✾𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞...

Novellafanfics által

𝘈 𝘛𝘰𝘬𝘺𝘰 𝘙𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘹 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤 Shiori Hanma (which is YOU in the... Több

✾One-Reincarnation❃
✾Two-Problems✾
✾Three-Open up✾
✾Four-Change the storyline✾
✾Five-Let's make a deal✾
✾Six-Shinichiro Sano✾
✾Seven-First Generation✾
✾Eight-Change of Plans✾
✾Nine-Lies✾
✾Ten-Family✾
✾11-Black Dragon's Gemstone✾
✾Twelve-Fight Back✾
✾Thirteen-Izana Kurokawa✾
✾Fourteenth-Playdate✾
✾Fifteen-Special✾
✾Sixteen-This is all for Shuji✾
✾Seventeen-Ice Cream✾
✾Eighteen-Going off course✾
✾Nineteen-Burdens✾
✾Twenty-Enough is Enough✾
✾Twenty One-Next plan✾
Clarifications And Questions
✾Twenty two-Kokonoi Hajime✾
✾Twenty Three-Same but different ✾
✾Twenty Four-Shopping time✾
✾Twenty Five-Favorite Color✾
✾Twenty Six-Comfort the relatable✾
✾Twenty Seven-The girl meets the Clown✾
✾Twenty Eight-Dreams✾
✾Twenty Nine-The Queen tricks the Clown✾
✾Thirty-The 1st division ✾
✾Thirty One- Acknowledge✾
✾Thirty Two-Stranger Danger✾
✾Thirty Three-Brother's care✾
✾Thirty Five-Twist of Fate✾
✾Thirty Six-Foreboding✾
✾Thirty Seven-Sudden Visit✾
✾Thirty Eight-6th Squad Captain ✾
✾Thirty Nine-Unfortunate✾
✾Forty-Next Arc✾
✾Forty One-3rd Squad Captain ✾
✾Forty Two-Sudden Change✾
✾Forty Three-An old Story✾
✾Forty Four- Bitter tongue ✾
✾Fourty Five-The tiger and the snake✾
✾Fourty Six-Saving Baji✾
✾Fourty Seven-Save Baji II✾
✾Fourty Eight-Fireworks✾
✾Fourty Nine-Outcome✾
✾Fifty-Date with Baji Keisuke✾
✾Fifty One-Same goal different ending✾
✾Fifty Two-Plead to save✾
✾Fifty Three-Men in Black✾
✾Fifty Four-Your Last Smile✾
✾Fifty Five-The cake to your heart✾
✾Fifty Six-Things will get better✾
✾Fifty Seven-The past he keeps✾
✾Fifty Eight-Reunion✾
✾59.1-Shiba Siblings✾
✾59(Full) - It's been so long✾
✾Sixty-The Truth within the Secret✾
✾Sixty One-Is your help genuine?✾
❖Bonus Chapter - Bonten AU❖
❖Bonus chapter(2)-Bonten AU❖
✾Sixty Two-Suspicion✾
✾Sixty Three-Saved but...✾
✾Sixty Four-What about you?!✾
✾Sixty Five-Christmas Amends✾
✾Sixty Six-Wish✾
✾Sixty Seven-Meet up with Koko✾
✾Sixty Eight-Admit✾
✾Sixty Nine-New Future?✾
✾Seventy✾
✾Seventy One-What lies ahead✾
✾Seventy-two Surprise✾
✾Seventy Three-I'm here✾
✾Bonus Chapter (1)✾
✾Seventy Four-She chose...✾
✾Seventy Five-Scared to love✾
✾Seventy Six-Broken promise✾
✾Seventy Seven-His Queen✾
✾Seventy Eight✾
✾Seventy Nine - To you I hate/love✾
✾Eighty-Behind it all✾
✾Eighty one✾

✾Thirty Four-Unforseen✾

16.6K 1.1K 623
Novellafanfics által

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

Date: July 22, 2005

You were inside your bedroom, anxiously waiting for Tadashi's call if he succeeded in saving the girl or not. Shuji forbids you from going outside this time of the night ever since what happened yesterday. You frantically waited for Tadashi to call you. Until a few minutes or so, your phone started ringing.

You hastily picked up your phone from your bed and answer the call. "How did it go?" You immediately ask. "It went well. The police were able to save her before those guys started unzipping their pants. She only got beaten up and have some wounds over her body." Tadashi stated as you let out a sigh of relief, knowing that the girl didn't get raped.

