Rebirth to Become the Preside...

By chimneyjiminy

Su Ling transmigrated into an ABO novel, and his imaginary male god Gu Liheng was the supporting cannon fodde... More

First of all
chapter 1 ---- rebirth
chapter 2 ----- Allocation
Chapter 4 ----- Male God
Chapter 5 ----- Mutual flattery
Chapter 6 ----- Sever ties
Chapter 7 ----- Boss
Chapter 8 ----- Going to school
Chapter 9 ----- Childish behaviour
Chapter 10 ----- Living together
Chapter 11 ----- Clumsy
Chapter 12 ----- Affinity
Chapter 13 ----- Going to the hospital
Chapter 14 ----- Friend
Chapter 15 ----- Interview
Chapter 16 ---- News
Chapter 17 ---- Help
Chapter 18 ------ Going together
Chapter 19 ----- Congratulations
Chapter 20 ----- Setting out
Chapter 21 ----- Staying for the night
Chapter 22 ----- Investigation
Chapter 23 ----- Clue
Chapter 24 ------ Rebirth
Chapter 25 ------ Confession
Chapter 26 ----- Xian Mo Yu
Chapter 27 ------ Communicate
Chapter 28 ----- Return
Chapter 29 ------ Condition
Chapter 30 ----- Comfort
Chapter 31 ----- Examine
Chapter 32 ----- Harvest
Chapter 33 ----- Invitation 1
Chapter 33 ----- Invitation 2
Chapter 34 ------ Susceptibility period 1
Chapter 34 ----- Susceptibility period 2
Chapter 35 ----- Registration
Chapter 36 ----- Valid reason
Chapter 37 ----- Poisoned
Chapter 38 ----- Auction
Chapter 39 ----- Saying differently from the heart
Chapter 40 ----- Nightshade
Chapter 41 ----- Indecisive
Chapter 42 ----- Misunderstanding 1
Chapter 42 ----- Misunderstanding 2
Chapter 43 ----- Vomit blood 1
Chapter 43 ----- Vomit blood 2
Chapter 44 ---- Dance 1
Chapter 44 ---- Dance 2
Chapter 45 ----- Lovers
Chapter 46 ----- Temporary marking
Chapter 47 ----- Solution
Chapter 48 ----- Staying in the association building
Chapter 49 ----- Talk
Chapter 50 ----- Effectiveness
Chapter 51 ------- Research result
Chapter 52 ------- Reunion
Chapter 53 ------ Gift
Chapter 54 ------- LΓ³ng Mo TΓ©ng
Chapter 55 ------ Investigation
Chapter 56 ------ Research
Chapter 57 ----- Earn money
Chapter 58 ----- Experiment
Chapter 59 - Returning to the villa
Chapter 60 - Debut appearance
Chapter 61 - It's Son
Chapter 62 - Investigation
Chapter 63 - Vine liquid
Chapter 64 - Rehearsal
Chapter 65 - Apology
Chapter 66 - Identity
Chapter 67 - Coma
Chapter 68 - Fully recovered
Chapter 69 - Can sell with substitution 1
Chapter 69 - Can sell with substitution 2
Chapter 70 - Growth liquid
Chapter 71 - Theme park
Chapter 72 - Conditions
Chapter 73 - Caught
Chapter 74 - Spoilerish title
Chapter 75 - Reopening
Chapter 76 - Popular
Chapter 77 - Getting the certificate
Chapter 78 - Making a claim
Chapter 79 - Exchange
Chapter 80 - Tracking down
Chapter 81 - Caught
Chapter 82 - The wedding
Chapter 83 - Vacation
Chapter 84 - Honeymoon
Chapter 85 - Exchange
Chapter 86 - Giving birth
Chapter 87 - The End
Untitled

Chapter 3 ----- Leaving home

2.7K 136 2
By chimneyjiminy

Su Ling gave a quick and firm refusal causing Father Su's expression to darken instantly.

Zhao Han looked at Su Ling like an insensible child and spoke softly.

"Your father is doing this for your own good. If you don't apply for system allocation now and wait until the graduation period, there will be more Omega applying. Then you will have a lesser chance of being paired with an excellent Alpha."

Su Ling was unimpressed, "It doesn't matter."

