Chapter 15

(Your POV)
It's been about 5 days since Pika started training, and it appears he's a conjurer. He wanted to be an enhancer 😅. He's also has decided he wants to have chains as his weapon. So that's great 😃. I've been practicing with my scythe and may or may not have taken out a  few trees. Rest in pieces. I've been getting stronger with my fire which is good. I can now make it from air and I can make it into a Phoenix which I control. I named her Blaze because I couldn't think of anything else 😤. I just finished my training for today, which was teaching Blaze how to send a burst of flames with a flap of her wings. Yes, she is a living thing that I can create and make disappear. She keeps all her memories though.

I should probably feed her

I should probably feed her... I just don't know how Pika and his teacher will react... I walk out from my training clearing and walk over to the boys with Blaze sitting on my head. Pikas feeling chains and training with them... eating them... 😐 he looks over at me with one halfway in his mouth a says "You have something on your head" which came out as 'ou ave omting on or ed' I laugh a little and answer "it might be easier to talk if you took that chain outof your mouth" he seems to remember he actually has one in his mouth. "Hehe sorry" he says rubbing the back of his head. "But seriously what's on your head?" I pick up Blaze "this is my pheonix, Blaze. She's a blue fire pheonix. Cause normal fire is to cold." He looks confused and says "but actually normal fire is hot-" "not in Blazes case, mister know it all. She Burns at about 10,000 degrees Fahrenheit" I say proudly looking at her. He looks astonished "10,000?! That's hotter than the hotter fire ever made!" (It's true, look it up) I smirk "I know. I only have her out because I need to feed her." Just then Pikas teacher comes back with 8 fish in a stick. He looks over at us "I brought dinner" Pika and I walk towards him and I make a fire to cook the fish on.
(Timeskip brought to you by Killuas cat face~)
Pika has finished training with his teacher and now we're headed back to the building to look for a job. Before we go in I give him a reassuring look. As we walk inside I hear a scitter and see a massive rat. I jump onto Pikas back and his at it. He stumbles a bit but catches himself before he falls. He looks at me "what was that about?" He questions "there was a rat" I say back. "Wait your afraid of rats?" He says trying to hold back his laugh. I glare at him "I am not! There just gross and icky and disgusting." He laughs and walks into the room with me still clinging to his back. The woman looks at us and puts up her finger. "See anything now?" I nod and so does Kurapika. She describes some of the jobs to us and Pika chooses the one that will be in Yorknew City at the time of the auction. We leave and start to walk to the job site. As we're walking I grab Pikas hand. He blushes and gets flustered trying to hide his face. "Awwww Pika you look so cute when you get flustered" I say smiling. That causes his to get even more flustered. I giggle and drag him so that he moves faster. I wonder if he likes me the way I like him....
(Kurapika pov)
She grabbed my hand and I kinda panicked. She also said I look cute when I get flustered which caused me to hide my face even more.
Y/n is amazing... I love her but how do I tell her...
(Word count:663)
(Hey! I'm back! Hehe it's still a short chapter but it's longer than the other short chapters 😅 I would've updated sooner but I was busy. Anyways TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES. EAT FOOD AND WATER AND SLEEP. I APPRECIATE YOU YOU ARE AMAZING. HAVE. A. GREAT. DAY/AFTERNOON/EVENING. ~Author)