"But..." Tadashi continued, "Pah-chin's buddy and his family are in critical health..." You paused for a moment. You completely forgot that it wasn't only Pah-chin's buddy and his girlfriend who were in danger, but so as his buddy's family. You scratch your head in frustration as you furrowed your brows. Now you feel even more guilty than before. "Thanks, Tada. Sorry that I couldn't come with you." You apologized, only gaining a chuckle from Tada on the other line of the call.

"It's fine, Shi-chan. It's the least I could do." He assured you as you hummed in response. "Let's talk tomorrow in school, it's already late, and your butler might be getting worried." You chuckled while remembering a memory of Tada getting scolded by his butler for coming back home from a fight. Tadashi chuckled as hummed in agreement, then soon ended the call.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

-Lunchtime-

Date: August 4, 2005

"I feel like I've known you from somewhere, Shiori-chan." Emma pointed out as she playfully pointed one of her chopsticks at you. You almost choked on your food as she said that. You were able to maintain your composer and kept your facade like usual. "Eh? Really?" You pretended to be shocked with a hint of curiosity in your eyes. Kazaye was absent due to some family issues, and Tadashi got called by Mikey out of nowhere, who was yelling his name outside the campus a few hours ago.

"Yeah, I thought your name sounded familiar when we first met, but I can't remember," Emma said as she tries to remember something from the past that she might have forgotten. "Are you sure, Emma-chan? Cuz I'm pretty positive that we only know each other for one year." You said before you started munching on the food you have from your bento. "Mmm...your probably right..." She mumbled still doubting whether she has met you before or not.

The two of you continued eating on your Bentos when Emma suddenly remembered something. "Ne,Shiori-chan! My brother, Mikey, and some of his friends wanted to meet you-" "Sorry, Emma-chan! I suddenly remembered something important!" You immediately closed your bento and stood up from the school bench. "See ya later!" You waved your hand at Emma as you pretended to run inside the school lobby.

"S-See ya later..." She waved her hand at you in confusion. 'That was another close call...' You thought to yourself a bit relieved. You know Emma is a bit suspicious about you, most likely because she has once heard of you from her dead brother. But she was still wasn't sure. There was one time she invited you over to her house for dinner, but you declined. And another time when she suddenly called Mikey and Draken to school just to meet you, but you stealthily hid inside your locker with Tadashi's help and left the school by the time they were all gone.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

-After School-

-TreeHouse-

"So, you're saying that on August 3rd, which is tomorrow, Shuji nii-chan won't be participating in the fight?" Tadashi asks you again for clarification as he crossed his legs while sitting on the red bean bag chair.

"Yes, since Onii-chan and some other gangs members left Moebius None of them will get involved in the fight. Osanai got stabbed my Pah-chin, which resulted in Pah-chin getting arrested that happened a few days ago. Toman almost got divided into two, because of Mikey's and Draken's fight after Pah-chin got arrested. But Takemichi was able to change it all and was able to stop Toman from dividing. Although Peh-yan will betray Toman, he'll come back just like in the original storyline." You stated as you twirl some locks of your hair by your index finger.

"So...? Do we still have to do something about it?" Tadashi raises his brow at you as he places his head on his palm. "Nope. For tomorrow, Moebius is more at a disadvantage than the original storyline. There's a possibility that they might cower and run or fight till the end." You explained, "But what about Draken? Didn't you say that he would get stabbed?" He asks in a concerned tone.

"Yes, he will get stabbed. But don't worry, even if he got stabbed, he won't die because of Takemichi. So consider tomorrow your day off and take some rest." You calmly said, then sighed as you rest your head on the comfy pillow your embracing. Gaining a wary expression from Tadashi. "Your awfully calm about this." He said, "I've been stressed out for the last few days, okay? Let me take a break every once in a while." You sighed as you slouched down on the blue bean bag chair whil embracing on the soft pillow.

But you weren't wrong though. It's obvious that Moebius would be at a disadvantage since Shuji left the gang with most of the members along with him. Even if Draken got stabbed, he will still live nonetheless. But there is a higher possibility that he won't get stabbed in this current timeline.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Date: August 3, 2005

-Your House-

Tonight was finally the night that Moebius and Toman will begin their brawl. You and Shuji were both at home, so there was nothing to worry about. Until exactly 8:00, while you were taking a shower, Shuji secretly left the house and locked the front door, including the back door, as he takes the keys with him. As soon as you got out of the bathroom, you noticed that he was gone. That's when your mind started escalating.

You were starting to panic while thinking that Shuji might have gone to the festival and sided with Moebius again. You kept calling him on his cellphone, but he didn't answer. You kept cursing underneath your breathe as you hurriedly changed into some pants, T-shirt, and a jacket. You quickly picked up some things that might become useful to you and placed them inside your backpack as you were done putting on your black sneakers.