Father Su snorted loudly, "After your 18th birthday, the government will no longer give you the Omega subsidies. If you are not getting married, can you support yourself?"

Su Ling raised an eyebrow, "So, the reason you want me to get married was because you were worried that you will have to support me instead?"

Father Su looked at him in surprise. This was not like what his eldest son will usually say, his eldest son always listened to him, without asking questions. He replied with a straight face, "The Su Family can afford to support you, but we cannot be laughed at just because you can't marry."

Su Ling was speechless, "I am only 18 years old and still very young."

Zhao Han: "Your father didn't mean that. 18 years old is indeed very young. Originally, it's fine if you didn't want to get married, but you didn't even have a suitor. This... will inevitably make people gossip."

Su Ling: "..."

Under normal circumstances, if you have a bunch of suitors at the age of 18, won't your legs be broken?

Father Su: "The Su Family won't support useless people, if you can't go to the university, you have to get married!"

Su Ling felt that Father Su is super old fashioned, replied, "I will go to the university."

Su Ling said with confidence, but the fact was he is not entirely sure. After all, he does not understand how is the exam here, but there are no better ways.

Father Su obviously doesn't believe him, his face showing a furious expression, "Don't think about delaying time, I've seen too many of such tricks. Do you want to wait until it's too late, then gets married to someone with poor conditions? You want to let the Su Family be ridiculed from your birth to your marriage?"

Father Su stood up suddenly, "If you don't agree, don't tell anyone that you are my son!"

Father Su angrily strode out of the living room, while Zhao Han's face showing obvious joy, she looked at Su Ling, "You, why are you so disobedient? Your father is doing this for your own good!"

Su Ling's eyelids were slightly lifted, his expression a bit cold, "Really now? When Su Ao is 18, you will also make him apply for system matching?"

Su Ao jumped up, "I will not! I am not you, I will be admitted to the university."

Su Ling's mouth twitched, "Your mother said that making me apply for system matching is for my own good. Since it is a good thing, why are you rejecting it?"

Su Ao sneered, "You can't get into university and don't have any suitors. This is, of course, the best choice for you! Which Alpha with good conditions won't go to university?"

Su Ling: So, going to university is to find a better marriage partner?

He speechlessly stared at Su Ao prideful look.

Zhao Han turned to Su Ling, "Consider your father's words properly," then she patted Su Ao's shoulder and said, "Go back to you room to read." Zhao Han led Old Second and Third away, so Su Ling returned to his room as well.

The next morning, Su Ling went downstairs with a backpack, while Father Su and the rest were eating breakfast.

Father Su wiped the corners of his mouth and looked at him, "You signed it?"

Su Ling calmly replied, "No."

Father Su frowned sharply. He had an absolute authority at home, and Su Ling's attitude was downright provoking him. In a deep voice, he scolded, "Do you think I was joking yesterday?"

Su Ling raised an eyebrow, "Were you? You know how to joke with me?"

Everyone's expression, including Father Su, changed dramatically. Is this really Su Ling?

Red with anger, Father Su pointed to the door and yelled, "Get out, and don't come back in the future!"

Su Ling followed the flow, walked out from the gate and called a taxi.

The Su Family's living room was quiet for a while. Seeing that Father Su was still furious, Zhao Han soothingly comforted, "Don't be angry, he was injured before this so he may not be sober."

Father Su got even angrier, "Injured? Went to suicide for the sake of a senior, making such a big commotion and letting people made a laughing stock of him?" He slapped the table and said, "When he comes back, I'll teach him. We were too gentle to him before this because he is an Omega!"

...

Su Ling told the driver the address written on the property certificate. The driver confirmed it and drove to the destination. The taxi was fast, and within a quarter of an hour, they reached in front of a luxurious but somewhat deserted shop. Su Ling paid the bill through his personal bracelet, and glanced at the balance of only two thousand, before thanking the driver and got off.

The word 'Tian Ling Fragrance Bar' was made of neon light tube and is dark at the moment. The store has 3 doors, the middle door is a large revolving door while there's a small door on the left and right side of it. At this moment, only the small door on the right is open. Standing by the door was a man with flaxen hair, he looked at Su Ling for a moment, then waved at him.

Su Ling was a little surprised. This man looked younger than he thought. He walked over and asked, "Manager Nalu?"

