Lawfully Wedded

By ju5ta9url

*COMPLETED* This is the story about Rohan and Sanjana Rohan Mehra is an established lawyer who always fights... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue

Chapter 30

8.4K 518 31
By ju5ta9url

Sanjana's P.O.V.

"We'll go get dinner okay?" Mom said as they all left, leaving Rohan and me alone.

"Hi,"

"Don't you fucking hi me! And why weren't yoy answering ny calls? Why did I have to listen to the whole thing from Monica and who that fuck is this Abhinav?"

"I didn't want to stress you Sanjana and Abhinav is a stupid ass of a businessman,"

"You don't get to decide what should stress me and what should not! It's my family too! And have you seen your face? You have a cut on your forehead and your lip is busted," 

I walked inside the bathroom and was lucky to find that this hotel provided first aid kits incase of emergencies.

"Sit down on the bed," I said as I placed the first-aid kit on the bed and stood near Rohan.

"Stop staring at me," I mumbled as I I dipped a cotton strip in Dettol (not me wondering why they only had dettol and not other companies)

He hissed as the cotton pad touched the busted lip and his hand immediately came around my wrist to stop me.

"Leave my hand Rohan, trust me it only stings for a bit and I swear if you're reckless like this once again na, I'll be the one punching you," I threatened and he chuckled as he let go of my wrist.

I wrapped the cut on his forehead and his lip before settling down on the sofa.

"I got y'all momos, I was craving them and you know how it is," Monica said as she walked in.

"I missed momos too," I cried dramatically as I took a momo and shoved it inside my mouth.

Mom was tensed as she leaned against dad and muttered absentmindedly.

"So I have a small apartment near the office, I haven't really been into it since six months but then it's like comfy apartment and we can stay in that until this whole ordeal with that Abhinav asshole is sorted out okay?"

"You're a savior," mom said as she pulled me in a hug.

"We'll go there right now only okay? It's just going to be a little congested since we have only two rooms but it's better than staying at a hotel right?" I said before shoving another momo.

"It doesn't matter, thank you so much Sanjana,"

"Mom, you don't need to say thank you, come on let's go after we eat,"

"How are we going to fit in that car? I mean no offense Sanjana but that car is really small," Sunil said with a chuckle.

"We'll take a cab and Sanjana and Rohan can take her car," Monica said as she elbowed Sunil.

°

"Eshh this house stinks," I mumbled.

"Thank you Sanjana," Rohan said as we walked inside the empty apartment.

"You don't need to thank me, we get a temporary apartment for some time and I get to put this apartment to use," I said with a smile and proceeded to open the windows.

"Woah! That's such a beautiful apartment," Monica said as she walked inside the living room and sprawled on the floor.

"Monu, we still need to clean this house, it'll be dirty," Sunil said.

"Oh stop being so stuck up," Monica said as she pulled Sunil down on the floor.

"I hate you,"

"Too bad I love you," Monica said.

"Okay lovebirds, enough of the mushiness, we need to clean this apartment so chop chop let's go," Rohan stated.

"Yeah, Rohan there are some chair in one of the rooms, get them so mom and dad can sit down, Sunil and Monica go get some groceries please and I'll check for the appliances and everything," I said.

"Yes let's go,"

"And if you guys like don't have money don't hesitate to ask me because I still have a bank account under my maiden name and that's has like enough finance," I said.

"Oh thank you but don't worry my bank account has enough too," Monica said and both of them left.

"Here you go," Rohan said as he walked out with two chairs.

"But beta let me help,"

"Mom, just sit we'll take care of everything," I said.

I check the kitchen and was lucky to find a few vessels.

"Sanjana, I'll dust the air mattress and then I can mop the house while you can set everything okay?"

"Yeah," I said.

After two hours of work we were finally done and my muscles were groaning as I settled down on the floor.

"Ah my whole body aches," I said as I laid down.

"Mom and dad, you can take the room with the bed," Monica said as she settled down next to me and massaged my shoulders.

"Okay," mom said.

"And Sunil and I can take the small air mattress while you both can take the bigger one since I'm sure it'll be uncomfortable with Sanjana's height on that small one,"

"Yeah thank you," I murmured as closed my eyes.

