Tom Holland || OneShots

By tomhazlandox

One Shots for our Hollanders!! Watch out tho sweeties. Some teenager Tom and dad Tom OneShots are in here. Ho... More

Happy 25th Birthday
Lazy Sunday. Part 1
Lazy Sunday. Part 2
Safe Place
Three Little Words
Pool day and Tease trip
Late nights, Car rides
Enough For You
The Rose Song
Let You Go
Cause when you're 15...
Puppy Eyes
Hiring Spiderman. Part 1
Rewrite The Stars. Part 1
Rewrite The Stars. Part 2
Childs Wishes
Secret Crush
Airport Hugs
No Way Home Premiere
Happy Birthday Baby

Hiring Spiderman. Part 2

112 0 0
By tomhazlandox

Yn pov:
As I see Tom looking behind him to see the kids distracted by the gifts Jamie got, the girl keep staring at him.

Are you single? Lilah asked like she doesn't have a boyfriend who is at work right now. All the girls including Toms eyes are pointing at her for asking such a weird question. I give Quinn the look to get them all out of the kitchen.

"Yes, alright girls. Let's get outa here!" She gives a quick wink to Tom as he chuckled lightly.

"Sorry for them." I apologize after a short silence.
"Oh no it's fine." He smiles at me and takes another sip out of his water bottle.

"Yeah. I think Chloé is the less worse than Lilah and Quinn. Even tho they all have boyfriends and Quinn is married they all wanna know about all the guys that walk around." I talk much when I'm nervous or embarrassed. Which was the case right now.

I couldn't lie that he looks cute. His wavy hair, chocolate brown eyes and his beautiful smile that was now showing.

"They seem nice. But tell me something about you." Smooth move. But I wasn't the best at talking about myself. The only thing I could actually say was my name, my age and that I became a teen mom.

"What do you want to know?" That's why I always ask this. I just never know what to tell them.
"Just the usual stuff. You're name, age, family. Maybe some stuff you like or don't like." He gave me all those options that luckily I could all answer. But it wasn't my plan to make it a whole life story. Just short but understandable answers.

"Well my name is Yn Adams, I'm 24 years old. Uhm. This is my sons birthday party so almost all my family members are here. I like having fun with my friends and son. And I definitely don't like these busy parties." The last sentence I kinda chuckle out.

"Why don't you like parties like these?" He asked politely with a small smile printed on his face.

"I won't say I hate them. It's just that I've spend these 5 years mostly with my son and 3 best friends. I guess I'm just not used to so many people in my house." I explain, realizing that I've actually exposed my feeling towards a stranger. Well a stranger that I know for a couple hours now.

He nods like he knows what I meant to say.
"So you became a teen mom?" He asked to be more clear about the situation. I nod with my cheeks getting a bit pink.

"Can I maybe ask about the father?" It was an unexpected question he asked me. Well, on the other hand I also did thought he was gonna ask that but it's just the topic I didn't really wanna talk about.

"It's okay if you don't want to. I won't put you under pressure. I'm just a really curious person." He makes me comfortable to talk about the situation which I only felt with my parents and friends.

"No it's fine. Matt isn't in the picture anymore. But I think I handled it pretty well. Luckily I didn't raise him alone. I had my parents and best friends aside me. It's all to much to talk about right now."
I smiled at him and then looked down at the floor because I was talking so much in one line.

"Why don't we talk about it tomorrow while we grab some lunch or go for a walk?" He ran his hands through his hair, nervously smiling at me.

To be honest. I wasn't expecting him asking me out. I thought maybe he wasn't even single. He was a good looking guy. And he seems nice so who doesn't want him I guess.

"Yeah. Okay." I said yes to his proposal but I was hesitating at first. I haven't gone out since, well.. since 5 years ago. I was only busy with raising my son. Finding a new boyfriend was hard.

Knowing that he has to accept you for having a son. Staying with you so your child won't get too close to him and be devastated if he would leave you.

We exchanged numbers and the silence during that was nice but also awkward. "I should probably get back to the kids. I am Spider-Man after all." He looks down at his red mask while he chuckles and looks back up to me as I nod. "Of course." I smile at him while his cheeks make the wrinkles besides his eye squeeze. In a cute way tho.

I look into those sparkling brown eyes before he pulls his mask back on his head, turning around and getting into his character again.

In a minute, well I could actually say 10 seconds,
I see my 3 best friends running slowly towards be with their mouth half open, trying not to yell out of happiness.

"Omg!! What just happened?!!" Chloé yells still quietly but really excited. "I guess Tom asked me out." I chuckle softly, not believing he actually did ask me out.

"Omg yes!!! When?" Quinn asked while she hopped on the counter. "Tomorrow.. I think we will talk about the time later." The smile that was printed on my face, would never leave.

