My brother in law❓

By DarkFlower065

Intouch and Pitchaya families have been friends for quite sometime and decide to get their sons married.. Pet... More

Disclaimer
Wedding????
First date
Little time together
Drive
Beach trip
Ae's Pete
Boyfriend??
Gazebo
Elder brother
Confession
The reality
Father and son
Serious Talk
Call
The first official date!!
A small step forward
Amusement Park
The meeting
Mr. Romeo
Caught
Movie date
A visit to lover's house
Claim
I want Pete!!
Assure
Decision
Trip
Possessive Ae
Mine
Caring Ae
Sulky Pete
Ae, Pete and Tar
Proposal
After party
Chaos
Returning home
Realisation
Engagement
Cute Pete or Naughty Pete???
Concern about Pete
Confrontation
Epilogue
Note

Second date

529 56 18
By DarkFlower065

The clock struck 5.00 and the sound of alarm was resonating through the walls in one of the bedroom in Intouch's house. The youngest son of the family, stirred in his bed and reached his hand to shut the culprit who disturbed his sleep. But then he sat up abruptly realizing why he had planned to get up this early.

He hurried through his morning routine and walked into the kitchen. The servants were already up and performing their duties. Ae had a light breakfast and rushed out of the house. He got into his car and drove out of the premises.

He drove to some distance and then parked his car in front of a small stall selling noodles. He waited patiently for Ohm to leave so that he could follow him. It had been half an hour and Ohm finally drove out. Ae started to follow him maintaining a safe distance so as not to raise suspicion. Ohm arrived at Pitchaya mansion and soon Pete walked out wearing a beautiful off-white turtle neck t-shirt paired with blue jeans. He looked very cute and Ae can't stop himself from admiring.

Pete's POV

I was up at usual time and performed my morning routine. I tried to drag everything taking my time, as if I was mentally trying to delay meeting Ohm. I don't know why but I feel something odd about going out with him. It's not same as Ae.

When I am with Ae, I feel safe, protected and cared. And with Ohm......... I feel scared, worried and also vulnerable. I remember having Ohm visit our house during family gatherings, he was never interested in speaking to anyone, and he would be having that poker face all time. After few days, I learnt to ignore him and spend all the time with Ae.

After Phi got married, I had hardly anyone to speak to so I would call Ae more often and that was how things changed in past few years. I grew more fond of him and would visit his house frequently. I felt comfortable being with him, and more than that, there was this feeling of security.

I ate my breakfast leisurely earning a few glances form Phi. Mae and por thought I was just shy and let it pass. When I was done, Phi asked me if I was fine and I lied. I wanted to tell him about what had happened on the first date but that would have resulted in causing some misunderstanding so I just said that I was nervous. He patted my shoulder and said, "You know you can trust me. If there is anything bothering you then come and talk to me. And please don't rush into this marriage if you are not sure about your feelings."

I don't know why but I felt that Phi knew something about the first date. He had that knowing look on his face that made me feel a little guilty for having lied. I tried to smile and nodded my head in response. He then left for office and I just walked towards the living room trying to pass my time and praying internally to God that Ohm would have some urgent meeting to attend and would call off today's date. My mind wandered to dreamland thinking what I'll do if my wish comes true and then I remembered Ae asking me if I was free. I might text him asking him if we could go out for a drive, it had been long since the last time we went out for drive.

But luck was not on my side, mae walked in informing me that Ohm had arrived and was waiting in his car. Arrrgghhhh!!! That attitude of him, can't he be a little soft? I nodded and got ready to leave. I waved at my mother and walked out of the house towards where the car stood.

I got into the car and occupied the passenger seat and fastened the seat belt. I didn't dare to look at Ohm who would say something that would make me feel low again. He started the engine caringless to spare me a glance. I looked out of window while he drove towards the destination. We soon arrived at the LS mall.

Ohm parked his car and I soon got out of the car. I quickly fished out my cell phone and messaged Ae my location. Then I walked behind Ohm as he made his way inside. He went to buy tickets while I stood there looking around. I saw couples walking hand in hand, laughing and smiling. Somewhere, I felt jealous since I couldn't feel even a tiny bit of this feeling.

I was lost in my imagination when Ohm returned and snapped me out of my thoughts. "Are you done day dreaming? Can we move towards the theater?" He asked snapping his fingers in front of my face. I hummed in response and then followed him like an obedient child. We sat a few rows away from front surrounded by many couples. Again my gloomy self was screaming to me to run away from here. Ohm didn't even bother to get something to eat or drink.

The movie started and I tried to give my full attention to it. Ohm haven't spoken to me anything other than the two questions he had asked me earlier. The movie continued and I was lost in watching it. The movie was half way when Ohm excused himself saying he needed to use restroom. I nodded and diverted my attention back to the screen where it had been glued to earlier.

I sat there watching movie trying to focus on the movie. But everything I did, couldn't keep my anxiety away. I fished out my cell phone to check if Ae had messaged me but he seemed to be busy. He had read my message but didn't reply. Did he go out with someone else? Why am I expecting him to be there for me all the time? I slid my cell phone back into my pocket with slight disappointment.

