choni oneshots

By st4rzxrt

i know the cover reads "by AK24_" but i'm "st4rzxrt" now. some of them are not mine. fluff smut g!p angs... More

recordet
Together, But Also Not
SUGGESTIONS??
Clingy
Its Been A While
cinnamon rolls
Shopping
It Got A Little More Heated
THE Little Splinter
Pardy Hardy
Damn Those Shorts
But You Promised Me A Cookie
Thats Not How I Imagined This...
Thats Not How I Imagined This... Pt2
Adorable
I'm In Controll
Heather's Come Back
Why Is There A Hole In My Window
'PG-13 grope fest'
Tastemate
Emily...
Those Fangs Baby
Bartender
After Rescue
Ass Obsession
Valentine
Cuts
"I'll die before I let that happen."
Honeymoon In Lesbos
Office Hours Are Cancelled Today
Because I Wanted You!
Why Her?
Road
Bad idea
You
This Wasn't An Invitation...
Not Here
Don't Get Us Caught
Suprise
Wrong Places
Cuff Me?
ridiculous
What Are We Gonna Do With Your Moms Body?
That damn cat
Jugrat
Babies
Veronica
Embarrassing
A bad idea
The Fucked List Pt1
The Fucked List Pt2
The Fucked List Pt3
The Fucked List Pt4
The Fucked List Pt5
The Fucked List Pt6
The Fucked List Pt7
The Fucked List Pt8 (last Pt)
The thing
Can we be friends
Locker room
Teachers desk
I promise i never let go again
The love she deserved
In the office
Rain
i'm homework
that heavy breathing on the floor
i'll wait for you
3x15 but make it 5x06
You don't understand Pt1
You don't understand Pt2
You don't understand Pt3
You don't understand Pt4
You don't understand Pt5
Hold me
My god, TT
jealousy, jealousy
No more secrets
Believe me
Do dogs think in barks?
Poisoned
Youre mine, and only mine
Gaming
„Audition"
I'm her girlfriend
Never would have guessed
You used to love me once
Streched
All night
I see red
Never leave me again
Did you have to do that with them here
I'm totally trying to find my clothes
Psycho Couple (warning)
!THANK YOU!!!!!!!
One night stand
If you are a good girl
Interrupted again
One break please
Cherry on top pt1
Cherry on top pt2
Cherry on top pt3
!!another story!!
Bestfriends?
Musical
Teasing Me In My Clothes? Hot.
"Babe, you're soaking wet!"
Come on
Dazed and Confused
So who's the boss?
I missed this.. i missed you
⭕️
🫥AYO🫥

We don't have much time

2K 16 7
By st4rzxrt

Imma go to hell for this but here we go. I like this ALOT😭😂

"Ten bucks says I bang the redheaded bitch before either of you can," Sweet Pea says under his breath as a tall, lean ginger in dark thigh-highs walks by.

Fangs laughs. "You overestimate your abilities, man."

Toni groans. "First of all you know it's not a fair bet, literally every girl at this damn school is straight as a ruler, and for what?" She slams her locker shut. "I'll never understand."

Sweet Pea grins. "What's the problem, Tiny? Don't think you could do it?"

She rolls her eyes. "I'm not gonna force myself on a straight girl, you sicko. Although...who's to say she's straight."

Fangs nods. "Good point. So I guess it's on."

Sweet Pea's eyes widen. "Look, she's coming back again," he says in a hushed voice before slinking over to greet her while Fangs and Toni wait, Toni crossing her arms.

They watch as Sweet Pea makes a fool out of himself, wiping drool with the back of his hand and cursing as Cheryl's eyebrows knit. "So, uh, Cheryl, is it?" He says with a goofy smile.

Cheryl looks unimpressed. "Continue."

"Well, I was just, uh, wondering if you wanted to go to the Wyrm with me sometime?" He says, leaning against a locker and trying to act casual.

She looks confused. "And why, pray tell, would I want to go with a guy to the Whyte Wyrm?"

He reddens. "The diner then? Pops, at 7?"

She crosses her arms, looking amused. "What is your name?"

"Sweet Pea," he says, standing taller.

"Sweet Pea," she echoes humorously. "Well, Sweet Pea," she says, putting a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry that none of your slithering comrades informed you of the fact that I prefer the fairer sex. It would've saved us both a great deal of trouble, I presume." She taps his shoulder twice before giving him a small smile of pity and turning back to her open locker.

