The Invisible Sister (MLB FF)...

By NatashaD2967

Macy Dupain Cheng was the sister of Marinette. But the thing is that she was pretty invisible. Not literally... More

The Origins - part 1
The Origins Part 2
Meeting my new roommate!
Living with an Alien Baby?
Bubbler
Stormy Weather
Bonding as a Family
Bonding as a Family 2
Lady wifi
Visiting the Orphanage
Pharoah
Time Breaker
Mr. Pigeon
Alone in a Cottage
Evilustrator
Roger cop
Confrontation
A/N
Copy Cat
The Mysterious Boy
School Play 1
School Play 2
School Play 3
Kidnapped
A/N
Horrificator
A/N
Dark Blade
A/N (again๐Ÿ˜…)
Gamer
Hiking trip
Animan
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!
(Dating Macy!!) Christmas + New year special
Antibug
Reflekta
Pixelator
Princess Fragrance
A/N
First Date
Volpina

Mime

2.2K 62 18
By NatashaD2967

Macy POV

Shit, shit, shit, shit, SHIT!!

I'm gonna detransform!!! 

I ran faster than light.

I AM SPEED!!

I jumped through my room with the sunroof just in time. I sighed in relief and crashed onto my bed. 

"That was a wild ride. I almost detransformed outside...", I mumbled. 

"Damn right! Be careful next time!!", Mullo scolded. 

"Ugh, shush", I groaned and threw my pillow at her, causing her to fall onto the bed from the force. I let out a small laugh as she found her way out of the squishy sleeping bag and pouted at me. 

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry!", I quickly apologised after I saw she was upset. 

"Good, you should be", She smirked. She was acting!!

I threw another pillow at her. 

"HEY!", She yelled as she got hit again. 

"Stay here, I'm going out to see my adorable son!", I exclaimed with glee and walked out. Mullo, who managed to escape, just rolled her eyes and grabbed her cheese, going to the small dollhouse I had some people custom so that she could sleep.

"Ruu!", I called out and walked down the stairs. 

"Mama!!", Ruu exclaimed and floated towards me. 

Adorable!!!

I took him into my arms and cuddled him, finally finding happiness. I was playing with him for a while when Adrien came out of his room too. 

"Hey Macy!", He treated and walked over. 

"Adrien! are you done with your Chinese homework?", I asked. 

"Yeah, what a pain", He sighed in relief before groaning in frustration. 

"There, there", I patted his back in comfort. I knew he couldn't go against his father's wishes, and this is the way he's trying to reach out to his father. Maybe being the perfect son, might allow him to notice Adrien? 

But this is kind of wrong since Adrien isn't following what his heart wants...

Whatever, I'll leave the final decision to him, I shouldn't meddle in other people's affairs. (A hero is someone who meddles in places where he isn't needed!! I think it goes like that, I forgot the proper words lol!! Does anybody get the reference?)

Suddenly, my phone rang. 

"Hello?", I answered. 

"Macy, we need you to think of lyrics to a duet. An artist is in real need of it. She's also planning to confess to her childhood love, so can you think of a song?", My secretary asked. 

"First of all, cute!! second of all, I have a few in mind, I'll try it out and send a recording over to you. See if she likes it and we'll decide the final one later", I replied, smiling. It's adorable that she wants to confess through singing. I hope he accepts!!

"Alright, thank you. You're a lifesaver!", She quickly thanked me and hung up. 

I giggled a bit at the phone.

"Did something good happen?", Adrien asked as he came with 2 cups of coffee, and Wanya with Ruu's milk. 

"Yeah, I need to send a demo of a duet, romantic song. An artist is planning to confess", I exclaimed, smiling. 

"That's adorable! do you have one in mind?", Adrien asked, just as excited. 

"yeah, but I need a piano accompaniment. I'm better with Guitars than pianos so I might mess up", I sweatdropped. 

"I can play the piano!", Adrien suddenly suggested. I looked up to face him, a bit shocked. 

"Wait, really?", I asked again, just in case. 

"Yeah! I'd love to sing with you!", Adrien smiled brightly. I felt myself smile. 

"Thanks!!", I hugged him in joy. He paused before hugging me back. 

"Anything for my wife~", He smirked. I immediately pulled away and blushed. I'm getting weaker to his charms!

