Undercover Wife

By Imisshoe

Book 2 of innocently falling. This is the story of Cara and Blake the brother of Ella and bestfriend of Gideo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Pretty eyes
Chapter 2: Glimpse
Chapter 3: Change of Schedule
Chapter 4: Stare
Chapter 5: Fatass
Chapter 6: Will you
Chapter 7: Welcome Back
Chapter 8: till death? no way!
Chapter 10: Troops
Chapter 11: My dumbass
Chapter 12: Moody
Chapter 13: Capital B
Chapter 14: Best husband
Chapter 15: traitor
Chapter 16: Hot pink
Chapter 17: Dangerous Man
Chapter 18: busy
Chapter 19: Extraordinary
Chapter 20: Suspicious
Chapter 21: Planning
Chapter 22: f*up
Chapter 23: brother in law
Chapter 24 Board meeting
Chapter 25: Sissy
Chapter 26: Big brother
Chapter 27: The Queen is coming
Chapter 28: Diamonds
Chapter 29: Chainsaw almost Massacre
Chapter 30: treats
Chapter 31: Lots of Love, Cara
Chapter 32: Cheers🥂
Chapter 33: Party
Chapter 34: Reward
Chapter 35: Undertaking
Chapter 36: Bruno Mars made me do it
Chapter 37: Quality Vs. Quantity
Chapter 37 Never. Ever
Chapter 38: The more the Merrier
Chapter 39: Terrifying Kid
Chapter 40: Autopsy
Epilogue

Chapter 9: Spank me daddy

9.9K 433 85
By Imisshoe

Blake's POV

She's mine finally.

After our extravagant and one of a kind courthouse wedding we went back to our house. We ate the feast that my staff graciously prepare for us.

Since my staffs are all afraid of me except for Charlie of course they all just congratulates Cara.

We were eating peacefully when James said "Do you want me to give a speech?"

I glare at him. No fucking way.

"Sure if you like." My wife replied.

My wife.

Shit. I have a wife now.

Please hit me.

I got surprised when I was slapped at the back of my head. I almost smash my face in to my food.

Almost.

"What the fuck?!"

I automatically glare at James who is in the process of walking back to his seat.

"Why did you do that!"

James sat down, shrugged his shoulders and continue slicing his steak.

"Well you look like you are begging to be hit on the head so I did. You're welcome Blake."

Am I that obvious?

"Yes." Cara and James answered my mental question at the same time.

James and Cara look at each other then burst out laughing.

Freaking perfect. Both of them are bestfriends now.

My life is doomed. It is not even a full day of me being a schackled man.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

We decided to go to my beach house 2 hours away from here. Since it is still early we went to the mall first since Cara has practically no clothes.

Okay she has clothes but it is all tattered and worn down from use.

My heart hurts everytime I remember her living condition. Here I am living comfortably and sometimes in excess while her sleeping in a cramp space for god knows how many years but still smiling and working hard.

I drag her towards various clothing stores. She refuse to buy anything. Complaining that she doesn't need clothes.

I roll my eyes and proceeds to pick out all the clothes and shoes that will suits her.

I practically force her to fit all the clothes I chooses.

"If you don't buy at least 4 bags in every store I drag you in Cara I swear to God I'll spank you."

"Spank me daddy!" I hear her shouts back from the dressing room.

Oh I will.

Joke.

No I am not.

When it is time to pay I just hand my card without asking the total. I don't want  Cara to hear it because she will return all the things she chooses.

I told the shop to deliver it to our house. I just let Cara choose 4 sets of clothes and a bathing suit for today and tomorrow.

It is in the middle of the day so we decided to stroll inside the mall.
We will go to my beach house when the sun is not practically burning me alive.

I don't even understand why some people goes out between 1pm to 4pm in the afternoon while the heat at its peak. Those people needs counseling.

"Are you sure no one will recognize us here Blake?"

I glance at Cara who is wearing an oversized shades, hair in a bun and her newly purchase chiffon dress and pink flats.

"Your face is practically covered sweetheart while me on the other hand is expose."

She snorts and replied "Blake you are practically the same size as Big Foot of course they will recognize you."

"I don't know that Big foot is this handsome." I replied.

"You wish." She scoffs.

"Sweetheart Big foot wished he looks like me."

She rolls her eyes and continued to walk.

My eyes widen when I saw a DQ in the right corner.

I reached out to Cara and drag her faster to DQ.

The woman tending the cashier boredly greets us.

I nudge Cara to order for me.

I know she is glaring at me under her oversize shades.
She faced the cashier and change her expression to sweet one.

"Can I have two-" I nudge her again "sorry I mean 4 large size of brownie temptation?"  Not enough but okay.

The cashier nodded and instruct us to step on the left to wait for our order.

When our order arrived I grab the 3 large cup while Cara grab hers.

"Why do you need 3 large cups Blake?"

I saw a free booth and decided to eat my ice creams there.

"The 1st cup is not enough. I can't even taste it properly that's why the 2nd cup is important." I explained.

"And the third?" She asked.

"The third is for the dessert." She scrunch her eyebrows in confusion.

"Ice cream is practically a dessert and you need a dessert which is practically another cup of ice cream as a dessert? It doesn't make sense."