You headed over the door and tried twisting the doorknob for it to open, but it was locked. You went to the back door, but it was also locked. You're pissed even more. You tried calling Tada for help on your phone, but he didn't answer as well. You tried calling him again, but he still didn't answer.

Well, it was because he fell asleep since you did tell him yesterday that it would be his day off today. So he took this opportunity to get a goodnight's sleep.

'Ugh! Dammit all!' You cursed inside your head. You thought of breaking the door, but that wouldn't be good. So you went upstairs, then opened the door to your bedroom and opened up the window. You looked down to see if you can manage to jump without spraining your ankle. Guess what, you are highly wrong. Your house literally has two floors, and it's too high up for you to jump without getting hurt. Then, you popped out an idea inside your head.

Your blanket was too short for you to use, so you rummaged through the laundry basket and used some of your T-shirts, including Shuji's. You made sure that you would tie every end of it very tightly, so you won't fall. First, you tied it to your bed, then wrapped the end of it around your waist.

You took a moment to breathe some air before you were about to make this crazy stunt. Your legs were shaking, but you have no choice to push yourself through the fear as you slowly came down your window. Just as you expected, the bed move due to your weight being pulled down by gravity also causing you to start falling. The bed stopped moving as it hit a corner of your room, causing you to stop falling, and was now hanging outside your house.

You slowly opened your eyes, only to see yourself gripping on the so-called rope tightly and was already near the ground. "Phew..." You sighed in relief as you wiped the sweat from your face. You untied the rope from your waist and hurriedly sprinted your way, heading to the festival where Moebius's and Toman's fight will begin.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

(Your P.O.V.)

Hah...Hah... I should have joined the track and field club...

I took a short break under a tree right near the festival. it was full of people than I imagined it would be. As I regain my breathing, I slowly got up and started looking for Shuji. There were a lot of people already entering the festival, mostly wearing Kimonos for the occasion. "Sorry to kept you waiting!"

This voice... I turned my head around to see the owner. I saw a familiar blonde girl along with a peachy-haired girl wearing a Kimono together. Beside them were two guys. The other one was tall with a dragon tattoo on the side of his head down to his neck. While the other one was shorter than him, wearing a Love and Peace T-shirt. I stealthily hid behind a food stall that was beside me and proceeded to walk away secretly.

At this time, Kiyomasa and his minions might be meeting up with that Moebius member just like in the anime. If I remember correctly, they were in front of a shrine surrounded by trees. Right near the urban forest of the city. I kept walking as I was stuck in deep thought, then soon, I got an idea.

I took out the video camera that my dad gifted to me last year for Christmas. I asked one of the store vendors if there is a Shrine near to this place. "Yeah, there is one. There's a little pathway heading there and you just went past it." He pointed at the rocky pathway behind me that was a meter away. I bowed and showed him my thanks before I went to the pathway.

It was dark and quiet on my way there and worse of all, It started raining. I didn't exactly walk down the pathway since I would easily be seen if I were to do it. Instead, I walked outside it. The pathway was surrounded by trees on each side. So, I walked underneath the trees that make it harder for people to see me, because of the dark and the bushes that would hide my figure. And it also prevents me from getting too wet from of the rain.

The further I walked down the path, I saw a group of men standing in front of a shrine. As expected, Kiyomasa and his minions were there, talking with a Moebius member. I carefully hid under the pile of bushes and placed my video camera at a right angle before I start to record the whole thing. Although my camera isn't waterproof, at least I can get the chance to record their scheme in case of emergencies. Besides, it's also covered by the bush above it when I pushed it further out to get the right angle.

Then, for a brief moment, I heard some steady footsteps. I looked to my left, and it was none other than Takemichi. He was hiding behind the Shrine's entrance as he eavesdrops on the conversation between Kiyomasa and the Moebius member. "Are you prepared?" The Moebius member asked as he lent out a wooden rectangular box that has a knife inside it. Kiyomasa grabs it from his hands and said, "Yeah."

He opened it up, revealing the knife inside it. The sharp blade of the knife was clear as raindrops started falling into its body of steel. "I lost everything because of him." Kiyomasa started as his eyes still focused on the rough steel on his hands. I let the recording continue as I hid beneath the bushes, not to be seen by anyone.

I took a glance over to Takemichi, who was still hiding behind the pole. But behind him was one of Kiyomasa's underlings, tiptoeing his way towards Takemichi. I want to help, but if I do, my cover would be blown, and the plan I made just a while ago would mess up!