"I'm hungry," Monica blurted out and I let out a chuckle.

"You brought maggi right? Can you please make that, I'd love to eat that too," I said.

"I'll make it for you guys," Rohan said.

"And Sunil,"

"Yes Sanjana?"

"Why don't we get our file regarding Abhinav ready? I would like to crush that son of a gun," I said as I cracked my fingers.

"Hey guys, not to burden y'all more or anything but like what happens of our staff?"

"Fuck I'd totally forgotten about it,"

"I have mailed them that we're giving them a holiday for around two weeks,"

"Two weeks only?"

"Don't worry Sanjana, we'll sort this out within two weeks,"

"Can we put lights around here? Diwali celebrations are beginning day after tomorrow,"

"Ha, lets do that," I said and my stomach growled as the tantalizing smell of maggi hit my nose.

"Hurry up Rohan," Monica whined.

"Here, I was already working on the file, Abhinav's firm has been accused of money extortion and unfair dismissals and illegal activities," Sunil said as he put the file and we started working.

"There are only four bowls luckily," Rohan said as he walked with the bowls.

"Yes maggi!" Monica squealed.

That excitement is where the problem began because she leapt in air and knocked a bowl of maggi, scalding hot on me and Rohan immediately placed the bowls down as he cleaned the burning maggi from my neck and my hair. I had my eyes closed all the while, my knuckles clutched around Rohan's shirt and my teeth gritting as trying to hold back a scream.

"Monica!" Sunil scolded her.

"I'm sorry,"

"Sorry se kya hoga? Go get some cold water,"

"Sanjana,"

I didn't trust myself to open my mouth and to not scream out loud so I just gave a tug on his shirt to let Rohan know that I'm listening.

"Do you have a first-aid kit here?" He asked softly as he wiped the maggi from my neck and shoulder before blowing air over it.

"N-no," I breathed out.

Fuck I wanted to scream, it was burning.

"I'll go get one and something cold to soothe the burning," Sunil said.

"You can open your eyes now," Rohan whispered as he wiped my cheeks.

"Here," Monica said as she brought water, her own hands were trembling as she stared at me.

"It's okay Monica,"

"N-no, I'm really sorry Sanjana, I really didn't mean to do it, fuck it must be burning right? Ahh I'm--"

"Chup raho, it's okay, you didn't do it deliberately, gah I hope not, so it's okay,"

"I am very sorry, Sunil keeps telling me to be patient but I just lose control when food is concerned and I'm so sorry,"

"Shut up with your nonsense," I murmured just as Sunil jogged in.

"Here you go,"

"It's going to sting a little Sanjana," Rohan said softly as he ruffled through the bag.

I let my head fall against Rohan's shoulder and clutch the fabric of his shirt tightly as he gently applies the cream over the burn.

"There all done," he said.

I don't pull back from him, though my hold around his shirt loosens a little and I'm breathing deeply. I don't even give a damn that some of my hair still has maggi.

"Let's just eat the remaining maggi," I say as I pull back from him.

"I don't have any appetite, you guys eat while I'll just go wash my hands," Monica said.

"Nonsense Monica, eat from that bowl, Sanjana and I can share," Rohan said as he brought another fork from the kitchen and we both shared the bowl of maggi as we at in silence.

______________________________

Hey sweethearts, how was this update?

I'm gonna make the next update a cute one(hopefully🤞🏻)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 15K 43
𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 1 In a world where competition reigns and passions collide, two formidable minds clash once again. Rohan Mehra...
1.1M 10.1K 10
" No! Get away from me. You are not my mumma and you will never be. I hate you and papa hates you too. I don't wanna talk to you.!" Sahil screamed. "...
6.5K 262 47
New book! Book start- 4/12/23 When Sejal's sister, Meera, vanished on her wedding day with the stern CEO Rishabh, Sejal unexpectedly stepped into her...
43.9K 1.5K 21
Shravani Keshav and Akash Vamadevan. She's a lawyer, he's an engineer She's short, he's tall She's funny, he's grumpy She's cute, he's hot She is...