Fangs and Toni's fly to their mouths in shock, snickering at their friend from across the hall. He slumps over to them. "Guess it's your turn now," he says to Toni. "You happy?"

Toni stifles a laugh. "Sorry, Pea, but that was hilarious." She sighs, eye-fucking the redhead. "Damn, those legs. I haven't wanted to spread anything that badly since the first time I ate Nutella. I—wait look look look she's coming back, she's coming back." Toni fixes her flannel lower and tries to add to her 5'2" height. Right as Cheryl walks by, she whistles just loud enough to be heard by the girl and calls out. Cheryl stops dead in her tracks and Toni goes on in the most sultry voice possible, "Look any hotter and I'll have to pull the fire alarm."

The girl rolls her eyes. "Dear God. Can we get this torture over with?"

Toni smirks. "Sure thing, babe."

"Don't 'babe' me, you vulture." Cheryl tries to get past the girl but Toni puts an arm out to stop her.

Cheryl's breath hitches. Then her face falls slack. "What makes you think that you objectifying women is more okay than when the male dipshits at this school do it?"

Toni purses her lips. "Cool it, bombshell. All I did was call you hot."

"You and your Southside snakes need to—"

"Serpents, hot stuff." Toni winks.

Cheryl grows frustrated, heat rising to her cheeks. "You know what just shut up, okay?!"

Toni takes two steps forward, sharing space with Cheryl. "Make me," she breathes. She thinks she sees Cheryl slightly shudder.

The redhead moves up to her ear and whispers lighter than a feather, "Meet me in the bathroom upstairs in five."

Toni's heart stops. Holy shit.

"Come alone," Cheryl finishes, then gives Toni one last hungry look before walking away.

She doesn't notice Sweet Pea and Fangs walking over to her as she stands in shock. "Jaw off the floor, Topaz," Fangs tells her with a smirk.

Sweet Pea yanks her to his shoulder. "So? What did she want?"

Toni meets their eyes. "I think she wants to fuck," she says in a lowered voice.

"Damn, Toni!" Fangs says, laughing.

"Shhhh!" Toni says, slapping his arm. "Be quiet, okay?"

"Of course you get all the girls at this new school," Sweet Pea groans. "Guess you're winning."

"Chill out, Pea, she's gay, you never had a chance," Toni says, rolling her eyes.

They look around swiftly. "Well, what're you waiting for? Go get some pussy!" Sweet Pea exclaims, attracting the attention of a few students around them.

"I swear to GOD I'm gonna kill you," Toni says, opening her locker to apply deodorant and slamming it closed with a smirk. "Catch you guys on the flip side."

-

Toni opens the door cautiously, checking to see if anyone's behind her before she locks the door shut.

No sooner does she turn the lock than Cheryl's hands are on her body. Toni moves into the girl's touch, moving her hands up Cheryl's sides and taking in her breathy moan.

Both girls turn dizzy in each other's embrace, lips tingling in anticipation. After a minute of exchanging saliva, Toni dares to venture her tongue into Cheryl's mouth, immediately thanking herself as Cheryl lets out a delicious purr.

Suddenly Cheryl pulls away. "I don't even know your name," she says breathlessly, locking eyes with the serpent girl.

Toni shrugs.

"No," Cheryl insists, pulling at the straps of the girl's jean overalls. "I'll be needing it."

"It's Toni," she answers shakily, her heart thudding a mile per minute. "Toni Topaz."

Cheryl nearly purrs, and Toni decides it is the sweetest sound she's ever heard. "Perfect, TT. I'm Cheryl Blossom, as I'm sure you know. You're no idiot, are you?"

Toni struggles to clear her fuzzy mind. "No, I'm—"

"Good. I didn't think so," Cheryl says, pressing the girl against the tiled wall and lifting her shorter legs to cross around her back. "Now kiss me until I can't breathe anymore."

Toni has never been so compliant in her life. Her back hits the hard white surface and she groans, hands reaching for the back of Cheryl's head and clenching around deep orange strands. Next thing she knows, Cheryl's tongue is begging for entry against her lips and Toni agrees wholeheartedly, pulse pounding below at the sensation of their mouths colliding.

Toni wonders how many other girls Cheryl has snuck up into closed quarters. She seems to be very, very good at her trade, and somehow the thought turns Toni on beyond belief. Her hands find the button on Cheryl's jean shorts and she meets Cheryl's dark eyes. "Is it okay if I, um...can I—"

"Yes please," Cheryl breathes, her dominant persona cracking at last as Toni's fingers draw over the skin on her abdomen above her shorts.