"What did he suggest to do?" Lilah asked through Chloés and Quinns talking about how it will go, what I would wear and how my make up and hair will look.

"He said maybe lunch or just a simple walk."
I answer while the girls cheer at my answer.
I haven't been on a date in years so it will be exciting. I am excited. But also nervous.

"Okay so we have to go shopping." Chloé insisted of doing. I guess she forgot that we are at a party.
Not just a party. The birthday party of my 5 year old child.

"Oh yeah right. Uhm, we will go when they leave. When most of them are gone. Or just tomorrow morning!" She suggested again.

I would love to say yes. But I needed to stay here in case something would happen. It is my house after all. Plus even if we were going the next day, I still had Jamie.
-
Time flies and it's just the time before dinner. People started to leave and it was now time for Tom to go.

"Tomorrow still planned?" He asked me after he didn't talk to me because he was busy playing with the kids. "Yeah of course, here." I nodded and handed over a little card with my number.

Yeah I know I could've just asked for his number or let me typ in my number in his phone. I just thought it would be easier or something.

"Thanks. Also thank you for this party. You're son is awesome. His lucky to have a mum like you." He smiles charming at me as I answer him with a sure 'thanks.' Before he continues.

"I'll text you. Goodnight Yn." Again, I look into those sparkling brown eyes and smile back at his still charming smile. "Night." I reply before he turns around, walks away and I close the door.
-
As I read Jamie another book before bed, his eyes are getting tired. I put the small book with images and small texts away and kiss his forehead.

"Today was awesome. Thank u mummy." At these moments i'm the happiest. The time that I'm with my son. When he calls me mummy, he reminds me of how grateful I am for being a mum, for being his mom.

"Of course sweetie. I love you, night." I give him a soft pet over his tiny little head before I walk away and close the door.

————— ❁ —————

"What do you think of this?" Lilah holds an old pink jumpsuit up as the others compliment the cute little clothing item. But then they wouldn't be my friends if they will turn it down a minute later and already look for something else.

"What about this?" Quinn holds a white tank top up. We all nod as Lilah shows denim shorts that fit it well.

"Oeh I like that!! And then with these sneakers!" Chloé hold up some pair of white sneakers. They all agree immediately. When they hear I would go out for once, they will freak out and take over everything. That's what my friends do and I don't complain. It's nice to not do things alone. But I do know that I'm going on that little date with Tom alone.

"Okay you're ready." Chloé fixes my hair real quick before I open the door and a charming brunette boy appears in front of me.

"Thank you guys. And I'll see you soon." I quickly say 'bye' to them and close the door behind me as Tom and I started walking.

We decided to just go on a walk through the park. If you would go out to get some food, you most spend time eating and not talking, that's just what we didn't want.

"So what did you do after high school?" Toms hands were hidden into his pockets. He looks a bit nervous or stiff to start another conversation. Which is weird cause I thought I was that person.

"Nothing much. Only that I got knocked up and had Jamie. For the rest I just looked for any jobs in town and that's it." My life story is pretty boring but he seems interested. And I'm happy he is interested. Most people just pay attention to me being a teen mom. He actually pays attention for everything that happened to me during that period.

"I know I maybe shouldn't pay attention to this to much but. Who is Jamies dad exactly. Because you said he wasn't in the picture anymore. Where is he?" We stopped at a bench and sat down.

"Matt Levinson is his full name. Same age as I am only a few months older. He bailed when he knew about me being pregnant because he didn't want to give up his soccer career." I explain with ease. It was just so short. I never really knew a lot about Matt. I knew his name and birthday. His dreams and family. But that was it.

"Wow. Never knew he would actually have a son that he left. Do you or did you have any issues with that?" Apparently Tom seems to know Matt. I don't think he knows knows him but just knows who he is. He actually sounded like he couldn't believe he was a man that left his son.

"Well of course it was difficult at the beginning.
I was still in love with him back them. I was sad but also mad for just leaving. But I actually got over that feeling because I'm really happy where I am now and I couldn't imagine another life without Jamie in it so I guess I'll just have to be grateful for Matts existence." I lightly laughed the last few words out.

"Yeah I understand. You can't change what happens and everything that happens, may happen for a reason." It's nice to talk to someone who doesn't judge me and understands what I'm saying.
-
"It was really fun today. We should do this more often." Tom starts to run his hands through his hair again and smiles as I nods and agreed, planning another date.

————— ❁ —————

Toms pov:
It's been 2 months. 2 months since we met. We went on date a couple of times and it's fun. We've been taking it slow, which I understand.

Tonight I walked her back home after we had dinner at one of the best restaurants in town.
"It was again really fun tonight. Thank you Tom."
She thanks me while we stopped in front of her door.

"Of course. Always for you, Yn." I feel like I've been having the same cheeky smile every time I see her, and it's a nice feeling.