Minutes passed by and Ohm didn't return. I turned back to look if he was walking back in but there was no sign of him. The movie ended and everyone started to leave. The theater was getting empty and I finally managed to raise myself from my place. I left the seat and walked out glancing around trying to find Ohm but he could not be seen anywhere.

I was walking forward trying to search for him when I bumped into someone. And I made the biggest mistake by not paying attention. The person turned behind and glared at me. The drink he held in his hand was smudged all over his top and he was fuming with anger. I started to apologize to him but nothing I did could help me save from his wrath.

"You little piece of shit! Where are your eyes? Are you blind?" He snarled. "I-I-I am sor-sorry!" I said in a stammering voice. "You think your sorry could repair this damage?" He asked pointing at his top. I gulped realizing that I was doomed. He grabbed me by the collar and was pulling me towards the restroom. "I will teach you a lesson for what you did." He said as he tightened his grip on me. I tried to free myself but he was too strong. I could feel that this person didn't have any good intentions. What have I landed myself into? I tried to reach for my cell phone to call Ae.

I was getting desperate to free myself when a person walking with mask, cap and goggle wearing an over-sized jacket rushed towards us. He collided against the person making him stumble and fall down loosening his grip over me. Then the person in jacket grabbed my wrist and started to run towards the exit. I felt a sense of security in that grip and I could recognize the familiar smell...... Ae!!

Ae's POV

I watched Pete get into Ohm's car. I am sure, Phi wouldn't have complimented him. They drove away and I followed them. They arrived at the LS mall and I hurriedly park my car to follow them. I grabbed the mask, cap and goggle I had kept ready. I slipped into the oversize jacket so that Ohm would not be able to identify me.

The image is used for reference purpose and belongs to the rightful owner

I was about to get out of the car when my cellphone dinged. I fished it out and saw that Pete had messaged me his location. I smiled to myself as I read it. I wanted to pinch his cheeks for having been thoughtful about texting me about his location.

I followed them inside and saw Ohm went to grab the tickets while Pete looked around. His expression changed and was replaced with a gloomy ones. What was he thinking? Did something happened? Did Ohm say anything? I wanted to text him but then Ohm was back and they got into the theater. I waited outside sitting on the bench trying to pass my time while paying attention to the door. It had been quite a while and Ohm walked out of the theater. I watched him intently as he made his way towards the exit.

It strike me like lightening that Pete was alone inside. I wanted to rush inside and be there next to him. I was getting impatient with passage of time as I waited for Pete to emerge out of the room. Finally I could see people walking out and I paid close attention to see him. After a while he walked out scanning the place. I know that he was searching for Phi.

I started to walk towards him but then I saw that he dashed into someone. And then he was apologizing but that fellow grabbed him by collar and was dragging him towards the restroom. My blood started to boil and I rushed towards them. I purposely dashed against him making him fall. I grabbed Pete's wrist and started running towards the exit.

Third person POV

The two boys ran out of the mall making their way towards the parking lot. They finally stopped when they were at a safe distance. "Ae, I am glad you are here." Pete said and hugged Ae who was left frozen in his place. Tingles were running over his body as he felt the warmth of the other person. His heart fluttered as the other had his arms around him. What made him more stunned was, knowing that Pete still identified him even though he had managed to disguise himself.

After a while Pete pulled away a little embarrassed for having acted this way. His heart was beating massively as he hugged Ae. He couldn't understand what he was feeling at present as he felt butterflies in his stomach. He looked down shyly avoiding Ae's gaze.

Ae removed all his accessories and threw them into car and turned to look at Pete. "How did you know that it was me?" Ae asked curiously. "When you held my wrist and ran away from the place, I felt the familiar feeling of being safe that I feel with you. And also your familiar perfume gave it away." Pete said shyly.

Ae moved closer and pinched his cheeks. Pete looked up to see Ae and their eyes met. They were lost staring into each other's eyes. The beautiful moment was interrupted from the ding sound coming from Pete's cellphone. He fished out his cellphone and unlocked the screen that revealed Ohm's message – Something urgent came up, need to go.

Pete sighed and slid the cellphone back into his pocket and looked at Ae who was rubbing his nape as if trying to get rid of the invisible sweat. Pete informed him about Ohm's message and Ae immediately knew that Ohm was hiding something. He just nodded trying to act normal and asked, "Would you like to go for a drive?" A smile spread across Pete's face as he nodded in response.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 2K 40
Pinson Trapped in his own house and made to do things without his consent... Forced to live a life of a slave by his own father... The innocent littl...
1.4K 86 9
Feeling the freedom of his 20s with very few commitments, Perth sorts his way through hookups and casual relationships. While satisfied with his "slu...
127K 7.3K 27
* What if a prank results in two people getting married by chance? Can they deal with the aftermath? Or will they lose their sanity, their patience...
37.4K 2K 52
Aepete Pete, who is transgender, falls in love with his boss, Ae. But Ae doesn't reciprocate his feelings and series of events makes Pete to decide w...