Nalu laughed, "Just call me Uncle Nalu," he patted Su Ling's shoulder with a sigh, "You have grown so big in a blink of an eye."

"Let's go. We should go in and talk."

Su Ling smiled and followed him into the store. The lobby of the fragrance bar is covered with marble floors, the dome is high, and was hung with gorgeous crystal lamps. There is a curved bar in front, and the sides are deck seats.

Su Ling took a whiff of the faint scent of flowers in the air and thought, if he didn't know in advance where he was going, he would have thought that he went into a typical bar instead. Actually, a fragrance bar and regular bar have some similarities, like they are places for making friends, and they are open at night. However, the drinks in the fragrance bar are mainly floral drinks with aromas, while alcohol was just for fun. These floral beverages are specially made with a spiritual plant's raw material, and only Omega can gather it from the spiritual plants. Su Ling checked a lot of information last night and got a general understanding of the spiritual plant.

The two sat on the front seat, and Nalu's eyes stayed on Su Ling's wrist for a moment. Then he turned to face him, "Don't do stupid things like this in the future."

Su Ling nodded, "Absolutely."

Nalu was very pleased, "You look better than ever before."

Su Ling didn't expect that comment, he asked, "You knew me before this?"

Nalu nodded, "I have been paying attention to you, but according to your mother's request, I didn't disturb you because she was worried that you might get swayed by your father. This arrangement made by your mother for you, your father does not know."

He paused and added, "At that time, their relationship was already frayed."

Su Ling is not surprised, his and Su Ao's age can already explain a lot of things.

"I'm going to break away from the Su family." Su Ling stated, and briefly retold Nalu what happened in the Su Family.

Nalu's face has an angry expression, his lips moved as if he wanted to scold something. But considering Su Ling is here, he didn't do it. He eased his emotions and said, "I agree with your decision. Although the profit in the store is meagre, it's enough for you to enter the university, you..."

He hesitated but still continued to ask, "How is your pheromone now?"

Su Ling shook his nose in disgust, "Smelly."

Nalu was amused by his reaction, "Do you want to apply for a medical major?"

Su Ling shook his head and replied, "No, the spiritual plant major."

In this world, plants are divided into two types, one is a common plant like his previous world, and the other is a spiritual plant. The spiritual plant is divided into 5 levels that is S, A, B, C, and D. S is the highest level; the higher the level, the more intelligent and precious is the spiritual plant. Omega can use their pheromones to establish friendly relations with spiritual plants, allowing them to ask the spiritual plants to provide raw materials such as pollen and petals.
Spiritual plant's raw materials are critical medical materials, at the same time, it can be made into a variety of fragrance products, drinks, perfumes, aromatherapy, and so on. These fragrance products have different effects, and they are very effective for Alpha and Omega. The products can stabilize emotions, and high-grade fragrance products could keep Alpha and Omega in estrus to stay conscious. Fragrant products made of spiritual plant raw materials are good for everyone, no matter young or old. From spiritual plant major, one will be learning about spiritual plant cultivation, raw material collection, fragrance production and more. The reason why Su Ling studied chemistry in his world was to become a perfumer in the future. This spiritual plant major is too suitable for his hobby.

Nalu looked at him, afraid of agitating him, his voice was light, "I know that the spiritual plant profession has always been the most popular with Omega, so it's normal for you to like it."

"But the major has an interview, which you need pheromones to have a certain affinity with a spiritual plant, have you ever think about it?"

Su Ling: "I have considered it. A total of 500 points in 5 written tests and 100 points in the interview, a grand total of 600 points. If one of the tests failed, one could still pass the test as long as the total score is excellent."

Nalu's eyes opened slightly, "You can get 480 points in the written test?"

Su Ling shrugged his shoulders: "Not really, but I will try my best. If I can't pass the exam this year, I'll wait until next year to redo."

The 5 courses of the written test, except biology, the other subjects were elementary for him. Other than that, he read up biology notes last night. Not sure if this body has a good memory skill or other reasons, he can quickly remember the content of the biology course, especially related to spiritual plants.

Nalu smiled and teased, "Little school bully."

Su Ling smiled, "Uncle Nalu, tell me about the store."

Nalu's smile stiffened, and he rubbed his eyebrows.