My hands make it to her soft pink cheeks as I cup them on them. Stroking them softly as she looks up and down, to my eyes and down to my lips, repeating that. She stops when she finally looks me back, deep into my eyes.

I stroke her hair behind her ear before I bring her face towards mine. I can feel her warming breath touching me. Both of us slowly closing our eyes, seconds before our lips finally touch each other, feeling a passionate but soft feeling while my lips touch her light, soft, pink ones.

"Tom, can– can I ask you something?" I got asked by Yn after she pulled away our kiss but still having our heads close to each other. I nod at her before she continues her questions.

"You know... we both know this is getting pretty serious right?" I nodded again.
"But you know, I have a kid right?" I nod again.

"Are you able to handle me having a kid and being in a relationship with me?" I head her voice crack a little bit. A small sniff leaves the sweetest person on this earth.

"Listen Yn. 2 months ago, I never knew that I could be as happy as I am right now. Since I came into your house, I felt the warmth of comfort and it never left my body. Just remember that this isn't just you and me I'm fighting for. I'm willing to take care of Jamie whenever you need me to. Because
I will love your son as much as I will love you."

I was never good at speeches. I always had to write it down and then crush the paper and begin all over again for at least 6 times.

But I knew this was enough when I saw small tears rolling down my loves cheeks.

————— ❁ —————

Yn pov:
( 6 years later)

"Sweetie?!" I yell up the stairs as a small head appears. "Yes mama?" The not so tiny man walk down stairs and gives me a hug as I carry him down the last 3 stairs steps.

"Can you maybe watch Emily for a second?" I ask the eleven year old as the front door opens.

"Dad!!!" Jamie runs down the hallway right into the arms of Tom. Again, these moments are the most close to my heart. "Hey bud!! How're doing?" He lifts the blonde boy up and walks towards me.

"Nice to see you again Wifey." He gives me a small kiss and then bows a little bit down to give his one year old daughter a kiss that I held in my arms.

"Man, how long have I been gone? JJ you've gotten heavier and Em shouldn't grow so fast." He started to chuckle when he puts Jamie down.

"You were actually just gone for, what... a week?"
Jamie laughed. "But, I did miss you." He says again while giving Tom another hug.

"Didn't your mom ask you something before I interrupted you two?" Tom picks up his daughter of my hands and hugs her before he gives her to Jamie.

"Yeah I'll go play with her." He says as he carefully takes his little sister inside the living room. Leaving me with my charming husband in the hallway.

"How was LA?" I wrapped my arms around his neck as he did the same by my waist.
"Great, but I just missed one thing." He said. But before he couldn't continue I pulled him in for a kiss.

"I was going to say I missed my little family but yeah I missed this too." He laughs and kisses me again.
-
A hour later people started to come in the house.
The first were Harry and his girlfriend. Followed with the other Holland brothers and Dom and Nikki. My parents and friends. Not forgetting Harrison and Grace of course.
-
We started singing as soon as everyone arrived and we all sat or stood around the big table.
Kids ran around. But not Jamies school friends cause those were coming during his little party of his own.

No, now there were 7 other kids running around. First we had 2 kids of Quinn. One from Chloé and Lilah holding her own daughter. Sam with his daughter and Grace holding her little son too with Harrison holding his little daughters hand.

And then we got Jamie who was sitting in front of his 11th birthday cake. With next to him Tom holding Emily. And me, standing next to him with my hand on his shoulder while I look at my son, blowing out his candles.

6 years. 6 years could actually change your life.
At first I only saw my son growing up. My best friends getting boyfriends.

But now they watched me getting married. Getting another child with someone that would stay with me no matter what. Celebrating my kids birthdays and having fun with all my other family and friends I made. Thanks to all these people.

I could thank everyone. Thank my parents for raising me. Thank Matt for giving me Jamie of course. Thank my best friends for raising him with me. But also thanking them because they helped me getting that Spider-Man for Jamie's birthday. That Spider-Man I fell in love with.

Looking at him while holding my beautiful daughter while his eyes are locked at Jamie, makes me happy.
It makes me the happiest person in the world.

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 3.4K 29
⚠️ PSA: THIS BOOK IS INACTIVE! ⚠️ I am no longer writing for Tom since I have moved on to other things. You can find my other future works on Tumblr...
24.4K 424 100
𝙷𝙴𝚈 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈𝙾𝙽𝙴! 𝚆𝙴𝙻𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝙰𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺. 𝙷𝙾𝙿𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙶𝚄𝚈𝚂 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙴𝙽𝙹𝙾𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂. 📍𝙽𝙾𝙽�...
27.8K 399 7
𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 Please ignore grammar and/or spelling mistakes. I'm not the best at writing. Slow updates
474K 6.1K 200
Basically the title. Warning: could be cringey, probably lots of fluff. Comment if you have any suggestions. Or PM. If I don't reply. That's because...