Toni chuckles. "You don't even know what I was gonna ask."

Cheryl pushes a stray lock of Toni's hair behind her ear, the act itself more intimate than their entire encounter thus far. "The answer would be yes no matter what. We don't have much time, and I happen to want your sapphic, serpent hands on my body."

Toni gulps. "Got it."

It's Cheryl's turn to gently grab hold of Toni's head and urge her down her aching body. Toni finally pops the button on Cheryl's shorts, pulling them down Cheryl's long legs, stopping to press wet kisses to her gorgeous white thighs.

"You're a beauty, Blossom," Toni remarks, whistling through her teeth, eyes looking up just in time to see Cheryl blushing.

"Tell me something I don't know, Topaz," she counters, reaching down to get the shorts past her thigh-highs and flinging them across the tile floor.

Toni stays silent, rubbing over Cheryl's lace panties delicately before dragging them out of the way as well. "Are you ready?" She asks, wanting to make sure she absolutely has consent from the goddess above her.

Cheryl nods vigorously. "Dear God, if you don't believe me just feel it."

Toni's eyebrows furrow in confusion, and the next thing she knows, Cheryl moves ever-so-slightly forward, inching towards Toni's mouth until Toni's lips press against a pulsing clit surrounded by wet folds. Cheryl's eyes roll to the back of her head and Toni wishes she could take a photo, anything to commemorate the sheer lust that has taken over the girl above her, moving her center against Toni's eager tongue.

Toni is all too happy to conyinur, finding the girl's clit immediately and taking it into her mouth, smirking against her folds as Cheryl moans in pleasure, desperate to get off by any means possible. "That's it, baby," Toni encourages her. "Take what you need."

Cheryl's eyes screw shut as her sweaty shirt presses against the tile wall. "Fuck, Toni—oh my—fuck, you're so good!"

Toni licks up her arousal easily, tongue weaving through soft, reddened folds. She's not as experienced as the public thinks, but she's still done this enough times to get praise for it. She shakes off the rings on her middle finger and flexes before entering Cheryl, beckoning hard against her spongy walls.

Cheryl loses what little composure she has left, fast-paced breaths and high-pitched moans falling from her lips like a dirty prayer. Her mouth hangs open as Toni winds her like a child's toy, the sensations inside her building to a clear climax. "T—Toni, I just need—I just need—"

Toni lets her tongue have a rest and moves her thumb over Cheryl's clit, bringing the girl's natural wetness against it and circling hard around the bundle of nerves. "Relax, Cheryl," Toni says, trying to hide her smugness at how quickly she's about to make the girl come. "Let it all out."

Cheryl's hips jerk out erratically and her face goes absolutely blank for a second before her face scrunches up—beautifully, Toni thinks—and her walls clench powerfully around Toni's finger. The most insane surge of absolute pleasure passes through Cheryl's mind and she bites the back of her hand in an effort not to cry out loudly enough for the whole school to here. Toni slows down, licking the wet aftermath and beckoning once more before tight walls release her finger outside Cheryl's body.

After a minute of delicate mewls, Cheryl finally comes down from her high. "Wow," she breathes out, closing her legs and grimacing at the sweat coating every crevice. "Toni, th..."

Toni looks smug as she licks her fingers clean. "Speechless?"

Cheryl squints, stepping past to collect her undergarments. "Don't flatter yourself, snake. I was going to thank you."

The girl beams, hands on her own hips. "You're most welcome, bombshell. Though I kinda hoped you'd return the favor."

Cheryl shakes her head. "I have class in five minutes, and what I plan to do to you will take much, much longer than that." She slips into her shorts and brushes her hair into place, glancing at the mirror. Finally, she turns toward Toni, pressing her pointer finger into the indent between girl's breasts. "If you tell anyone about this, I'll murder you in your sleep."

Toni's eyebrows raise humorously as she stumbles backwards for dramatic effect. "I'm a gang member, Cheryl."

Cheryl's eyes shine as her tongue darts out against her top lip. "You really think that'd stop me?"

She's gone before Toni can say another word.

She wipes the red color mixed with sticky arousal from her mouth smugly and opens the door to get to class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 555 134
hehe :) Choni texts over instagram and snapchat :P
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
81.2K 1.1K 6
Some one shots and AUs about Riverdales Veronica Lodge and Betty Cooper. Feel free to correct spelling, grammar and make new requests.
20.2K 296 24
Just a bunch of choni one shots :)) All are fluff lmaooo Very slow updates