"W-WHO'S YOUR WIFE!!!", I yelled and threw a couch pillow at his face. 

"Ow! your mean Mace!", He exclaimed. Mace is a nickname he came up with after spending so much time with me. 

"too bad, deal with it", I huffed and turned away. We both stayed silent for a bit before laughing together. The huge mansion echoed with our soft, joyful laughter.

//

"Alright, here are the chords and here are your lyrics. Just follow my lead and we should be fine", I smiled as I placed the notes on the stand so that he could see it. I grabbed my guitar and sat on a chair, beside him.

"Okay! shall we begin?", Adrien asked. I nodded and he began playing.

Lyrics and actions during singing. (Actions will be in brackets and italics)

(Edit: Okay, I know this is not the original song, but I couldn't find it. This has the same lyrics so there isn't much difference. Enjoy!)

(As Macy begins singing, she slowly looks up at Adrien, who was focused on playing the keyboard. It was as if she was singing this to him. In reality, she wrote this song after they found each other. She was afraid of love since she was hurt too much)

The day we met
Frozen, I held my breath
Right from the start
I knew that I found a home for my

Heartbeats fast

Colours and promises
How to be brave? (She sings it with her brows furrowed as if actually pondering this question and closes her eyes. Adrien also notices this particular lyric, slightly understanding that this song has something to do with Macy's past)
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone (She looks at Adrien with gentle eyes. When she wrote this lyric, she was referring to how lonely he looked when she first saw him in class and how he became friends with Nino. She saw a piece of her past in him)
All of my doubt
Suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer (They both closed their eyes and sang. Macy couldn't catch Adrien's voice because her's was dominating)

I have died every day waiting for you (As she sang this, she looked straight at Adrien, who still hasn't noticed, with gentle love in her eyes)
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still (Macy was surprised for a minute at how lovely his voice was, but smiled slightly as if saying 'my husband is always amazing')
Beauty in all she is (Adrien looked at Macy and smiled as he said this, causing her to blush and look away. She didn't notice that he was still staring at her, and concentrated on playing the guitar)
I will be brave (Macy's eyes widened as she heard him sing this part. She looked up to see him smiling comfortingly back at her. He will be brave for both of them)
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me (He means this time, he won't let anything come in between the both of them)
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer (They both gazed gently into each other's eyes)

I have died every day waiting for you (They focused on syncing their voice and the instrument, closing their eyes in the process, breaking eye contact)
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

(As the music played, the both of them hummed melodiously, in sync. They were unaware of how magical they sounded together)

One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you (As Macy sang this, she looked straight at Adrien, who stared right back. Love was most definitely present in their eyes, it's just that the other can't see it)
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you (As Adrien joined in, they stared into each other's eyes. All their feelings were out in the open as they simultaneously confessed to one another. Unfortunately, the other didn't pick up the hint since they were focused on conveying their love)
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

(As they played the final moments of the song, they didn't break eye contact. They stared as if lost in their own little world)

"Ahem".

"Huh?!", Macy and Adrien immediately broke eye contact and looked at the door to see Natalie standing there.

"Adrien, your car is here", Natalie informed with a straight face.

"uh, y-yeah! i-i'll be th-there soon!", Adrien exclaimed, stuttering.

"What the heck just happened?!", The both of them exclaimed in their head.

"Uh, i-i have to g-go!", Adrien turned to face Macy who was also red in the face.

"Y-Yeah! th-thanks for h-helping me with this! g-goodbye!", Macy also stuttered and waved as Adrien walked out the door with Natalie. After they both left, she slumped onto the floor.

"WTH!!! I almost kissed Adrien didn't I?!", She thought as alarms went off on her head. She covered her red face with her hands. This confirms it, she was most definitely in love with the blond model boy who managed to snuggle his way through her solid barrier, slowly.

Natalie POV

I was going to pick up Adrien when I heard music playing from the studio. I made my way there to see Adrien and Macy singing and playing together. My eyes widened as flashbacks came through. Gabriel and I used to sing together like that too when we were best friends. But then he fell in love with Emily... and began singing with her instead. She had to admit, she was jealous, but she knew that loving someone means letting them go. So she wished them well and watched from the side. She had almost accepted that she didn't have a chance when Emily left.