"Right?" I grin then proceeds to devour my ice cream.

Tsk. Maybe I should franchise one of these. Place it inside my house for easy access.

While I was eating my last cup of Ice cream I decided that it is the perfect time to travel to our beach house.

I got this property maybe 3 years ago. The previous owner got in debt and they want to liquidate their assets to pay their debt.

It is an old style beach house but weirdly it suits my taste. I just change the color of some of the rooms and added a small gym.

The whole ride Cara was buzzing with excitement. I can't count how many ''Are we there yet?" She ask.

She stops asking when I threatened her that I'll turn the car back around if I heard her ask one more time.
She shuts up immediately.

We arrive at 6.  The light inside the house are all opened. I hope the caretaker prepare our food because I am starving already.

I parked and as Mrs Bradford instructed I should open her door. So I did.

Cara smiled and thanks me. She slowly gets out of the car scanning her surroundings.

"You'll see it properly tomorrow morning sweetheart. For now let's go inside cause I am starving."

Cara looks at me and said "You are always starving Blake."

"Of course! I am still growing!" I defended myself.

"Physically maybe but mentally Blake? Questionable."

We entered the house and I naturally gravitate towards the dining room.

As expected they prepare our dinner covered with silver domes to maintain it's heat.

I opened the cover one by one and told Cara to sit down so we can already starts eating.

I placed a different dish on Cara's plate and encourage her to taste all of it. I'll take note on what food she doesn't want and tell Charlie to not let the staff serve it again in the future.

I carefully observed her. So far she likes everything except the oysters.
Noted.

After we ate I one by one place the plates and such on the sink. I rinse and properly scrub each plate. I don't like using dishwasher. The old style is much better. Cara dried all I washed and placed it inside the dish rack.

"Do you want to swim on the hot tub?"

"You have one?" She ask excitedly.

"Will I suggest it sweetheart if I doesn't have one?"

"Fine but can I have a mini tour of this place first?" She requested. I nodded and proceeds to show her the 4 room on the 2nd floor and the gym at the ground floor.

"Blake this house is beautiful."

"Thank you."

After the tour we changed to our bathing suit.

I stopped on my tracks when I saw what is Cara's wearing.
I am drooling. Shit. Calm down Blake you're not even married for 24 hours and you are acting like a horndog.

I love Cara's full figure. I like my woman having hips that I can hold on to. Not skin and bones.

I love that she can keep up on my appetite. She is not afraid to diss me. She is definitely made for me.

"Oh come on! Stop staring! I know my belly fats are expose no need to stare at it blatantly!" Cara whined.

I look down and she is covering her tummy.
There is nothing to be insecure about. She is sexy and beautiful.

I pry her arms from her stomach.

"Your curves are to die for sweetheart. Like they said flaunt it if you have it!"

"It is easy for you to say that because you have a ripped and toned body Blake."

"Do you think I did not work hard for this body? I work out for 2 hours everyday for the past 10 years to achieve and maintain this body sweetheart. I'll show you my old photos so you can see the big difference but for now let's go to the hot tub."

I gently hold her hand. We walk side by side with comfortable silence. I can see in my peripheral vision that she is still pinching and grabbing her belly.

Tsk. I should do something about that.

I help her walk down the hot tub. I don't want her to slip and cracked her head open. I followed when she is comfortably and safely sitting down.

"I'm curious." She started.

"About what?" I asked

"About your friendship with James." I narrow my eyes at her and said "Don't tell me you got the hots for my Bestfriend."

She shrugged and nonchalantly replied "Who doesn't? Anyone with two eyes will agree with me. He is a one very fine piece of man."

I scowl at her. Yes he is but I am not admitting that. "A cardboard has more personality than James."

"So tell me how did you meet?" She is really not dropping the topic.

I sigh and narrates how I became friends with James.

"I met James at Columbia. Co incidentally We are both getting our Masters degree in Oxford. He was very anti-social. I tried many times to talk to him but he ignores me." I smiled when I remembered how irritating I was at that time.

"Eventually I broke down his defenses. He has a scholarship until he finished his PhD. He's so smart I swear he can analayze everything in his mind. He started his company when he was still in college that's why when he finished his PhD he is already a billionaire."

Cara was definitely in awe of James. Who would not?
He practically raised himself. He has no parents and he never mentions them because as he said they are not worth his time. No living relatives either so to his irritation I appoint myself as his brother.

"Wow. He is amzing."

"Yes he is." I agreed wholeheartedly.
"Can we just talk about something else?"

"Like what?" She asked

"Well what will be our plan this monday."

Cara smiled menacingly and proceeds to say her plan for some of my employees.

I smirk and said "I approve." Monday will gonna be more interesting than I thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

904K 47.7K 75
A Wattpad Featured Novel. (July 2017) _________________________ "Why did you appoint me?" She asked him which made him stop on his tracks. "I don't t...
773K 42.8K 87
Shorter chapters so don't let the amount of chapters keep you from starting this story. ⚠️ Mature Content 🍑 Rated # 2 in Sexy February 2019 🍆 R...
12.2M 407K 39
#1 in romance genre (1stJan - 8th Jan.) ( Again placed #1 in romance in Feb) Aaron got up from his seat and walked round the table towards her while...
9.6M 459K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...