Hisoka's little sister (Kurap...

By eggnog18

Y/n Morrow. Hisoka Morrow's little sister. She didn't have a very interesting life, until she took the Hunter... More

A/n
Character info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
100 READS SPECIAL!!!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/n
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Thank you!!!
So, fun story

Chapter 17

728 20 0
By eggnog18

Your POV
Kurapika and I are taking a break from the process of doing the job we signed up for, for a bit to go to an arcade. We walk there and when we arrive, there are so many games and prizes and games! I drag Kurapika to a claw machine and attempt to get a stuffed fish. After 16 attempts I still don't have it. I have screamed and shouted a lot though😌. Kurapika pushes me away and does a round. AND HE GETS THE DANG FISH. LIKE BRO HOW THE HECK. He gives me the fish and I name him Bean. We keep going around until we get to a car racing game. Kurapika and I play and I win. I love winning (:< I get to rub it in other peoples faces.
Kurapika Pov
I win Y/N the stuffed fish and hand it to her. She starts to yell at the machine about how she's better then it and then turns to me asking about how I did it. I shrug and we walk around until we find a car racing game. We play and she wins. She looks so cute when she tries to put on a devilish evil face. We play a few more games and then go back to the apartment we rented. We then sit on the couch cuddling and watching a movie. After it's done I kiss her and tell her I'm going to bed. She gets flustered and nods a quick yes.
Your POV
Kurapika kisses me and says he's going to bed I give a nod and I do not get flustered when he kisses me. No. I didn't. I watch another movie before I get into bed. I cuddle up to him and breath a soft goodnight.
(Word count: 289)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 741 32
Shirayuki wakes up in a new world. Without any knowledge of the world she was in, she ends up particapting in the Hunter exam. She looks at herself...
252K 3.8K 22
Well well, it's the consequences of my bad decisions. Took awhile for them to catch-up to me Gon Killua Kurapika Hisoka Illumi Chrollo Feitan [Comple...
199K 5.4K 35
(Y/n) is an assassin for the (L/n) family. She's gone to participate in the Hunter Exams in an attempt to escape her assassin career. It should be a...
379K 9.8K 57
Y/n L/n, was one of the last survivors of the Kurta clan. She was found as a baby and grew up baking with her adopted Mother, becoming a master at ma...