Though sad that her best friend had passed away, she knew that an extremely small tiny, greedy piece of her heart, thought about how maybe she could be with Gabriel now. But she immediately felt disgusted towards herself and banished the thought. She then met Adrien. Though he was the son of her crush and his girlfriend, she couldn't bring herself to hate him. In fact, she loved him like he was her own son. It broke her heart to see him disappointed in his father who didn't love him enough, but she knew that Gabriel was dealing with his own problems and struggles.

That's when Gabriel came up with the idea of bringing Emily back by using the Ladybug and Chat noir miraculous. That's when she accepted the fact that he loved Emily more than she thought he did. To go as far as stealing precious jewels and causing an imbalance in the world for her... she didn't stand a chance. So she decided, that if he loved her that much, then she'll help him find his happiness in exchange for hers.

I hope these 2 don't end up the same...

I was awoken from my thoughts when the music stopped. I saw the 2 of them stare into each other's eyes. Yup, they are most definitely in love. I'm happy for Adrien, but I don't know if Gabriel will also feel the same way.

I coughed to draw their attention. They were a blushing mess and I found it rather adorable. They quickly said their goodbyes and parted. Adrien was super red for a bit that I almost laughed.

Macy POV

I went back into the house where Ruu and Wanya were taking their afternoon nap. I then found a flyer on the table. 

Oh yeah, today's the mime performance by Mylene's father! I wonder if Adrien is going...

Though still a bit embarrassed from their earlier moment, I decided to call him and ask. 

"Hello, Adrien?", I called out as he picked up. 

"H-Hey Macy! is something the matter?", Adrien asked. 

"O-oh um, well, I was wondering if you were um, also attending the mime show today?", I stuttered a bit. 

"Yeah, I am! Dad might join too", Adrien exclaimed, excited. 

"Really? that's great! I was thinking of bringing a live camera with me so that Ruu could also see! We can't bring him there since he might interrupt the show or feel bored sitting in one place for so long. I'll tell Wanya to take care of him here", I was just as excited. 

"That's a great idea! Maybe I can pick you up before we leave! We can go together!", Adrien suggested. 

"That would be great, but think of your schedule first. If you are too far and have to make a detour, don't bother. I'll just grab my bike and come over!", I warned from here. 

"Alright!", Adrien chuckled and nodded. 

The conversation ended with that and I informed Wanya about the plan. he agreed and Ruu seemed pretty excited about it. I also called my secretary and informed her to book my seat to the mime next to Adrien. 

I decided to go for a walk outside and bid Ruu and Wanya goodbye. As I was walking, I saw LB heading towards the museum. Why is she going there? Is there an Akuma?

I walked to the side of the house and opened my purse, letting Mullo out. 

"LB went that direction. I think there's an Akuma", I began. 

"So you finally care huh? I thought you'd just wait until it came on the news", Mullo smirked. I rolled my eyes. 

"Just transform me! Mullo, GET SQUEAKY!!!", I commanded as I transformed. I then used my whip and began swinging towards the direction where LB headed. 

When I got there, I saw her just recording a video. Was that Alya's phone? What the heck is she doing?! 

I sighed in annoyance since I transformed for nothing. I thought there was an Akuma!! I was going to go back when a loud bang was heard. I turned to see a police car get yeeted into the sky by a man in a mime suit. 

I quickly strung my Whip into a net, catching the car, letting it bounce off it and land back on the ground. Sabrina's dad got out, panting in fear. I instructed him to run and faced the Akuma. 

LB ran over to me, also getting ready for battle. Well damn, that sure was a strong hit. What the hell did he use for a car to go flying?!

"That looks like... Mylene's dad's hat! huh?... Oh No!!!", LB mumbled underneath her breath. But I heard her. 

Are you f-ing kidding me?!

That guy's supposed to be the star of tonight's show right?! What the hell happened for him to become akumatized?!

Ruu was really excited about the show!! If this Akuma ruin's it, I swear to Satan I'll find Hawkmoth and drag him back to hell with me, even if I have to dig through garbage. 

"Mr Abral?! (I think that's how you pronounce it?) If something is bothering you! we can talk about it!!", LB tried to reason with him. his response was an invisible arrow, shot right between us. 