"After your mother died, there was no supply of B-level or higher spirit powder in the store. Our high-end customer base was lost, and the profit in the store was not very good these years.

He turned open his bracelet, and pulled up a report, then pointed out a fixed large amount of expenditure.

"Grade A spiritual plants that your mother deposited in the insurance company, according to your mother's instructions, has been using the frozen treatment. And every year it requires a high cost, the funds in the store are only enough for daily operations."

Su Ling: "We'll take the spiritual plants back, then you can save money."

Nalu nodded, "But we still need a specialist to take care of the spiritual plants," he frowned. "It's not easy because Grade A spiritual plants are too precious and I don't have any Omega that I'm familiar with. I'm not assured no matter who takes care of the plants."

Su Ling thought for a while, "Maybe I can try?"

The daily care for spiritual plant is relatively simple, all they need is just an Omega to release his/her pheromones to communicate with them, and give them proper nutrition. Su Ling is very curious about the communication with the spiritual plants.

Nalu hesitated for a moment. He had only heard that Su Ling's pheromone was unpleasant, but he had never experienced it in person. After seeing him acting proactively, Nalu thought Su Ling has the confidence, so he nodded, "Alright."

After some discussions, the two of them went to Capital insurance company. After undergoing strict identity verification, the insurance company determined that Su Ling 's identity is correct, and two robust Alpha steadily moved the protective boxes containing 3 spiritual plants from the safe to the VIP room.

The manager looked extremely cautious. He reminded them, "Please check to make sure that everything is correct before taking it away. If there is a problem later, the company will not be responsible."

Su Ling scanned his pupils, verified his fingerprints, and swiped his card in the card slot. After these procedures, the protective box makes a beeping sound. Secretly admiring how hi-tech it was, Su Ling reached out to lift the lid, and both the manager and Nalu spoke nervously at the same time, "Lightly."

Su Ling looked at them and found that not only the two men were excited, but the two security guards were also excited and nervous as well. Su Ling couldn't help being solemn too, he held the lid with both hands and tried to lift it up gently, but it didn't budge. The corner of his mouth twitched, and he exerted some force all of a sudden to quickly open the lid. Instantly, a rich and charming fragrance wafted out, and Su Ling felt refreshed.

"Oh, as expected from a Grade A spiritual plant." One of the security guards sighed.

Su Ling was reveling in the fragrance when he felt a cold and refreshing touch coming from his wrist. He lowered his head and saw a long, slender white petal wrapping around his left wrist that was holding the box, and the tip was protruding inwards along the edge of the gauze bandage. Shocked, he yanked his hand away.

The petals also seemed frightened, it straightened abruptly, and maintained an outward pose, looking out of line with the rest of its body.

"This..." Nalu was surprised.

He hadn't finished his words yet when the manager's communication device rang. Soon, the manager hung up and walked away to open the door respectfully. Standing at the door was a tall man with a straight suit. He was followed by 4 bodyguards in black, projecting an imposing picture.

The man's eyes fell on Su Ling, and an unexpectation flashed through his eyes, "Sorry for this disturbance."

Su Ling smiled, "We meet again. Is there something wrong?"

That is it for today see you tomorrow or day after that
Once again this story is not my
It belongs to right full owner
I am just putting it here so people can read it offline
Bye bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 39 10
baca ajaa, terserah. ga suka ga usah dibacaa Tapi jangan lupa vote. Boleh request mau yg gimna, komen ajaaaa Siapa tau ada yang pengin request bisa c...
149K 339 14
Adult content πŸ”žβš οΈ , smut...😍 read ur own rick βŒβ€ΌοΈ
67.4K 2K 17
Warning: 18+ ABO worldα€€α€­α€― α€‘α€α€Όα€±α€α€Άα€›α€±α€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹ α€…α€­α€α€Ία€€α€°α€Έα€šα€‰α€Ί ficα€œα€±α€Έα€™α€­α€―α€· α€‘α€•α€Όα€„α€Ία€œα€±α€¬α€€α€”α€Ύα€„α€Ία€· များစွာ α€€α€½α€¬α€α€Όα€¬α€Έα€”α€­α€―α€„α€Ία€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹
2.7M 130K 49
when a rich spoiled bad boy Jeon Jung-hoon gets into an encounter with a Muslim girl and they become enemies so he bully her humiliates her and insul...