyung reasoned out and took his seat beside Seokjin-hyung.

Did I forgot to mention they're dating?

Well now you know.

Seokjin-hyung just twitch his upper lip. "I'm hungry... let's eat.." Hoseok-hyung said while resting his head on the table. I took the seat beside him trying to  act natural. I still don't have a clue how all of this happened.

"Are you okay, Jeongguk? You look pale?" I felt Hoseok-hyung's hand touch my forehead. I was startled that I flinched at his touch.

"Y-Yeah! I'm very much fine, hyung.." I smiled at them.

Seokjin-hyung raised his brows. "Don't start with your 'hyung' 'hyung', Jeongguk! I can clearly remember how you called me 'Jin' back when we were in the hospital! You disrespectful brat!" He smack my head a little too harsh.

I winced and rubbed the spot he hit. "That was just one time, hyung! I'm sorry!"

He just rolled his eyes at me then called the waiter so we can start our day. I don't even get it why we're inside a restaurant. Like duh we have our own. We can just cook something for ourselves. Sigh. Jin-hyung is still glaring at me above his menu, I pouted and he rolled his eyes again. Sigh.

"So...." Hoseok-hyung broke the deafening silence that is lingering at our table.

"So what?" Jin-hyung asked then Namjoon-hyung place a spoonful of what's he's eating in front of Jin-hyung's mouth. Jin-hyung looked at it first then swallowed it whole. Namjoon-hyung took the spoon out of Jin-hyung's mouth then proceed on eating his meal too.

While here I am.

Staring at both of them while they show their love.

I smiled at myself.

They are sooo cutee! I wish I have one soft boyfriend like Namjoon-hyung!

"That's it!" Jin-hyung snapped making some people inside the restaurant look at him too but he's not bothered by their stares. He look at Namjoon-hyung and he glared at the boy who has no clue what's happening. "What did you make him drink before you arrive here? Hmm? Look!" Jin-hyung cupped my face using a hand and squeezed my cheeks making me pout a little. "He's smiling by himself! What did you do, Namjoon??" He accused.

His boyfriend was taken aback at his accusing and quickly lift his arms up as if he was surrendering. "I have nothing to do with that. I promise, love. Cross my heart." He pointed at his chest and made an X mark on it and he smiled like an angel. Well, Namjoon-hyung do look like an angel when he smiles.

Jin-hyung just glared at him again and let go of me. He sat again on his chair and continued eating. We were silent again. Namjoon-hyung trying to persuade his boyfriend, Hobi-hyung focused on his phone while chewing, me? I dunno why I'm here. I need to find V and asked him what's happening.

"Hyung..." I called out making the three of them focused on me. I played with my fork and pasta. "Do you remember that guy at the hospital? The one wearing all black? With long legs? Handsome?" I pointed out.

They all looked at each other with confusion. "Who?" Jin-hyung asked.

"The guy...? You know?" I tried describing V but they all looked at me, weirded.

"Ahhh....the guy who barged in looking for his bunbun?" Namjoon-hyung smirked at me and I rolled my eyes at that.

"Yes! That guy! Have you seen him? Somewhere?"

"No. It's been three days since that accident, Gguk. We didn't see him since then.."

My body froze. I was stuck with my head floating in the universe.

What's that?

Three days?

But I...V and I just went to hell for about half a day! How's that possible?

"Say...you did say you will explain to us what happened after you push us out of the room." Hobi-hyung leaned his face to mine. "Hmm? Jeongguk?"

"I-I uh....y-you know...." I shrugged my shoulders unable to look at Hobi-hyung's eyes. "He was just....checking on me. Hehehe—"

My eyes landed to a certain someone who's currently sitting pretty outside the restaurant. He has a drink in his hand while observing us. Our eyes met and he smiled at me. Like a devil he is. Literally

I got up quickly. My hyungs was surprised by my sudden action. I need an excuse so I could leave them so I pretended I'm checking my watch. "Oh look! It's 12:30! I need to see my nana today. Sorry Hyungs! We'll hang out next time. Byebye!" I smiled at them then ran to the door.

Once I was out, I quickly looked at where I saw V but he was not there anymore. What the...

I looked around to see if I would see him but none. He disappeared. But that didn't stopped me from looking for him so I walked, eyes wondering everywhere, hoping that I will see him. I was at some park now. With kids hovering around, playing. I took off my coat and now I'm holding it by my hand. I'm wearing a white turtleneck sweater that is fitted. My hair is a bit wet and messy too after running and walking.

"Tired?" My heart pounded so hard when someone whispered in my ears. Like so close!

I immediately stepped back and covered my ears. And of course, it was V. "You scared me!"

"Why are you looking for me, bun?" He stood straight with his hands hiding from his back.

"I have some questions I know you're the only one who can answer.."

"Ask it."

<3

Look who's back!!

I'm back!!!

And happiest 24th Birthday to our Jungkook! We love you. Right? Ya'll love him?

And happiest b-day to my sissy too!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 5.1K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
27.7K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
167K 3.8K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad