Our Eternal Love

By MagicInInk0

Calvin bent down and settled between my thighs and bent my knees upward. He stroked my ankles, calves and the... More

LET'S SEE
EMMA
FIRST DAY
WEEKEND PLANS
SURPRISE! SURPRISE!
CLUBBING
THE AFTER PARTY
AFTER THE WEEKEND
PREP FOR THE TRIP
THE PRIVATE RIDE
SWIM AWAY
TING
MY LIFE
THE BALL
THE BALL PART 2
THE RAYMOND GRAY
THE MORNING AFTER
LA
THE AWAITED KISS
BACK TO NEW YORK
YOU KISSED THE CALVIN SMITH
CALL WITH CALVIN
MINE
'THE GUY'
DATES AND BUTTERFLIES
THE TRUTH
THE FIRST TIME
CALVIN'S POV
CAN'T STOP, WON'T STOP
EMMA COMES CLEAN
CALVIN IS UNEXPECTED
ACCEPT THE FLAWS
THE ALEX INCIDENT
SHE CAN'T DO THIS
THE RESIGNATION LETTER
LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED
I LOVE YOU ❀️
WHAT'S NEXT
BACK TO UNIVERSITY
THE SEARCH BEGINS
IT'S ALL STEAMY
PART TIME JOB
WHAT THE FUCK
SPECIAL NIGHT
COLUMBIA PARTY
MEETING HIS MOM
LET'S ACE IT
TAKE TIME
WORKING OVERTIME
REGRETS
THE BIG MISUNDERSTANDING
IT'S ALL MESSED UP
LOVE ISN'T ENOUGH
SURREAL
THE FRESHER'S
SWAYING
MOVE IN WITH ME
TAKE OFF
THE SIX
THE BEACH DAY
SANDY TOES
THE TALK
TO NEW BEGINNINGS
MI CASA SU CASA
WELCOME TO GERMANY
LOVELOCK
LOVE IS IN THE AIR
AMALFI COAST
ALL OF ME LOVES ALL OF YOU
SENSUAL SCENES
BACK TO BIG APPLE
CONVOCATION DAY
TO LOVE AND TO CHERISH
EPILOGUE

MY PANCAKE

2K 47 0
By MagicInInk0

I was in the kitchen, preparing the batter for pancakes and Calvin was in the living room replying to his e-mails. I didn't know what was Calvin's favourite flavour so I asked him.

" Calvin, what's your favourite flavour?"

" Honestly, it depends on you only but I prefer my blowjob's without condom. I love to feel the heat of your mouth around my dick. " He gave me a wink.

My jaw hung open. How could he turn such a simple question into something like that? He has such a dirty mind. He knew I was talking about pancakes.

"Ewww you've such a dirty mind. Pig."

He just barked out a loud laugh and replied.

" I'm good with whatever you're having."

" Okay. It settled then. I'm making choco-chip pancakes. "

" Cool. Do you need any help? "

" No, I'm good. I'll call you if I need something."

I went back to the kitchen and prepared two huge stacks of choco chip pancakes for the both of us and added a few slices of banana and poured maple syrup on them. I called out to Calvin informing that breakfast was ready.

I set the plates on the kitchen counter and brought two glasses of fresh juice which the house help must've prepared and then settled beside Calvin on the stool.

Calvin sliced a huge portion and took a bite. The moan that followed it had my insides turn to jelly. He's such a turn on even when he's not trying to be one.

"OMG Sophia. I love it. I've never tasted such delicious pancakes in my life and I dine at the finest restaurants. So that's saying something. You've spoiled me for all the ordinary pancakes in the world."

I love when he showers me with compliments.

"Flattery will get you everywhere Mr.Smith. But you don't have to exaggerate too much."

" I'm just speaking facts. I don't need flattery to get anywhere. I'm already where I want to be." He gave me a lovely smile and a blush crept up my face.

I decided to change the topic to know more about his lifestyle.

" What's your favourite food?"

" I like a lot of things but I love my mom's lasagna the most. I really miss it sometimes. No one in the world can make anything close to it. I really miss her. I try to visit her as often as I can but it's still not enough."

" Tell me more about your mom." I wanted to know the woman who raised such a gentleman.

" My mom is the sweetest and kindest lady you'll ever meet. She's always ready to help. She is really wise and I call her sometimes for advice when I have to make a tough decision in life. She is always right. I gifted her a house last year on the outskirts of the city because she likes the peace and silence there. It's huge and has a backyard also. It's perfect for her. She runs a bakery from home only. She is a really good Baker. You have to try her blueberry muffins. You'll love them."

" It would be an honour to meet her someday and have her blueberry muffins."

Calvin went silent for a moment probably thinking about his mother and then spoke

"Anyways, what about you? What's your favourite food ?"

" I looooove pancakes. I love them so much that I can eat them everyday. My dad makes really good pancakes and he also loves them a lot. I think I got it from him. Mom gets really annoyed everytime we make pancakes because she isn't fond of them and feels left out. It's cute."

" I didn't know you love them so much but now I think I'm starting to love your pancakes."

" Oh yeah, I'm so obsessed with them that I've taught them to Emma also. So that she can make them for me whenever I want." I grinned to myself.

" You're a cute little pancake. My pancake." Calvin flicked lightly on my nose.

" What? "

" From now on I'll call you pancake. You're mine and only mine, pancake."

I've never been called anything else except Sophia and Soph. I love that nickname not that I would give him the satisfaction of knowing that. I also love his possessiveness.

After breakfast, we got comfortable on the living room couch and watched a movie and talked some more. We were really getting to know each other and then we had sex again on the couch. We were fucking like rabbits. I was addicted to it. To him.

I don't know how I went so long without doing it but I'm glad I did. And I'm sure it would not have been so special with anyone else.

It was almost evening now and I had to go back home but I really didn't want to. I could just stay here in his arms all my life.

But I reluctantly got up and went to Calvin's room to change back into my clothes. I didn't pack any clothes because there were no plans of me staying over. So I was going to wear yesterday's dress but Calvin strode inside the room with a bag and handed it me.

It had a really pretty t-shirt dress in it. I had a questioning look on my face and Calvin answered me.

" I had my driver pick a dress for you since you didn't have anything else."

" Thanks but you didn't have to. I could've worn yesterday's dress, I'm going home only."

" But you shouldn't have to. Now go change. I'll wait for you downstairs."

I did as he said and changed in the comfy material and went downstairs.

We went to a long drive before we went to my apartment. Calvin offered to accompany me to my door and I accepted. I was still not ready to say goodbye. I needed a few more minutes with him.

We went to my floor and I opened the door with my keys. But what I saw next left me frozen in my spot.

Some guy was on top of Emma on our living room couch. He was naked down the waist and they both were moaning loudly. After sometime I realised that he was none other than Michele, Calvin's best friend who we met on the night in the club. I'm sure Calvin must've seen it too by now.

When I came back to my senses, I shrieked loudly and turned my back to the scene.

" What the fuck, Emma. Ewwww, not our living room couch."

They both jumped like deer a caught in the headlights and got dressed.

And Calvin was laughing really hard and added "Get a room you too."

I jabbed him in the side. " It's not funny. I need to scrub my eyes until I can remove the scene I just witnessed."

" Sorry Soph. I thought that the two of you would stay at his place for the weekend." Emma was embarrassed but Michele just had a smug smile on his face.

After a while, both Calvin and Michele left the apartment and I gave Emma a stern look. She had a lot of explaining to do.

So what you think is happening between Emma and Michele and how do you like the growing chemistry between Calvin and his pancake 🤭. Follow, like and support our story❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9M 338K 39
Needs editing and will be editing soon Alexis Miller is a 23 year old who is freshly out of college. She was hired right on the spot, when the owner...
1.9M 59.1K 50
Needs to be heavily edited lmao Now, I'm alone with the beast . He stares into my soul causing me to gulp. "You're going to do something for me." He...
4.1K 153 40
"I fucking 𝘰𝘸𝘯 you." He hissed. "You own me in 𝘣𝘦π˜₯ and not in reality!" I insisted on my words. 𝘠𝘦𝘴, π˜ͺ𝘧 𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘣𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦π˜₯ 𝘺𝘰𝘢...