PHILTATOS // Foolish X Reader

Per Lillianna1125

THE FALL OF AN EMPIRE BOOK TWO -- Approaching Anoitos' temple again, you opened the door, turning as you step... Més

Beginning Notes
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

Ending Notes

12.2K 742 515
Per Lillianna1125

So. How about that for a cliffhanger, huh.

Anyways, I really hoped you guys enjoyed this one - I've been having a lot of fun with this series so far, and I have big plans for the final installment. Granted, I've got less time to work on it now that I'm in college, but hopefully I'll still be able to keep up the schedule. Either way, I'm sure all of you are most interested in exactly who is going to star in this next one, and I'm pretty excited about it.

A lot of people have asked for a lot of different MCYTs (Punz, Fundy, Purpled, Niki, George). But this one, I could only think of one person that would fit the whole Greco-Roman AU we've got going. It's Callahan. And he's going to be a satyr.

I don't want to spoil it to much though, so that's all you're getting out of me.

See you guys in the next one.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

21.5K 283 35
Your Y/n gold, A twitch streamer. Your famous brother, who is Willlam gold who is best known as Wilbur soot, Askes you to look after his stream while...
93K 2.6K 19
He released a bated breath as the cool stone chilled him and the blue sky calmed his nerves that had been acting up since yesterday. Being outside of...
1M 61.4K 32
PHANTASM SERIES BOOK 2 --- Versailles (proper noun). The argument over the etymology of Versailles tends to privilege the Latin word 'versare', meani...
23.9K 1.1K 36
• BOOK TWO OF THE KAIIDTH SERIES! ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ - ''You know, I'm kind of against planning things out.'' Dream said bluntly, leaning back to rest his...