Her Majesty (JJ Maybank Fanfi...

Door RealisticDream17

Elizabeth Shoupe is evil personified. You might as well be dead to her if you aren't rich or influential. She... Meer

Prologue
The Shoupe Family
Instagram
Hurricane
Aftermath
The Lucky Compass
Car Trouble
The Forbidden Zone
High Tide
Spy Games
Fight For Me
Criminal
Midsummers
Bonnie and Clyde
Parcel 9
Dead Calm
Baggage
The Runway

Playlist One

516 4 0
Door RealisticDream17

No Scrubs by TLC (S1: Hurricane)

"I don't want no scrub. A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me, hanging out the passenger side of his best friend's ride trying to holler at me."

Jealousy, Jealousy by Olivia Rodrigo

"All your friends are so cool. You go out every night in your daddy's nice car. Yeah, you're living the life. Got a pretty face, pretty boyfriend too."

Royalty by Kat Meoz

"I'm the real thing, ain't nobody can compare to me. So you'll call me majesty, boy you better bend a knee cause you're lucky if you mess with me."

Buy Me Diamonds by Bea Miller

"Give me something that won't tell me lies, won't leave me hanging out to dry. Won't fuck me over, make me cry, save your love, buy me diamonds."

Tornado Warnings by Sabrina Carpenter (S1: Aftermath)

"Don't understand how quickly we get right back in our rhythm without missing a step and logically, the last thing I should have on my mind but I want you there sometimes."

Strawberry Shortcake by Melanie Martinez

"It's my fault cause I put the icing on top, now the boys want a taste of my strawberry shortcake. That's my bad, that's my bad, no one taught them not to grab."

Daisy by Ashnikko

"Fuck a princess, I'm a king. Bow down and kiss on my ring. Being a bitch is my kink, what the fuck else did you think?"

Selfish by Madison Beer

"Don't know why I looked the other way, I wanted you to change. I shouldn't love you, but I couldn't help it, I always knew that you were too damn selfish."

Kiss With A Fist by Florence and the Machine (S1: The Lucky Compass)

"A kick to the teeth is good for some, a kiss with a fist is better than none."

Bruises by Transviolet

"You don't wanna see the truth, it's got it out for you. Smiles are fake but the bruises don't lie. Young man, you better keep your hands off her."

I Can't by Caitlyn Smith ft. Old Dominion

"It feels impossible to move sometimes like you're still in the room. Smoke on my breath, chains on my chest, damn you won't cut me loose."

Pretty Hurts by Beyoncé

"Mama said you're a pretty girl, what's in your head doesn't matter. Brush your teeth, fix your hair, what you wear is all that matters."

10/10 but I don't Recommend by Nico Collins (S1: Car Trouble)

"I don't like the way you walk around the town, acting like you're better, only looking down on anybody else who draws your kind of crowd. You're a 10/10, but I don't recommend you."

Hard to Handle by The Black Crowes

"Actions speak louder than words and I'm a man of great experience. I know you got another man, but I can love you better than him."

Bad People by Lauren Aquilina

"I'm gonna cut off twenty people while I'm driving home, hand out the window, middle finger up just so they know I stopped caring about anyone's feelings apart from my own."

Tipsy by Chloe x Halle

"I'll take you to the afterlife, boy if you ain't actin' right. Key your car and crash the lights. Hit your head, I'm not polite."

High School Sweethearts by Melanie Martinez (S1: The Forbidden Zone)

"If you can't handle a heart like mine then don't waste your time with me, if you're not down to bleed."

Break My Heart by JC Stewart 

"If you're gonna break my heart then do it right, don't you keep me hanging on like last time."

Cross Your Mind by Niall Horan

"Love the way you hurt me and it doesn't even cross your mind. Tell me that you love me, but I know you're out there running wild."

People Watching by Conan Gray

"Cut people out like tags on my clothing, I end up all alone but I still keep hoping I won't be scared to let someone know me"

Drag It Out by Walker County (S1: High Tide)

"The boat's in the water, but you never set sail. You say you love me, but you never exhale. Your kiss is getting colder, a little icy on your shoulder."

Tolerate It by Taylor Swift

"If it's all in my head then tell me now, tell me I've got it wrong somehow. I know my love should be celebrated, but you tolerate it."

Sober by Selena Gomez

"You don't know how to love me when you're sober when the bottle's done, you pull me closer. You're saying all the things that you're supposed to, but you don't know how to love me when you're sober."