"Or not...", I trailed as the both of us began dodging his arrows. I mean, I know he's the enemy and all... but wouldn't it have been easier with a gun? You can also fix an 'invisible' aim and get a headshot or something!! This is just so not creative...

LB and I ran in opposite directions. Mime decided to focus on me and kept shooting. I used my whip as a shield and went towards an oncoming car. That car... isn't it the one Adrien left on?!

"Get out of the car and find a safe place to hide! I'll cover you-", I was instructing when My eye's met Adrien's. It reminded me of what happened a few minutes earlier and Kinda threw me off. 

I was brought out of my trance when another shot came my way. I quickly went back to the battle, distracting Mime, so that Adrien could get away. 

As I was distracting him, LB threw her yoyo at his hand, injuring him slightly. He suddenly bent down and began opening an invisible box. He started taking out an...  Invisible Missile?!!

Are you kidding me?!!!

Look I know I said he was being too uncreative... but I didn't say I wanted him to be creative!!! This is just another disadvantage on our side!!

Curse my thoughts!!!

Just as he 'fired', I grabbed LB and lept out of the way, landing on top of her. I quickly got off to see the car behind us, also Adrien's car, blown up!

Are you kidding me?!!

I thought this was supposed to be a kids show?!!

Author-chan: Don't break the fourth wall!

Macy: Fine...

Author-chan: Now, back to you almost dying from an invisible Missile! *Says cheerfully, earning a glare from every character present* *laughs awkwardly and continue's story, not wanting to die by the hands of her characters*

The Mime suddenly did a rope spinning motion and wrapped it around LB and me. We both struggled, trying to get out. 

The Mime started pulling us closer. Oh no! He might get our Miraculous. 

This might be a good time for that Annoying cat to save the day!

Just then, a baton rammed right into Mime's stomach, pushing him away. 

Great timing Cat boy!

"Keep your hands to yourself clown!", Chat exclaimed as he withdrew his baton. He turned to us and smirked, "I've got this!".

"My pleasure Chat!", I smirked and watched him run at Mime, only to bang himself onto some invisible bars. Mime actioned as if locking us in here. 

LB and Chat ran up to the bars and tried to pull at it. 

Really?

I just walked a bit farther and walked all the way forward, not banging on to his rods. 

"Over here paint-face!", I yelled and tried to wrap my whip around him, only to be grabbed by it and flung. 

Not again!

I groaned and sat up. I looked to see LB sigh as Mime walked away. I then noticed him key an invisible car as LB stumbled forward. 

Did the bar's disappear when the car was created? 

Does that mean he can only do one mime at a time?

I watched as he strapped his seatbelt and drove away. Well, at least he knows the rules of driving... He strapped his seatbelt!

Oh who am I kidding, I'm pissed of that he flung me!! I'm definitely gonna get him back for that!!

Wait...

Why is there a strong sense of Deja vu?

I saw Chat run at where the Bars originally were and was about to ram into it when he ended up not meeting anything and just falling on the floor. I was laughing so hard I couldn't get up.

"Stop laughing Mouse!", He exclaimed, making me laugh harder. 

"Hmph! at least I did it!", He pouted. 

"I wish you did, but the bars disappeared when he Mimed the car!", LB exclaimed and swung her yoyo to chase after Mime. I followed after, winking and waving at Chat. 

"Hey, wait!", Chat exclaimed, chasing. 

We followed Mime's car and leapt onto its roof. 

"Nice ride! But if I were you I'd have at least made it a convertible!", Chat commented. That was a good one.

Paint-face got mad and immediately took a sharp turn. Causing me to almost fall off. Chat grabbed my hand and I grabbed LB's, who was also about to fall off. We banged into a lot of cars because of Paint-face's reckless driving!

I was wrong! He's a horrible driver!!

I looked ahead to see the bus with the rest of the theatre troop, driving. So that's what he's after. 

LB informed us the same thing and we both nodded.

Suddenly, Mime opened the door and got off the car. 

Really?!

"Where's he going?", LB questioned. 

"We gotta stop this thing!", I exclaimed as Chat helped me climb into the 'car' through the 'window' and sat down on the seat. 

"Slam down on the break!", He exclaimed. 

"Uh, which one is it again?", I mumbled as I experimented. I pressed the wrong one... since the car accelerated towards a mother and her son. 

