Cheat || Seungjin

By namjoonsstudent2

seungmin's father expects seungmin to be behaviorally and academically perfect in order for his son to succes... More

|
||
|||
IV
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII

V

4K 181 83
By namjoonsstudent2

05
_____
hyunjin stopped midway through the mansion's hallway. the cause of it being silent sniffles heard from seungmin's bedroom. the door was closed yet anybody could hear the faint noises of sobbing.

he hesitated for a while, debating whether he should go in or not.

after a while of arguing with himself, he gave up and immediately twisted the knob of the door for it to swing open.

he didn't know what he expected, but had to admit his heart did skip a beat on seeing seungmin curled up in a corner of his room with a purple blanket thrown on top of his body in attempt for his tears to soak away in its warmth.

at first, he had no idea on how to react. he stood there clueless with his blank expression forming a small frown, but nobody notices that.

it was all silent until seungmin spoke up and said; "w-what do you want hwang?" he tried to sound strict and arrogant but that failed due to the voice crack formed in his voice.

he didn't want hyunjin to be there. he didn't want hyunjin to see him in that state. he didn't want hyunjin to think he was just some crybaby on his first day.

he didn't want anybody to know the weaker side of himself. so he quickly wiped away the tears when hyunjin didn't respond.

his knees were sturdy when he stood up, almost not supporting the balance of his own body but he somehow managed to stand through the soreness of his legs.

"tell my dad i won't make it to dinner." he said. ready to turn away and cry in his bathroom while he was showering,

"wait." hyunjin made him stop in between, or attempted to. seungmin could already feel the tears brimming up his eyes when he heard his voice and immediately ran towards his bathroom, completely ignoring how hyunjin tried to stop him.

guilt. was what hyunjin felt.

and he couldn't even know why. seeing seungmin break down right in front of his eyes was hurtful to him. he was too shocked to even recover from what he felt when he saw seungmin.

all these feelings were sudden and most definitely new to him.

when he heard the shower running in seungmin's bathroom he glanced at the locked door. the sobbing along with the shower water hitting the tiles didn't go unnoticed.

.

seungmin stepped out of the shower with his teary puffed eyes and a towel secured around his waist. his hair was still wet and dripping water on its ends, trailing down to his well defined body.

he glanced around his empty bedroom. finding his closet door kept wide open and an outfit consisting of a baby blue sweater paired with ripped jeans neatly laid down on his bed.

the unexpectedness caught him off guard as he didn't even notice a small note on his bedside table.

when he was reaching out to his phone on the table siding to his bed, only then he noticed the letter.

"wear this outfit and meet me at the gates."
— Hwang Hyunjin

seungmin furrowed his eyebrows together, wondering why hyunjin possibly wanted to meet him outside at this hour.

he peaked through a small corner of his window by pushing aside the curtains only to find pitch black darkness outside. he could almost see his own reflection if it wasn't for the car parked outside.

his vision narrowed towards the vehicle when he spotted hyunjin waiting next to it as he leaned against the vehicle and a small cloud of smoke blowing out his lips.

he scoffed; "of course someone like him smokes."

his eyes landed back on the clothes laid out for him as he scrunched his face on the choice of the outfit. "he can't tell me what to wear. he's just my bodyguard." he thought again.

he ignored the clothes hyunjin had picked and instead changed into a casual oversized black hoodie with a pair of grey sweatpants.

now he debated whether he should go up and confront hyunjin about the note he left.

fuck it.

he sprinted out of his bedroom, fixing his hair on the way down the stairs since his hair was still partially wet.

once he reached the front door to the mansion, his steps gradually decreased.

the cold night breeze swatted through the exposed skin he had, making him shiver and cross his arms in order to form a self hug to gain more warmth.

his lips started to quiver a bit as he started taking slow steps towards the gates.

once he reached, he glanced around trying to find hyunjin and where his car was parked.

as he predicted, the male was in the exact position he saw earlier. leaning against the Mercedes parked outside with additional smoke leaving into the cold breezy air everytime he breathed out.

seungmin took a few steps closer to him, not long after hyunjin whipped his head towards him.

"hey.." seungmin said. his voice still coming out in a whisper as a small cloud of fog came out with every breath he took in the frigid temperature.

hyunjin huffed his breath one last time before dropping the cigarette on the concrete floor and grinding it against the floor until it blew itself out.

"why did you want to meet me here?" seungmin asked; still curious on the males doings.

"get in and i'll explain." hyunjin suggested. he even opened the door to his car for seungmin to enter.

seungmin eyed him weirdly. "i can't. my dad says i have a curfew—"

hyunjin shushed him midway; "i know what your dad said. there's no curfew as long as your with me. besides, i'm your bodyguard anyway."

it was believable enough for seungmin as he didn't question any further and quietly stepped inside the males car.

hyunjin got in the drivers seat after him and soon left the driveway of seungmin's house.

the ride was rather silent. awkwardly silent. none of them spoke nor glanced at each other. it was basically all silent except for the radio playing to fill the awkward silence.

seungmin looked down to his lap and fiddled with his own fingers, not bothering to wherever hyunjin was taking him.

"why did you not wear the outfit i kept for you?" hyunjin asked. his eyes not taken off of the road in front.

"i didn't want to." seungmin simply replied. "your just my bodyguard. you can't tell me what to wear."

"i just thought you'd look cuter in it that's all." hyunjin sighed as the truth came out of his mouth. "it's fine though. i'm not forcing you into it."

seungmin stopped fiddling with his fingers and now fixed his gaze towards hyunjin. "i look cute in everything."

hyunjin couldn't help but let out a breathy chuckle on the males words. he couldn't even deny it

"what are you laughing about?"

"nothing. now stop talking, i have to focus on the road."

seungmin turned away from hyunjin and glanced back to his lap. it took a while for him to realize it until he figured how he had just made hyunjin unintentionally laugh.

that was the first time he'd probably said something that wasn't an insult or complain towards him.

a small blush painted across his cheeks making him weirded out on the blood rushing and the pit stirring up in his stomach.

he cleared his throat uncomfortably, sitting up straight and trying to control himself from the little sparkle that lit inside his heart.

"w-where are we going?" he asked, trying to spark up a conversation even if he was just told to shut up a second ago.

"your favorite ice cream cafè." hyunjin replied, now pulling into the parking lot of the cafè seungmin adored.

seungmin knitted his eyebrows in confusion. "why?"

"because i care."
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.6K 1.9K 33
Hwang Hyunjin was born in a rich but homophobic family. When he revealed his sexuality, he was immediately disowned. Hyunjin faced a lot of difficult...
298K 15.9K 43
In which the lonely and invisible Seungmin left a note in his favorite book on the school's library, hoping to make a friend. In which the most popul...
893K 42.4K 80
*𝔻𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕡𝕪 𝕞𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜. 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕔𝕠𝕡𝕪𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕕* Night guard fall in love with a playboy "Touch me...." ★☆★☆★ ⚠️ ...
12.2K 361 29
♧♧♧♧♧ Jeongin moved to a new city, meaning a new school. He made his best attempt to stay away from people because he thought he "didn't fit in." He...