Drunk or Lonely by Maddie & Tae

"You're either feeling that buzz or your sheets are getting cold, baby it's just the same, same old. The second you say I'm still your one and only, I know you're just drunk or lonely."

Can I be Him by James Arthur (S1: Spy Games)

"I heard there was someone, but I know he don't deserve you. If you were mine, I'd never let anyone hurt you."

Liar by Camila Cabello

"I picture your hands on me, I think I wanna let it happen. But what if you kiss me? And what if I like it and no one sees?"

This Side of Paradise by Coyote Theory

"So if you're lonely, no need to show me. If you're lonely, come be lonely with me."

Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran 

"Give me love like never before 'cause lately I've been craving more."

Cursed by Lord Huron (S1: Fight For Me)

"She bends the wills of men for fun, I don't know how to take my life back, everything she touches turns to black. I don't know how to fight what I can't see, this girl has laid a curse on me."

You Are Losing Me by Chelsea Cutler

"I hope you realise what you put me through, you are losing me. You're gonna wish that I wasn't loving someone new."

Love and Hate by Kelsea Ballerini

"We used to be so happy, didn't we? We used to think that forever'd be easy, but the day that you lied, I felt it all change. I crossed that thin, thin line between love and hate."

Gunpowder and Lead by Miranda Lambert

"He slapped my face and he shook me like a rag doll. Don't that sound like a real man?"

That Way by Tate McRae (S1: Criminal)

"Can't even tell if I love or hate you more, you've got me addicted and I can't tell who's keeping score."

Honest With You by Laura Marano 

"Can I be honest or am I not allowed? Can I be honest? I really want you right now."

I Love You Now Change by Twinnie 

"You call me wild, free, and sexy. I can't be tamed, that's why you liked me. Nothing wrong with my lips when they're kissing you, but you don't like it when I tell the honest truth."

Advice by Kehlani

"How is the man of my dreams not a man of his words and how is the man for me just a man that makes me hurt?"

Maneater by Cat & Calmell (S1: Midsummers)

"She's a maneater, make you buy cars, make you cut cards, make you wish you never met her at all."

Ivy by Taylor Swift

"He's in the room, your opal eyes are all I wish to see. He wants what's only yours. Oh, goddamn, my pain fits in the palm of your freezing hand, taking mine but it's been promised to another."

Ultraviolence by Lana Del Rey

"He hurt me, but it felt like true love. Jim taught me that loving him was never enough with his ultraviolence."

Church Bells by Carrie Underwood

"Everyone thought they were Ken and Barbie, but Ken was always getting way too drunk. Saturday night, after a few too many, he came home ready to fight."

I Did Something Bad by Taylor Swift (S1: Bonnie and Clyde)

"I never trust a narcissist, but they love me. So I play them like a violin and I make it look oh so easy."

Friends by Chase Atlantic

"Face it, you want it, you crave it. Believe when I say that you'll know once you taste it"

Love Song by Lana Del Rey

"Be my once-in-a-lifetime, lying on your chest in my party dress. I'm a fucking mess."

Wish You Were Sober by Conan Grey

"Save me till the party is over, kiss me in the seat of your Rover. Real sweet, but I wish you were sober."

Leave Before You Love Me by Jonas Brothers (S1: Parcel 9)

"Dancing on the edge about to take it too far, it's messing with my head how I mess with your heart. If you wake up in your bed alone in the dark, I'm sorry gotta, leave before you love me."

Bad 4 You by Alannah Myles

"I'm bad for you, I'll hurt your pride, I'll put a hole in your heart ten foot wide. I make you feel like you wanna die.

Gone Too Soon by Andrew Jannakos

"You come around unannounced and you leave with the sunlight. Just when it's getting good, you hit me with a goodbye."

Blue Ain't Your Colour by Keith Urban 

"I'm telling you, you don't need that guy. It's so black and white, he's stealing your thunder. Baby, blue ain't your colour."

This Is How You Fall in Love by Chelsea Cutler and Jeremy Zucker (S1: Dead Calm)

"This is how you fall in love, let go and I'll hold you up. So pull me tight and close your eyes."

Cherry by Harry Styles

"Don't you call him baby, we're not talking lately, don't you call him what you used to call me."

Let You Let Me Down by Donna Missal

"The worst part is that I let you into my heart so you can build me up to break me. The worst part is that I let you let me down."

Bubblegum Bitch by Marina and the Diamonds

"I'll chew you up and I'll spit you out 'cause that's what young love is all about. So pull me closer and kiss me hard, I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch."

Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes (S1: Baggage)

"I'll stop time for you, the second you say you'd like me to. I just want to give you the loving that you're missing."

This Love by Camila Cabello

"Losing you, I couldn't face but to love you is worse. Waiting for you just in case one day it doesn't hurt."

One by Ed Sheeran

"Tell me that you turned down the man who asks for your hand 'cause you're waiting for me."

Seven by Taylor Swift

"And I've been meaning to tell you, I think your house is haunted. Your dad is always mad and that must be why."

Breaking Up Slowly by Lana Del Rey (S1: I Shot The Sheriff)

"Breaking up slowly is a hard thing to do, I love you only, but it's making me blue."

War of Hearts by Ruelle

"I can't help but love you, even though I try not to. I can't help but want you. I know that I'd die without you."

Whiskey by Jana Kramer

"You shoulda heard the way that his momma called him "baby", Daddy called him "boy", his friends call him "crazy". Shoulda just called it like I saw it. Shoulda just called for help and ran like hell that day."

Cry For You by Emma & Jolie

"You don't deserve it, but you know that I still cry for you, cross every line for you."

If I Killed Someone For You by Alec Benjamin (S1: On the Run)

"Would you love me more if I killed someone for you? Would you hold my hands? They're the same ones I used when I killed for you."

I Fell in Love With The Devil by Avril Lavigne

"Don't bury me alive, sweet talkin' alibi, but I can't stop the rush and I can't give you up. No, I know you're no good for me."

I Think We Should Break Up by Hollyn

"All you wanna do is tell me how I've got to change. If this is love to you, I don't want it. I think I need a little peace, I only get it when I sleep."

Dandelions by Ruth B (slowed + reverb)

"Cause I'm in a field of dandelions, wishing on every one that you'll be mine. And I see forever in your eyes, I feel okay when I see you smile"

Let's Hurt Tonight by OneRepublic (S1: The Bell Tower)

"I know that this love is pain but we can't cut it from out these veins. So I'll hit the lights and you lock the doors, we ain't leaving this room until we both feel more."

Water Fountain by Alec Benjamin

"It's getting kind of blurry at a quarter-past-ten and he was in a hurry to be touching her skin. She's feeling kind of dirty when she's dancing with him forgetting what she told me by the water fountain."

Worst of You by Maisie Peters

"Take me to every party and just talk to your friends. Why don't you let me down? I'll let you do it again. Go on and walk all over me, just don't walk away."

Sorry by Halsey

"Sorry to my unknown lover, sorry that I can't believe that anybody ever really starts to fall in love with me."

Deep End by Birdy (S1: The Phantom)

"I don't know if you mean everything to me and I wonder can I give you what you need? Don't want to find I've lost it all, too scared to have no one to call." 

Somebody Else by The 1975

"I don't want your body, but I hate to think about you with somebody else. Our love has gone cold, you're intertwining your soul with somebody else."

Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis

"I don't care what they say, I'm in love with you. They try to pull me away, but they don't know the truth. My heart's crippled by the vein that I keep on closing. Oh, you cut me open and I keep bleeding love."

The Joker and the Queen by Ed Sheeran

"I know you could fall for a thousand kings and hearts that would give you a diamond ring. When I fold, you see the best in me, the Joker and the Queen."

Love Story by Taylor Swift (S1: The Damage Is Done)

"Romeo, save me, they're tryna tell me how to feel. This love is difficult, but it's real. Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess. It's a love story, baby, just say, 'Yes'".

Broken-Hearted Girl by Beyoncé

"And though there are times when I hate you 'cause I can't erase the times that you hurt me and put tears on my face and even now while I hate you, it pains me to say I know I'll be there at the end of the day."

How Villains Are Made by Madalen Duke

"There lies my sanity, there goes my mind I could not save. I don't trust, but I see right in front of me. I don't know who to betray."

Arcade by Duncan Lawrence ft FLETCHER

"I've spent all of the love I saved. We were always a losing game. Small town boy in a big arcade, I got addicted to a losing game."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

138K 3.5K 52
IN WHICH an honorary kook gets mixed up in a treasure hunt not even a week after moving to the island her uncle lives on. (...jj x fem oc) (formerly...
91K 3.1K 20
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a kook princess pisses her parents off, resulting in her bank accounts getting frozen in order to teach her a lesson about account...
1M 13.3K 80
𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦...
230K 3.4K 57
𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 : 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚊 Franklin moves to the Outer Banks after a tragic accident back home. She moves on with her...