Shit!

It's been too long since my last driving lesson! I can't believe I still have a license lol.

I quickly slammed on the other side and turned the car sideways, forcing it to come to a halt.

"Not bad! for driving an invisible car...", Chat complimented as LB sighed in relief. Meanwhile, I was thinking of taking some driving lessons with Gorilla or Adrien, if he knew how to.

I looked around for the Mime to see him switch to a... bike? 

Wait, that means...

All three of us landed on the floor with a thud as I groaned in annoyance. This man is really getting on my last nerve.

LB quickly got up and chased after him, leaving me behind with Chat. 

"They're already off! we need to catch up!", I exclaimed as we stood up. Suddenly, Chat lifted my arm around his shoulder. 

"Uh, what are you doing?", I asked. 

"Good thing you have friends in high places", Chat smirked as he extended his baton, bringing us high. 

"Woah! Chat!! I could've done this on my own", I gave him the side-eye. 

"But we're the cat and mouse team remember?!", He shot back, making me groan in defeat. He sat me on his lap.

"By the way... It's the mouse and cat team! Also, drop me off over... there!", I pointed and exclaimed.

"Get ready!", Chat instructed as we fell towards the bus in which the troop was riding. I saw LB a few ways behind, on a roof. 

"I wonder where the Akuma is...", Chat mumbled. 

"Inside his hat! LB said something about his hat before, so I think it's there!", I predicted. 

"U sure?", Chat asked. 

"I think... oh who cares, LB would know", I shrugged it off.

"She's right! It's in his hat!", LB hopped onto the bus and exclaimed. She used her yoyo to make a net-like I did to trap Mime, but he just jumped through a hole and hopped from car to car until flipping onto the bus. 

Got to admit, this dude's got skills!

He pulled out what seemed to be a sword and pointed for battle. 

"Distract him for us, will ya?", I winked. 

"Got it!", Chat nodded and hopped off the side of the bus, landing on a car roof. 

Also.. did he just mew?

He continued jumping on a bunch of cars until he got behind the Mime and started battling him. LB and I ran over and tried to grab his hat, only to fail. I pulled LB behind me and used my whip as a shield. Suddenly, Paint face did a flip that did not succeed and almost fell off the bus. I quickly reached out and grabbed him, almost falling off in the process. Chat grabbed my legs and pulled me back up. 

Mime suddenly reached out and tried to grab my necklace. I dodged immediately but almost fell over again, so LB also grabbed me to keep me steady. They both pulled me in as I kept a firm hold on Mime's hand. 

"Grab his hat!", I exclaimed. 

"Look out!", LB and Chat warned. I immediately dodged as Paint-face almost hit me. But in the process, I let go of his hand, causing him to fall off the side of the bus and onto a car. 

Poor driver...

"We've got to get the passengers to safety!", I exclaimed as I got to my feet.

"Can I lend a helping paw?", Chat smirked. 

"Sure! I'll go inform the passengers inside!", LB turned and ran as Chat and I got into position. 

"MULTITUDE!!", I activated my power, multiplying into more of me, getting ready for battle. 

"Let's go M'lady", Chat smirked as he also got into position. Mime got out of the car's roof, which he had sawed off a while ago. 

Yikes...

He actioned as if he was pulling a bow and began firing. We used our whips and baton to defend ourselves. Unfortunately, we missed one, as it directly hit the wheel of the bus, causing the bus to go out of control. I immediately ran together with Chat as the bus headed towards traffic and the Eiffel tower. He extended his baton and placed it in between 2 poles as I made a web with my whip, successfully stopping the bus just in time. 

We tumbled a bit but landed perfectly. After getting back on our feet, we gave ourselves a victory high five. Just then, Mime came running at us, holding what seemed like a sword. Since my time was running out, there were only 2 to 3 of me left. We all engaged in battle with him, trying to hold him back, but as time passed, my duplications started to disappear.  

I wrapped my whip around his hand, stopping him from battling. 

"I don't know what has gotten you like this, but I don't think your daughter, Mylene, would approve!!", I tried to reason with him. He just swung me towards Chat and threw, what seemed like a hand grenade, at us. 

Jeez!! 

Was that really necessary?!!

