Art stuff/Randomness book

By CocoCandy13

wArNiNg: random sh*t ahead More

First off, HIYA!!
Fluttercord
Adopt for Dragonbite15
Vent Art
Goretober Day 1
Goretober Day 2
Goretober Day 3
Goretober Day 4
Goretober Day 5
Goretober Day 6
Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure AU
Trans Visibility Day
Happy Easter!!
Art from my fanfic
Coincidence? i ThInK nOt-
Sample of The Bartender
Yet another sample
First Batch of Requests- Icons!
HAPPY PRIDE!
Malec Stuff
Then And Now
20 Years.
Fun With Picrew
Nearly Every Fandom Has Them...
Merry Christmas
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Long Time No See (update/rant)

28 2 21
By CocoCandy13

Hi guys! I wanted to do this little update just to let you all know that I am not dead (physically). 

Sorry for not really being here- and before you go and say 'you don't need to say sorry' (thank you <3), I feel obligated to say sorry because I promised to not randomly leave, and boy that's going well!- I am trying to be better about getting online.

I don't truly understand what's been going on but i might be getting somewhere... i think.

RANT (you don't have to read this unless you want to read about me wallowing in my sorrows cause I complain too much to only one of my friends and they are getting annoyed with me)

[SWEARING AHEAD 13+]

Alright so I have officially self-diagnosed for depression (yay) and I don't fucking know what to do about it. I don't want to talk to my parents about it because they already worry plenty with me being a teenager and expecting me to do illegal drugs and steal cars (if you do that, cool {my family is LDS so.. yeah i don't think I need to say more}).

If you all have read my updated bio you will see that I am trying different labels to see what feels right and so far, panromantic-asexual is sounding alright to me. I have yet to date so we'll see. That's another thing, I have tried subtly telling my mom i will not have sex ever by saying that i'm never having a kid (I am trying to get the COVID vaccine but she wont let me cause my kids might be affected = . =) and ya know what she said? "Birth-control pills don't always work". I nearly bitch slapped her. 

But I can't blame her because I haven't told her directly. At first I thought I was simply heteromantic-asexual but that didn't click and then I looked up pansexuality and my mind was like well i'll be damned that kinda fits. So yippee I guess.

As I said earlier, I self-diagnosed with depression but I keep self guessing myself because I truly don't have a hard life (I honestly feel ashamed for typing this). I mean, yeah I was lonely as fuck over the summer but that doesn't cause depression right...?

wait-

ah never mind I'll figure it out later.

ANYWAYS.

Thank you for reading, you can leave a comment if you wish <3

Special shoutout to Vivziepop and the Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss crew for helping me realize what asexuality and pansexuality is <3 <3 <3

I love you guys, all ya'll are amazing hoomans, aliens, and rats in trench coats.

Make sure to drink lots of water, eat plenty of food, and get plenty of rest!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

p.s. here is a little piece of art I did earlier~

First person to comment what it is/what's happening gets their choice of cookie/ice cream/ or cake!!!

k, love ya <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4K 36
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...
135K 3.1K 57
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
73.1K 1.9K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...