Takemichi got dragged by the hair from one of Kiyomasa's underlings as he shouts, "Look what I found!" Takemichi tried to escape from his grasps and yelled at him to let go. I'm sorry Takemichi...I promise I'll make it up to you in the future...I bit my lip, trying to restrain myself from having any second thoughts. Takemichi got thrown on the ground as Kiyomasa looks down on him like a pile of dirt. "Why are you trying to kill Draken-kun?" Takemichi questioned Kiyomasa, desperate for an answer.

Kiyomasa yelled his name as Takemichi's shoulders flinched. Then, a smug smile formed on Kiyomasa's face as he ordered Takemichi to buy him a coke. He was mocking him, all of them were mocking him. They all started chuckling and making fun of me as they kept ordering him what to do like their own slave. Then, Takemichi suddenly knelt down and apologized to them as he trembles in fear. This is a bit too painful to watch...

They all laughed at his weak and pathetic state. They were the ones who hold power, and Takemichi is nothing but a mere slave that needs to follow their orders. My chest suddenly tightened just by the sight of them mocking him and looking down at him. Seriously his just a kid...what did he even do wrong like the others..?

Then, Kiyomasa ordered one of his underlings to get duct tape. They tied the duct tape all over Takemichi's body, including his mouth as his voice muffled because of it. Kiyomasa steps on his face with a scowled expression.

"Your eyes." He started, "I hate it. You don't understand a damn thing." He presses his foot harder on Takemichi's face. "Once this is over, I will blame everything on you." He seethed, "Just lay there like a caterpillar. You scum!" He said before he started to leave with the rest of his minions.

They all chuckled their way out of the Shrine, leaving Takemichi on the ground. Tied up with duct tape as the drops of rain befalls him. It was sad to look at. I wanted to help him, I really do.  But not right now, it's not the perfect time yet. Then, someone called out his name. It was his girlfriend, Hina. She ran towards him despite the heavy rain as it soaked her and her kimono wet. "Takemichi-kun! What is this? What happened?" She was deeply worried as she knelt on her knees, trying to remove the duct tape around his body and mouth.

She gently placed Takemichi's head on her lap as she carefully removes the duct tape on his mouth. Then, gently lay his head on the ground to make eye contact. "Sorry for leaving you alone like that." He apologized as Hina let out an "Eh?" for uncertainty. "I'm so pathetic..." He started in a shaky tone of his voice. This is the part when he starts looking down on himself again... He started talking about how weak he is and even compared his useless self to Draken and Mikey.

Saying how he kept trying his best no matter how exhausting it can be, but still continued. He thought he could save everyone if he just tried and never give up. But he was weak and pathetic as he shouted in rage and sorrow. His tears started showing in his eyes as he yells at Hina to leave him alone because he doesn't want her to see this pathetic state of him.

He kept rambling on how useless he is and almost started giving up. Then, Hina's lips gently touched his.

AAAAAAAHHH! I ACTUALLY GOT TO SEE IT FIRSTHAND! I could feel the hotness around my cheeks as I watched Hina kissing him. It was their first kiss! to think I actually got the chance to see it with my own two eyes! AAAAAAAH!

Takemichi was bewildered by Hina's actions and asked her, "Why."
She said in response, "I give it to you because you're special to me. You're not Draken-kun nor Mikey-kun." She said with a genuine smile on her face as she faces the eyes of the man she loves. "You are you. You would shed tears for others, and you would worry about others from the bottom of your heart." She stated with certainty, no lies were detected from her words. "You're Takemichi-kun. There is no other guy as cool as you."

Now I'm starting to get jealous for being single in my past life...

Those encouraging words from Hina made Takemichi teared up.  He felt so lucky to date a girl like her and wanted to protect her even more. He started sobbing in tears like a baby as the droplets from the rain continue to fall. To others, it might be a pitiful and laughable scene but to me...

It's something that's worth memorable in my life.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Soon, Takemichi thanked Hina before he started looking for Draken. Hina also left after a couple of minutes, and I was finally alone. I stopped the recording on my camera and immediately scanned the video then, searched for the scene when Kiyomasa and that Moebius member were talking.

I played the video and listened to its recording. Their voices can still be heard, despite the sound of the rain washing down on us. I paused the video and placed my camera inside my backpack.

The fight is going to happen at a parking lot. There was a narrow staircase right ahead of me that would lead down the area. It was still raining, so I had no other choice but to carefully walked down the narrowed rocky staircase. As I walked down, I could see Mitsuya and Takemichi running, looking for Draken.

"Shit..!"

A/N: Next chapter will be posted after 6 hours. (๑•ᴗ•๑)♡

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

303K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
536K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
368K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
267K 11.2K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။