"He sure brings a whole new meaning to silent but deadly", Chat commented. I laughed a bit since that was good timing to make that joke, but quickly became serious again.

"LB! I think it's about time you activate Lucky Charma don't ya think?", I hinted. She nodded and immediately got to work.

It gave her a... shoebox?

"Great... there better be some explosive boots in there!", Chat sarcastically rolled his eyes. He then charged into battle again with Mime as I looked around I then noticed some things. LB seemed to have figured it out too as we both nodded at each other.

"Hey chat!! We have to make him really angry!", I exclaimed from here. 

"Blow his fuse!!", LB yelled. 

"You don't think he's angry enough?!", Chat shot back. 

"Just do your thing!! Your good at annoying people!", I smirked as LB got to work with the projector. I helped her grab the photo. 

"Hey!!!... that is true...", Chat smirked and ran at Mime. 

LB borrowed the madam's glasses and we got to work with the projector.

"Voila! a homemade projector!", I exclaimed as the poster of his rival was shown on the Eiffel tower and turned to paint-face, "Hey mime!! nice poster don't ya think?!". 

This pissed him off completely as he ran at the tower and sliced it in half. Damn... I'd love to have his superpower! 

That was a damn clean cut!! Somehow, incredibly satisfying. 

Also, Did he just cut the tallest tower in half without any effort...

The tower began to fall as everybody panicked and yelled. Come on... 

The mime finally put his hands up, holding the tower with some sort of flat surface. 

"Yes!", Lb and I exclaimed in delight and Chat was also happy. 

"He can only mime one thing at a time right?", I smirked in victory. 

"So he's cornered! nice thinking ladies!", Chat winked and extended his baton. 

"Yoink!", He lifted the hat and smoothly returned it to us. LB took a photo of Mylene which was hidden in a pocket in the hat and tore it as the Akuma flew out. 

She quickly de-evilized it, setting the butterfly free. 

"MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!!", She exclaimed as everything returned to its original state and the victim had no memories of what had happened.

"Pound it!", We did our signature fist bump. It seems the misunderstanding was cleared since the victim seems to have gotten his role back. I smiled in relief. 

"Your necklace!", Chat reminded me as I realised it had started beeping. 

"Well, better get going!", I was swung my whip. 

"See ya!", Chat waved goodbye and also left. I didn't notice him turn around to watch me leave as the night lights of the Eiffel tower lit up. 

//

Later that night, I had gotten home and set up the cameras. I made a projector like the one I made before and put the receiving phone inside, so they'll have a bigger screen to watch. I had put it on a video call and turned to leave. 

"Alright, I'll get going now! Enjoy the play! sorry I can't take you with me. Tell me if you can't see it properly 'kay?", I patted Wanya's and Ruu's head. 

"Okay! take care sister Macy!", Wanya waved goodbye. 

"Bye Mama!", Ruu smiled brightly and followed as I walked out. 

I drove my bike and reached over there soon. Once I got there, I saw Alya and Marinette sitting in the front row. 

"Hey Macy! over here!", Alya exclaimed. 

"Oh great! you guys are here too!", I smiled kindly and sat down next to them. 

"Macy! you're here! sorry, I couldn't pick you up!", Adrien also came over. 

"No problem! where's Mr. Agreste though?", I asked a bit confused since Adrien said he'd come. One look at his face and I knew he bailed. I sighed in disappointment before smiling sweetly again. 

"It's alright! Let's enjoy this nicely!! Then you can go brag to your father about how much he missed", I exclaimed. 

"Sure!", Adrien laughed at the way I put it and smiled gratefully, knowing that I was trying to cheer him up. 

We both sat together and enjoyed the show. I was on a video call with Ruu and Wanya, showing them the Play, so we sometimes heard Ruu's sweet laughter through my phone. It was adorable. 

After the show ended, I went back home with Adrien. We opened the door, to see Ruu and Wanya, curled together in a ball along with a bunch of pillows.

Both of us had a soft and content smile on our faces. 

What a warm feeling...

I grabbed Ruu and Adrien took Wanya as we both got then to their respective beds. I then climbed into the bed along with Adrien and went to peaceful sleep, Ruu secure in my arms. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

975K 53K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
183K 7.5K 53
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
312K 13.8K 37
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
985K 39K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...